Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Casual Reading (open)

+5
Endymion Snape
Arron Thompson
Artemis Black
Ian Mortinson
David Shuter
9 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Casual Reading (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Casual Reading (open)

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Artemis tilted her head with a smirk. ''Yeah it's in the dungeons. I will not take you guys inside the common room because afterwards i'd have to kill you.'' She smirked darkly before pulling her eyes up to stare at David. ''We should just check all the rooms that are in the dungeons...'' She suggested before walking towards the Library door. ''You coming, lions and hufflepuff? I want to get some exploring done before i die of old age.'' She smirked.

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:08 pm

David rolled his eyes and said "why would i even want to go in that place, odds are I would not make it out alive" He didn't mind most Slytherins, but most Slytherins minded him. he then added "tapping bricks would not hurt as well, this is a secret chamber after all, Salazar most likely did not leave a door in plain view." He then shrugged and followed Artemis

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Mio laughed at Artemis' threat of killing them. "We have to be careful though, if my father catches us down there we could get in trouble and Gryffindor really can't afford to lose more points right now." he threw in with a little wince, when he thought of the last potion lesson.
"Off we go then!" he clapped his hands and followed Artemis to the door. "Do you think, the portraits or the ghost might know something? They have been around for ages afterall."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Ian jogged after the other students with a small smile on his face. This was going to be good! Prowling through the dungeons while evading Snape and the other Snakes would definitely be a lot of fun. Even if they didn't find this chamber of secrets, they would have a brilliant afternoon together.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:22 pm

David sighed "yeah, sorry about that.. over 60 points already lost and its not even lesson 2 yet" he shrugged at his question "Some might, but it would be a pain in the arse to try and find one that has been here since the school was first made and knew Slytherin well enough for him to tell the location" he knew for a fact none of the ghost could possible have been around since the schools creation
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes at Mio's suggestion to ask the ghost. ''The portraits could be helpful but..the resident ghost is not. Would you really wish to ask the Bloody Baron anything?'' She said with a raise of her eyebrow. ''And if you boys get scared, you can always hold my hand.'' She winked, opening the door and beginning to walk towards the Dungeons. ''Thinking about it...The portraits may not know much and the ghosts may not. Actually...The myth about Rowena's daughter's ghost may. But that is only a myth.'' She said, tilting her head in deep thought.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Mio clapped David on the shoulder and shrugged. "It wan't your fault really." he said, shoting a glance at Arron. "Nevermind. Let us just go through the rooms for now and check the walls for secret passages."
He turned to Artemis with a smirk and raised his brow, not unlike his father used to. "What...don't tell me you are afraid of your house ghost?" he asked her chuckling, bumbing shoulders with the girl playfully.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 pm

"Bloody Baron?" Ian asked in confusion. He had never heard of him, but he didn't seem to be like the Fat Friar. "He's scary or what?" He looked between Mio and Artemis while they were walking towards the dungeons.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Artemis growled and glanced up at Mio. ''I'm not afraid of him. Other people are though. He's a ghost covered in silver blood and his eyes are goddamn creepy at times. He does not scare me, lion.'' She said, nudging him with her shoulder. Turning back to Ian, she shruggd. ''He can be creepy at times but not to me. It all depends on if you've got big enough balls for it.'' She said, a playful smirk forming on her face as mischief seemed to glow in her hazel eyes.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 pm

David chuckled "Like I would be caught dead holding your hand." He then listened to the rest of Artemis' statement "what myth..?" could the grey lady be Ravenclaw's daughter?? David guessed it wasn't his place to find out, instead he said "yeah, lets stick to wall tapping, maybe later we will ask around.." He knew they would never find the darn chamber, seeing how the castle had been searched many times.. but it was a great way to kill an afternoon
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Mio laughed at Artemis' growl and shook his head. "Well I'm not scared of him either. He's just a ghost after all. Not much he could do to us. I heard that Peeves is a bit more trouble though." he said, remembering his father complaining about that ghost.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:53 pm

He laughed "oh peeves is trouble, tried knocking a suit of armor on me the other day, luckily i dodged it." he shrugged as they made there way down the stair cases. The bloody Baron was kind of scary, but not scary enough to phase David
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Artemis chuckled at David's comment about holding her hand and simply rolled her eyes knowing that if he did, Atticus would most likely kill him. ''Yeah there is a myth. I read about it once...Not sure where. All my books keep getting mixed up during research.'' She admitted before laughing at Mio's comment. ''Peeves is a prankster. Loves it when Slytherin's have some fun.'' She winked before tilting her head on David. ''That wasn't just Peeves.'' Artemis smirked, biting back a laugh.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Ian shooked his head in amusement. It seemed not only the teachers and students had to be reckoned with but also the ghosts in the castle could cause you trouble. "Well we better stay away from these guys then." he said as they walked down the stairs.
In surprise he turned to Artemis. "What ... you are a bad girl, Artemis." he said smirking.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm

David raised an eyebrow at Artemis "I will get you back for that" he warned, with a slight smirk. David never forgot about such things.. of course he wouldn't hurt her.. maybe just be-witch something to shock her whenever she touched it.. when he learned how.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Mio snorted and grinned at Artemis. "You snakes and your pranks." he said chuckling and pulled out his wand. They had arrived in the dungeons and he would be on his guard down here in Slytherin territory.
"So where do we have to go to get to your common room, Artemis?" he asked her, that would be a good starting point.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Artemis did not take so kindly to warnings. She immediately spun around, facing David and glared at him with the sun glowing on her eyes making them look gold. ''Little..little...lion. Watch that tail of yours. I only did what i did because of that little scuffle you had with my friend. Besides...I was aiming for a lot of people with that little prank but peeves decided to mess it all up and try to hit one.'' She sighed and smirked. ''My apologies, lion.'' Artemis said and turned to Mio. ''Down the hall there. You'll see a door with snakes all over it and put your wand down. It's like you don't know how to approach snakes. Seem scared and they'll be more likely to attack.'' She growled.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Ian tensed slightly when the Slytherin girl spun on the Gryffindor. He knew that many of the Slytherins already knew quite a few bad hexes and he did not want to be drawn into a fight with any of them, so he was relieved to see that she didn't seem to want to fight.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Grumbling "I'm not scared...", Mio put his wand back into his pocket, but he kept his hand casually close to his pocket in case there should be some more "pranking" from anyone. He wouldn't mind having a duel with anyone, but it would have to be fair and to be honest, he did not feel all too comfortable down here in the dark and cold dungeons. he loved the bright atmosphere of the Gryffindor tower too much.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 pm

He shrugged "you mean the friend who acted all mighty when she really wasn't, or the one who threatened to cut me?" He was not particularly fond of people who thought they were better than other. He accepted the apology and moved on. He pulled out his wand too and twirled it in between his fingers "for wall tapping purposes only." he shrugged
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Artemis bit back the urge to grab the dagger that was in her sleeve and simply sighed. ''Both, David.'' She said and simply turned around, looking at the walls. Pulling out the needle sharp dagger, she tapped it against the wall, still walking along it. ''Just because someone says they are not scared doesn't mean they aren't.'' She mused, knowing her fears would one day be her downfall. ''Shouldn't we look for something more...snake-y? Perhaps things to do with Salazar himself.''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Ian looked over to David as he described the other students he had met in the great hall and frowned. These people didn't sound very nice, even if Artemis said that they had only put on an act. Ian was a person that valued harmony and peace and so did not get on well with people that started fights.
Turning his focus back to the task at hand he nodded at the girl. "Well you are the snake here." he said smiling at her. "Are there some statues here or so?"
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Artemis turned to Ian, smiling. She did like the hufflepuff. He seemed much more nicer and relaxed than the others. ''Yes there is...There is a stature of a large snake and some more of all the heads the Slytherin house has had. He was a parceltongue so the snake would be a better choice, seeing as it's been there for a very long time. It's best to check there.'' Artemis explained, smiling lightly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 pm

He shrugged again, he knew he had been scared out of his wits when the guy pulled a knife on him, but had acted fine. "that is true, but its no cause for pulling a knife on someone." he said, then gestured for her to take the lead 'you are the slytherin here, you should know something right??"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Mio nodded as well and made a motion with his hand to let the Slytherin know that he would follow her to the stature. "You're right, we might find something there. Anyway it's as good a place to start as any." he agreed.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Ian smiled back at Artemis and followed her throught the dark hallways. The girl seemed to be quite smart and able to stand up for herself. Most of the girls in his own house were either rather shy and boring, or giggly and annoying, so for him it was a nice change to meet a girl that was a bit different.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes. ''We may not be lions but we are loyal. Very loyal.'' She explained. ''I am a first year snake. I do not know everything about Slytherin but i know a fair bit.'' She then paused and furrowed her brow. ''Slytherin corresponds with an element but i can't seem to remember.'' Artemis said, biting her lip trying to remember. ''C'mon...the statue is not so far away.'' She mused and began walking towards it.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next