Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

+21
Jack Lambert
Artemis Black
Sergej Munter
Chase Lestrange
Draco Malfoy
Violet Snape
Anette Mistle
Endymion Snape
Rachel Snape
Lezar Wilkins
Vanessa Smith
Ian Mortinson
Clara Nott
David Shuter
Estelle Ullrich
Elena Grindelwald
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Juliette Ambroise
Tatsu Savage
Stacy Walker
Dellen Lestrange
25 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:30 am

Sierra nodded and laughed, "I dont plan to as long as you dont." She kissed his cheek and turned to her friends before resting her head on her boyfriends shoulder. She didnt want to get hurt again. So she was trusting Daivd with alot right now.

Vanessa listened to Lezar and smiled softly at the words he said. But she agreed more with Jarlath than Lezar. "I dont really care about blood purity either. But family is supposedly important." She said supposedly because her parents were never around.

Back to top Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:17 am

Rachel had turned away from her sister and looked in awe at Artemis, she had heard a lot about her. The girl was really pretty and how she spoke to Sierra was fantastic. Rachel stood up and smiled brightly at Artemis while she held out her hand to introduce herself. "Hello, i'm Rachel. I'm Mio's younger sister."

Rachel then turned her head between David, Sierra and Artemis. "Mio told us about all of his friends here and i'm really glad to meet you." Rachel said still smiling.

Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 am

Artemis rolled her eyes at David and shot him a large grin. ''We saved each others, dear David.'' She said, nodding her head firmly and took a sip from her wine. Seeing David's rub of the shoulder, she realized she must've made Sierra a tad more frightened than she believed. She hid her twisted smile behind her goblet before seeing a hand enter her vision. Smiling up at Rachel and glanced over at Mio, she stood up and wrapped the girl in her arms unaware of her strength. ''I'm Artemis! If you're Mio's little sister then you're practically mine as well! If Mio annoys you at all, you just come right to me!'' She winked playfully and then looked at Violet, seeing the house she was in. ''Hey, Violet, I'm in Slytherin so if ya ever need anything, come right to me or my friends.'' Artemis called towards Rachel's twin and pointed to Celeste, Aphrodite and Kaida.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:13 am

Sierra smiled at Rachel who seemed rather sweet. But Sierra did not just trust everyone right away. She smiled at the young girl and held Davids hand under the table. She didnt know what to do in the situation exactly so she turned to David for someone to talk to. "Hey baby? Im getting kind of tired..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am

Rachel looked a bit taken away when she was wrapped in Artemis' arms. After she got out she nodded at Artemis. "I will, but it is probably the other way around." Rachel winked and slapped Mio's shoulder several time in excitement before she turned to him. "Mio, she is so sweet and pretty than you told me. Wow i have a big sister." Rachel grinned happily. She sat down as several other people were watching her. She hid her blush behind Mio's arm.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:40 am

Violet looked up when another Slytherin joined them and watched the exchange between her and her brother with interest. A smirk appeared on her lips and before she could stop herself, she had blurted "You're so badass!" Violet blushed slighty, but her smirk remained in place. The girl was so different from other girls she had met before, less girly which Violet wanted to be as well and she was happy that they were both in the same house. "Nice to meet you, Artemis, I'm happy to see that you got the boys under control." Violet commented and shot a cheeky grin at her brother.

Tatsu sighed in relief at Amatus' words and nodded quickly. "I am glad to hear that. Mother said that as soon as you're all safe again, we will come and visit you. I haven't seen your family in such a long time." she said quietly.

Junis looked up from her conversation with Azrael when another girl joined their table. "Hello Tinuviel! Come and sit with us, at a feast like this, no one should be alone." she said with a warm smile. Looking up at Azrael, she hoped that he wouldn't mind, but he seemed to still be stuck in his head.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:47 am

Ashton felt slightly left out so he kissed Tatsus head and looked over at his brother. He wished Apollo would come over here so he would have someone to talk to. Instead, he just sighed and tightened his arms around her.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:02 am

Tatsu chuckled and twisted her body around in Ashton's lap to kiss him back passionately. "Getting bored?" she asked smirking and nuzzled his cheek. "You will have to wait a bit longer, but if you behave yourself, you might get a treat later." she whispered in his ear and winked before turning back to the others.

Ian smiled at his friend's younger sisters and laughed at their excitement at meeting Artemis. "Seems like you have fans, Arty." he commented and grinned up at her before starting to look around the great hall. "Speaking of siblings... my brother joined Hogwarts this year as well, but I have no idea where he is." Ian looked a little worried. With all the new students around, it would be easy to lose him in the large castle.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:04 am

Ashton kissed Tatsu back and smirked, "Very well, My little Dragon." He pulled her against his chest and nuzzled his face into her neck. He nipped her neck softly and licked the offended spot. He chuckled and nipped her ear a few times.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Nott Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:48 am

Anette listened what others said and just nodded there. "Everyone seems to have siblings but I have none at all. Only child in my family but I wish I had," she said then to them there now something too. She really did wish that she had sibling or siblings sometimes since then it won't be so lonely to be alone in big house when parents aren't home, she has to always invite her friends over and their basically muggles.

Stacy just nodded her head at Jace. "Yes maybe. Let's see how it goes," she said and smiled for a second. "Anyways how's it going for you now? You and her are still together or what? Sorry I don't follow who is dating who," she asked then basically from him now. He made her talk now, before it she said barely anything to people now talks so much.
Clara Nott
Clara Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:52 am

Jace nodded and smiled, "Yeah. Im still with Carmen. I just havent seen her lately. I kind of miss her." He missed his Carmen. He missed having her in his arms. He looked around again but didnt see her. He sighed and took a bite of food off the plate in front of him.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 am

Stacy nodded and now remember that girls name too, she had even forget it. "Oh that's good that you two are still together. Oh I hope you see her soon. I still don't have any boyfriends and right now I'm not trying to find either," she said then back to him with smile.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:58 am

"Well Im sure you will be fine without one. And I am glad she is still a part of my life as well. Im glad you are a part of it, too." He hugged her before seeing his sister all alone. "I'm gonna go back to the common room with ym sister. Ill see you around." He then went over to Syd and the two left the Great Hall together.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 am

"Oh okay. Yeah i'm glad too," she said there then and smiled. "Sure see you later then," she added to him before he left with his sister. She turned towards others now and wondered what was topic here, she hadn't paid much attention to them. "Em, guys about what are we talking?" she asked with curiosity now. Anette looked at Stac and wondered why she now was suddenly so talktive, she was glad that she wasn't anymore that shy one.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:41 pm

David looked at Sierra and simply said "If you are getting tired.. go to bed, i won't stop you." He wanted to spend time with his friends.. Sierra and him would have the whole year to do what they wanted. David could afford to spend this time with his friends. So he turned to Mio and said "Of course I will, it would be nice to outshine Mr Potter over here once." He then turned to Artemis and smirked saying "Whatever you say my dear Wolfe".

That was when Rachel appeared, David grinned at her "Hey Rach, See I told you you would be in ravenclaw! I'm so glad to say... i told you so!" he shot his best friends sister a wink. When Ian mentioned his younger brother, David grinned "Can't wait to see him."

Jack nodded at Amatus and simply said "I agree"
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Sierra giggled, "No Im fine. I can stay awake." She wanted to stay up with him. But she needed his time with his friends. But she didnt want to go back to the Common Room alone. She helkd his hand softly and nuzzled her cheek against his playfully.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:23 am

Rachel turned her head towards David and rolled her eyes, smiling at him. "Okay, you're right but i'm still more badass than you and Mio, because of Ravenclaw." Rachel winked but she quickly looked down at her hands, while she blushed. Rachel turned to Mio. "I'm going to go and write mom a letter, it is the first night she is alone." Rachel said to her brother. She grabbed her new writing tools and started shoving things to the side and started writing.

Dear Mom,

The train trip was exciting and you were right, all my nerves faded while i was sitting and met with other girls and boys who went to Hogwarts for the first time.
I lost Mio in the crowd so i just sat alone, not long after, girls and boys started asking if they could sit with me, we had fun but i found out that some of the kids didn't went to a muggle school when they were young.

Umm...I got sorted and so did Violet, but we aren't in the same house. I was first and i came in Ravenclaw and then Violet and she is in Slytherin. Are you disappointed? I haven't talked with dad but i saw him and i don't know... Does he mind that i'm not in his house? Is this a good house to come in, i know you were in Gryffindor and dad was in Slytherin.

The sorting hat said that i was different from dad and you but that he had full confidence in me and that i fitted in. He said exactly what i was thinking right after. He said that even though i was worrying about daddy's acceptance, because i was. That i would do great in Ravenclaw and then he yelled Ravenclaw. It was a strange conversation.
How are you on your first night alone? I'm sitting with Mio and his friends, while i write this letter to you. I want to thank you for all the stuff you brought me and i promise that i will write every week.

There are also three other schools here for the TriWizard Tournament, i'm very excited to see the tournament.
I love you, Mom!
hugs and kisses,
Rachel

Rachel stopped writing and closed her letter and put everything back in her bag and grabbed another cookie and looked around the group of friends and she secretly peeked at David. Was she really in love with him? She shook her hair out of her face.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:26 am

Artemis grinned at Mio's sisters. ''Lovely to meet you too, Violet! Mio never told me his sisters were so sweet and I'm pretty sure it's Ian and Mio that have us under control!'' She chuckled, shoving Ian gently. ''I'm also guessing they're my biggest unless you have something to tell me!'' She teased, winking at her friend before following his gaze with narrowed eyes and mere curiosity. Her eyes widened once more at Ian saying his brother is here. ''Wait...There's a mini Ian? Oh my gosh. Hold me back before i find him and squish him with cuddles!'' Artemis smirked.

Hearing David, she rolled her eyes and playfully kicked him underneath the table. ''You know what i say is true!'' She saw Sierra's actions, almost wanting to hurl at her actions. ''Get a room you two...please before i hurl.'' She groaned. ''If all of you boys find partners and torture me like this, i will end you all.'' Artemis said, glaring at them all but the smile tugging at her lips quietened down most of the seriousness.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 am

Rider walked around, his protective eyes scanning the Great hall, he was searching for his sister. When he spotted her, he could sit down by the table that was assigned to their house. The food was good and he was thinking about entering the tournament but he wasn't sure about it. All his friends were going to enter the competition. He really wanted to go outside to smoke then sitting here, it was a new habit since a year now. He really wanted to stay home and work but his brothers were complaining that he should stay at school. He looked around the great hall again, keeping an eye out for his sister, with new schools around he wouldn't want her to be harrassed by Durmstrang boys.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Knox Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:45 am

Dahlia's twin senses tingled, head popping up from Zephyr's neck and she placed a gentle kiss on his lips. ''I'll keep you to that promise..'' She purred into his ear, nipping at the earlobe before stroking her boyfriend's cheek. ''Sorry to bail but it appears, my twin has finally arrived. I'll catch you up later, okay love?'' She whispered, smothering his face in gentle kisses before leaning into his ear again. ''Totally not sorry for what I'm about to do..'' She whispered and after checking no one was looking, her hand slid down his chest and stroked the front of his trousers, squeezing it gently. ''Later, love..'' She winked and slipped off his lap. Sauntering over to her twin who she had found in an instant, Dahlia placed herself next to him. ''You seriously need to stop with the watching me, dear brother..'' She said. ''Find some girlfriend or something!'' She quipped and looked around, spotting Mayari. ''Why not her? I mean we have a year left. Why not spend it with her or some other chick so you don't watch me like some stalker?''

~
Mayari felt herself be pointed at, causing her whole body to tense. Slowly pushing her white hair out of her face, she looked up to see Dahlia talking to her twin who she had to admit, was quite handsome. Grabbing her goblet that she had poured whiskey into it, she took a sip and swirled the goblet, looking around whilst fidgeting. She really needed a smoke...and stronger alcohol.
Mayari Knox
Mayari Knox

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

Violet looked over her sister's shoulder as she wrote the letter and when she finally finished, she poked the other girl's side lightly with her finger. "I'm sure they will be happy with you in Ravenclaw, they are the smart ones after all." she whispered and smiled at her. Violet was happy for her sister because she could picture her very well in Ravenclaw.

Ian had to laugh at his friend's words and shook his head. "No no, you know I'm you're biggest fan, Arty." he said grinning broadly at her. "But they seem to be right behind me." he added and winked at the two younger girls. He still could not see his brother, but maybe he had already found some friends and would rather sit with them than his older brother. Ian sighed and turned back to his friends.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:34 am

Rider saw in the corner of his eye, his twin coming to him. He kissed her cheek when she sat down next to him. He smirked at her complaints and looked where Dahlia pointed at back at his sister. "I was just making sure you were actually in a safe position, you never know with the Durmstrang boys here and i can't bare my hot sister to be harassed by Durmstrang but i must admit, you are harassing that poor boyfriend of yours then he does it with you." He smirked. "The girl looks damn fine and i will look for a girlfriend, just the thing i need now is a smoke." Rider growled, he stood up, kissed Dahlia's head. "Go back to your boyfriend, i'll ask the girl to come outside with me and have a talk." He winked at Dahlia and strolled over to Mayari.

"Care to share a walk with me outside, m'lady?" Rider asked her. He leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "I really need a smoke so." He held out his hand for her to take."

Rachel looked at her sister and then back at her letter. "Hearing that from you is not enough, i really need mom to tell me that it is okay to be in Ravenclaw. Mio and you are stepping in our parents footsteps and i really feel like i'm in between them." Rachel didn't look up at her sister.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:42 am

Dahlia rolled her eyes, resting her head on her brothers shoulder, listening to his words. ''You know i can handle myself. Who has the record for most kills at the pub? That would be me.'' She teased and kissed her brothers cheek. ''Go after her...She smokes as well.'' She said and walked back to her boyfriend, curling up on his lap as if she never left in the first place.

Mayari's eyes widened seeing Rider come close and smirked, delighted at more attention. Standing up, she took the boys hand and let him lead her outside. ''I have joints..'' She whispered back into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:45 am

Rachel really seemed worried by not being in the same house as anyone else in the family and Violet sighed, trying to think of a way to make her see that it wasn't a problem. "You are your own person, Rachel. Just because Mio and I were sorted in mum and dad's houses, doesn't mean we are more like them or that they love us more, you know? And at least you weren't sorted in Hufflepuff." she tried to cheer her up a bit.

"Hey, what?" Ian got up from his seat and reached over the table to lightly slap Violet's head. "Hufflepuff is a damn fine house, I'd say." he mock-glared at anyone who might try to disagree before breaking into a grin again. Neville shook his head and pulled the boy back to the seat next to him and patted his shoulder. "Of course, Ian." he commented smiling slightly at him.
Violet chuckled and stuck out her tongue at the older boy before turning back to her sister.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Sierra giggled at Artemis's words. "Oh, Artemis, I'm sorry. Ill try to keep the PDA to a minimum when you're around." She smiled and continued to hold Davids hand, but ceased nuzzling his cheek to accomodate to Artemis's wishes. She then heard about Rachels worries. "Rachel, Im sure your parents will not care about what house you are in. Mine didnt. My mom was in Ravenclaw, dad was a Slytherin. And I'm in Gryffindor. Hopefully they will be happy for you."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Stacy and Anette did listen there what others said basically. "According to my grandma my parents were gryffindor and ravenclaw and my grandma was ravenclaw too. I'm basically first hufflepuff in my family and grandma was okay with it. Since that house suits me the best," Stacy said ther now there somwthing too. "I'm in house where I should be. My mother wad in this house too, Ravenclaw. My father was Hufflepuff," Anette said.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Mio looked down at his younger sister and gently ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, Rachel, as long as you get good grades and stay out of trouble, they will be happy with you. Unlike with me..." he winked at her, thinking of all the pranks he pulled with his friends that usually pissed his parents off quite a lot. He looked at the others who chimed in right away to make Rachel feel better and smiled warmly at them, appreciating it a lot. "I don't really think it matters in what house you get sorted, as long as you feel comfortable there." he agreed. Mio was very proud of being a Gryffindor because he knew that was where he belonged, but due to his friends being from different houses, he knew that all four had their benefits.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next