Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

+21
Jack Lambert
Artemis Black
Sergej Munter
Chase Lestrange
Draco Malfoy
Violet Snape
Anette Mistle
Endymion Snape
Rachel Snape
Lezar Wilkins
Vanessa Smith
Ian Mortinson
Clara Nott
David Shuter
Estelle Ullrich
Elena Grindelwald
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Juliette Ambroise
Tatsu Savage
Stacy Walker
Dellen Lestrange
25 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:22 pm

"And why should I do that, babe?" She giggled and kissed Davids cheek. She held his hand under the table and smiled. "That sounds fun. I pretty much just hung out with my family and my friends." She hadnt had an eventful summer. "I couldnt wait to get back to school to see you."

Back to top Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Seeing the nervousness on Estelle's face, Racquel offered her a soft smile. "Don't be so nervous. We are all in a new place with new people," she said trying to brighten her schoolmate up. "It's a grand adventure," she whispered with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Mio's smirk widened into a large grin and he lightly slapped his friend's back. "That's the spirit! I can wait to get started." he agreed and rolled his eyes when Sierra joined them. "Maybe we should give them some alone time..." he whispered to Ian and Neville, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Completely ignoring the tone of the younger boy, Amatus just waved to the seat next to Syrinx. "You should learn to introduce yourself before interupting a conversation." he drawled, his eyes on the two girls to see if they were comfortable with the other boy. "But you're forgiven for now as I am feeling rather nice today." he remarked pulling Elena into his lap. Amatus did not know Syrinx very well yet, but Elena's friends were his friends, so if the boy treated her badly, he would meet his quick end.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Estelle smiled at Raquel and was glad she tried to brighten her up here now. "Oh okay, tha's actually a true for sure," she had to admit and she did felt already a little bit better. "Oh that's a good idea for sure," she then whispered back with smile.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Sierras eyes widened at Mio's comment. "Mio..." She rolled her eyes and giggled softly. She wouldnt mind some alone time with her boyfriend, but she didnt want everyone to know yet. Well she did, she just didnt know if David did.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:39 pm

David chuckled at her, though a little intimidated by how intense she was. "Yeah same." He simply said. When he heard his friend speak he gave him a death glare "Don't you dare Snape.. you are staying right where you are..or else" he broke the stare to smirk at him.

When Jack was told by the other boy to introduce himself before entering a conversation, jack just rolled his eyes "You are the only one here I do not know, so why should I have? Which reminds me, you have yet to introduce yourself" He reminded the boy, before taking a seat beside Syr, giving her a quick smirk.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Sierra laughed out loud at Davids little threat, "Awwww babe... you're so cute." She squoze his hand and giggled. "Nice to see you guys again." She smiled at Davids freidns. She only knew Mio and Ian so she introduced herself to the others, "Hi. Im Sierra. Davids..." She didnt know what they were. She looked up at him for an explanation of what they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Mio had to hold onto Ian so he wouldn't fall off his seat from laughing so hard at his friend's expression. "Alright, alright, but you owe me one, mate." he said, still chuckling. David and Sierra, they were quite a weird pair, but as long as it didn't get between them like Sydney had done, he wouldn't care about it.

His eyes narrowed dangerously at the other boy's words. "So you do know my girlfriend already?" he motioned towards Elena, his voice very calm, but his eyes were blazing with possessiveness. If the guy had touched her in any way, he was dead. Lezar coughed behind him and shook his head at Jack, as if to say, just drop it, man, hoping the other guy would take the hint, while Jarlath as always simply ignored what was going on around him.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 pm

David sighed as she put him in the spot, but he saved some dignity by saying "fuck buddy, girlfriend, take your pick" He smirked at her, and then winked at Mio. of course him and Ian already knew about his incident with Sierra in the common room before summer started. He kept nothing from Mio, and very little from Ian. Artemis was different.. He usually kept his sexual events from her, since before it had been her sister, and after that it seemed too soon. He then laughed at Mio "I think by now we are pretty even"

Jack then raised his hands in defense "We talked once 4 years ago dude. at a party. She is all yours. I have my eye on a different girl anyway" He shrugged. he could have sworn he hear a faint laughter that sounded familiar.. but he ignored it.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Sierra smiled and giggled, "Im Sierra. Davids girlfriend." She smiled at his friends and lied her head on his shoulder. She was so happy. She had a boyfriend. She could finally stop thinking about Jason. And she could focus on David. She glared at Mio as he laughed and kicked him underneath the table, "Shut up, Endymion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:02 pm

"...I guess we are." Mio pouted slightly, then grinned again before looking at Sierra. "Don't hurt him or you're dead, okay?" he said, smiling his sweetest smile, though his threat was quite serious. After what happened with Ian, he would not let that happen again to any of his friends.

"Good." Amatus immediately calmed again and nodded once before resting his chin on Elena's shoulder again. "Keep your eyes on that girl then and we won't have any problems." he commented, his eyes travelling over to a young girl standing not too far away. "Lezar, go and get her." he snapped and the younger boy quickly rushed away to do as he was told.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:04 pm

"I do not plan to hurt him, Snape." She said with fake overly sweet smirk on her face. She giggled and kissed David lightly on the lips. "Why would I want to hurt him?" She turned to David and decided to let the other two boys talk amongst themselves. "I miss you over the break." She said to David.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Smiling at seeing her schoolmate brighten a bit, Racquel sat back in her seat and looked around the quickly filling hall. Towards the end of their table, she spotted one of their own sitting all alone. She wasn't too familiar with the boy, but she didn't think he wanted to sit alone in a new place. Excusing herself from Fleur and Estelle, Racquel got up and moved to sit in front of him. "Bonjour... You alright?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Apollo looked up and saw his school mate beside him. He did not know the girl. But she was gorgeous. He blushed and cleared his throat nervously. "Bonjour. I am fine. Just nervous. I do not like large crowds like this one. Too many people." He rubbed the back of her neck and looked around for his brother, but did not see him. "I am Apollo. And you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Smiling softly at the blush rise in his cheeks, Racquel tucked her hair behind her ear. "I think we are all nervous, a bit," she said, picking up a goblet from in front of her and filled it with water. Placing it back on the table in front of the boy, Apollo, she said, "I'm Racquel. Sip. It will help you relax." He didn't need to tell her twice. How nervous he was at the situation was painted all over his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Apollo smiled and took the goblet before taking a sip. He smiled at the girl, "Thank you, Miss Racquel. Lovely to meet you." He looked up at her and realized she was totally beautiful. "I hope you dont mind my forwardness, But you are quite gorgeous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Nott Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Anette saw Stacy sitting alone with the table so she went over her and poked her so she could look at her. Anet smiled at Stac when she looked at her with confused face. "Let's go and join with some other people, you can't spend such day alone her by yourself," ravenclaw girl said with smile and pulled girl up from her sit basically.
"Em fine," Stacy mumbled when she basically pulled up already, seemed like there wasn't answer like no. Soon she and Anette walked towards a group(Ian and so on) of people who she had seen around before. She smiled to them and Anette forced her sit down now.
"Heya guys, I decided we could join with you guys here," Anette said with bright smile to them. "Hi," Stacy said shily then there now.

--

Clara looked around and noticed the boy who is basically same house as her, Conner or something was named, she have heard. There were two more students but she still walked over him. "Em, hey, can i join with you guys, being alone is boring?" she asked from them then.

--

Estelle was looking there around now and wondered what to do now. Raquel want to talk with one boy now. She smiled at it. Only if she really could do it.
Clara Nott
Clara Nott

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Mio looked up when a new voice was heard and recognized two girls from his classes. "Oh, hey, girls. Sure, sit down, we always like company, right guys?" he greeted them with a warm grin, thinking shortly to remember their names. "Stacy and Anette, right?"
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Anette smiled at him and took a seat and also nodded to Stacy as it's okay or something. Soon Stacy did sit down too and looked at people who were here. "Yes I'm Anette and she is Stacy," she said now there since seemed like Stacy wasn't that social one like she remember her to be,
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Elena looked up when Jack joined them and winked at her Syrinx who just smirked at him. They had been talking during the ride here, about boys mostly, so Elena was up to date with everything. Elena smiled slightly at Amatus' possessive reaction and nuzzled his cheek gently. "Calm down, tiger, you know that no one can live up to you." she said smoothly while Syrinx moved to sit in Jack's lap. "Good to see you again." She brushed her lips against his cheek in greeting. 

Ian and Neville were both watching the exchange between David, Mio and Sierra with amused expressions. Neville was happy for his friend, though he wished that he could have such an easy relationship with girls as well while Ian hoped that the two did not rush into a relationship too quickly. When two new girls joined them, the boys smiled at them. "Hello girls. Are you excited already as well?" Ian asked with a grin.

Tatsu looked up when Ashton joined her and shot him a grin. "Hey. So you found your way here as well, without the help of your friend?" she asked, sounding amused.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Lara and Hannah both looked up as two fellow students joined them. "Stacy! Glad you could join us! Anette, it's nice to meet you," Lara said happily. Hannah offered both girls a smile before glancing at Ian when he spoke. Her bright eyes lingered on the Gryffindor sitting next to him for several moments before looking away, a light blush coloring her cheeks. Get a hold of yourself, Hannah....

Conner looked up at the question and spotted Clara, from his ouwn house. "Clara. Of course, please. No sense being alone when there is ample room with us. Have you met Sin and Lethia Delmar? Sin, Thea, this is Clara. She's from my house," Conner said introducing everyone to everyone. "So, excited for the tournament?" he asked his housemate before taking a drink of water from his goblet.

Racquel felt a very faint blush color her cheeks at the compliment. Setting the water aside, she said, "Merci, but I bet you say that to all of us." It was no secret that there were several very striking girls at Beauxbatons, many boys, too. Still, he could be sincere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Anette smiled. "Yes I am, very excited even. I really wanna know who are chosen," she said with smile to them. Some time Stacy just nodded her head there. "Yes," she evern managed to say out there. She didn't really sound like she was ecxited she was more like nervous. She haven't been around so many people lately at all.

--

Clara smiled at all of them. "That's so ture actually," she had to agree. "I think I have names before on ther parties where I did atttend before I started the schoo," she said then with smile to them all.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Ian raised his brow in surprise at his housemate and smirked slightly in amusement. The way she kept looking at his friend was just too cute and he quickly glanced at Neville to see if he had noticed as well. Unfortunately, the boy was busy looking down at the table, feeling a little shy around so many girls, so Ian moved a bit closer to him and bumped his shoulder against him. "Ey Nev! Look at Hannah." he whispered quiet enough that no one else would hear him. Ian really did not want to embarrass his friend or the girl.

When his friend spoke to him, Neville jumped slightly and looked at the Hufflepuff girl, meeting her gaze for a second before he quickly looked away, blushing bright scarlet. He cursed himself for being so shy and just wanted to go hide somewhere, but Ian quickly patted him on the shoulder. "She likes you, just talk to her when things quiten down a bit." he advised him, even if Neville could not imagine every getting the courage to talk to her.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Lethia looked up, hearing Conner speak and raised her eyebrow a little bit. ''Hey, Clara. I'm Lethia and this is my twin, Sin. I have met you before at Sophie's parties but i never properly introduced myself.'' She said, pointing towards her sister and went back to twirling her finger inside her goblet, her expression showing how bored she was.

~
Dahlia quickly spun around the moment she heard Zephyr and smiled brightly. ''Love..'' She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and pecked his lips causing the girls beside her to laugh. Turning slowly, she simply narrowed her eyes, growling and the girls simply turned away with wide eyes. ''Why thank you...Will you be so kind enough to be my tour guide? Be sure to point out all the places i can have you to myself.'' She purred, nuzzling his neck.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Stacy kept quiet there and had no idea what was going exactly even here now. She wasn't sure what to say at all. When ever questions is asked she will be reply basically. Anette other hand watched what's going on. "Oh it's nice to meet you all of course," she said with smile to everyone new.

Clara nodded on what the girl Lethia said now. "Yeah true. I wasn't that social one there and didn't talk much then," she said honestlty there,.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Mio almost fell out of his seat when he noticed the glances exchanged between his friend and the Hufflepuff girl, but he managed to keep the laughter from coming out of his mouth and instead turned to the other people at their table. He was going to talk to Neville later and give him a push in the right direction, but for now, he decided to draw the attention from them. "Does any of you guys know how the champions will be chosen?" he asked around. "Do you think anyone can try out?" Sithon asked excitedly, but from further down the table, Charlie burst out laughing. "Good joke, kid. I doubt a first year can join the tournament." he commented resulting in Sithon sticking out his tongue at him.

Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:17 pm

"No," Stacy said then there to them, that she had no idea or then didn't know. "I don't know about it at all nothing. Never looked into that," Anette said then there and it was true. She looked at her friend and wondered since when she had became so unsocial one for real. She used social much more back at days.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next