Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

+21
Jack Lambert
Artemis Black
Sergej Munter
Chase Lestrange
Draco Malfoy
Violet Snape
Anette Mistle
Endymion Snape
Rachel Snape
Lezar Wilkins
Vanessa Smith
Ian Mortinson
Clara Nott
David Shuter
Estelle Ullrich
Elena Grindelwald
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Juliette Ambroise
Tatsu Savage
Stacy Walker
Dellen Lestrange
25 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Mio almost fell out of his seat when he noticed the glances exchanged between his friend and the Hufflepuff girl, but he managed to keep the laughter from coming out of his mouth and instead turned to the other people at their table. He was going to talk to Neville later and give him a push in the right direction, but for now, he decided to draw the attention from them. "Does any of you guys know how the champions will be chosen?" he asked around. "Do you think anyone can try out?" Sithon asked excitedly, but from further down the table, Charlie burst out laughing. "Good joke, kid. I doubt a first year can join the tournament." he commented resulting in Sithon sticking out his tongue at him.

Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome One, Welcome All (Opening Feast, ALL STUDENTS/STAFF)

Post by Estelle Ullrich Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:17 pm

"No," Stacy said then there to them, that she had no idea or then didn't know. "I don't know about it at all nothing. Never looked into that," Anette said then there and it was true. She looked at her friend and wondered since when she had became so unsocial one for real. She used social much more back at days.

Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Neville sighed and smiled gratefully at the other Gryffindor. Ian quickly jumped onto Mio's track and leaned forward with excitement. "I don't know either, but I am sure they will find a good way to only get the best of each school. Maybe the teachers will decide it?" he suggested, but now Violet chimed in with her opinion. "I doubt that. It will have to be something objective." she said thoughtfully.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Ashton chuckled, "that I did little dragon. And as I told you, Sergei is not my friend. I'm actually here with my brother. He's probably alone at a table." He turned and saw Apollo with a gorgeous girl, "or not."

Apollo smiled, "actually I do not my dear racquel." He sipped a cup of water and smiled. "I do not talk to people much. So you should feel quite special to get me out of my well guarded shell."

Sierra smiled at the two girls and waved before turning back to David. His friends now knew about them. So that made their lives easier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Vanessa entered the great hall and looked around. She saw a few wolfclaws there. She thought she saw jar lath across the room so she waved at him before taking a seat at a table. She made a cup of fire whiskey appear and took a sip. Then, she saw a cute boy from her school. (Lezar) she approached him and took a seat beside him. "Mathis seat taken&?" She flashed a smile and sipped her drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:47 pm

"Aww." Tatsu chuckled. "You leave your brother all alone? That's just mean." she commented and slapped his arm playfully. She couldn't wait till her younger sister could finally join Hogwarts as well and then they would not be separated again.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:49 pm

"Apollos used to me not being around. He goes to that fancy ass French school. Beaux batons or whatever." He smirked and threw said arm around her shoulder. "Why you here all alone, gorgeous?" He kissed the top of her head and knew he would regret it. But it was worth it
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Lezar blew a sigh of relief when Amatus calmed down again and seemed to accept the other student for now. He jumped from his seat at the older boy's order just when another student from his house joined them. "Sure, take a seat." he nodded quickly at her before rushing over to the girl with blond hair. She was chatting to some guy from Wolfclaw, but Lezar just ignored him. "Hey girl, come with me." he said.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Vanessa smiled and nodded, "thanks." She frowned when he walked away. She turned to look around but didn't recognize anyone around her. She sighed and sipped her drink
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Tatsu was surprised to hear that the brothers did not go to the same school, as she could not imagine being separated from her sister like that. She was about to comment when one of the Wolfclaw students came over and she was immediately on her guard, knowing how dangerous they could be. "What do you want?" Tatsu asked bluntly.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Ashton growled and put his arm around tatsu as the boy approached. "Can we help you?" He said in his deep Australian accent. He growled softly and pulled tatsu closer into his body.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Taking a step closer to the girl, Lezar looked calmly at her. "I just told you. You are coming with me to our table over there." he said and pointed towards where Amatus, Jarlath, Jack and the girls were sitting. "Amatus sends me." he just said.

Amatus and Jarlath looked up when another girl joined their group and the older student waved his hand towards her. "What's your name girl?" he asked, his voice cold and slightly condescending. Jarlath who was sitting beside him nodded at her to let her know to speak her name.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:22 pm

"Vanessa, Vanessa Smith. Hello again, jar lath. I did not see you there." She smiled at her friend and wished noku were with her. She felt better with her furry friend beside her. "And you are?" She said with a smile on her face.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Tatsu was about to crawl at the guy's face for speaking like this with her when he mentioned Amatus' name. "Amatus?" she asked excitedly. "Rosier?" Leaning around the boy she looked towards his table and a grin broke out on her face. "Let's go." Tatsu shot the boy, whoever he was, a grin and pulled Ashton along with her to the Wolfclaw table where she kissed Amatus on the cheek and nuzzled his neck. "Hello, my beloved cousin." she greeted him.

Elena was not very impressed with the girl in front of her, Vanessa, she remembered her from one of the parties. "She's the girl we forced to drink blood, remember now?" she asked Amatus and rolled her eyes. Syrinx leaned forward and lightly slapped Elena's arm. "She's not that bad, give her a chance." she commented and winked at Vanessa.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Ashton growled as he was dragged along. But smiled when she said the word cousin. Not competition. He reached a hand out and smirked, "im ashton. You must be dragons cousin." He smiled at the rest of the group and took a seat next to brunette girl and waited for tatsu to sit on the other side of him.

Vanessa remebered the blood party and smirked at the two girl, "hello girls. Elena and syrinx, was it?" She smirked as the other boy came back, "welcome back." She patted the seat beaide her and smiled as the other boy sat on one side of her. "Hello ashton. Im vanessa."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Lezar smirked slightly and followed the girl back to their table, sitting down next the the girl that had introduced herself as Vanessa. He was surprised to hear that his friend had a cousin here in England, but the Rosier family liked to keep their secrets, so he just shrugged it off.

Amatus looked at his girlfriend with a small smirk and nodded. Yes, he remembered that day quite well. "That's Amatus Rosier." Jarlath cut in and introduced Vanessa to his friend who barely glanced at her. Instead his eyes were on his cousin and he smiled gently at her, a rare sign for him. His eyes narrowed dangerously at the boy beside her though. "Who is that, Tatsu?" Amatus asked icily.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Rachel looked around the Great Hall, this was far the most gorgeous place she have been in, she loved the bewitched ceiling. She saw her brother sitting with his friends and though about going there or making her own friends. Rachel looked around and when boys from Durmstrang walked towards her, she quickly made her way to Mio and his group of friends. When she came closer she saw her sister sitting there too.

Rachel stands close by Mio and saw that he had cookies on his plate. Rachel grabbed the two cookies and smiled. "Aww, you're such a sweet brother. You just saved those last cookies for me." Rachel turned to Violet. "Congratulations with your house, Violet." She still stood close by her brother as meeting new people was always one of her weakest points, she was getting better at it but not with a big group like this.

Last edited by Rachel Snape on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Vanessa smiled at the boy snd reached out her hand' pleasure to meet you." She then turned to the boy who came with the girl and ashton. "Whats your name?" He was cute. She liked his eyes too. "So why did you have to go get them?"

Ashton cleared his throat and spoke up, "ashton sanders. Im a friend of dear tatsus." He smirked at the girl beside him and rolled his eyes. She was trying to get the boys attention. He turned to tatsu then and winked at her
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Mio's head snapped up and he grinned when he saw his other sister. "Where have you been so long? Got lost in front of the mirror or what?" he asked her teasingly before making some space between himself and Violet. Then he turned to his friends. "Everyone! This is Rachel, for those who don't already know her." he said loud enough for everyone around him to hear it.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Elena's eyes quickly took in the pretty girl that dared to kiss her boyfriend and she was about to simply tear her to shreds when she called him "cousin." She quickly relaxed and instead smiled at the girl, accepting her in her family. "Hello, dear." Elena said and Syrinx smirked at her as well. "Hi."
Tatsu smiled at the girls and sat down next to Ashton, winking at her cousin. "Play nicely, Amatus, he is not a threat." she said calmly and shot a warning glance at Ashton. He might be able to play around with his Durmstrang students, but you did not mess with people from Wolfclaw.

Violet smiled happily when her twin joined them at the table. "Come sit down, Rachel." she said and pulled her down between her and Mio. "Ravenclaw isn't bad either, but someone had to hold up the Slytherin pride, I guess." Violet commented smirking. Ian and Neville both smiled warmly at Rachel, already knowing her from the train ride a few days ago.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Ashton smiled at the beautiful girl beside him, "ok dragon." He moved a strnad of hair from her face and smiled. "So this is your cousin?" Ha asked curiously. He took the boy in and smirked. He had taken guy like this on at durmstrang before. He was about to speak when he saw tatsus look, "fine, ill be nice."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Anette looked at the new girl who joined with the group. As far she understood she was Mio's and Violet's sister Rachel. "Hello, Rachel, I'm Anette Mistle," she then said with smile to her then. Stacy looked up from the table too for a seconds and just waved her hand to her. "Oh and she is Stacy Mistle," Anette then introsuced her friend too.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes at him and sits between her brother and sister, she turned to all of his friends and smiled at them. "Thanks Mio for your introductions." Rachel grabbed another cookie from his plate, she hadn't eat much, she was thinking of her mom, lonely at home. Rachel turned to Violet. "I'm going to write mum a letter tonight and post it in the morning, should i add something for you in it? Something you need perhaps?" Rachel asked Violet on a whisper tone.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:19 pm

"Mhm..." Amatus growled softly, still staring at the boy next to his cousin. If he was smart, he would keep his hands off her while he was around, otherwise he might find them cut off. Looking up at Jarlath and Lezar, the boys shared a glance and nodded towards each other, agreeing to keep and eye on the boy.
When the other Emperor girl started to talk to him, Lezar just actually noticed her for the first time. She was rather cute, in a little puppy sort of way and he wondered how she would be doing in Wolfclaw around people like Elena and Amatus. "Hey, I'm Lezar." he introduced himself. "Amatus told me to get his cousin."

Mio just grinned at his little sister and ruffled her hair. "Sweet, isn't she?" he laughed with his friends and turned back to their conversation while Sithon who was sitting on Violet's other side looked at Rachel with interest. "So this is your sister, my sweet Hana?" he crooned, a slightly mad grin on his face.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Vanessa smiled when the boy finally paid attention to her, "well its sweet of you to do so for your friend." She sipped her drink and turned to look around. She saw some girl clinging to axel and waved at him from her seat. She turned back to lezar and smiled. "Youre an emperor, no?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:26 pm

"Erm... sweet...yeah." Lezar coughed softly and chuckled, but did not comment any more about it. There was no need to tell her that it had nothing to do with being sweet. Amatus told you to do something and you did it. End of story.
"I am. First year, though. So Jarlath and Elena are really the only people I know from my house." he told the girl, shooting a grin at Elena, the heir of Emperor.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"Well, now you know me too. Im an emperor as well." She smirked at the blonde girl and smiled. The one who had made her drink blood. She winked at turned back to lezar. "You wanna go get a drink?" She wanted to be alone with the boy for some reason
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next