Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Casual Reading (open)

+5
Endymion Snape
Arron Thompson
Artemis Black
Ian Mortinson
David Shuter
9 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Casual Reading (open) - Page 9 Empty Re: Casual Reading (open)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Artemis chuckled at Mio. ''Fine...David isn't my type. Is that better for you?'' She rolled her eyes, playfully. Her eyes lit up at the thought of food and she grinned madly. ''Food sounds wonderful right now..'' She admitted before furrowing her brow at Mio. Leaning up, she touched his cheek softly. ''How is your head?'' She asked, slightly worried.

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:47 pm

"Yes, that sounds much better to my ears." Mio said, grinning at the Slytherin. He shrugged in apology at David, but the two of them would really make the worst kind of couple. They would probably end up killing each other right during their first time together...if they even got that far, he thought and had to bit his lip to keep from bursting out with laughter.
Mio blushed slightly when Artemis touch his cheek, but shook his head. "It's fine again. Just a bit sore, I guess." he smiled sheepishly at her.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Artemis gave Mio a small smile, biting back her laugh at his slight blush. ''We best get out of here so i can give you something to remove the soreness.'' She said before pulling away from Mio. Walking through the tunnel, she found herself at the edge of the pool. ''Oh fuck...I forgot about the swimming.'' She groaned before leaning against the wall to wait for the others.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 pm

"Ahh damn...I forgot about that, too." Mio stared at the water moodily. His trousers had just dried and now he had to go through the cold water again. Yet, the thought of delicious food overrode his displeasure at having to dive again. "Well, maybe it will help clear my head." he said jokingly and started wading into it.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 pm

He had to smirk "oh, I might just well be your type in a few years" he liked the growl that she issued, it was quite funny. He then flipped Mio off at his statement and said, trying out a new name for him "Admit it Snow, you want Wolfe.." He had to admit, the name fit him.. Professor Snape was as cold as Snow, and David was sure his son could be too if he really wanted.

David's features changed from a mixture of outraged and joking to concern as he remembered his mate's injury, but had to smirk at Mio's blush. "Snow lurves Wolfe" he said in a sort of sing song voice, winking at Mio.

he then groaned as he remembered the water. But the thought of the delicious food in the great hall lead him to dive into the pool. he hissed in pain as the water stung his cuts on his shins. But swam through any way. he then surfaced on the other side, pulling the now useless bandages off his shins.. he then started pulling his clothes back on.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:15 am

Ian chuckled at David's remark and smirked at Mio. "You're blush really is quite cute, Snow." he said and bursted out laughing. He also liked the new nickname David had thought up for him. Now he only needed one for himself because although ian didn't mind being called a badger, he would rather have something different and less obvious.

He followed the others back to the water and dived in. Ian loved to swim and really didn't mind going underwater once more, especially if delicious food was waiting for him.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Mio rolled his eyes and shoved Ian a bit at his cheeky remark. "You're just jealous that I'm still better looking when I blush than the two of you combined." he drawled in an imitation of his father's best seer, but then he had to laugh as well. "I think we should call Ian, Jade, though. It fits his green eyes." he said and motioned towards the Hufflepuff.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Artemis could hear the boys chatter away and she simply laughed lightly at David's speaking about Mio loving her. It amused her greatly. Diving into the water, she bit her lip hard due to her elbow wound and felt her lip start to sting as well. She had caused another wound. Swimming to the other side, she pulled herself up on the ledge and smiled, not even breathless but blood ran down her chin. Leaning against the wall as the air dried her body, she tilted her head. ''Jade is nice...'' She mused. ''And it is true you know...guys are shit loads cuter when they blush.'' She admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:23 pm

David raised an eyebrow "you wish Snow.... you know nothing" he smirked, before looking at Ian "jade could work.. it sounds like a girls name though.. but if you like it Ian.. its cool." He then chuckled and said "Wolfe, Snow, Sharptooth and Jade, a force not to be reckoned with. We should have some sort of group name though..because Wolfe,Snow,Sharptooth and Jade is a mouthful"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Ian laughed loudly at Mio's suggestion and shrugged. "Sure, I take that name." he said grinning and punshed David slightly. "And shut up, mate, it's not girly at all." Ian pouted a bit, but truely didn't care much. He liked the name and it suited him quite well.
He turned more thoughtful, when David started talking about a name for their little group and he had to agree, they needed something short and pointed. "We'll definitely have to think up something." he said.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:40 pm

David thought for a few minutes "Well, we bonded over finding Merlin's secret hideaway.. maybe our name should have something to do with that.. or maybe our love for books?" He said thoughtfully "Merlanders?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Ian chuckled and shook his head in amusement. "Merlanders? Fine. We can use that, maybe we'll find another name, but till then I'm fine with it." he agreed as they walked back towards the statue in the dungeons. He looked back at Mio, a thoughtful frown on his face. Snow really didn't fit him afterall, he was so warm and nice all the time. "Maybe we should call him Paw, because his hair is so nice and just begging to be pawed." Ian said and burst out laughing, making a pawing motion towards his friend.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Mio glared at Ian and tackled him into the wall, rubbing his knuckles over the other boy's head lightly. "Watch it, badger or I claw your pretty eyes out and what would we call you then?" he growled, but then ruffled Ian's hair and gave him a slight push forward. He would definitely not be called Paw.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Ian struggled against Mio's hold, but the other boy was stronger, so he had to wait till he was released. "Ouch..." he pouted playfully and shot a grin at Mio. "Fine, then we call you Claw. Happy?" he asked and stuck out his tongue at the Gryffindor.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Artemis laughed lightly at Ian's comments and watched the two boys with amusement. ''I prefer claw...much more manlier.'' She winked at Mio, playfully. ''Now back up Claw....No death in this tunnel.'' She joked, grinning at both at them. She certainly had livened up a bit and she leaned against the wall, still chuckling under her breath.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Mio chuckled and nodded at them. "I agree with that completely. Manliness fits me so much better." he said, eyes twinkling with laughter. Claw was actually quite a cool name and now they each had a nickname like a super secret organization. Awesome, he thought grinning at his friends.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:55 pm

"Merlanders it is then" He grinned. He watched his friends play fight, and couldn't help but smirk. "Calm down children, or do i have to get strict with you two?" He chuckled softly
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Artemis chuckled. ''I would say i'd be the one to get strict but just look at them..'' She said lightly touching Ian's and Mio's cheeks. ''They're so cute it'd be hard to stay mad!'' She admitted, smirking wildly.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:10 pm

David rolled his eyes "Says the girl who plays with knifes" He smirked at her, the turned and pinched both Mio and Ian's cheeks and said in a mocking voice "they are so cute, i just want to gobble them up!"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Artemis chuckled and then sighed. As much as she loved her fighting life, it was tough and tiring. Before she even turned 11, she had more scars than her father. She then snapped out of it and laughed at David pinching their cheeks. ''Ya wanna eat them? How rude.'' She teased.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Mio looked cheekily at Ian and then they he turned to look at Artemis with an innocent expression. "No one can stay mad at us." he said, flashing a grin at her. The shot a smirk at David. "Watch it Sharpy or we smother you with our cuteness." Mio laughed and punshed his shoulder lightly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Ian rubbed his cheek and pouted at Artemis and David. "Cuteness is the ultimate weapon, didn't you know?" he said and smirked at his friends. How better to throw of an enemy than by making their heart melt? As long as they had one, that is.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

He laughed "No one can smother the king of hotness. Better you learn early on rather than later Claw" he had rolled his eyes at Artemis's comment, not bothering to respond other than a "is not"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Mio snorted at David's comment and just shook his head. It seemed as if they were all cute or hot enough to beat anyone. Between them, they could rule the world, he thought chuckling.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Artemis laughed, more than she should've at David's comment. ''King...of hotness!? I think i just threw up a little.'' She teased before leaning against Ian and Mio. ''I mean...If i'm obviously the Queen of hotness...that would make us...'' She pretended to gag, whilst laughing.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Ian brust out laughing and had to hold on to Artemis so he would fall over. "You two at a couple? I'd like to see that. Or not..." he said grinning broadly. "Blood shedding would probably occur quickly." Ian wiped his eye from laughing too hard.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:36 pm

David raised an eyebrow "If you are queen, I am supreme overlord. Gah, me, marry you? Never!" he acted like he was sick
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next