Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

+21
Jack Lambert
Artemis Black
Sergej Munter
Chase Lestrange
Draco Malfoy
Violet Snape
Anette Mistle
Endymion Snape
Rachel Snape
Lezar Wilkins
Vanessa Smith
Ian Mortinson
Clara Nott
David Shuter
Estelle Ullrich
Elena Grindelwald
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Juliette Ambroise
Tatsu Savage
Stacy Walker
Dellen Lestrange
25 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:38 pm

The CoMC professor chuckled dryly, "I will try but he's persistent, some times you have to rip Dragon's limbs off," he joked knowing full well Viper knew it was all in good fun, even when Dragon attacked him, Bruce did his best to not harm him, to not even touch the other man.

Nathaniel stroked his chin with two fingers before nodding with a sly grin, "Sydney... what a pathetic name. Has she come onto you as well?" he asked his mind already plotting, already thinking of what webs to use to trap the girl.

Turning around, Harry shook his head at David but chuckled nonetheless, "The triwizard tournament mate, three tasks, champions, the winner earns eternal glory," Harry gave him a resumed version of what Ron's father had told him.

---

"I can see that... and you're growing up rather nicely," he teased sitting beside her and wrapping an arm around her waist, kissing her forehead, "Boyfriend? Who is he?" Dremar asked with a jealous growl, however Amarog was easily kept at bay. Picking the cigarette up he played with it, tossing it from finger to finger, neither burning himself nor letting it fall, before tossing it up and catching it with his lips, "Very lonely, all boy's school after all," he chuckled, the tip of his index finger dancing up and down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Draco nodded with a scowl "The filthy slut wont stay away even after torturing her till close to death, i'd kill her but dumbledore doesn't trust slytherins and lestrange wouldn't cover that up since im not one of her golden gaunts" he ended with a sneer.

"Actually" Hermione interupted "Four champions this year given that for the first time Wolfclaw has been invited to compete against the other two, only Hogwarts used to compete against them." she snapped her book shut with a clap. "The last champion was Luna Valkyrie of Hufflepuff, her kids go to school here."

Chase leaned into him glad to have him back in her life "His name is Ricardo Lupin, his dad Remus is a auror ans the weirdest part is they are both werewolves like you" she said smiling a bit "I think you'll like ricky he's amazing."

Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Nathaniel shook his head as Draco spoke of Dellen, "She won't have to cover it up, we have Amelia here. She'll do anything for me and Magali," he chuckled sardonically, "I'll hurt her," he grinned.

"Yeah last time Sirius was in the tournament, he told me all about it... ain't that fun, considering what he told me," Harry sighed after hearing the story of Sirius' oldest son that had perished.

Wrapping both of his arms around her, Dremar inclined his head and laid a kiss on her forehead, before cupping her chin so she looked at him, "Is your boyfriend an alpha?" Dre asked with a raise of his brow, as he nuzzled her nose, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Draco laughed softly "I knew you would enjoy harming her which is why i pointed her out. Thank you brother."

Remebering what harry had said about his god father being a champion she pulled him into another hug resting her chin on his shoulder. "Hey its okay this one will be fun." Drake excused himself from sitting with his older brother and his sister and walked over soon enough to hear harry speak. "Enough of that!" he grinned grabbing harry into a headlock which knoccking hermione off her seat. The usually quiet boy had become wildly more boisterus since his father came home "Don't make me tear the mickey outta ya here Harry chin up! Dad is happy you should be too lets celebrate the tournament"

She looked up into his eyes her instincts screaming at her to get away but she had missed Drem so much. "They both are..Ricky and his dad are both Alphas...Ricky runs a pack now too.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Nathaniel suddenly narrowed his eyes, "I'll harm anyone Draco... never forget that. Now take a seat, Victor should be joining us eventually," he half warned before sitting down and kissing Magali's cheek.

Hugging her back Harry suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around him, and he smirked, chuckling loudly as his brother, or at least he saw Drake as such ever since he along with the rest of the Black family welcomed him into their home, put him in a headlock. "Okay okay, I give I give, we'll have fun," he tapped Drake's forearm thrice as a tease.

Shaking his head Dremar rested his forehead against his cousin' sighing into her skin, before cupping her cheek with one of his hands, "Fun, though I'm pretty sure I can devastate him and his entire pack," he sang, before leaning in a bit more... He knew this Ricardo wouldn't be happy smelling another wolf, especially another alpha on his woman, but Dremar stopped caring when his cousin' scent invaded his nostrils. Placing his other hand on her nape, he crushed her lips with his softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Draco nodded mentally noting how much like father, Nate had became and slid into a seat with them.

Drake laughed and let harry go ruffling his hair "your my little brother now I get to throw you around for fun, Serena never let me headlock her you have alot of lost time to make up for" he helped hermione up and laughed again "Sorry 'mione" Hermione shook her head and got up smoothing her skirt "you boys have fun i need to get another book" she turned and headed for the door.

Chase frowned at his words and for a moment was about to speak when he kissed her. Hard. His scent, his presence the second his lips touched hers she submitted too his kiss right away her body pressing into him her lips parting to taste him. As soon as it began sudden reality crashed into her like a speeding train and she moved to shove him but found his body too solid too strong. Wrapping her metal hand around his wrist she clenched down. Hard. "No."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 pm

He could feel her consent and it made happiness vibrate off him, however, soon, it all stopped when her hand wrapped around his wrist. He widened his eyes and looked down, completely forgetting anything related to flirting or kissing with his cousin and instead touched her fake hand... "What happened?" he asked with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Her heart hammered in her chest fear running in her veins she shook her head and tried to shake the image of malphas from her eyes. She cared so much for the snake even after what he did to her but the memories still scared her and for a moment she forgot that she was safe with drem...even though he knew she had a boyfriend.

She pulled away a bit tucking her hands away from sight pulling her hoody down over them, she stared at the floor. "Ther..there was a boy who...spent a year ..torturing me..beating me...i couldn't fight him..ricky was...off with another girl and i thought he hated me...i was scared i let it happen...he..he took my hand..."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:19 pm

David nodded at both Harry and Hermione for the information "oh. sounds like fun. great way to spend the year.. I assume Quidditch is cancelled for it though, right?" He was kind of upset about that.. he had hoped he would have made it on the team this year. He knew Harry would be upset about it too. As would Mio, as he knew Mio had hopes of getting on the team as well.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Adrastos nodded in response to David, "The headmaster just confirmed it, pity though," he sighed and Fred nearly dropped his head, "Great there goes our way to get rid of aggression George, guess I'm gonna have to start beating you again," Fred joked teasing his brother.

---

Reaching out he softly placed a hand on her shoulder, cupping her chin once again however this time with no second intentions, "Is he dead? Is the boy who did this dead?" he asked a growl threatening to erupt from his chest and to exit his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Chase looked up at him once more and allowed herself to bask in his protective nature "No...in the end he stopped because he grew to care for me." she said in a soft whisper "I..i begged him to kill me because i wanted to die i lost the will to live but..he broke his promise and left me alone. N..now he's kind of my friend.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:29 pm

His hand found her metal one and he gripped it firmly, pulling her closer and hugging her tightly never letting go of her fake hand, "Is he forcing you, to be...his friend?" he asked, kissing her shoulder over the fabric of her clothes, "How dare you decide to die without telling me anything," he growled protectively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm

She hugged him welcoming his strong arms and buried her face in his chest. "No" she said and gripped him tighter "you were gone Drem, you and mom and dad and ricky even my best friend ember were all gone. I had no one to leave behind"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:33 pm

He growled holding her tighter and tighter before closing his eyes, "I didn't have a choice," he replied honestly. He was barely able to write while at school due to all the exams and things alike, he couldn't be close to Chase, even if he wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:35 pm

She laid her head on his chest his tight hold on her comforting her as if she could shake away her nightmares like this. "Dont leave me again please" she whispered a moment of weakness creeping into her soul.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:35 pm

David looked at the Moody kid and nodded "Damn. such a shame." David guessed his chances next year would be better anyways. so he wasn't going to brood over this fact right now. He was just interested on figuring out more about this tournament .

George grinned at his twin "Forget eachother.. there is a whole new crowd of people to prank.. 3 to be exact. Champion or not, we are going to have some fun this year" He smirked evilly.

To this David grinned evilly at Fred "Hey, Mio, Ian, Artemis and I have dibs on wolfclaw"

George just shrugged "okay, 2 new crowds to prank."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:45 am

Hearing the buzz all around them about the champions and the tournament, Rowan glanced at the students from the other schools. "Who do you think will be selected to participate?" she asked turning to look at Atticus. He tended to be knowledgable about all sorts of things. Maybe, he knew something about this as well. The name didn't really make a whole lot of sense since 'tri' pointed to three, but there were four schools taking part. "Have you heard why there are four schools instead of three as the name would suggest?" she added as an afterthought.

Glancing up at the conversation between David and several others from her house, Quinn playfully rolled her eyes at the boys. She was sure they were more than excited on having a new fleet of people to try their lastest prank inventions on, and, in her own way, she was excited to see what they all came up with over the summer. Spotting Falcon, she gave him a wave, as well as his fiance. She was very happy for them both, and wished them all the best. Giving up on her tie, Quinn left it and moved to the table behind her to join the others. "You think the other schools will be as easy to prank as many here are?" she asked them.

Last edited by Rowan Avery on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:12 am

"Wait, what?" Ian's head snapped up when he heard his friends talk about pranking the new students. "We're going to prank the guys from Wolfclaw?" he stared at Mio and David, shaking his head. "Maybe I rather join Fred and George and we take on the pretty girls from Beauxbatons." he said, a smirk breaking out on his face. "I really don't think the Wolfclaw and Durmstrang students will be easy to prank. They look quite dangerous, don't you think?" Ian looked over to the students from the other schools with a thoughtful expression before turning back to Quinn. "Why? Do you want to prank them as well?" he asked teasingly.

Nyx sighed and rested her chin on Thanatos' shoulder, staring at Dumbledore with a bored expression as he gave his speech. It was the same he told them each year, except for the introduction of a new teacher. An auror, how great, she thought when suddenly picked her up from behind. She landed in a lap and was faced with her girlfriend. "Amara!" she exclaimed happily before wiping the smile off her face. "I thought you decided to let me get bored to death here." she commented with a pout.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:29 am

"What? No, no... Was only asking what the thoughts were about whether or not the other schools were would be a pranking cake-walk, if you will," she said brightly. Taking another look at those from Durmstrang and Wolfclaw, Quinn couldn't help but agree with Ian's observation. "The ones from Beauxbatons might not be as easy as you think, but they could prove fun targets for you boys," Quinn added with a wink. She might be a prefect now, but she was seeing one of the kings of pranks. She wasn't going to lie, Quinn enjoyed seeing the results of a well played prank as much as the next person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Apollo turned to Racquel and smiled, "Im kind of shy. Ashton is the outgoing one." He pointed to his brother with a pretty girl and blushed. "He is the talkative one out of the two of us." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

Sierra rolled her eyes when David completely ignored her. She poked his rib and giggled. She then leaned over and whispered in his ear, "What are we gonna do tonight?" She rested her hand on his thigh and giggled.

Ashton yawned as the feast went on and threw his arm around Tatsu. He watched the Vanessa girl try to flirt with the Lezar boy. It was amusing to watch her failed attempts. Or what should have been failed.

Vanessa slowly reached over and rested a hand on Lezars leg. She amde it seem like an accident even though it wasnt. She liked him. She barely knew him. But she liked him. She smiled up at him and giggled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Looking where Apollo was pointing, Racquel spotted a blonde that looked a bit like him and figured it was his brother. "He goes to a different school?" she asked, turning back to him, slightly confused. She had never seen him around, so he had to go to a different school, which she found a bit odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Apollo nodded and sighed "He attends Durmstrang. While I am at Beauxbatons. It kind of sucks. Not having my twin around." He and Ashton were Fraternal twins. "I miss him alot. Maybe I can introduce you to him later." He decided to pull an Ashton move and slowly put his arm around her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Stacy did kept quiet as before and looked at the table and did listen others there basically speaking. She had nothing to do say.
Anette did now listen others too and wasn't really sure what to say there now. She smiled there quietly and looked at all of them. She wanted to talk with them but she had no idea what the topic exactly was about, she couldn't get it right now.

Estelle looked there around and wondered what to do right now. She had nothing much to do. Even if maybe Fleur said something to her she might now listen or even by attention much to do her, she just was more busy looking around right now.

Clara was been quiet now there too. And listened what others said if they did talk. "You have any ideas how they will choose contestants or what that word was?" she asked then from them.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Tatsu pulled up her legs and rested them on the bench on front of her while leaning against Ashton's back. "When do you guys think, the champions will be picked?" she asked, sounding a little bored. Her glance went up to the staff table and she grinned at her mother who seemed to be in conversation with one of her new collegues.

"I hope soon. This feast is riddiculous." Elena drawled in annoyance. At Wolfclaw, they would at least have some idiots to torture, but here? Everyone seemed happy to just stuff themselves with all kinds of food, she thought condescendingly. Syrinx was busy nuzzling Jack's cheek and just chuckled lightly at her friend's obvious distaste. "Maybe we all should get on the tables and give these English people a show?" she said, winking at her.

Ian laughed at Quinn's words. "That's a pity, I'm sure you would be quite good at pranking as well. Girls often have this innocent look about them that works well on the teachers." he said, winking at her. "That was my thinking as well. Let Mio and David take on the guys from Wolfclaw and me and the twins go to the girls." Ian agreed, still grinning at his friends.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Sydney turned around in her seat at the soft mention of her name. She saw Draco Malfoy talking to some other student. She shivered at the memory of Draco and his friends torturing her. She turned to her brother Jace and hid her face into his shoulder.

Jace put his arm around his sister and hugged her close to his body. He wouldnt let anyone hurt her. He knew she was still afraid of the Malfoy boy. He glared at Draco and turned back to what Dumbledore was saying.

Ashton turned so Tatsu was leaning against his chest instead. He wrapped his arms around her and nipped her ear playfully. He chuckled softly and placed his chin on top of her head. She fit perfectly against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Looking back to Apollo's twin, Racquel listened as he told her about how he attended Durmstrang, leaving him to his own. She was just about to answer when she felt his arm slink around her shoulder. Gently, slipping out from his grasp, she offered him a small smile. It was a kind way of telling him no. "I have a brother, too. And, I am also without him," she told him, not spending any time on the action she didn't want. "If you would like, I can meet your brother," Racquel added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:55 pm

"Sorry. Ashton keeps telling me I need to take more risks." He blushed and moved away a bit. "Oh thats nice. And sure. Maybe another time. He seems busy right now." He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed an insane shade of red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next