Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

+21
Jack Lambert
Artemis Black
Sergej Munter
Chase Lestrange
Draco Malfoy
Violet Snape
Anette Mistle
Endymion Snape
Rachel Snape
Lezar Wilkins
Vanessa Smith
Ian Mortinson
Clara Nott
David Shuter
Estelle Ullrich
Elena Grindelwald
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Juliette Ambroise
Tatsu Savage
Stacy Walker
Dellen Lestrange
25 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:26 pm

"Erm... sweet...yeah." Lezar coughed softly and chuckled, but did not comment any more about it. There was no need to tell her that it had nothing to do with being sweet. Amatus told you to do something and you did it. End of story.
"I am. First year, though. So Jarlath and Elena are really the only people I know from my house." he told the girl, shooting a grin at Elena, the heir of Emperor.

Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"Well, now you know me too. Im an emperor as well." She smirked at the blonde girl and smiled. The one who had made her drink blood. She winked at turned back to lezar. "You wanna go get a drink?" She wanted to be alone with the boy for some reason

Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Violet rolled her eyes at her brother and turned to face her sister with a smile. "Mhm...no I don't think I need anything. And if I remember, I can still go to ask dad for it." she said and glanced up at the staff table where her father was sitting next to a young woman. Violet snickered at Sithon's words and nodded. "Yes, that's Rachel.. Rachel? That's Sithon." she quickly introduced them.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Rachel let Mio ruffle her hair, she would do it again when they finally saw there dorms. She turned to the boy at Violet's side, he looked creepy but she just smiled at him. "Hey, yes nice to meet you she is my twin. So how do you know each other?" She asked the boy.

She hadn't seen Violet with a boy at all, but she could have met him when they weren't together all the time. She went outside more than herself the last couple of months.

Last edited by Rachel Snape on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Sierra watched thw two twins interact and turned to david. "So thise are mios sisters?" She asked before turning back to david. She grabbed her boyfriends hand innocently and kissed his cheek. "Wanna go get some air, babe?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 pm

"You're a first year as well, I guess?" Lezar asked her, putting away this knowledge for later. While they were here at Hogwarts, their houses really did not matter so much, but when they returned to Czechia, he should know who was in Emperor with him. Snapping his fingers, two glasses of butterbeer appeared in front of them and he handed one to the girl. "I think the feast will begin soon and our headmistress would kill us if we leave now." he reminded her calmly though a small smirk was on his face as he noticed her obvious interst.

Sithon slipped his arms around Violet, his wide eyes still fixed on the other girl who looked a lot like his friend, but still had a different air about her. Suddenly, he snapped forward and pushed his face right towards hers till they were only inches apart, the insane smile widening even more as he stared at Rachel.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:02 pm

"I guess you are right," vanessa said before sipping her drink. "Yummy." She winked at lezar to imply she meant more than the drink. "So lezar, are you here alone? Or do you have some girl looking for you." She hoped the answer was no
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Rachel smiled but as Sithon started to freak her out, she turned her head to the table. When she looked at Violet and Sithon again, it clicked right away. "You're a couple? Ohh my, Violet! why didn't you tell me!" Rachel grinned. She looked at Sithon again and he was still staring at her and it freaked her out a bit. "You can stop staring at me, thank you. You look like a lovely couple!" Rachel said happily.

Violet the sneaky bastard had a boyfriend, she was wondering their mother would know about the two of them. Probably not.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Walking to the staff table, Igor sat beside Lazarus and the two caught up after a few years of being apart, Lazarus having met Igor in his youth and having guided the then young man. Antonin and Bruce suddenly came out of seemingly nowhere and grinned at Lazarus who motioned for them to execute their plan, a grin stamped on his face. Sitting in between the vampire and the headmaster, Bruce gave Igor a crooked grin, as Dolohov pat his back forcing him to cough and sat beside him, "Long time no see... Karkaroff," Antonin growled into his ear dangerously. Barty Sr. sat beside Dumbledore, eating peaceful as he looked on at the tables filled with students, "I'm afraid this year will be more than eventful, Albus," he commented with a sigh.

Sitting next to Fred, Adrastos grinned at George's question and shook his head, patting Fred's shoulder, "I'm sure the three of us will be picked for the tournament...somehow," he joked and Fred swatted his hand, "Keep dreaming, I'm the only one getting picked," he chuckled high fiving Adrastos, and then turning around to do the same to his twin.

Coming up behind the two ravenclaws Atticus hit Will over the head with close to no strength, only to show him he was there, and then slowly leaned down and stole a kiss from Rowan, "Hello princess," he greeted her slowly nuzzling her before Raphael forced him to sit between his brother and his girlfriend, sitting beside Will, "Those two," he shook his head and inhaled deeply.

Eros nearly dragged Ares into the great hall after ripping his cousin from his torture room, forcing him to sit down next to Kain and Darius, and then, sitting beside him, "Okay, Ares, that is not healthy! I love torture just as much as the next guy, but this is where I draw the line, you sleep in that fucking room!" Eros pointed out and Kain shrugged instead of letting Ares do it, "Can't see what the problem is here," he grinned darkly.

Stepping inside the great hall, Malphas turned to look at his brother Magnus and smirked at him nodding reminding him of the conversation they had some days before returning. Magnus was the new King of Slytherin, Mal was letting him take over the mantle. Magnus nodded and headed over to the slytherin table sitting beside his fellow housemates, as Malphas went to his family, kissing Serena's forehead.

His hand on Thia's thigh, Axel nuzzled his friend, before kissing her cheek, as Archard swung by and hugged them both, playfully making kissing noises, laughing and moving on. Before he sat down next to Conner, however, Ricardo speared him to the ground, Lon ruffling his brother's hair "Hello fuck face," Ricky joked and Archard smirked mischieviously up at his fellow templar, "Missed you too you cunt sniffer," the emperor replied.

Sitting with Magali, Nathaniel's hand was wrapped powerfully around hers, as he kept feeling people glancing his way. He smirked with amusement as his twisted his eyes allowing the darkness to take over, spooking even the observant Barty Crouch Sr.

Entering the great hall Falcon's eyes looked around spotting people of interest like Quinn, Drake and then, his future wife. Nearly running towards her he pulled her off her seat and kissed Hekate madly.

Harry came in last, trying to remain unseen as he walked past everyone and slipped into the seat beside Ron, "So, triwizard tournament, with four schools," he grinned.

Sitting amongst his brethren, the ones that idolized him for being the seeker he was, Viktor eyed a gryffindor close to her friends with curious eyes before being bothered by one of his friends with another question about the quidditch cup. Rolling his eyes he growled and looked over at Igor, who ignoring the teasing and the threats from Bruce and Dolohov, nodded back at the seeker slowly.

Dremar sat alone just outside of the great hall strapping a cigarette to his lips he lit it up putting the lighter away and enjoyed the smoke, wondering just what to do in that strange environment... he preferred Durmstrang but alas seeing some actual females was a nice change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:28 pm

The headmaster reluctantly nodded at Bartemius, believing his words to be the unadulterated truth. This year would be dangerous for the students involved in the tournament and for the others as well, ever since the quiddich final a few days before the start of the school year, everyone was worrying that their doors were being busted open and that the death eaters were once again take over. Albus Dumbledore himself was worrying about that. Standing up, Albus pat his glass with the tip of his fork and spoke in a loud, firm voice... "Students, staff, please pay attention'' he summoned everyone's glances and waved his hand, dimming the lights, "As ever, I would like to remind you all that the Forest in the grounds is out of bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all those that do not have permission from their legal guardians,'' he said and then sighed slightly although did not allow anyone to hear it and proceeded, ''It is also my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year. This is due to the tournament and the dueling club, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy - but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely.'' he looked at Harry knowing he'd be disappointed that he would not compete this year, however he wasn't finished, "However, it will not hurt anyone if we have some exhibition matches," he winked not just at Harry but at all the students who played and adored the sport that was quidditch, including Mister Viktor Krum. "And now, I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts - May I introduce our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, and also a very old friend of mine, Professor Alastor Cage Moody," Albus began clapping as the lights returned to normal and he waited for his friend to step into the great hall...

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Snorting softly, he shook his head at her. "No...I am just here with my friends. But I don't think getting a girlfriend will be very difficult here with so many pretty ladies running around." Lezar leaned closer to her as he spoke and winked before sitting back straight.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Vanessa smiled at learns answer, "we'll I better keep an eye on you then, shouldn't I'?" She whispered back as the hog warts headmaster was speaking. She nudged his knee with hers and giggled softly. She heard Ashton snort and turned to glare at him.

Ashton snorted at the girls comment and raised his hand up innocently, "mouth do you, Wolfy. But you're epically failing." The girl was being to subtle yet to obvious.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:35 pm

"Sithon!" Violet glared at her friend and pulled him away from her sister as she could see that it was starting to freak her out. "Behave! What did I tell you?" she hissed at him in annoyance, though she also felt kind of amused by his actions. At her sister's words, Violet looked as if Rachel had grown two heads. "What? Are you out of your mind, Rachel?" she exclaimed before quickly lowering her voice again. "We're friends, okay. Unlike other people, I am not intrested in boys like that, yet." Violet gave a pointed glance towards David. It wasn't hard for her to miss her sister's attraction to him.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Sierra watched the two girls exchange conversation and raised an eyebrow when the one named violet looked at David. It was cute. The young one was into her boyfriend. She rolled her eyes and nuzzled closer to David. But she wasn't sure which one it was. Violet or Rachel. She would have to watch out for both of them.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes at both of them and glared at Violet. "Of course, i'm so in love with David!" Rachel whisper-hissed at Violet sarcastically. "Shall i remind you that he is Mio's friend! I'm not into him at all, you're just saying that because of the first meeting. For your information, that was three years ago, grow up Violet!"

Rachel turned her head to the front, she had no time to argue with her sister. They were already not really good friends like they used to be when they were still at home and Rachel didn't want to make it worse, But if she didn't drop the whole David thing, things were going to be looking pretty bad. Rachel glanced up at David and his new girlfriend before sipping from Mio's cup and turned to the front of the Great hall, searching her father's eyes. She was more worried about him and her being in Ravenclaw then anything else.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Sithon blinked a few times, his face still very close to the girl's before Violet pulled him backwards and he followed her order without complaint. "Forgive me, my fair lady." he bowed to her and nuzzled her cheek, not caring for what the other girl was talking about. Girlfriend, boyfriend, friend, what did it matter to him? Nothing at all.

Lezar smirked back at the girl while he listened to Dumbledore's speech. He had heard a lot about this man, though most people at Wolfclaw did not care much for him. When the boy from Drumstrang chimed in, Lezar turned a frosty glare on him. "Keep you mouth shut, when you are not spoken to, boy, or we shut it for you." he said coldly. The boy could be glad that he was allowed to sit with a group of Wolfclaw students.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Vanessa smiled at lezar when he told ashton to shut up. It was kind of hot. "Thanks. I guess im still getting used to the whole wolfclaw vibe. Ive been told im too soft for the school. Maybe i am. i dont know." She scooted closer to lezar and their hand accidentally touched, but she didnt move her hand away, instead she waited to see what he would do
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Violet smiled at her friend and ruffled his hair. "Thank you, Sithon." she said and kissed his cheek gently. He always managed to cheer her up and she could need a good friend here at Hogwarts.
"Merlin! Calm down, Rachel. No reason to get so worked out about this." she snarled back annoyed. Violet couldn't understand why her sister always reacted so strongly to the slightest bit of teasing. She looked towards David and his girlfriend and rolled her eyes at the way the girl was almost hanging on top of him.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Turning back to the girl beside him, Lezar grinned at her and put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her against his side. "Well, we shall see about that soon. Wolfclaw is a dark school and only strong people make it through it. If you survive the four years there, I would say you're not too soft. If not ..." he trailed of and chuckled. "Sticking to the right sort of people helps a lot."
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Vanessa blushed lightly when he pulled her closer. She rested her head on his shoulder and felt slightly self concious. Whcih was odd for her. She was never like this around guys before. Hg must be special to get her all flustered. "Well maybe ill just stick to you then." She kissed his cheek and laughed softly
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Amelia strode into the hall soundlessly the wolfclaw professors behind her flanking her. Her dark eyes watched each student as they soundlessly turned to eye her and she smirked her typical cold expression gracing her features. Approaching the high table she barely withheld her disgust at the staff as she took in each face, a baby vampire, a werewolf, his bitch and a weasley. Her eyes fell lastly on Dellen, "Not going to greet me Dell?"

Dellen looked at the woman with ice in her eyes "Welcome to Hogwarts Amy" she said the tension palatable. "Do behave."

Viper looked between the two descretely and rolled her eyes just a bit. Stepping up the raised dais she approached the largest of the professors. "Carrow" she grinned at him holding out her hand "Long time no see, my brother misses you"

Barty moved to his chair along the high table moody's mad eye swirling in its socket his teeth grit his jaw tight he sat down and opened his flask swallowing some of the putrid liquid.

Amara walkd down the table and spying her nyx she picked her up and sat her on the lap. "Missed me?" she purred into her ear. Behind her Mariya walked into the hall wearing a uniform for once instead of her usual torn dresses, glancing at the gryffindor table she confirmed her fear that her brother would be all the way over there instead. Sighing she chose a secluded spot in the slytherin table and sat alone hugging her legs to her chest.

Hekate hung her arms around Falcon's neck kissing him passionately in return. "Missed me?" she cooed.

Hermione smiled as Harry joined the table, hugging him she shook her head as she spotted Falcon there housemate with Hekate. Smiling to herself she looked back at her book.

Chase walked down to the great hall when she saw a figure outside she hadn't seen in ages. "Dremar?" she said furrowing her brow "Oh my gods Drem! It is you!" she ran up to her cousin and hugged him "I thought you'd graduated already! Even mum wasn't sure if you'd be here"

Draco left his place to go greet his brother and his lady. "Nathanial" he said clapping him on the shoulder he looked at all the students happily hugging and getting to know one and other "This my dear brother is disgusting" he said "Well atleast you two are here"

Desmon walked into the hall leaning on his cane he still stood tall as he searched for a place to sit. Flashing a smile at his Aunt and Uncle near the staff table.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Same rules as always... Morgan smiled to herself at hearing that the forest was still a no-fly zone for the students, and remembered just how many times she had broken that rule herself. Glancing around the hall, she gave her head a shake as she watched her son, Ricky interacting with some friends. Having not spotted her other two, she shrugged it off and figured they might simply be lost in the massive throng of students or hadn't arrived as yet. Hearing that Alastor Moody would be taking up a position as Defense Against the Dark Art professor, she found it fitting. He was very good at what he did after all...

Smiling softly, Racquel replied, "I'm glad you feel you can talk to me, Apollo." Turning to listen to the Headmaster from Hogwarts, she was surprised to hear that there was a place that was on the grounds that was off-limits. Shrugging, she put the little bit of information away in the back of her mind. "Why don't you talk to people much?" she ventured to ask, looking back at him.

Wrapping his arms around Dahlia, lightly kissing her back, not giving a damn who saw, Zephyr picked her up and sat down, backwards, on the bench of the Slytherin table, placing her on his lap. Gods, Zephyr! What are you trying to do? Nothing. I'm sitting in the Great Hall with my girlfriend. Yeah! ON YOUR LAP! Calix, do us all a favor and take your fucking horny self someplace where you can control it. Fuck you, Eryx.... You do need to calm down, Calix. But- All in good time.... All in good time.... Feeling his head pull to the side in a soft tick, Zephyr listened as they got the same rules as always. "Same old thing every year... After feast, I'll give you the tour. There are lots of places that I think you might enjoy," he said, nuzzling into her neck, nipping lightly. It felt so nice to have her in his arms and know that it wasn't just a visit: it was the whole year.

William's head bobbed slightly with the greeting from his brother. "Hey to you, too," he chuckled before smiling at seeing Atticus interact with Rowan. There had been a gradual change in Rowan since she moved in with them, and he was starting to see the old her more and more every day. Rowan looked up at William's greeting only to be kissed gently. Smiling brightly, she leaned into the nuzzle, and said, "Hey, Attie..." When Raphael forced him to sit, Rowan rested her hand on his thigh, a sense of complete ease surrounding her for the first time in two years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Growling one last time at Igor Bruce rose from his seat and shook Viper's hand. "Artmesia, what a surprise," he smirked, "I do believe I owe your brother a... beating, that's it, a beating," he joked.

Falcon looked down at Hekate almost rolling his eyes at the question but instead chuckled. "Well, no ya know I was more focused on- yes I fucking missed you you are my fiancee for fucks sake," he tickled her nuzzling her neck.

Watching the girl embrace the one known as Harry Potter, Viktor narrowed his eyes wondering what the relationship between the two was... just out of curiosity. Nothing else...

Nathaniel swung around his seat his dark eyes falling on his cousin, patting Magali's hand almost telling her to stay put he lifted himself... "Draco, fetch me some victims," he grinned maliciously.

---

Inhaling the smoke Dremar slowly let it out before being hugged by someone he didn't even know, until her voice it his ears. Furrowing his brows, Dremar reached down, forcing Chase to sit on his forearm and he hoisted her up, looking at her, "Well young cousin, haven't seen you in a while," dropping her he pulled Chase out of sight, and softly sat her on the first set of stairs, leaning down and kissing her cheek, "You've grown a lot," he whistled, "Fourteen is it?" he asked trying to pull her age out from the depths of his mind. Caressing her cheek he offered her a drag of his smoke, "Best brand in Bulgaria, try it love," he whispered into her ear taking a strand of her hair and placing it behind her ear, allowing one of his sharpened teeth to graze her earlobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Viper laughed with a scowl, taking a seat by her brother's friend she kicked her boots onto the table and picked up a beer left on the table "Leave him in one piece wont you? he has to survive long enough to see Hades get hitched"

Draco shook his head but nodded "there is a girl i wish you to meet, she is quite a problem a whore. She throws herself onto every man in sight." he glanced across the hall to the hufflepuff table he pointed "Sydney Di Angelo"

She shivered a bit at his close proximity but laughed lightly aceptting the smoke she inhaled deeply and closed her eyes enjoying it for a moment before letting it flow past her lips. "14 yep, growing up, got a boyfriend, fourth year at school poor mum doesn't know what to do with herself" she teased "how have you been Drem?" she said handing it back to him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 pm

David was busy being in his own world to respond to anything. He couldn't help but think that He had just trapped himself in a relationship. As for Mio's protectiveness, David wondered if it was brought on by how Ember had betrayed him. He then wondered if Sierra would become another Sydney and rip apart his friend group.. sure they were closer than they were back then.. but it was still possible. he tuned back in to hear about some champions or something, so he said "Wait, what?"

Jack smirked at the boy and then said "You never told me your name.. will you grace me with that knowledge?" He chuckled and bumped knees with Sry under the table.

George laughed at David and said "Really Dave?? have you been dreaming about tonight with your girlfriend? Seriously.. though, you haven't been paying attention?" The Weasley twin was not about to explain to the younger Gryffindor what was happening.

David shook his head "No what happened?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:38 pm

The CoMC professor chuckled dryly, "I will try but he's persistent, some times you have to rip Dragon's limbs off," he joked knowing full well Viper knew it was all in good fun, even when Dragon attacked him, Bruce did his best to not harm him, to not even touch the other man.

Nathaniel stroked his chin with two fingers before nodding with a sly grin, "Sydney... what a pathetic name. Has she come onto you as well?" he asked his mind already plotting, already thinking of what webs to use to trap the girl.

Turning around, Harry shook his head at David but chuckled nonetheless, "The triwizard tournament mate, three tasks, champions, the winner earns eternal glory," Harry gave him a resumed version of what Ron's father had told him.

---

"I can see that... and you're growing up rather nicely," he teased sitting beside her and wrapping an arm around her waist, kissing her forehead, "Boyfriend? Who is he?" Dremar asked with a jealous growl, however Amarog was easily kept at bay. Picking the cigarette up he played with it, tossing it from finger to finger, neither burning himself nor letting it fall, before tossing it up and catching it with his lips, "Very lonely, all boy's school after all," he chuckled, the tip of his index finger dancing up and down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Draco nodded with a scowl "The filthy slut wont stay away even after torturing her till close to death, i'd kill her but dumbledore doesn't trust slytherins and lestrange wouldn't cover that up since im not one of her golden gaunts" he ended with a sneer.

"Actually" Hermione interupted "Four champions this year given that for the first time Wolfclaw has been invited to compete against the other two, only Hogwarts used to compete against them." she snapped her book shut with a clap. "The last champion was Luna Valkyrie of Hufflepuff, her kids go to school here."

Chase leaned into him glad to have him back in her life "His name is Ricardo Lupin, his dad Remus is a auror ans the weirdest part is they are both werewolves like you" she said smiling a bit "I think you'll like ricky he's amazing."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next