Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Speaking Cards (Raphael)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Speaking Cards (Raphael)  Empty Speaking Cards (Raphael)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:32 pm

The dungeons, were a quiet place for Mariya to work. She did homework hidden in there hallways, read books when being outdoors was not possible and taught herself new things. Laying out her tarot cards she drew them one at a time the corners worn with age and use. She'd grown to love tarot-her preffered use of divination. Her magic she felt worked with the cards but some people had told her they were silly. She wasnt someone who thought things silly when it came to her craft.

A book open beside her she leaned her back on the cold stones as she looked for the cards that spoke to her most. Her pink hair tied in a messy bun her school uniform pristine. She was looked at as crazy as luna lovegood was but most people didnt really notice how crazy she was because she looked somewhat normal.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Speaking Cards (Raphael)  Empty Re: Speaking Cards (Raphael)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Raphael ventured into the dungeons because he had been summoned there through an owl. The owl was dark brown, and it had a strangely sharper talon than the others of its kind. Raphael however had no idea who summoned him, so he was being cautious. He was making sure he noted all the exits and that his wand was close to his hand. Gripping his trench coat he leaned against a corner occasionally looking from side to side to make keep track of everyone that was passing by. Mostly slytherins, a ravenclaw every now and then as well, but no one else.

The dungeons were dark and wet, which made the perfect place for Slytherins to be in, but not Ravenclaws. Being so low into the castle left Raphael uncomfortable as he preferred the coziness of the Ravenclaw tower. Sighing heavily, he played with strands of his hair whilst he wait for whoever called him. He wasn't one for cowardice so he wasn't not showing up for whatever that was.

He was a Crouch and although his cousin Ivy and his uncle Bartemius were not like him, they weren't cowards either. Raphael always identified more with Barty Jr, although he never met him. He liked the idea of a Crouch being different, of not keeping the same routine over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:11 pm

she heard the sound of someone entering her sanctuary, this section she had made her own no one was welcome uninvited. rising to her feeet she picked up her knife, drifting down towards the turned back of the intruder she tightened her jaw. grippung it tight she slid the knfie to her hand and gently but firmly pressed it into the intruders side "who dares enter my sanctuary?' she hissed
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Raphael was lost in his thoughts of what to expect of the rest of that boring day, not knowing whether or not to expect good or bad things, good being no one annoying him and him being safely in his common room with his books, bad being the opposite happening. Yawning his gaze fell on a Slytherin who had stopped in the middle of a hall, doing exactly what he did, wait for something to happen. This made Raphael wary of the boy, readying himself, would the boy who supposedly invited him 'over' try to do something crazy.

Feeling a knife against his torso over his shirt he tensed instantly and was ready to throw whoever was threatening him over his shoulder, and then proceed to punt his or her head until there was nothing left but a pile of crimson red blood. However that voice, that sweet smoky voice, he relaxed instantly, and a smile came up to his face, "You're not going to stab me, are you boo?" he asked in a husky and low tone chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:06 pm

she wasnt expecting the voice who came from her intruder "well it seems i am joined by my sweet fallen angel' she grinned. pressing the blade to her arm she hugged him from behind. taking his hand she led him to the hidden spot in the dungeons. 'what brings you down below with all of us sinners?' she said as she lit a candle.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Her hug surprised him to be frank, only a tad bit, but still. However, the nickname she used left question marks hanging over his head, "Fallen Angel?" he asked raising his brow but he wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it, in fact he liked that name. He just didn't quite understand why Mariya used it, he was a lot of things but an angel wasn't one of them.

Allowing her to lead him into a spot he had never laid eyes on, her question left him thinking whether or not he should show her the letter he received but he figured why not, he trusted her. Moving his hand the letter came up from his back pocket up this hand, "Been practicing," he winked at her and held the letter out so she'd take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:46 pm

"Very good!" she said with approval in her voice, taking the letter she frowned as she read the contents. "I wonder who sent it" she murmured "Oh and i called you fallen angel because your sweet to me but you have shadows on your eyes, theres a demon that lurks behind your ravenclaw colours" she grinned
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

"A demon? Are you sure? People say I can't even hurt a fly," he shrugged, because in reality people saw him as an innocent Crouch, another one of those of course. But in a way, he was kind of afraid they were wrong, and instead of him being harmless, he was another Barty Jr, he was another insane Crouch with a taste for murder and torture, but instead of being put in Slytherin, he was put in Ravenclaw so he could camouflage himself. It was like the sorting hat wanted this insane Crouch to not be disowned by his family. Shaking away those thoughts he shrugged once again, "Really can't see the demon," he grinned.

"Oh, but I can," a dark voice echoed around. Suddenly a dagger pierced Raphael's shoulder making him fall towards the floor, "Feel that little thing inside of you? That little thing telling you to fuck my sister? That's the demon bud," Malphas growled as he walked down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Mariya rose to her feet holding up her hand she moved between them "Malphas Corvinus Gaunt not another step closer" she said
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:19 pm

"Don't," Malphas told her. Archard appeared from another hall, and Mulciber and Lucius from another, "Mariya, go with them, I just want to...talk, with him," he pointed over her shoulder with his dark eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:20 pm

"If your wishing to speak to Raphael then I'll be staying here do NOT make me knock your little friends out again" she said reffering to the last time he tried to have the crew take her away. "i'm not foolish enough to leave you alone with someone who displeases you"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:24 pm

"Mariya...I will hurt you too. Step. Away. From. Crouch," he warned her as Archard called Malphas' dagger out of Raphael's shoulder, "FUCK!" Raphael screamed as the dagger was ripped away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:27 pm

"hurt me" she challenged him "You speak, i stay. they leave" growing up with malphas had given her the tenacity to challenge him in ways most people didnt.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:50 pm

"Marvolo Gaunt, I'm not in the mood for your little fucking stubbornness," he answered her quickly as Archard handed him the dagger, and Mulciber and Lucius grabbed Raphael, pulling him away from Mariya, "Leave, they leave, I won't kill him. Nor hurt him...much," he warned and then tilted his head as he heard Lucius shout.

Raphael started biting at his neck, making his blood pour out, and as Mulciber tried to help Raphael pounced over Lucius, kicking him in the chest. Lucius hit his friend and they both fell to the floor. Archard tried to tackle Raphael, him being older and bigger than the ravenclaw, but Crouch brought his knee up shattering his jaw. The three boys laid on the floor trying to get back to their feet, before Raphael was suddenly held by Malphas, with the dagger next to his throat, "Mariya, I told you, I'm not killing him, I'm just gonna question whether or not his intentions are pure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Her eyes widened as he held raph at knife point "if you hurt him..even a little bit the things I shall do to you in return would even cause Father to pale" with that she turned on her heal calling her bag to her which flew into her fist she left the boys in her sanctuayr.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Raphael began squirming as Malphas held him tighter and tighter, "Boys get up, stop with the fucking nap," Malphas growled at him, and Mulciber quickly got to his feet. Holding Raphael, Malphas motioned for Mulciber to beat him and he nodded at his ringleader. The boy clenched his fists and began punching Raphael's stomach over and over, before he took out a butterfly knife. "So, do you want my sister?" Malphas asked and Mulciber came to an halt.

Raphael coughed, and looked at Mulciber, spitting in his face. Mulciber growled cleaning away the bastard's saliva, before stabbing him in the thigh, "Twist it," Malphas ordered and Mulciber did as asked. Raphael let out a cry of pain, as Mal began holding onto him even tighter, nearly crushing him, "Crouch, do you want my sister?" he asked again.

Raphael sighed, but nodded. "Ah, good, next question, do you wish only to fuck her, or do you want to stay with her? And by staying with her, I mean until she tires of you and throws you into the garbage, 'cause if that doesn't happen you best damn well buy a ring," he growled, and Raphael shrugged, "Maybe I want to fuck her..." he told them and then cringed as Mulciber shoved the butterfly knife into his ear, "Now you can use earrings, kid," Mulciber told him darkly.

"I want her..."  Raphael answered and that earned him a punch in the gut by Mulciber, making him spit blood. "Not good enough," Malphas told him and Mulciber cut his shirt and trench coat, and with the butterfly knife, cut a G over his heart. 

Raphael's yells of pain were heard throughout the dungeons, until Malphas let him fall to the floor, "Rethink your life, if you don't love my sister, you don't deserve her," Malphas hissed and then motioned for Mulciber to take Lucius away whilst he helped Archard, "See ya around Raph," he chuckled darkly as he and his group disappeared.

Raphael laid in the floor holding his chest, trying to breath normally, but the blood loss was somewhat weakening him, "I do love her..." he whispered under his breath, "I DO LOVE HER!" he yelled clenching his fists as he rose to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Mariya opened her eyes as she saw them leave, running down the hall her eyes widened. "I do love her!" she took his words with a grain of salt as she took in the injuries on his body. "Raphael" she whispered dropping her bag to the floor she looked at the G over his heart and the cut on his ear "Bastards" she muttered tears in her eyes as she evaluated the damage. She kissed the G gently "I'm so sorry...i'm so sorry..." she whispered
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Leaning into Mariya, he couldn't help but feel better because she was there. "It's okay, they didn't do much, well, Malphas didn't do-urgh," he growled in pain holding his chest. His ear was perhaps what hurt less but his thigh, his stomach and his heart burned, however, his heart at the same time also pounded faster than ever. He wanted to tell her what Malphas asked, what he answered, but he felt too weak to even breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Gently she lowered him to the ground. reaching into her bag she ripped the cloth on his thigh wider ruining the slacks he wore. Taking some ditiny she dabbed it on the wound then took a piece of fresh moss from her bag and pressed it over the stab wound. Her hands quickly became covered in his blood but she didnt care. Repeating the process over his stomach she said "your ear will need to be sewn..."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:55 pm

He shouted at the pain of the dittany being put on his body but once the wounds began closing he felt more and more relaxed, "My ear will have to be what now?" he asked with a long groan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 pm

"Sewn" she said opening her little sewing kit she always had taking out her wand she used it to numb the side of his head and his ear "there now you wont feel it" she murmured "What did those lot want?" she asked looking for a needle.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Raphael suddenly felt as if half of his head was gone, he couldn't feel his hair blowing, his eyes blinking, and couldn't feel half of his lips and mouth, "To know if I was good for you," he told her shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:21 pm

She threaded the small needle and piercing his ear she found the work not so difficult since he couldnt feel it. Gently she began to stitch in a small neat line "I heard what Malphas asked you" she said softly "I also heard your answer...don't worry raph I know under duress anyone will say anuything"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Raphael watched her work with curious eyes, "I didn't just say...anything," he whispered as she took care of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Finishing the stiches she ties the ends together in a secure knot. Putting the kit away she busied herself by cleaning the blood off his face with a cloth she moistened with augmenti. Avoiding his gaze that could render her useless she held his face in her hands caring for him. Dry swallowing she said in a shaky tone unlike her usual "he was hurting you, things said under stress are often said to make it stop"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next