Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Raven and Snake (Malphas) [R]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raven and Snake (Malphas) [R] Empty Raven and Snake (Malphas) [R]

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 am

Misha was sitting on the window, watching bunch of the first years having class outside. It was still nice weather so, why not? She herself had a potions book opened in front of her for she planned to study in her free hour and third corridor was unusualy empty today. It was a relax day for her. Only potions and DADA class today, which meant free afternoon for a library.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Raven and Snake (Malphas) [R] Empty Re: Raven and Snake (Malphas) [R]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:46 am

"You ravens are always surrounded by books," Malphas hummed as he was passing by. He stopped and came to Misha's side, as he looked outside, "Misha, does this amuse you? Seeing first years play around in their innocence?" Malphas asked and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:48 am

"I am trying to keep up with illusion of sweet Ravenclaw girl, don't ruin it!" she smirked. Of course she loved books, there was no lie in that. Books and experiments. But things like dreamily looking out of the window, that was mostly just a masquarade. Her whole life was like a masquarade ball after all.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:54 am

"Well my apologies, Miss Salander," he replied pretending to have an apologetic tone, "I forgot that if it weren't for that book addiction, you'd be one of us," he said pointing at his badge. Those who knew who Armen Salander was expected his child to be in Slytherin. Heck, even Mal's father expected that. Instead she was placed into Ravenclaw. But that's what demonstrated how dangerous she really was. She was smart and could manipulate whomever she wanted, and she could seem innocent at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 am

Misha smirked again. "You know if it ever comes to that, I will always join snakes," she said. Of course she loved her house. But Ravenclaws didn't get into fights. It was snakes and lions usualy. And in that case, her priorities were straight. "It just fascinates me, that almost nobody still noticed," she added, amused.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:45 am

"Hogwarts is filled with blind people," Malphas grinned, and then shook his head, "The funny thing is, most of them are Ravenclaws. No offense, but your little friend from the other day...the Avery kid...she seemed a bit too blind," he added and then chuckled madly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 am

"I think she was blinded by the one who raised her honestly. I like her, I consider her my friend. But it's obvious her aunt, or who it is, wanted to raise her to her own choice. Unfortunately, she didn't exactly taught her where to look in people. But I wouldn't say they are blind. I am just too good, get over it, Gaunt," she said and showed him her tongue.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:59 am

"Oh please, I'm sure my sister would beat you in her sleep," he teased right back and cackled, but came to a stop once his mind went to Rowan's family, "Imagine if she had been raised by her parents..." he said, imagining if one of the most famous death eaters among their ranks actually got to raise a child. She'd probably be demonic. But alas, Stephan died before he could even hear his daughter's first word as his dad had told Mal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 am

"Makes me wonder what her younger siblings will be like. Twins from Azkaban, that could be a show," Misha added her own thoughts. "It's the question how much will they influence their big sister. I personaly am really interrested in that," she said, thinking about Rowan.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 am

"Ares and Eris Avery are their names...they, I can bet, will be Slytherins. And I'm pretty sure their sister is gonna turn into something much different, when they arrive next year," he nearly assured Misha of that fact. He could foresee the fact something with Rowan would change. No matter her say in the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 am

"I don't doubt she'll change. Question is how," Misha replied. Part of her feared for Rowan. She was now young and innocent yet in future she was about to face judgement from others. It was obvious her siblings will be different, and they will influence her somehow. Not to mention who she is. Name Avery is famous or infamous, depend on the side you stood on in the last war. As much as Misha stood at the side of her parents, she found it unfair for kids to be judged by the past of their parents.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 am

"That question will be answered soon enough. We just have to be patient..." he replied and then snorted, "The wait is killing me," he joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am

"So much Gryffindor in you," Misha laughed. "Patience is the key, my friend. But not like Rowan should be the girl to fill your mind lately, or am I wrong?" she teased him about obvious relationship with Emrys. She thought they were cute couple. Emrys fit Mal in every way. Both were impulsive snakes with manners of royality.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 am

"So you've figured it out heh?" he asked with a small chuckle afterwards, "Yeah, you can say Emrys fills my mind. Always," he murmured as he looked out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am

"You know very well, how observant I can be. Being in house I am in, it gives me a shadow, but I am not blind. I think you fit together well," Misha smiled with all honestly this time. She was sure Malphas could take a good care about his friends and his girlfriend. Emrys was lucky girl and she deserved it, that Misha didn't doubt.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:14 am

"Thanks for thinking that," he said, knowingly. He was glad Misha was around. Even if they weren't the best of friends, she was a ravenclaw that actually understood him, and could know him just by observing him. He appreciated the fact she was honest when she spoke towards him. "When are you getting a boy for yourself?" Mal questioned with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 am

"Who knows, I didn't find anyone just yet. I guess I will have quite a hard time with that," she smiled. She never really thought if this just yet. In general, Misha considered almost impossible she would be able to find someone who would approve her diet, her family, her beliefs and her in general.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:48 am

"Well even if you do find someone, I can bet your dad'd cut them in pieces, and then eat them, so I think it's a good idea to wait until you're older," Malphas half teased with a whisper. He knew of Armen's 'diet', however, he had no idea if Misha had inherited the habit of eating human flesh. Even if she did, he wouldn't have a problem, as long as she didn't eat anyone Mal cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am

Misha smirked. "So you know about our... let's call it strange habbit," she said, not asking, just stating the fact. "Well, I don't have exactly easy position, I would say," she added, kind of amused by idea of her dad cooking her potantional boyfriends.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:04 pm

"Yup, my dad told me to be careful with Armen. To trust him, but to not trust him too much, cause ya never know. I asked why, and he told me," Malphas replied as he shook his head. He felt the need to justify how did he in fact knew about Misha and her father's little diet. It was only fair. "Well you can always just you know...have your fun, and then eat them. It'd satiate your hunger for boys and your hunger for food," he added, and smirked as he now thought of Misha as a black widow spider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 pm

"Well, that would be very Slytherin to do," Misha commented on his suggestion. "But I guess it's a good option I have, if they ever annoy me, just cook them extra crispy," she said darkly. "As for my dad, I think it was very clever advice you got," she added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:24 pm

"My dad IS clever," he said in parseltongue because sometimes, it just happened. Back when he was a child, Malphas only spoke in parseltongue for a time. Bruce didn't understand anything he said, and he needed Marvolo to decipher each word. Sometimes he forgot others didn't or couldn't understand the language, and so, he spoke and they didn't get anything. The funny thing was, he didn't even understand he had spoken in parseltongue until the person he was talking to pointed it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 pm

"Hissing at me now? Show-off!" Misha laughed at him. Of course she considered parseltongue to be a very cool ability, but she wasn't the type of person to give Mal eternal adoration just because he spoke to her in a language she didn't understand at all.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 pm

"Admit it, you'd love being able to do this," he started, and then smirked, "Dumbledore is a fucking coward," he shouted in parseltongue for everyone to hear. He wished his brother was around, so they could both burst out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 pm

"Not denying that one. But it doesn't change you are show-off!" she laughed at him and the way he souted things out, she could only guess it was something he wouldn't say that loud if he was speaking english. "Even if all you would need to do would be speaking czech and nobody would understand you anyway," she added matter-of-factly.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content