Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Casual Reading (open)

+5
Endymion Snape
Arron Thompson
Artemis Black
Ian Mortinson
David Shuter
9 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Casual Reading (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Casual Reading (open)

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Artemis looked over her shoulder and glared at David. ''They're simple directions, David. Besides...i think we'll find something good. I think i hear water up ahead.'' She admitted as the trickling of water got a bit louder. Despite her usual smirk, a true smile formed on her face and she went into her robes, pulling out what looked like gloves but they had claws on the end. They helped her crawl through the tunnel faster. Crawling faster, Artemis suddenly stopped and held up her wand. ''It seems...we're going to have to go for a bit of a swim boys...That's if you're up for it.'' She said, looking at them. There was enough space so she could move and show them the hole in the floor that was filled with water but with the light it showed, there was more underneath. ''I can always go under to see if there truly is more if you don't want to get wet and annoyed.''

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Mio rolled his eyes at David and playfully bumbed shoulders with him before following him into the darkness. His wand lit the way in front of him, but it was still quite dark in the small passage.
When Artemis told them to go for a swim, he grinned back at her. "A cool bath. Sound just like what I need now." he said, chuckling. He moved closer to the hole and held his wand near the edge. "I think we shouldn't all go in at the same time in case something happens. I would go, though." he shrugged, not really worried about it.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Ian pressed himself against the cold stone wall. The thought of jumping into a dark whole of water without knowing hwat lay below the surface was not exactely a pleasant one, but he would go with the others without a doubt.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Artemis laughed lightly and held up her clawed hands. ''I'm pretty sure if something happens, i'll be fine but i'm sure some lion company won't be so bad.'' She smirked and quickly took off her shoes and socks and was glad she had put on shorts instead of the blasted school shirt. Throwing her robe in one of the corners, it revealed all her scars and she continued to stare at the water. ''Water seems fine...'' Artemis said after she dipped her foot in water and grabbed her wand to dip it in the water to light it up.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Smirking back, Mio pushed out of his shoes and socks as well and pulled off his shirt and robe. "Well, I wouldn't let you go alone anyways." he said honestly. Although they had not known each other that long, yet, he considered her a friend and would not let her face possible danger on her own.
He winced slightly at the sight of the girl's scars, but he wouldn't ask about them. It really was not his place nor was it the right time for it.
Holding his wand closer, Mio climbed down into the whole, holding on to the edge. "It's quite deep, so we have to dive." he said, looking up at Artemis.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Artemis smiled at Mio, a true smile. He was a nice guy and considered him a friend until she finds something bad but so far, nothing. Going into the hole, she smirked as the water felt nice around her. ''I'm cool with diving. Maybe it's a good idea if we have some look outs. I mean...Can't have a professor or a slytherin trap us in here.'' She mused and with that, she dived under and thanks to some training, could hold her breath for a while. Looking around, she went back up and grinned wildly at everyone. ''We're gonna have to swim for a bit...I see a tunnel underwater.'' She told them and went back under.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

David smirked "oh, a swim, yay. who's stripping first?" he then shrugged and started to take off his socks and shoes. he then took his robes off, reveling his school trousers and shirt.He finished with his shirt. he then walked forward and put a hand on Artemis's shoulder "I've said this once, and I will say it again, ladies first." He stepped back gesturing for her to jump into the water "I thought snakes liked water?" he smirked again
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Mio dived underwater after Artemis and shined his wand in the direction of the tunnel before going up again to face David and Ian. "We're going through to the other side to see where it leads, stay here, okay? We might need you if something happens." he told them, then dived back under after taking a deep breath.
He swam calmly, knowing that he had to let out the breath slowly
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Ian followed the others' example and pulled of his shoes and socks and outer robes, then he kneeled down next to David and looked into the whole, hoping that both Artemis and Mio would be fine in the dark water. "I hope there is nothing dangerous in there..." he muttered.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 pm

he growled at Mio "you mean i stripped for nothing?!" David was not one to sit back and let others have all the adventure. "well.. if you don't come back in five minutes, I'm going after you." He then stood back from the pool, holding his wand high to keep the room lightened with the absence of both Mio and Artemis
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Artemis shot back up and tilted her head at David. ''I wouldn't say for nothing. It's nice to have something to stare at after a while of being under water.'' She smirked. ''Later boys.'' She winked and dived back under, holding her wand in her hand. Swimming around, she looked through the tunnel and began going towards it.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Ian sat back on his heels and smirked up at David. "We will be going in either way." he said shrugging. "Either because they arrived on the other side and we follow, or they drowned and we have to pull them back out."
He chuckled, although, he payed that everything would go alright for his friends.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:02 pm

David shrugged "lets hope its the first, rather than the latter" he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting very impatiently for those 5 minutes to be up. He was currently thinking about Artemis's statement, he knew she had been joking, but the compliment kinda stuck.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Air bubbles spilled out between his lips, although Mio had pressed them together. The water was quite murky and even with the light of his wand, it was hard to see for more than a few meters. Using his free hand to feel along the small tunnel, Mio swam through it and out on the other side.
His lungs were already straining a bit when he broke the surface, but not enough to make him feel uncomfortable. Taking a good look around, he waited for Artemis to appear as well.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Artemis swam around for a bit before meeting Mio at the surface. There was a small hiss as air went into her lungs and she let her head hang back. Looking around, she saw somethings shine in the corner that led to another tunnel. ''How 'bout i swim back and you check this place out? Can't let the others worry.'' She offered, smiling. She did love a good swim.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Mio spun around when Artemis broke through next to him, but nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'll do that." he agreed and slowly stepped out of the water. They seemed to be in a small cave and he had to take care not to slip on the wet rocks as he climbed towards the tunnel.
Taking a good look around, he realized that the cave seemed to have several exits or entrances and he wondered what might be hidden away in these tunnels.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Artemis smiled up at Mio and dived back down, swimming back to David and Ian. Shooting up from under the water, she smirked. ''BOO!'' She called out, laughing lightly. Looking at David, she looked him over and then smirked. ''Yep. I was right about what i said earlier. Coast is clear and there is tunnels we gotta check out...Getting your swimming heads on and follow me.'' She told them, voice demanding whilst pushing away from the side to give them space to come in.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:28 pm

David did not jump because he saw her under the water. He then tried not to take her gaze personally. "whatever, you aren't half bad yourself" he winked, then dove into the water, popping back up to tell Artemis "come on snake girl, lead the way" he poked her in the side. Smirking playfully
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Ian waited without his usual patience for the other two to come back to them and he was getting a bit nervous as the time went by, although barely two minutes had passed when Artemis returned. He jumped up in surprise, but then broke out in a smile when he saw that everything was fine.
Nodding at the Slytherin, he let himself glide into the hole next to the girl, ready to follow her through the dark water. "Sounds like we'll have a lot to do this afternoon." he said grinning.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Artemis laughed lightly. ''Why thank you.'' She said and continued to laugh at Ian's little jump. As they both came in, she looked at the water and looked at her wand before smirking. ''C'mon laddies. We got some work to do.'' She said before furrowing her brow. ''If you need some help getting there, tap my foot and then wrap it or just take my hand.'' She told them before diving under the water and began to swim back to Mio.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Ian nodded quickly before going in after Artemis, taking a deep breath. He swam quickly, staying closely behind the girl, so he could always see the light of her wand in front of him.
The last thing he wanted was to drown in some cave in the dungeons of Hogwarts, at least not before Halloween! He had been told how great the feast was and he did not want to miss it for the world.
Distracted as he was, Ian arrived faster than he thought and could get some much needed air into his lungs again.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 pm

David started muttering something about 'not if you were the last girl on earth' and followed after her. He was a strong swimmer, having taken swimming lessons back in Canada, so he was able to keep up with her as the swam through the dark hole. The water was slightly chilly, but David, being the brave Lion he was, toughed it out and made it to the other side, taking a deap breath
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Mio had just reached one of the tunnels when he heard a splashing noise behind him, which made him spin around with his wand raised in front of him. He smirked and lowered his wand again when he saw his three friends come out of the water.
"Hey guys, up here!" he called over to them from the small hill of rocks he was sitting on. "I think we could try this tunnel, the others seem too small for us to fit through or unstable, but this one looks good."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:51 pm

David swam to the edge and climbed out. He heard Mio and followed where his voice came from. He quickly judged the situation 'well.. it would be risky.. what if this thing colasped after we got to the other side, or while we are in it.. but i'm in.. good on you mate" He grinned and placed a hand on Mio's shoulder.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Artemis reached Mio and climbed up with a sigh. Hearing what he had to say, she went over to the rocks and leaned against it. She smiled and nodded. ''That one looks perfect...'' She mused and raised her wand to see the ceiling. There was tiny little gems that lit up the room and everyone causing Artemis to properly smile. The same shine was occurring in the tunnel that Mio pointed out. ''Boys...I believe we've hit a little luck.'' She mused.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Ian pulled himself out of the water and climbed towards the others, trying not to glide down again on the slippery stones. "Wow..." he gaped, "that looks great."
He couldn't believe that they really had found something wonderful as this and all that because they wanted to find Slytherin's secret chamber.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Mio rolled his eyes at David and shrugged. "As if that would actually bother you." he said chuckling. So far the rocks seemed solid enough not to burry them in the tunnel, so he would take the risk.
He grinned at Artemis and Ian and nodded. "Yeah, it looks cool. Any ideas what kind of stones that might be?" he asked them, not knowing much about gems and the likes.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next