Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 am

His words sunk into her like a led weight she felt like she was drowning on land but she struggled not to cry "...w..why...d..did i do something wrong?"

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 am

He shook his head at her question however kept his calm demeanor and would do so no matter what her reaction would be, "No, you did not, on the contrary I did. I cheated on you. Mariya and I had a duel and she got somewhat hurt and was sent to the hospital wing... I went there to see how she was doing and well... it happened. I found that my love for her is stronger than my love for you. I don't know why Emrys, I want to know I want to give you a reason but I just don't have one, I can't find one. I love you still but... you deserve someone who is actually faithful who is actually in love with you. You deserve better than me," he finished crossing his arms at his chest and exhaling deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:59 am

She took a deep steadying breath and attempted a strong smile, stepping up to him she nodded slowly silent tears in her eyes she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. Silently she walked past him out the cave, taking off in a dead run she shifted into a wolf and took off running with no destination in mind just hoping she could get very far away.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am

Sighing as she passed by him he traced his cheek and noticed how his heart beat was normal... however it quickly quickened when Mariya came to his mind...

-An Hour Later-

Back at the common room, Malphas had arranged for everyone to be out and about. Atticus would be sleeping in the ravenclaw common room, Magnus would be out all night hunting with his dad, and Darius would be sleeping with Calypso. Leaning against the door to his room, he waited for his sister...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:10 am

Mariya slipped into a pair of loose black pants and a slytherin t-shirt, shortening her hair for bed like she always did she slid her robe over her shoulders and walked down the halls to the boys dorms. Smiling as she saw Mal she touched her neck unconciously the black bruises darker then before despite the healing charms. She walked up to him looking up into his eyes "..hey" she said softly.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 am

Leaning down he slipped his hands into hers and pulled her closer, inclining his head...

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mqb29qQFsz1r9hsl4o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

Her eyes filled with love, pure love for this man she twined her fingers in his...

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  - Page 3 Giphy
"Together forever?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 am

Smiling happily he nodded and kissed her lips before pushing the door open, "Forever," he sang as he pulled her in...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3