Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you)

4 posters

Go down

Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you) Empty Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you)

Post by Felix Grimm Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 am

Felix had been in a sincerly dark place for a while, he was now sat down by the campfire near the lake. He smiled as he thought about him and Artemis, he'd finally managed to get her, ofcourse the only other person who knew at the moment was his twin, they knew everything about each other, its just how twins work. He smiled and closed his eyes as he sat in the darkness, the campfire blazing by the lake, he though of Stories dad has told him when he was here.

The lake was a mystical place and everyone knew it, but the story Kronos had told him was something spectacular, his mind now wandered...
Flash back
"...after Marvolo heard, well, it wasn't long, and on the soil of the lakes she killed herself, the lake was banned and blocked off, however, I still went to her and honestly, I cried, Marvolo is my sister, and we quite literally share blood. I was devestated, I said my goodbyes, as did Luna." Kronos finished with a faint smile. Felix frowned "But I have met Marvolo dad..." to which Kronos smiled "I wasn't finished child, hush, when we left the most spectacular thing happened. Hell spat Marvolo back out. As you can imagine she was angry, and she wanted to kill us, saying how we were disloyal, liars, but me and Luna knew her mind was corrupted. So we made a point of proving it, to where I almost died and Luna got stabbed...See, my point is Felix, no matter how bad things seem to get, no matter how fucked up everything may seem. Sometimes, just sometimes the universe gives something back, and yes, it will never make up for everything you've lost, but the Universe does give back, its not always cold and cruel, but you have to earn it, just because the world around you is breaking it doesn't mean you should be, we are strong people us Grimm's why? Because we adapt to survive." Kronos smiled and kissed his son on the fore head "Good night son"

Felix had remembered the message Kronos had given him, No matter what happens, we will survive, no matter what happens everything will be okay in the end and it was something recently Felix had found he was right, even after everything, him and Arty were together. He opened his eyes once more and took in the scenery, the sand was soft and warm from the sun earlier, the sky was black and dark, but the stars shinned brightily forming pictures and symbols in the skies, and finally the moon, it was full and bright, like Kronos says "You're loved one is you moon my child, let her guide you throughout the darkness" he smiled he smiled and leaned back, enjoying the peace in his life for once.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you) Empty Re: Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 am

Serena couldn't sleep. The idea of her father being on the loose was driving her mad, it seemed. She didn't want to believe that he was as bad as everyone was saying he was, she just couldn't believe it. But, she didn't know him, had never met him. Slipping quietly from the castle, her cloak wrapped around her and hood up, she wandered down to The Black Lake. The gentle lapping of the water soothed her busy mind, as did the twinkling stars and bright, bright moon. As she neared the waterline, Serena spotted something dark leaning back on the sands. "Hello?" she called softly, gripping her wand, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you) Empty Re: Chilling by the campfire. (OPEN! Yes, I have made an open post, yes, you're welcome, if you don't join I will have to shoot you)

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:31 am

Felix heard the voice but took his time to respond. After 15 seconds he spoke "Hello" he said eventually "Can't sleep?" he didn't know who was talking to him but he was curious
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:44 am

The boy's voice was soft as he called back to her greeting with one of his own. Stepping cautiously towards him, her hood still hiding her features, Serena tilted her head slightly at his question. "How did you know?" she asked. It could have been any number of this as to why she was out after dark, when they shouldn't be, but to guess that one right off....

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 am

Felix sat up and turned to her direction. "Well...its midnight...and you're awake. I'm assuming you're can't sleep"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 am

"True," she answered. In this moment, that really was the most logical answer to why she was out and about at this time of night. Lowering her hood, the moonlight caught in her blonde curls as she offered the boy a friendly smile. "Mind if I join you? The lake is soothing on nights like tonight," Serena asked, glancing out over the water before looking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 pm

He smiled and gestured to the sand besides him "Sure" he looked at the lake "Yeah...the lake looks its best at night"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Unbuckling her cloak, Serena placed it on the sand where the boy gestured for her to sit and sat on top of it. Pulling her knees up and hugging them, she sighed and nodded. "It does. The moonlight looks lovely as it dances over it," she said with a content sigh. Looking at the boy she added, "I'm Serena, by the way. Serena Black." She thought about not mentioning her last name, but figured most everyone knew who she was and if they did, they seemed to know her father. If they didn't, well, then they didn't. But, being a Black was who she was, and she was proud of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:38 pm

"Nice to meet you, I am Felix, Felix Grimm" Thane smiled "I love the moon, my father used to tell me stories about the moon and the stars and the sun, makes you really love them after a while" he smiled "Heard your dads on the run again, tis a shame, Kronos, my dad, says he's a good man"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:48 pm

"Likewise, Felix," she said with a smile. Looking up at the stars and the moon, she thought about the different stories she had read about them. He was right, just as the stories he heard made him love them more, so did the stories she read about them. At the mention of her dad, Serena dropped her eyes to the sand in front of her feet. "I wish he didn't need to be on the run. I believe he's a good man, too, but seems like not too many would agree," she remarked with a sigh, and rested her chin on her knees, "It would be nice to have a dad, you know. I've never met him before." After a short paused, she turned her head so her cheek was resting on her knees and asked, "What does your dad do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Felix nodded, he understood what she ment as Kronos did vanish from time to time "Well, being a Nexian, he works at the hall of the Nexus, he's a general and a personal body guard to Kadia while she is at the Nexus...along with being one of the best warriors there" he said with a slight smile
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Smiling as she listened to Felix tell about his father, Serena wondered if her dad was like him: a protector, warrior, fighter. She liked the idea that, perhaps, he might be. "He sounds like a hero, Felix. That's pretty impressive stuff," she said, a little in awe of everything that Kronos did at this place, The Nexus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:33 am

"Yeah...something like that." he said , knowing his dad wasn't a hero, his dad was a dark and dangerous man and he'd kill someone no sooner than look at them, Kronos was like that, he'll protect his family, even if he has to kill yours. "Your dad always sounded like the hero to me, my dad was the Joker the his batman, thats how it sounded."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:01 pm

"Batman? Joker? Who are they?" Serena asked a touch of confusion on her face at these references, giggling slightly. But then, she paused. Did Felix just say that her dad was the hero over his. "My.... My dad is a hero?" she asked timidly. Sure, she had head how he fought in the war alongside Aunt Morgan and Uncle Remus, but she didn't know enough about the war and her father's connection to it to know if he was a hero. Everything was clouded with talk of the war and why he was in prison, well, was in prison, to paint any kind of clear picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 am

"Joker is a villan and Batman is a hero, evenly matched foes and they won't kill each other, from comics...muggle thing, but yes, your dad was a hero, mine...not so much, Sirius Black fought on the side of good, Kronos Grimm thought on the side of evil, my dad was a Death Eater, your dad was part of the Order, which you will one day learn about, anyway, your dad was a good man in comparison to mine, darkness lurks in us all Serena, your father knew that, however, he resisted and thought on the side of whats right, no matter what you hear of your father. Trust what I say is true and if they call him a villan, ignore it, be proud of your dad."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

"Hmmmmm...." Serena mused. She had seen a few of her housemates with things they called comics, but she'd never really put too much into asking about them. She might need to dig a little into this Batman and Joker people. Chuckling lightly she commented, "Oh, I know about the Death Eaters and of The Order. But, yes, one day... Maybe..." Hearing Felix speak so highly of the man she had never met, Serena smiled to herself. What he said was much like what her Aunt Morgan and Uncle Remus had told her. Her father really was a hero and a good man. Whatever the others said or thought, she didn't want to believe, and now that she had someone else telling her that what she wants to believe, does believe, is true, her heart swelled with pride that she was Sirius Black's daughter. "So then, you think he was locked away for something he didn't do?" she dared to asked her new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:17 am

"I don't think anything, I know. Althought technically I shouldn't know, but my dad tells me everything...so I know he is innocent." he said with a smile
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 am

Serena's curiosity was officially peeked by what he said. He knew, knew, that he father was innocent. But how? If he really was, why had he been locked up for so long? Narrowing her bright eyes slightly, she dared to ask him, "What do you know, Felix?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:21 am

"More than I should, its not my place to say, just know that you're father was setup"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:29 pm

"Set up?" Serena echoed, dropping her eyes, her brow furrowed. Looking sharply out towards the water, she couldn't believe that something she believed for so long was proving to be true. "I knew it...." she whispered to no one. With a small sigh, she swallowed back the knot that was beginning to form in her throat at finally believing, without a shadow of a doubt, that her father was really, no matter what anyone said, a great, great man. "I hope one day, I'll be able to tell him how happy I am that he's my father..." Serena said softly, secretly wishing for that day to come sooner rather than potentially never since he was on the run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down