Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  Empty Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm

A week or more had gone by since that day in the hospital wing, she had been carefully avoiding her brother. Taking meals in the kitchens skipping classes they shared, she avoided even his friends. Raphael didn't seem to notice her absence, then again he never did. She dissapeared all summer and he didn't even say 'i miss you' to her. Sighing heavily she climbed down from the viaducts where she had been hiding while Malphas Harry, Drake and Serena passed below. Dropping to the stones silently she headed back into school. She knew what she had to do.

She headed to the library and found Raphael int he same corner he always occupied.."Hey.." she said softly.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  Empty Re: Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Closing the book about history of magic, Raphael finished the extra work Professor Lazarus had given him and began creating his own Care of Magical Creatures homework so he was ready for the exams. Placing a book about spells down after reading it a billion times, he picked up another one this one about the elements and turned around as Mariya appeared seemingly out of nowhere, "Hey boo," he smiled leaning down to kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:58 pm

She took a step back looking down at the ground "Can we talk?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Frowning as she stepped away he growled silently turning around and placing the books on the table. "We can always talk," he said focusing on organizing his quills and parchments by size.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:00 pm

She didn't move she was scared to get too close to him "I...I think we should break up"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 pm

He stopped dead in his tracks, letting one of the quills go, it fell on the floor and afterwards so did the rest. Turning around he grabbed her neck holding her above him pinned to the bookcase, "...What?!" he asked his hand clenching around her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 pm

"Raph-' she choked "let me go..don'" she coughed hard "Don't make me hurt you Raph" she could feel the blood vessels in her neck breaking and her nails dug into his hand as she struggled to pull free.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:09 pm

"Is that a joke?!" he asked with a roar dropping her and kicking the table away breaking it in half.

"You already have..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:11 pm

She touched her neck as she hit the ground, she back away she didnt want to use magic on him she still loved him. "Raphael its not your fault...im sorry..." she said trying not to cry "it..its just theres someone else..."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Clenching his fists he picked up a book and began trying to fold the entire book, all the pages and the cover, his eyes lingering on the cold wall... "Who?" he asked silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:16 pm

"It..its just you ignored me all the time...you never noticed when i was upset or gone...someone else did...and...it just...it happened i didn't mean too fall for someone else" she said "it..it doesn't matter who.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Turning around the book was ripped apart and the paper scattered hovering down to the floor, "Tell me who," he demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:29 pm

She backed up again, she was rarely scare of people she enjoyed harming people but right now in this moment Raphael scared her genuinely scared her. "...Malphas" she whispered.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

"You're in love with your brother? You're in love with your own brother?! What kind of sick disgusting pig are you," he spoke with disgust in his tone as he whipped his hair to the side, "It's probably good we're breaking up then... I don't want you to touch me or look at me again..." he growled breathing heavily as he slammed his fist against the bookshelf behind her. "Do you know what you've done to me? Do you have any idea..." he inquired rhetorically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm

"Maybe if you had been a decent boyfriend I would never had to go to anyone else" she said cooly her eyes fading to the colour blue. She didn't move a muscle "I'm not disgusting, your just pissed that a girl is leaving you for her brother"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:45 pm

His rage boiled and he pushed the bookshelf, sending it towards the others making the entire row fall. "Have an happy life with him. I'm sure Emrys won't mind either... poor girl..." he shook his head and pushed her to the side as he began walking away but not before setting fire to the things he had left at the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 pm

Mariya stood there shaking for a moment before she mutterd a spell and put out the fire. She heard another crash and took off running tears running down her cheeks her neck throbbed with pain. She skidded into the hall and instantly someone saw her, and whispers began. She knew in seconds the entire school would know but she ran, turning down the hall she saw a familer shaggy head and sped up. "Harry!" she cried out and threw her arms around his neck "Harry I need your help" she said her small frame shaking she was used to showing weakness to anyoen especially malphas' friends but this was different.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Whistling as he walked through the halls, happy that nothing strange had happened to him yet, he felt two small arms wrap around his neck, Oh for fu-... before he could finish his thought he heard Mariya's voice and quickly turned around and embraced her. "Mariya?! What's wrong?" he asked with a gasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

She huddled into his arms knowing out of all her brother's friends Harry was safe to be with she didn't look up but her short hair revealed the bruises that wrapped around her neck and that were blooming fresh and black on her pale skin "I broke up with Raphael and he went insane" she mumbled "p..please take me to Mal...I'm scared to be alone..I dont know what he'll do..."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Nuzzling her neck carefully and softly where the bruise was his eyes widened at her words. Grabbing her hand he nodded and pulled her along. As they reached the bridge, Harry looked around and seeing as it was mostly free of people, he pressed the eyes of a gargoyle, "Ego sum ex semine" he whispered and the gargoyle literally walked to the side, revealing a passage. Walking down the first steps he pulled Mariya and nodded at her telling her to go down the rest that would lead her to the room he, Mal and Ricardo used to chill. Walking up, he smiled at her, as the gargoyle closed the passage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Mariya thanked Harry and walked down the steps..she pulled up her hood and covered her neck best she could afraid of setting her brother off. "M..Mal?" she called out softly.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Hearing the weakened voice of his sister Malphas nearly pounced from his sofa and walked up the stairs taking her off her feet and nuzzling Mariya, "Where have you been," he asked worriedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 pm

She kept her arms to herself afraid to show her what Raphael had done but being in Mal's arms she began to cry "I'm so confused" she sobbed
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Hiding her face in his neck he climbed down the stairs and sat down on the sofa, looking at the bookshelf he and the boys had dragged in one day. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

She wriggled out of his arms and curled into a ball covering herself in her robe she sobbed into her knees, "I love you" she finally got out "i've loved you for so long and i thought i could forget you..i thought i could move on you forgot me you stopped talking to me..i didn't exist at all..."

Her arms tightened around herself "but since last week I cant stop thinking about you, your all i want, but why would you want me? i'm a little kid i'm nothing...but i..i left him..i left raphael because i thought it wasn't fair to him..that my heart belonged with someone else.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next