Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

+7
Draco Malfoy
Sophia Gaunt
Scarlet Salander
Charlie Weasley
Nyx Mulciber
Remus Lupin
Dellen Lestrange
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)  Empty 1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:07 pm

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)  Tumblr_mwvj32rUA71sa2c1ao8_500

Welcome to a new term, this year we are accompanied by Dementors for the safety of students. The Lake and The forest are forbidden without a teacher's presence. Our new Defense of Dark Arts Professor is Remus Lupin, Graduate of Hogwarts and former Gryffindor.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)  Empty Re: 1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Calypso bit her lip almost nervously as she looked towards the great hall. On the train, she was extremely quiet as she watched the train take them to their destination mainly because she didn't know if she'd get into Slytherin. Wanting to ask her twin, she bit her tongue on it, enjoying the silence. She was intrigued by the professor, even her siblings haven't had and was actually looking forward to his classes. Deep down, she begged to just get this sorting over and done with.

Back to top Go down

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)  Empty Re: 1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Remus sat at his place at the high table watching as the hall filled with students and in turn they sat down. As the deputy head mistress introduced him he stood and bowed at the waist before returning to his seat. His eyes watched everyone carefully as he tried not to remember how it felt when he was last in this room and his brothers were at his side.

Emrys and Draco walked into the great hall to take there seats at the table discussing the summer. To her dismay Draco had a better summer then she had, all she had done is train do jobs and wish Mal would talk to her. Looking over her shoulder Eris walked in behind them and took a seat farthest from students.

Chase sat down at the gryffindor table finally feeling more herself now then she had in months. Her posture relaxed she even offered a small wave to Emrys as she entered finally letting her heart forgive the snake for what she had done.

Dominic and Romulus took there seats chatting intensly over the summer's quidditch standings. On the other side of the table Hekate took a seat away from other people to await her siblings and cousin to arrive while Amara walked in wearing a boy's uniform with her hair hanging in a tight braid a cigarette behind her ear.

Mariya slid into her seat her eyes scanning the crowd for raphael. Her brothers didnt talk to her all summer no matter how hard she tried. So she settled to being alone.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Nyx stood next to her sister, looking calmly over the people in the Great Hall. It truly was a stunning place to be and she smiled softly, sliding her arms around Calypso, resting her chin on her shoulder. "I hope we end up in the right house..." she murmured, looking longingly at the Slytherin crest. It was the only house where she could be sure that no mudbloods or bloodtraitors would be and her older siblings and cousin had been placed there as well. Her gaze settled on the new Professor and her eyes narrowed slightly. He exuded a calm sort of confidence wand power which pleased her. At least he was not such an idiot like the former teachers.

Ian was already sitting at the Hufflepuff table, though his eyes often found those of his friends, grinning at them. They had a very fun train ride, chatting about their holiday and he was eager to get to know the new professor. He could not be any worse than the two they had in their first and second year after all.

Neville and Linda sat next to each other at the Gryffindor table, waiting for the sorting to begin as it was always a lot of fun to witness. Just last year, Linda had been in this place, waiting to be told in which house she might fit and now she could sit back and enjoy the show.

Junis was sitting next to Azrael not caring that he had been trying to avoid her since last year. Over the holiday he had returned back to his normal self and she felt safe to be close to him again. She was just hoping that Seth would not make an appearance this year, as she had her doubts whether she would make it out alive this time.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Thanatos looked proudly at his little sisters when they entered the Great Hall with the rest of the first years. There was no doubt in his mind that they would be great students and make their family proud of them. He did not care much for the new teacher, all he knew was that the man wasn't a pureblood, so of course, he was of no importance to Thanatos. Still, even a halfblood could be of some use and if he could teach them some useful things, Thanatos would accept him for now.

Mio pushed against an older Gryffindor, a Weasley as far as he knew. "Could you move a bit, I can't see anything." he muttered and Charlie rolled his eyes, leaning backwards a bit, so the younger boy could see what was happening.

Azrael decided to ignore the other Ravenclaw beside him after what had happened last year. Seth was still lingering close to the edge of reality and he could not afford to let him run free again. This time, someone surely would die, someone he cared about.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Coming from behind Chase, Ricardo kissed her neck, ticking her slightly before taking a seat next to his girl, "Hey dove," he greeted her, and at the same time, Falcon and Adrastos arrived sitting in front of them. Adrastos gave them both a wide smile, and Falcon nodded at the other younger gryffindors.

Atticus walked into the great hall, and shot a long look at the slytherin table. Gripping his sleeves, he shook his head and instead of sitting with his fellow snakes he marched to the Ravenclaw table, sitting next to his brother, "Heya little bro," he greeted him playfully punching his arm.

Darius, Ares and Kain walked into the hall, Kain constantly pushing Darius which was more than annoying him. Looking over his shoulder, Darius laughed at his friend, poking his cheek. Ares sat with Darius, looking up at the staff table, whilst Kain saw Eris sitting alone. Sitting next to her, Kain looked at her, "Ares misses you," he told her, scratching the table.

Raphael walked into the hall, his eyes searched for Mariya, and once he found her he sent a kiss her way, before walking over to William and Atticus. Sitting next to William, he rose his brow at Atticus, "Not sitting with your house?" he asked "Sitting with my family instead," he answered with a grin.

Harry sat with Ron and Hermione, looking up as Dellen spoke and Dumbledore sat in his chair. He was glad that he was at Hogwarts again because the end of his summer had been quite strange. That encounter with the black dog, him nearly blowing up his 'aunt', the dementor being attracted to him. His eyes slowly drifted to Remus, staring at him for a long while...

Malphas fixed his jacket, ending the cigarette by pushing it against the walls of the castle. Blowing the smoke as he entered the great hall, he walked to his house's table, and took out his wand. Destroying part of a bench he moved the broken pieces to the darkest place in the hall. Casting reparo at it, it created a bench attached to the wall, in which he sat on. Alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Eris didnt raise her head at Kain's words her hair hung in her face and she flinched slightly "You shouldnt come near me nor be seen with me..you dont want him cross with you" she said her voice strained from crying.

Chase smiled at Ricky and moved so she leaned into his chest partially. "hey wolf boy" she said kissing his cheek happily.

Emrys looked up as Mal entered the hall, grimacing a bit she excused herself from the table and walking over to the new little piece of bench she slid onto the surface of the table. Pulling his chin to look at her she merely said "Mal, I love you."
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Body Guard To The Minister Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Dumbledore stepped up from his seat and walked to the front of the staff table, rubbing his beard for only a brief moment, he began speaking towards the students that gathered in the hall for the opening feast, "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say to you all, and as one of them is very serious, I think I best get it out of the way before you become befuddled by our excellent feast. As you will all be aware after their search of the Hogwarts Express, our school is presently playing host to some of the dementors of Azkaban - like our dear headmistress told you -, who are here on Ministry of Magic business. They are stationed at every entrance to the grounds, and while they are with us, I must make it plain that nobody is to leave the school without permission. Dementors are not to be fooled by tricks or disguises - or even Invisibility Cloaks. It is not in the nature of a dementor to understand pleading or excuses. I therefore warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. I look to the prefects, and our new Head Boy and Girl, to make sure that no student runs afoul of the dementors," Albus said to the students in a very serious tone his demeanor never changing not even when he laid eyes on Harry. "I am pleased that the Headmistress already presented our new professor, Remus John Lupin, former gryffindor of this very school, a student with top grades. He shall be leading the Defense Against The Dark Arts after our dear professor Gilderoy Lockhart decided to leave to take some time for himself and regain his memories," he spoke with some disgust in his voice when he spoke of Lockhart, "Let The Feast Begin!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Misha entered the Great Hall, feeling so unsure about not having her little son around. She knew her mum was going to take care of him, but she was still feeling uneasy anyway. Her eyes searched for Bill, but as she saw him nowhere, it seemed he wasn't there yet. With that, she sat at the Ravenclaw table, not far from Azrael, nodding at him, but leaving him alone.

Lilith didn't really look forward to coming back to school much. She entered the Great Hall, her face expressionless, for she refused to look pathetic before year even started. She dared not to look for Robert, the cute Hufflepuff who got her out of mess last time. After all, she thought the hell she had alredy was quite enough. She sat down at the empty spot, a bit away from others, waiting for someone familiar to come and maybe join her. 

Niklaus Was excited. Just as every year. His head was alredy full of ideas how to annoy people. And he felt like his life was getting exciting more and more every day. Sitting down with other snakes, he gave his typical wink to every girl who was willing to give it back or at least blush slightly. "Hey guys," he greeted everyone.

Alaska entered the place selfconfidently. Even if apparently she was much older, than first years, she didn't care. She was in worse situation, than sorting for the fourth year. Actually, she felt a bit better there. By the end of this night, she was going to have a warm bed, nice bathroom, great piece of clothes and she was out of Xanthos reach, which meant his research was temporarily stopped and she could enjoy her freedom without worry. With a smirk, she gave wink to Kain, Amara and Atticus. As she was to be sorted, she herself asked for Ravenclaw, before sorting hat could even think. After that, she proudly walked over towards Ravens.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Kain snorted slightly and looked over at Ares who was already boiling looking back at him "What will he do against me?" he asked with a grin winking back at Alaska.

Malphas looked down at Emrys, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, "Emrys....you're annoying," he growled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Eris glanced up at her brother and looked down fearfully "please leave" she whispered "i'm scared he will harm you.."

"Grow up" she said darkly "your mother lied to you, your sperm donor is a convict, that man at the high table" she said pointing at Bruce "is your father, a father is the man who raises you and teaches you to walk and hold a sword, this diva act and pushing away the people who lvoe you has got to stop because you will miss out on life while your feeling bad for yourself"
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Leaning down Kain kissed her forehead, "He won't do anything to me. He trusts me," he answered getting up smiling down at her before moving to Ares and Darius' side.

Malphas' hand suddenly gripped her throat, his rage burning in his eyes, "Shut. the Fuck. Up," he growled darkly hurling her away from him towards the slytherin table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:59 pm

She flinched away from Kain even though she wanted to seek comfort in his company she was terrified of her brother right now and what he would do.

Fear. It wasnt a common emotion for Emrys Freyja Grimm but the second Mal's hand wrapped around her throat she felt it. As he threw her she hit the floor hard on her side, her head slammed into the concrete with a crack and she struggled to her feet the world spinning. Blood trickled down her forhead but she ignored it, getting herself focused she clenched her jaw and walked down the line of tables towards her lover. "no' she said to him "the only way your going to fucking shut me up is if you either listen to sense or if you kill me, so malphas are you going to waste time saying poor me, my mother cared enough to lie to me in order to protect me or are you going to grow a pair of balls and be the man that this school respects an fears? Your the heir of fucking slytherin, act like it!" the blood dripped into her eyes lashes and she barely noticed dimly aware of the pain in her head.
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:44 am

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following the path everyone expected me to follow would have been too childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. My father is a blood traitor, and I hate him. You don't know hate. You don't know darkness. You don't know how much I wish to end my mother's life," he unsheathed a dagger and pounced from the bench. "You have no right to ridicule the way I live," he snarled approaching her slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 pm

"You don't want to kill your mother you fool" she said unflinching as he came near her with his blade out, her hand instinctively made for her wand by she stopped and turned her hands palm out at her sides. "Your hurt your angry but Malphas i love you more then anyone in the entire world, you say i dont know hatred or darkness well darling i could surprise you with what i know. Just give me a chance to help you let me love you."
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Rowan had lingered behind on the train as all the others exited to head to the castle for the sorting. Even when William and Luna offered to wait for her, she sent them on instead. Taking a deep breath, she entered the Great Hall. She was happy to be back, but at the same time, she was terrified. Trying to keep her dark eyes focused on her house table, she headed slowly in that direction, keeping her head down and her robe pulled snugly around her petite frame. Daring a glance over to the Slytherin table, her eyes found her brother and her blood ran cold.

William looked up as Atticus took a seat next to him. Playfully punching his arm back he replied, "Hey, Big Bro." A sense of pride filled him that his brother would opt to sit with him for the opening feast instead of his house. It was nice. Over the summer, they had grown even closer then while they were simply school mates. Looking up, William spotted Rowan and waved her over. His bright face suddenly fell as he watched her move as quickly as she could to the spot in front of him after glancing over to the Slytherin table. "Everything ok, Rowan?" he asked his housemate, leaning in so the conversation was a little more private. Nodding, but not looking up, she answered in a voice that was a shadow of the bright, happy voice William knew, "Yes.... I'm- I'm fine." William's eyes glanced to his brother for a moment, before looking back at his friend. Gently putting a hand over hers that seemed to tremble and then pull away from his touch, he added, "You need anything, you know where to find me." When Rowan raised her eyes to him and nodded, William took note that they were anything but the warm, cheerful brown of years before. Sorrow, pain, and suffering filled them... Clearing his throat slightly, he asked her, "Rowan, you remember, Atticus, my big brother?" Her eyes raised to William's brother for only a flicker of a second, before looking away and she nodded. "We partnered in Potions a couple of times," she answered timidly.

Luna sat discussing her summer with several other Ravenclaws at the table. She was more than happy to be back and hearing about how their new DADA professor was a Gryffindor and a top marks student, she was already looking forward to his classes.

Zephyr made his way quickly to the Slytherin table, giving Hekate a kiss on the cheek and Thanatos a playful punch on his arm before sitting next to him. "The whole crew is finally here," he mused as he nodded and winked at Calypso and Nyx. Think they'll join the others? Duh! They're Mulcibers! The whole lot has been in Slytherin for what.... FOREVER! 'Course they will be snakes, too... The news of a halfblood professor didn't bother him, too much. Anything was better than that Lockhart bastard.

Lara sat among her fellow Hufflepuffs talking about the summer and excited for the sorting. Hearing about their new DADA, she was already excited to see what he had to offer. She just hoped that this wouldn't be something they dealt with every year: a new DADA professor. Surely, they will be able to hang onto at least one for more than a year. Looking down at the ring on her finger, she glanced up just as Romulus walked by. A soft smile touched her lips as she returned her attention to the conversation at hand with those around her.

Faye nearly skipped into the Great Hall and spotted her cousin right off. Walking over to where he was sitting, she asked him happily, "Seat taken?" Plopping down next to him she eyed the new professor. His face was scared, that was for sure. Maybe he would make a fine professor for them, regardless of what his blood status was. Anyone was better than Lockhart from the previous year.

Danika entered the Great Hall and took a seat next to Dominic, kissing his cheek. "Another year...another DADA professor. Hopefully this one can hack it," she said cheekily, glancing over to the new professor. He certainly looked like he could handle himself from where she was sitting.

Serena and Quinn entered the Great Hall catching up about the summer and took a seat next to Falcon, Ricardo, and the others. Looking up at the man that had become the closest thing to a father that she could get, Serena offered a small wave and a smile before turning back to catching up with her friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 am

Romulus and Dominic chuckled at Danika's words "Easy little princess" Rom said using Dom's pet name for his girlfriend "That there is my dad, you know he can handle this job" Dominic shook his head glancing back at the high table "he fought in the war i think we are in good hands then" Dominic pulled Danika into his lap as Draco slid into a seat beside them.

Hekate joined Zephyr and Thanatos using them for a foot stool and head rest,"the girls best not dissapoint" she said with a smirk nuzzling the two boys.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Stonewell Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:09 am

Alex liked the Hufflepuff table during meals because where all the other tables demonstrated power plays and shows of some sort, the Hufflepuff table was always quiet in comparison. She always felt at home when she sat there. This time there was a new DADA professor but she was wary of him, even though he looked to be a better teacher than Lockhart. Some sort of commotion attracted her eyes to a Slytherin boy and girl, both of them older than her in some dark corner fighting but she averted her eyes quickly. Here, staring could get you in equal trouble as much as speaking.

Instead, she looked around the Hufflepuff table, noting the familiar faces but unsure of how to approach them.
Alexandria Stonewell
Alexandria Stonewell

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student.
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:49 am

Looking curiously at the one he assumed was a friend of his brother, Atticus recognized Rowan from the potions class, as they had partnered at least once. Maybe more but he didn't exactly need to remember, so he most likely forgot. "Sorry for being a dick back then," he apologized with a broad smirk winking at her. He had to admit this one was cute, but after Celeste he wasn't sure he wanted something serious. What in the fuck am I thinking...I just met her, he shook his head at how he now allowed his thoughts to dominate him. It was a new, refreshing experience, and he felt less lonely than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:54 am

Danika glanced at Romulus when he told her about thir new DADA professor being his father. Smiling and looking back at the Head Table, she nodded in agreement with Dominic. "Well, then, I guess we are in good hands afterall," she said brightly, getting settled on Dominic's lap as Draco took the seat she had been sitting in. "Hi, Draco," she greeted her Housemate and cuddled into her boyfriend's chest.

Zephyr chuckled as his cousin rested against him like a headrest. "I'm sure they won't. They are related to us afterall..." he mused. Damn right.... They have green and silver running through their veins, just like the three of you do. It would be highly odd if they were to be placed in a different house, but the odd of that are... Well, let's just say their chances are very good that they will be sporting the same colors as the rest of you.

Lara heard the scuffle occuring towards the back of the hall and seeing just who the two parties involved were, she rolled her eyes and went to return her attention else where. Spotting a fellow Hufflepuff that seemed a little unsure of herself, Lara raised a hand and motioned for her to come and join them. "Alex, right? How was your summer? Happy to be back?" she asked with a welcoming smile.

When Atticus spoke, Rowan looked up at him, and instead of looking away quickly, she allowed her dark eyes to linger on the boy. She had been slightly stunned when William finally told her about his older brother, and that it was Atticus. He had been a rather unapproachable fellow, but seemed he wasn't so much anymore. Managing a small smile for him, her eyes lit up for a brief moment when he smirked and winked at her before she looked away. Nodding she said, "It's alright." Rowan hadn't noticed it before, but Atticus was rather handsome. Be that as it may, she didn't linger long on the thought as memories of the past summer began to wash over her. "Did... Did you both have a good holiday?" she asked softly.

William didn't know what was going on with his friend, but something was up. "It was alright. The beginning sucked, but it got better," he answered, grinning towards his brother. If it hadn't been for him, the summer would have been the worst in history. "What about you, Rowan? Have a good one?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 pm

"Surprise me? Darkness? You?" he raised his eyebrow aiming the dagger at her heart, "You worthless child," he uttered those words with a grin on his face, before putting the dagger away and pulling Emrys by her waist. "You...incredibly attractive worthless child," he had to admit he missed her over the summer and even if he was mad at the world in general, she was an exception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Spotting his older sister, Ares needed not to think twice. Terrifying his personal whore would more than cheer him up, it would most likely get him somewhat excited as well. Excusing himself from the table he rose and slowly walked to the Raven's table, sitting right beside Rowan. Tipping his head at William and Atticus, he turned to Rowan, "Big sister! How are you? I've missed you," he leaned down slightly pecking her cheek, whilst his hand slithered down her back, inside her trousers, gripping her buttock tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Just as she was about to answer, Rowan turned to see who was taking a seat next to her and her blood ran cold. Looking away quickly, she drew a deep, trembling breath as her brother sat. Her brow furrowed as he leaned over to kiss her cheek and speak sweetly to her. She knew better.... "He-hey, Ares.... I'm...I'm fine, thanks," she stammered, trying to keep her cool as her heart raced, pounding hard against her chest. Feeling his hand slip inside her trousers to her rear, Rowan's already folded hands tightened their hold of one another as her petite body went ridgid. Her eyes that had been dry began to glisten as she fought the tears that began to fill them. "I uh.... I missed you, too..... Have a good rest of your holiday?" Rowan asked, trying her hardest to keep up the ruse that everything was fine the best that she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Smiling sweetly at his sister's words, Ares pretended to be interested in her answer, all the while his hand caressed her rear's soft skin. "I did, had tons of fun, me and Eris had a small little fight, but it'll be okay," he told her before grabbing a hold of her panties. Pulling them aside, he parted her buttocks and teased her hole with a finger, before entering her without any sort of lubrication. "The summer is always interesting," he winked at her and nodded at William his smile never dropping as he moved her finger inside her roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Emrys wrapped her arms around Malphas' neck tightly "you think i'd let you shut me out" she growled nuzzling into his neck "foolish, foolish boy"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next