Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Masks Fall (Raphael)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Masks Fall (Raphael)  Empty Masks Fall (Raphael)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:18 am

Mariya sat on the floor between book cases a dictionary of runes in front of her she copied the old germanic letters to her notebook carfuly while trying to dicipher a old photo. Silently she thanked the fact she was in ancient runes class, she needed the help.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Masks Fall (Raphael)  Empty Re: Masks Fall (Raphael)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:30 am

Stepping in between a set of book cases, the Ravenclaw boy searched the cover of book after book, looking for something to help him with Lockhart's spell, the one he taught in the last lesson, Rictumsempra. It was a second year spell, and the thing was, every book Raphael found about it described it differently than what Lockhart did, which got him confused and annoyed, very annoyed. He wanted to make sure he learned it the right way even if the others from his class didn't. Walking between a set of shelves Raphael nearly ran to a book of spells he caught sight of, disregarding the girl sitting on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 am

After finishing a page of runic writing she continued her work when a boy nearly stepped on her annoyed she looked up and recognized him from classes."for gods sakes crouch whactch where you put those shovels you call feet"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:37 am

Ignoring the girl for the moment he walked to the book, ripping it off the shelf. His eyes were marveled as he finally got his hands on something like that, "My apologies, however, you do happen to be in the way, so you should watch where you sit that anchor you call an ass," he frowned as he began to hide the book behind his back and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 am

"Trip him" Rhaego left the pile of books he curled in and wrapped himself around the boys legs as he tumbled he curled over her shoulders. "Apologies" she sneered
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 am

"And look you even have the anchor chain," he hissed as he rose back to his feet, clearing himself of dust, whilst holding the book with his eyes narrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 am

Standing she took the book from his hands and flipped through it "Dark magic for a ravenclaw" she mused "dangerous boy, what bussiness do you have with this?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am

"That," he quickly retrieved the book holding it much tighter than before and eyed her carefully, "Is none of your business," he bellowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 am

She smiled at him coyly "Your traveling into the darker places" she purred "tell me what it is you seek"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 am

"Your tone's pretty enticing and all," he purred back and then shrugged stepping back, "But no," he answered, smiling impishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 am

She smiled at him, he was a mystery and she loved those types of people. Flicking her wrist the book flew from his hand and into hers. Rhaego slid from her shoulders into her bag, safely tucked away she turned and ran off into the library with a laugh.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Rubbing his temples, he sighed loudly, "I don't feel like playing catch, nor hide and seek," he growled under his breath and stepped away from behind the shelf. Scanning the library, he first of course understood there was no way she left, she was having fun, she was downright fucking with him, again, annoying, but good for him in this case. If she actually wanted him to find her she'd be outside of the restricted section which allowed her to be in enough range, "Accio Extreme Incantations Spellbook," he uttered and the book came flying back to him. It came out from like thin air and he couldn't even guess where it came from, so he just stood at the entrance of the library waiting for Mariya to appear again so he could most likely hit her with the book for annoying him. This time the book hovered above him under the wingardium leviosa charm so no other spells could take it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 pm

She laughed "Your a mystery mister crouch" she said grabbing her bag Rhaego stuck his head out of the satchel with annoyance before going back to resting. Turning she left the library, he was a mystery one she planned to solve.

That weekend

The week passed in a blur of classes homework as a warm autumn saturday approached Mariya woke early. After some tea she headed to the forest. She wore a light green dress that hung to her ankles in graceful waves, her hair was wavy for once. She had a list in her basket to pick herbs her father needed for his beasts, something she loved was his love of animals and the forest. She loved the time they spent but he was busy today so she entered the woods alone. Barefoot she walked through the forest feeling at peace int he warm green sunlight, she wove flowers together in a loost crown as she walked.

A frustrated noise made her take pause as she listened closely, following the noise she covered her smile as she peaked from behind a tree watching the mysterius ravenclaw boy.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Ever since that day at the library Raphael had been busy, that one move the Gaunt girl did, the one where she snatched his book away, she had no wand when she did it. How? That was easy to understand and to look into, wandless magic. But she was far too young to be able to master it, so how did she manage that? He didn't care, but he wanted to do the same. She was younger and could do it, so he'd be able to do it too.

So during the next week he went into the forest, into the CoMC clearing when the class wasn't in session, and began trying to use wandless magic on bushes, branches, and everything alike. However, he failed...the most he did was make a tiny rock move about an inch to its left. He sighed with frustration as he began trying once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:35 pm

She watched him carefully and realized he was trying for wandless magic. Leaving her hiding place she placed her basket of herbs aside and approached him "Master Crouch" she said smiling "We meet again"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Hearing Mariya's voice he cursed in his mind and looked over his shoulder, "Mariya why do you chase me," he asked as he turned back to a branch, sighing, as he no longer wished to try to discover this power with Gaunt there. She'd probably just tease him or annoy him again and he needed to focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:53 pm

"You are here in my fathers clearing" she smiled softly "stop forcing it Raphael" she said taking his hand in her small one, raising it she positioned his fingers in relaxed posture "picture your magic your power as a ball of light in your chest, see the power travel down your arm and call the rock to you"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:04 pm

"Yet, your father isn't here," so you have no reason to be here, he then mouthed. As she held his hand his eyes widened as she actually tried to teach him. Him, a Crouch, out of all people. No, he wouldn't stand for that. Swatting her hand away a growl came up from his chest, "I don't need your help," he spat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:15 pm

She frowned a bit at his words "I'm sorry.." she whispered "it comes naturally to me.." she looked at the rock "just..please try it?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:32 pm

"I've tried and failed, I appreciate the gesture but I don't need you," he growled at her then turned away crossing his arms at his chest. He was usually not as 'cold' if you may towards people but Mariya had rubbed him the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Taking a deep breath she thrust her hand out the rock wrose and floated to him, in front of him "your a proud ma, smarter then most in your year, if you just listen to me you will be able to do this and more"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:53 pm

"It's like you don't understand English," he snarled not yet looking back at her, "I told you to leave me alone, I can do this on my own," he told her, "I don't need you. Why are you always trying to talk to me, to be with me?" he asked finally turning back approaching her. He didn't usually snap at people but this case was different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 pm

She flinched a bit but didnt move, her fists curled as she looked at him remember what mal always said to you, stand your ground and no one can beat you. crossing her arms she said "Because your talented your smart your not a fool like all the other kids around here, and your like me your alone"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:02 pm

"And why does that matter? Why does it matter to you? I'm alone and I like that, if you don't, piss off," he replied angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 pm

She swallowed hard her hair going from brunette to blonde to pink the brunette as she became increasingly nervous "..just wanted to try to make a friend.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next