Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

+21
Jack Lambert
Artemis Black
Sergej Munter
Chase Lestrange
Draco Malfoy
Violet Snape
Anette Mistle
Endymion Snape
Rachel Snape
Lezar Wilkins
Vanessa Smith
Ian Mortinson
Clara Nott
David Shuter
Estelle Ullrich
Elena Grindelwald
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Juliette Ambroise
Tatsu Savage
Stacy Walker
Dellen Lestrange
25 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Looking back to Apollo's twin, Racquel listened as he told her about how he attended Durmstrang, leaving him to his own. She was just about to answer when she felt his arm slink around her shoulder. Gently, slipping out from his grasp, she offered him a small smile. It was a kind way of telling him no. "I have a brother, too. And, I am also without him," she told him, not spending any time on the action she didn't want. "If you would like, I can meet your brother," Racquel added.

Back to top Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:55 pm

"Sorry. Ashton keeps telling me I need to take more risks." He blushed and moved away a bit. "Oh thats nice. And sure. Maybe another time. He seems busy right now." He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed an insane shade of red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergej Munter Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Lezar smirked down at the girl and growled into her ear. "If you want to touch me, just go ahead, girl. I don't mind it." he winked at her before nodding to the other girls. "Quite right, maybe we really should do this." he chuckled, but Jarlath shot his sister a glare. "Don't you dare."

Amatus ran a soothing hand down his girlfriend's hair and kissed her cheek. "Calm, darling. If this takes long, we just leave and find a cozy place for us to...enjoy ourselves." he told her, his voice sounding quite amused. "I don't think the champions will be chosen today, Tatsu. But tell me, how is your dear mother? I did not know she was going to teach here this year." Amatus glanced at the woman at the staff table and inclined his head slightly in greeting.

Mio reached over the table to slap Ian lightly on the shoulder. "You're letting us down, Jade? How dare you!" he exclaimed in mock shock. "That's just mean. Just so you get the pretty girls."
Sergej Munter
Sergej Munter

House : Durmstrang

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:58 pm

David smirked at Sierra and whispered "Whatever you desire. As long as it involves a bed.. or couch..or chair..or shower..or abandoned corridor" he winked chuckling, before turning his attention back to the conversation. He then pouted at Ian "aww come on man. if the whole group works at it, it will be a piece of cake. I have a few ideas that would work perfectly on those mugglephobic idiots.." He would need to buy some fake wands from George and Fred.. but it would be perfect.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Vanessa grabbed Lezars hand and smiled softly at him. She liked how their hands fit perfectly together. Not awkward like other guys had beenn when she tried to hold their hands. She rested her head on his chest and listened as he talked to his friends. "Show? What kind of show?"

Sierra smiled and winked a her boyfriend before kissing him softly. "Why limit ourselves to just one? Why not all of them?" He then went back to talking about pranking the other schools. "are you sure you can handle Durmstrang and Wolfclaw babe? They seem kind of dangerous. I dont want you to get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Syrinx rolled her eyes at her brother "You're no fun, Jarlath." she said before smirking at the other girl. "Well...what do you think?" she asked her and started to pull up her shirt a bit to reveal her flat stomach while pushing herself back against Jack, moaning slightly. "Get it?" 

Elena burst out laughing at that and nuzzled Amatus' cheek. "I would definitely be in for such a show." she commented while Tatsu just rolled her eyes. "It was a last minute decision, she wanted to get away from the ministry for a while and teaching sounded like fun." she explained before looking seriously at Amatus. "How is your family?" Tatsu would not mention her uncles' names here where so many people could hear them, but she had not heard from them in a long time since Evan had escaped Azkaban. 

Ian grinned at his friends. "Chill out, mates, you know I always have your back." he gave back laughing. "Without me and Arty, you're lost anyway." 
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 pm

After walking around and saying hello to everyone she actually liked, she was about to walk towards Ian, David and Mio when she heard her name anyway. Standing behind Ian, she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled his neck. ''Don't even know the conversation but i'm going to say Ian's right.'' She teased, her golden eyes landing on Sierra and her eyes flashed possessively before she sat down beside her friends. ''Hi, I'm Artemis,'' Leaving out her last name on purpose, she paused for a moment and looked at her boys. ''I'm their friend, sister...person in their lives that makes sure they don't get hurt.'' She explained, biting her lip for a moment as she cooled down her protective instincts.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Sierra smiled at Artemis and held out her hand. "Hi. I'm Sierra Logan. I'm Davids girlfriend." She smiled back to her boyfriend. She wanted to go back to his room now, but there was no way he would let them leave early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Artemis stared at the hand, narrowing her eyes at the girls 'title'. ''Good to meet you.'' She simply said, not sure how to react to such a thing apart from the urge to growl and be possessive. ''David..you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. Missing things out in your owls? I'm disappointed.'' She smirked teasingly, raising her eyebrow as her wolf deep down paced.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Stacy did look up when someone new came around. "Hi, I'm Stacy Walker," she did say then her name then. It was the longest sentence what that girl really did say now. She did even smile for a for little bit and then looked back down and the table i guess.
Anette smiled at her friend and then looked at that Artemis person for second then. "Hey, I'm Anette Mistle," she then introduced herself too. "Me and Stacy just know your friends. We have met in classe before but never really talked much before," she said then basically. She really didn't know if Stacy was friend with any of them.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Sierra felt slightly threatened by the girl. Like she would rip her to shreds if she wanted to. She nuzzled closer to David, slightly frightened. "Nice to meet you too. I have heard about you from the guys. They talk very fondly of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Artemis quickly looked at the two girls and shot them a kind smile. ''Name's Artemis. Nice to meet you both. I've met you before but...never introduced myself. I apologize..'' She said, bowing her head slightly before looking back at Sierra, eyes narrowing at the slight fright in the girls eyes. Her words caused Artemis to let out a light laugh and she winked at Ian and Mio. ''Well, they should speak fondly of me. Pretty sure I saved their lives at one point.'' She teased, thinking of the day they met and formed a close friendship. ''They're my brothers..I'm not surprised they've told you about me.'' She said smugly, feeling very proud of her three boys.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm

"Well Artemis, i hope we can become good friends." She had to admit the girl was gorgeous. But she did not feel any threat from her in a way that might affect her relationship with David. So she did not worry about that. She smiled at the group and was happy that she had friends now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Artemis tensed at the word friend and simply grabbed a spare goblet, drinking the water before waving her wand to change it into wine. ''We'll see how this works out first.'' She said, pointing towards David and her and sipped the wine. She shot a smile at David and rested her head on Ian's shoulder. ''So..how'd you two meet anyway?'' She asked, raising her eyebrow as if she cared.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Anette nodded then her head at Artemis when she said something about talking befkre and not itroducing herself before, she was right now more concerned about Stacy, who wasn't like the girl who she used to know. "Hey, Stac, what's wrong with you, why so shy?" Anette whispered it to her. "Life happened," Stacy did whisper back. Anette didn't get what she meant with it but she will figure out later right now really isnt time to discuss it. "Hey about what are we talking now?" Anette had to ask now.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Jace turned at the sound of Stacys voice. He got up and went to sit with her. "Hey Stacy. How are you?" He and Stacy had not ended well. He wanted to be friends wit her still. "Im really sorry about the past 2 years. I was a jerk. im sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Amatus' gaze rested on his cousin for a few moments, while he was pondering on what to tell her, considering the many people around them. He trusted Elena of course and Jarlath and Lezar, but Syrinx, Vanessa and Jack were all new to him and had done nothing so far to earn his trust. "My family is doing well so far. A few problems in the past year, but they are all worked out now. You should come by during the holidays again, Tatsu. You have been dearly missed." he said, smiling slightly at her.

Mio bit his lip to keep from laughing when Sierra said that she wanted to be friends with Artemis, knowing how unlikely that would be, but you never knew, maybe the two girls really would get along...or not. Mio shook his head and looked at Anette. "To be honest after all the cheesy stuff with David and Sierra, I completely forgot what we were talking about." he said and shrugged.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Stacy looked at the Stacy when she heard saying her name and talking with her now. "Em, Hi Jace," she said then back to him. She decided that she can't just go and ignore him here now and she was kind over him by now. "It's okay now. No need worry," she said then back to him. She had other stuff going on her life too, just not that.

"Wow, nice," Anette said with smile there. She found it a little bit fun. "So let's talk about something else than them but I have no idea what," she added then soon and saw Stacy also talking now more. She knew who Jace was even to Stac.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Jace smiled. He was glad they could be friends. "Good. I never meant to hurt you." He threw an arm around her shoulder as he kept an eye out for his girlfriend. "Did you hear I made prefect?" He wore a proud grind along with his shiny badge on his robe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Stacy just nodded her head on that all. "It's okay now," she said once again. "Yeah I did hear about it. Congrats to become one," she said with a little smile.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:39 pm

"Im sure you can be on next year or in your 6th year." He knew Stacy was an amazing student. She could handle it. ANd the teachers loved her. "If you want to that is. Im sure you could get it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Stacy just nodded her head. "Maybe, let's see," she said then there. She may be excellent student and so on but being prefect wasn't nothing what she so much wanted to become actually. She had then more and more resposibility in her life and she didn't need it that much.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Tinuviel sat off by herself, sort of alone amidst the sea of people at the Ravenclaw table. Her hair hung somewhat limply around her face. She felt lonely, but was against talking to anyone after what happened with her, Mio and Sierra. Tin-tin (as some called her) glowered at her fingernails, aggressively picking at them as if they offended her. Maybe I could reach out to some kids from the other schools she thought, not actually considering it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Lambert Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:20 am

David sighed and rolled his eyes at Artemis "I think I've saved your life once or twice as well Wolfe" He smirked at her, rubbing Sierra's arm lightly, to assure her Artemis wouldn't attack her.. of course he didn't actually know that. If Sierra hurt him in any way, she would not live to tell the tail. Ian was protective of his friends/brothers/sister/ Mio was very protective of his friends/brothers/sister, and Artemis was OVER protective of her friends/brothers. David fit somewhere between Mio and Artemis on that scale. So he said "As long as you don't sleep with someone else while dating me, I think you will be fine Sierra." He had meant it as a joke, but it came out too serious.

David then smirked at Mio "The Triwizard tournament I believe Claw."

Jack listened without contributing much to the conversation. When Syrinx leaned in to him, he absentmindedly wrapped an arm around her waist. He realized his mistake a little too late, so moved his hand so it was on the small of her back. he flashed her a small smile...remembering what had transpired in that park a year or so before. He then nodded at Amatus and said "Family is very important.. unless they are mudbloods, then you are best rid of them"
Jack Lambert
Jack Lambert

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:50 am

Mio slapped his head lightly. "Of course! The tournament, how could I forget." he exclaimed, hos voice dripping with sarcasm, but he was still grinning at his friends. "So, will you try out of it?" he asked them curiously. If he were allowed, he'd definitely give it a try, after all you did not get such a chance more than once.

"Quite right!" Lezar snapped, nodding at Jack in agreement with his words. "I can't understand how Dumbledore can let such filth join Hogwarts! It is absolutely disgusting." he sneered, thinking of hos they would be killed in Wolfclaw right away. Jarlath's expression, as always, just reflected his calm nature and he shrugged. "To be honest, I don't care for blood purity very much. But family is everything to me." he said thoughtfully.
Amatus snorted at that. "Pure, Mud, Half, what does it matter. You have to rid yourself off weak people in general." he remarked. "But I agree, that mudbloods are usually quite useless anyway."

Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:30 am

Sierra nodded and laughed, "I dont plan to as long as you dont." She kissed his cheek and turned to her friends before resting her head on her boyfriends shoulder. She didnt want to get hurt again. So she was trusting Daivd with alot right now.

Vanessa listened to Lezar and smiled softly at the words he said. But she agreed more with Jarlath than Lezar. "I dont really care about blood purity either. But family is supposedly important." She said supposedly because her parents were never around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:17 am

Rachel had turned away from her sister and looked in awe at Artemis, she had heard a lot about her. The girl was really pretty and how she spoke to Sierra was fantastic. Rachel stood up and smiled brightly at Artemis while she held out her hand to introduce herself. "Hello, i'm Rachel. I'm Mio's younger sister."

Rachel then turned her head between David, Sierra and Artemis. "Mio told us about all of his friends here and i'm really glad to meet you." Rachel said still smiling.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next