Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff) Empty The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 am

The hall is decorated with floating pumpkins, black candles replace the usual white. The storms outside are raging on this dreaded halloween night.

The ghosts through the castle are scattered, with chains rattling to be heard, the stories are being carried from child to teacher to bird,

The food is laid on the table, grander then ever before, the candy and meats are aplenty so eat until you are sore,

Students wander in wearing costumes, dressed as creatures and people alike, and many whisper of festivities, for this Halloween Night.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff) Empty Re: The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:25 am

Luna struts in wearing a red devil costume and looks at the amazing decorations. She grabs a red lollipop and walks to an empty table, watching as people conversed and laughed. She puts the lollipop in her mouth and rests her head on the palm of her hand. She couldn't even remember these people and all she could think about was the Jagged scar where her hipbones are. She was able to get healed quickly with a lot of research and potions that were vile. She avoided any drink apart from firewhiskey to dull down the burn of her Mark as it started to become inbearable. She had black and blue bruises on her face, arms and legs amongst the many cuts and scars. She had dark rings under her eyes from the lack of sleep she's been getting. She just looked ill and like a beaten devil. Her piercing blue eyes looked like the old Luna, frightened and scared for her life. People just stared at her and she fidgets on the bench awkwardly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff) Empty Re: The Halloween Feast (ALl Students and Staff)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:46 am

Jocelyn walked in, she was very proud of her costume, she had been searching for awhile and this was the perfect one. Jocelyn looked around the room and saw Luna sitting by her own but she didn't walk up to her. To be honest she didn't want to get punched again and she was still mad at her and that Black boy. Jocelyn looked away from Luna and walked to the Slytherin table and waited for miss Gaunt and her cousin Barty to enter.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 am

Luna sees Jocelyn walk in and her heart breaks as she walks away from her. She shakes her head with tears falling down her bruised cheeks. She thinks to herself 'Why would she even want to talk or even see after what I did? I'm a stupid fool for even hoping. But why so I have this urge to shout Jocy and hug her? She'd probably fire a spell at me...' She wipes her cheeks and looks at the table blankly and with pained eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Morana entered the Great Hall and noticed the Hufflepuff sitting at her table. She only smirked. The girl managed to heal in the end. But she looked like a mess. If Morana could feel pity, she would definitely feel it in the moment she looked at the girl. But Morana didn't care. She went to Slytherin table, with all her Gaunt pride and sat next to Jocelyn.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Jocelyn saw miss Gaunt coming in and saw her looking at Luna. Miss Gaunt would not care about Luna looking like a wreck but why am i having a little bit of trouble myself? Jocelyn thought, she was pretty harsh but at the other side she was still mad at her. When miss Gaunt sat down next to her, she looked at her. "Where is your costume? How do you like mine?" Jocelyn stood up and showed her costume she was very proud of. "I had to search so many stores but only a cute little store had this one and i knew this was the one for me." Jocelyn smiled but realized that fitting in the group of miss Gaunt and her cousin was not the way she should be acting, she was now acting like a little child in the candy store, so Jocelyn sat down again, holding her excitement in.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:05 pm

"Time for my costume will come at the party," Morana smiled at Jocelyn. "But yours is great. You have style little girl," she said and winked at her. "I hope I will see you there tonight, in forbidden forrest," she smiled. She was excited about their birthday party. Even if she never really wanted to celebrate it, this time it sounded like a good idea to have party.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Andromeda entered the hall with a particularly dull look on her face. Why do people bother in wearing their decorative outfits before nightfall even sets in? That's one thing I'll never figure out, she thought to herself as she glanced around the festive hall for a few seconds. When she spotted Luna alone at her table, she had to muffle a giggle and try to feel compassion for the poor girl. Aw, she thought to herself and brought her attention to the Slytherin table. Andromeda crossed the aisles and prepared herself to take her usual seat at the table, a ways across from the other two girls. "Evening Morana, Jocelyn," she said with a polite nod as she flattened the back of her floral sundress and took a seat. "Are the preparations coming well?" Andromeda was a bit excited for the twins' party, since it would probably have been a fun occasion to attend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:55 pm

"Everything is perfect and ready. Nodoby ever saw Slytherins party like we will once this one starts," Morana said with a smirk.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Jocelyn smiled at miss Gaunt's reaction and then her eyes widened. "The forbidden forest....Are you sure it is safe there?" Jocelyn asked and waved at Andromeda Black when she came closer to them.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Luna watches as people stared at her and she winces as she moves her body slightly to get away from their gazes. She shifted herself more into the shadows. "Oh Achilles...You don't hate me like these people do, right?" She mutters to herself feeling more tears well up in her now paling eyes, brightness disappearing into her. She looks at the black candles and watches the flame dance.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Scarlett entered shyly into the Halloween-themed Great Hall, wearing her homemade Dorothy costume she had requested for her grandmother to make for this and tonight's special planned events. With each step, her blue-plaided jumper flowed beneath her with each movement. Moving quietly throughout the halls, Scarlett looked up to spot her surroundings, spotting Luna almost instantly. The person I used to know, she thought with sadness, Luna had lots of fresh printed bruises and she looked an usual grayish-pale color with a weakened bone structure. Sighing deeply, Scarlett made her way to her old friend and sat down quietly. "Luna?" she wondered, noticing the look of awkwardness in her position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Narcissa strode into the great hall, scoffing at some of the costumes she saw. She wasn't in costume and wouldn't be until much later. She spotted Andromeda at the Slytherin table and grinned. However as her eyes continued to look about the room she noticed a Hufflepuff sitting nearly alone except for another girl attempting to speak to her. Normally she wouldn't bother with Hufflepuffs but what drew her attention was how lost and beaten this girl looked. She then tilted her head studying her and realized it was that Luna girl. Hmmm interesting,I shall have to ask Andromeda about that. She was about to walk towards the Slytherin table, when she caught the Hufflepuffs eye. Probably felt me staring at her. She tilted her head again in thought and gave her a soft smile before continuing to her table.

She plopped down next to her sister and grabbed a pastry from the table. "Evening everyone, lovely costume Jocelyn"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:25 am

Jocelyn looked at the girl who approached her and the others, she heard what the girl said and nodded with a small smile. How does she know me? I can't remember who she is, Jocelyn thought. Jocelyn looked around to see another girl approaching Luna and Jocelyn was slightly relieved someone was looking out for her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 am

Andromeda gave a cordial smile to her younger sister and watched her take a pastry. Hmph, she thought to herself with her occasional scowl. “Sweets aren't the best thing to indulge on,” Andromeda said to Narcissa in a supervisory tone. “Oh, Jocelyn, this is my sister, Narcissa. I'm sure you've seen her, Morana. Anyway, what time is the party?” Andromeda's voice indicated that the hall was really dull, despite the decorations and Luna as the primary attention-grabber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 am

Luna looks up at Scarlett with wide eyes. "Hello Little Red...I-I'm sorry how I've been and I am sorry now as I can't handle it here. I shall see you at the dorm...and If I am not there I'll probably be wandering about the castle." She says in a near cracking voice. She shouldn't have come here. She should've stayed in the hospital wing or just some place that had no..crowd of judging eyes as if watching her every move, mistake...Luna got up and made her way to the door with tears brimming in her eyes. Hated. Judged. Mistakes causes all this and now she's lost everyone. She let's her hair fall into her face and she looks at the floor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:28 am

Marvolo entered the hall her trench coat sweeping to the floor, the body suit she wore clung to every curve and she smirked a bit as she looked around, she saw Luna off to the side looking upset and immediately she approached her friend wrapping her arms around her in a tight hug she said "Luna, whats wrong?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am

Luna feels familiar arms wrap around her and her arms wrap around the person. She pulls away to see Marvolo and her eyes brighten a bit. "Due to my mistakes...people hate me. Judge me. Stare at me. I'm trying everything I can not to snap or just break down. They probably think I'm an attention seeker for showing up like this...but I ain't. I showed up to show I'm the old me again..not the controlled me. The one who didn't remember these faces but now I do...I know all of them yet I remember their happy faces not the faces now that judge my every move. I just wanna go home but I don't know where that is anymore. The house I grew up in has been taken over by my father and here...they hate me." She wipes the tears that poured down her face and looks around to see people staring at her and shaking their heads. "They...judge me for something I could not control." She whispers shakily. "This is meant to be a happy feast so I shall go. Probably to the hospital wing to get some dreamless sleep potions." She mutters to herself.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:46 am

Marvolo held the girl tightly "No stay with me we will have fun i promise ignore the looks we will fix it in time"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Luna held onto her for dear life and nods. "Thank you Marvolo...Ain't you sick of waiting? Then again...I am beginning to become impatient" She smiles at Marvolo and grabs another lollipop putting it in her mouth.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Narcissa's hand froze before she could take a bite from the pastry. At her sisters words she immediately put it down and resigned herself not to touch it. She sighed, propping her elbow on the table, head in her hand in defeat. Narcissa nodded at she was introduced. "So mean Andro, it is Halloween, besides no one is paying attention to our table tonight." She pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Andromeda smiled at Narcissa's signs of resistance. It was the best thing for her anyway- it was no use being bloated during the tasks they were performing. "Better safe than sorry, you know," she replied to Narcissa in a hushed voice and smiled. Andromeda looked around the Great Hall and noticed Marvolo hugging Luna. Aw, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:02 pm

"Yes, yes, of course." She waved her hand dismissing her sisters words yet agreeing with them. "However tell me, what is with that Luna girl? She looks... horrible." She asked quietly and not looking at the Hufflepuff table or giving any sign she was discussing one from their house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 am

"Patience is a virtue" she said smirking at the puff's who gave her frightened looks as she sat down at the table "I need to think of a way to tell everyone you were being controlled without getting Sirius expelled"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 am

Luna laughs. "Patience is a pain in my ass...You'd think I'd have patience as a protector but I failed that part of my test but was amazing at everything else." She smirks at Marvolo smirking at her housemates. "You, my friend are cruel to the goody two shoes of my house. Some of these people are so goody two shoes it's sickening. Please tell me I'm not like that?" She says pretending to be sick but her laughing didn't help pull it off. She just laughed more. She hears what she says and puts the lollipop back in her mouth thinking. "My mark. They don't know what I am and that has to be kept that way. Too many people know already. My mark is ancient magic and due to me fighting it for so long...it just took over the moment I got closer to Sirius. The only reason I did was because my mind was becoming lost. Hadn't seen Akkie in ages and he always kept me from losing it. This mark is now just a normal birthmark which I changed. It now reacts whenever a loved one is hurt. It will glow but no longer burn. No more controlling." She says twirling the lollipop in her hand. She puts it back in her mouth and touches the crescent moon birthmark lightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next