Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R]

Go down

Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R] Empty Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R]

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Misha was sitting outside, enjoying cloudy weather and reading a book. She was all alone here, because no one else seemed to be willing to risk getting wet in case the rain started. But she didn't really care. All that bothered her about the possibility was her book ruined, but then again, nothing one simple spell couldn't fix. She wore casual clothes, not her school robes today, since her classes were over and she felt like wearing her throusers and overly long sort of hoodie. But she couldn't help but think this blissful silence was only here because of upcoming storm.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R] Empty Re: Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Malphas had been walking around, alone, for once, with nothing else to do. His 'wounds' from that little 'argument' with that ravenclaw jackass were healed, since he had been taken to the infirmary stat. He knew over, Allen wasn't so lucky. Beside being left for dead in that hall, he was much more injured than Malphas was. And knowing he was still in pain satisfied Mal for the moment. As he walked around the courtyard, he spotted Misha, and his calm demeanor was destroyed once he remembered Decibel's words. He walked to her, his shadow standing over her, as he clenched his jaw.

Back to top Go down

Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R] Empty Re: Torn in two (Malphas/Invited Only) [R]

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Misha was disturbed by a shadow, she looked up to see Mal, clearly not in good mood. "Mal? What's wrong?" she asked, bitting her lip. She knew he and Decibel had another fight. She just hoped Decibel was quiet about them being together. Well, at least about that sleeping together part.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Malphas leaned down slightly, and took Misha's book off her hands. He hurled it behind him, and hid back a growl, before he set a hand on her shoulder. Pressing it tightly, his piercing flaming eyes looked into hers, which clearly meant he was not enjoying the fact she was bedding his enemy. "Are you enjoying it?" he asked his voice burning with wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:19 pm

"Enjoying what? Mal, what are you talking about?" Misha sounded much more confused than she actualy was. But truth was she didn't completely understand what his question was and the theory she had was telling her to play dumb rather than talk and accidentaly say something more, than Mal alredy knows. He would kill her for sure.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:25 pm

"I know he's been fucking you," he spat, and if looks could kill, Misha'd be dead. "Do you know how much I want to kill you? I think you have no idea..." he snarled infuriated. How dare she do such things with the person Malphas perhaps most hated. How could she betray him like that. She was gonna pay somehow. And so was he, even more than what he already did. Decibel maybe didn't know it, but you don't cross Malphas Corvinus Gaunt and get away with it. No one did it before, that Ravenclaw piece of shit wouldn't do it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Okay, so he knew about everything. Misha sighed. "And what am I supposed to do, Mal? Stay forever alone? You maybe didn't notice, but girl like me isn't exactly twice popular with anyone. Decibel is in my house, he is the only person except for you, who understands who I am and accepts it. He even likes it. And he likes me," she said, her voice sharp but calm in the same time. She didn't shout, this was only between her and Mal and besides, she didn't want to piss him off even more.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

"There are more than five hundred students in this school...and you're telling me that you had to settle for the one motherfucker that hurt me and the ones I love?" he growled as his hand went down to her arm, which he gripped viciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 pm

"Why do you sound so surprised? Let's face it, Mal. How many of those students would accept who I am? How many of them would actually be able to love me that way? And when we leave this out, out of all the people, who do you think attracts me the most? Motherfuckers like him, like you! Because that's who I am and deep down, you know it and that's why you befriended me in the first place, that's why I attract him so much. Because I am that type of girl," she hissed now, her voice angrier than before. "And ask yourself, would you rather see me forever bored next to some idiot incapable of facing challenge and his own, even if stupid, opinions? Decibel is an ass, but not bigger than you are, and it pisses you off, because he is too much like you!" she said finaly.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:07 pm

"No...no....Lucius is like me...Archard is like me...Mulciber is like me...but none of them have even tried to touch my girlfriend," He was livid. Why? Firstly, someone harmed his girl, secondly, his best friend was dating the bastard who did it. And the worse thing is, she actually thought Mal disliked him because he was similar to him. Before Emrys, Malphas didn't want to point out anything in the bastard, he'd actually befriend him if he didn't assault his girlfriend. But now, no. There was no way out. The only way Malphas'd ever forgive Misha for what she was doing was once he killed Decibel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Misha sighed. "Look, you are my best friend. And I love you so much I would actually sacrifice my life over yours and there are not many people so lucky. But I am not going to leave Decibel, because you have problem with him. I am not going to send someone I love away and be all alone again, just to watch you happily dating your girl and oocasionaly make some little time to chat with me. I love Decibel. He cares for me, he is nice to me. And if you really are my friend, you shouldn't put me into the centre of your conflict," she said, trying to sound as nice as possible. She wasn't Decibel, she was just his girlfriend. Of course Mal hated him, Decibel hated him back after all, but Misha loved them both, just in different ways. And she refused to be punished for their hate towards each other.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:49 pm

A growl exited his lips, "I didn't put you at the center, he did, by mentioning you while I was stabbing him," he snarled and let her arm go. He wanted her to know he had tortured him for as much time as he could before he was taken away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:33 am

Misha looked at him with fear and horror growing inside her, but she let nothing escape outside. "So, let me guess, he is now somewhere, most likely at hospital wing, fighting for his life, while you feel like king, because you put him there together with your precious idiotic friends, your snake and your girlfriend. You know what? He is sick and twisted. But you are just an ordinary coward, Mal! The more you actually take pleasure of it, you are even more pathetic, than ordinary coward!" she hissed at him and in that moment wanted only one thing, to run and find Decibel, hold his hand and make sure he was going to be okay.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:59 pm

"I'm the coward? What about him, who hit a girl who had done him no harm. He hit a girl...Once he hits you, I'm gonna laugh in your face Misha...and I didn't need my friends. All they did was make sure Emrys wasn't hurt. Without them, I'd end our little disagreement even faster," he barked and now, all he wanted to do was perhaps slap Misha, and then go to Decibel, and slit his throat, and let the still recovering Kina devour him whole. But like he wasn't like that Ravenclaw bastard, so he'd never touch a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:34 pm

How not lose them? Any of them? Misha felt in the corner. "Mal, I am not going to stand between you and him. In fact, I will gladly avoid all your conflicts. But just like he cannot ask me to leave you, you can't ask me to leave him. And I get you don't get along at all, but right now, there is one thing you should have in common. You both care for me. Don't make me pay for your hate," she was trying to be calm and wise, like most of the time. Solve it all in the best possible way. She knew Mal was angry with her, but because he was angry, it meant he cared for her.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:57 pm

"Well right now I hate you more than I love you," he growled slightly, but her words calmed him down. He was a hot headed boy at times, but he could still hear common sense. And she was right, his rage shouldn't be thrown at her. At least not in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:12 pm

"Because you are man. And Gaunt as a bonus. Selfish, powerful and possessive, not only for your own girlfriend, but for your friends as well," she said and offered him small, weak smile. Of course he wasn't going to forgive this to her easily. But she knew he will be for her when she needs him. And she could live with that.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Malphas sighed but his rage was still not completely in check, "Whatever,...come inside, it's gonna rain soon," he said to her in a harsh tone before marching inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down