Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just a casual day

+3
Averbane Grimm
David Shuter
Wulfric Shadow
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a casual day Empty Just a casual day

Post by Wulfric Shadow Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Wulfric sat on the edge of the tower drawing a dragon with 11 heads and a black body with large scales, easily the size of spear heads, the spines on its back sharper than swords, the tail a long twisted thing with a quad winged end, the tail swung through clumps of knights like they were batte axes vs clay, the Dragons long black scythe like talons lifting entire clumps, its wings large and black casting a shadow over the world, the 11 heads breathed a mixture of Acid, fire&Ice, its Dark, Crimsons eyes shone like the pits of hell, in the back ground was a burning, destoryed town and pillars of fire and smoke, in the foreground was a new army ready to defeat the beast. He smiled as he drew on his own, he was often in solitude as not many people trusted the son of a Shadow because of the siege of Hogwarts.
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Just a casual day Empty Re: Just a casual day

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:26 pm

David would not know anything about The Shadows not being trusted, for as he knew little of recent wizarding history. He however, held his own secret that kept him in solitude, even when he was with his friends. The secret being his father was a follower of Voldemort before he died at his hands. David guessed that was why he felt so close to Mio, both of them had fathers they wish they didn't have.

Today he noticed a boy who was making his way to the astronomy tower, and decided to follow him. He watched in silence as he drew the dragon. He then came out of the shadows to say "that's really good' he smiled
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Wulfric smiled. "It took you fifteen minutes to say something, and you manage only that," he looked up and smiled. "Wulfric. Wulfric Shadow." he said with a slight smile "Why were you watching me?" he said as he stood and folded the pad up and pocketed it.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Mio was on his way to his dormitary when he saw his housemate and friend David head for the astronomy tower. What is he up to now?, he wondered, shaking his head as he followed him.
Once he arrived, he found his friend conversing with another Gryffindor boy from their year and Mio walked over to them.
As he was just about to introduce himself to the other boy, he noticed the drawing. "Wow...you have quite a talent for drawing." he said honestly. He had never been good at drawing himself, but his little sister loved to do that a lot. "I'm Mio, by the way." He grinned slightly at the other two.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:02 pm

"Shadow. Wulfric. Thanks for the compliment." he looked at the boy curiously, he nodded and made a mhmn sound. "Its a lovly sunset today isn't it." he mused
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 pm

David looked over as he heard his mates voice "So nice of you to join us Mio" He clapped the boy on the back, then decided to answer Wulfric's question "nice to meet you Wulfric, and I was just curious why you were heading off by yourself somewhere when there was chilling in the common room to be done. That is always fun" He then smirked at Mio, both of them knowing, there was one other place they liked hanging more. One place hwere they could hang with the rest of their friends in peace.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:11 pm

"Oh that? Nobody trusts me. I'm a Shadow, after my father and his twin laid siege to the school and slaughtered many, now I am not trusted incase I allow them entrance once more, or worse, thier allies, the Death Eaters." he said with a casual tone, he was totally unfazed by passing this, he now waited to see there response.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Mio grinned back at David. "I was just curious what you were up to again and didn't want to be left out of all the fun." he said jokingly, then, at Wulfric's remark, turned and looked over the edge of the tower into the slowly darkening sky. It really was quite beautiful to watch the sun go down and so far up here it was much better visible than even in their common room. "Yeah it is..." he turned back to Wulfric. "This is really stupid then. You shoudln't be judged on what your family did or whom they follow." he said to the other boy.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:22 pm

David smirked at Mio "Me have fun, without you? you got to be kidding me" he chuckled, then turned back to Wulfric "that is stupid.. if they want example's of people who are not like their parents, we have the perfect one right here" he gestured to Mio "Endymion Snape. SNAPE. I hate Snape.. but i would rather have no one else by my side than Mio.. then there is myself" he finished there, not specifying.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 pm

"Snape, snape, snape." he muttered. "Yes well, I do get blamed because of what they did. However, its interesting as the Grimm's were just as bad but are actually well respected. Anyway. I get blamed for my fathers actions. It doesn't bother me to much."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Mio winced slightly when he heard that David hated his father, but he knew that most Gryffindors felt that way and as long as they wouldn't treat him the same, he would just try to ignore it.
"It's always about influence, I guess. As long as you have good connections, you can do whatever you want." he said, glowering. "Well, you will not be judged by me...or David." Mio stated, glancing at his friend, but he seemed to be in agreement in this.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 pm

"That's the right attitude to have Wulfric." David nodded, and nodded again at Mio, having noticed his whince, but did not like keeping secrets from the kid, so would not sugar coat his feelings, he then said "we are all in the same boat, lets just put it that way" he knew Mio would give him a puzzled look, having known nothing about his father, so, if he did, David would mouth 'later', if not, well then, he would still explain later.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:00 pm

"Snape was a dark wizard I believe I guess your father is David." he said matter of factly. "Yes. A similar boat, not the same, nothing is the same."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:02 pm

"Nothing ever is the same..." Mio muttered under his breath. Every single fate was different from each other. "But at least we can relate to each other somewhat." he shrugged and leaned against the wall causually.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 pm

"Agreed." he said "Its funny how the sins of your forefather is casted on you. Its a hard shadow to escape, but...somehow, I doubt I will."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"Escape ... yeah, I don't think you can ever truely escape it." Mio agreed. "But maybe you can outgrow it someday." He was of the opinion that everyone had to live their own life and if your were dealt a crap bachground, than you had to work extra hard to raise above it.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:11 pm

When Wulfric suggested his father was a dark wizard, David went on the defense and said "He is not!" He took a deep breath, giving a side glance at Mio, if he asked, David would tell him the truth.. he actually planned on talking to him later this evening. he figured, since Mio was his best mate, he should know.. but he barely knew Wulfric.. and did not want him to know "Lets just say i am haunted by my fathers past" He said cautiously
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Wulfric grinned. "Uhuh." he mused. "Haunted, ghosts?" he grinned. "Call the ghost busters then."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Mio glanced at his friend, frowning slightly as he pondered the other boy's words. They definitely needed to have a talk later. At least, Mio would confront David on the subject of his father. Whether the other Gryffindor would tell him his story or not had to be seen.
He couldn't help but stort in amusement at Wulfric's sarcasm and hoped that David wouldn't take offense.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:34 pm

David looked at Wulfric and said "call them if you wish, I doubt they could help, unless they can stop dreams" That was all he would divulge to the boy, having just met him.. even if he had just met Mio recently as well, at least he could deeply related to him, and actually truly liked him, having shared a life or death experience with him already. he had a feeling this boy would truly become, and stay his best friend for life. So of course he would open up to him, when they were alone.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:41 pm

"Dreams are very powerful...Dreams control this world" he said before looking of into the distance, he smiled as the sun dipped below the trees "Dreams are optional."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:59 pm

David shrugged 'Dreams aren't exactly optional. i can't stop them while i am asleep.. the correct term would be DAY dreams are optional" he sighed
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:01 pm

"Dreams project your innermost nightmares and feelings and passions...but they can be controlled, after all its your head"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Mio listened and inclined his head in thought. "I think Wulfric is right, David... my father told me something like that before. There is a technique with which you can control your thoughts even in your sleep." he said slowly, trying to think of the term.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

David listened to both of them "legemancy? Oclumancer..Oclumancy.. something like that I think. but i think it wasn't dreams i read about.. i can't remember" he said, his face screwed up in concentration
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next