Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Hiding her face in his neck he climbed down the stairs and sat down on the sofa, looking at the bookshelf he and the boys had dragged in one day. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is Blind (Raphael, Malphas)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

She wriggled out of his arms and curled into a ball covering herself in her robe she sobbed into her knees, "I love you" she finally got out "i've loved you for so long and i thought i could forget you..i thought i could move on you forgot me you stopped talking to me..i didn't exist at all..."

Her arms tightened around herself "but since last week I cant stop thinking about you, your all i want, but why would you want me? i'm a little kid i'm nothing...but i..i left him..i left raphael because i thought it wasn't fair to him..that my heart belonged with someone else.."

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:10 am

Malphas was stunned and for a moment was glad he was already sitting down. The fact she loved him didn't shock him as much as the revelation of her break up. She and Raphael had always been so good together, always looked so perfect and Malphas had to meddle in and tear them apart... "Fuck, this is my fault, I love you but I shouldn't want you for my own," he growled closing his eyes and looking to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:17 am

"..See?" she whimpered softly "i'm just a dumb kid...you don't want me.." her hold on her cloak tightened as she pulled it tighter around her. "I just want to be with you Malphas...i just want to belong to you.." she said in a whisper.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:33 am

Nearly jumping from the sofa he crawled next to her and cupped her cheeks, "No Mariya... you're not just a kid... I... I've loved you ever since you were born, I've protected you the best I can and I... I've stepped away when I understood my feelings were too much for me to bear... I'm in love with you... I love you... Always have, always will..." he confessed staring into her eyes having been afraid that she'd reject him, that she'd push him away for years, that she'd find him disgusting... but she didn't....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:57 am

She opened her eyes looking at him the tears making her eyes red but she searched his "i've always seen you as my guardian.." she whispered "always felt so safe with you...I..i loved you but as i got older..i fell in love with you..all i ever wanted was to be yours..when you left when you pushed me away it shattered me.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Resting his forehead against hers he closed his eyes breathing heavily, "I'm not leaving anymore..." he whispered leaning in a capturing her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:07 pm

She kissed him her tears stopping first shyly with shock then more empassioned, breaking the kiss she looked him in the eye "Will you be with me Mal..even though i'm your little sister?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:09 pm

He nodded reluctantly not that he had doubts he was just somewhat afraid of hurting her, "C'mon, we lived with twins that fuck each other for at least two years, why would I care about you being my sister, I just care that you're my other half," he nuzzled her, "I...I'll stay with you," he said and exhaled afterwards, his mind going to Emrys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 pm

"Y..youl leave emmy?" she asked the cloak on her shoulders fell and she wrapped her arms around his neck "Your my other half mal.." she whispered unaware that the bruises were on full display for her brother now.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:21 pm

He was about to respond when his eyes fell on the bruise on her neck. Raising his hand he caressed it and narrowed his eyes, "What is this?" he asked with a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:24 pm

She froze as he touched her neck looking up at him slowly "...Raphael did it" she whispered softly
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 am

A growl erupted from his chest however Malphas stopped it from exiting his throat and held it in, "Because you broke up with him?" he asked with a calm demeanor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:00 pm

She looked at the ground unable to look up at him she said "yes...he said we are disgusting...i was honest i told him there was someone else..he was always so gentle i didnt think he'd hurt me.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Inclining his head he kissed her neck softly caressing the bruise, "You must have had a very great impact on him..." Mal mused knowing that Raphael was not one to harm others, not while they didn't provoke him. "I'm going to talk to him when I can see if he tries to hurt me," he growled silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:00 pm

She tilted her head to the side letting him better access to her neck she clung to Malphas "Please don't hurt him...please?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Hugging her carefully, he nodded, "Okay... I promise... I won't hurt him," he narrowed his eyes at his own words almost wishing he could out right revoke that promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"A..are you going to talk to emrys?" she asked looking at him pushing a curl from his forhead to see in his eyes. She beleived her brother but worried that he would back out and leave her.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 pm

"Of course," he answered not even an ounce of doubt in his eyes or tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:20 pm

She hugged him tightly and picked up her robe "I'll meet you in your room tonight okay? I dont want to sleep in my dorm alone..." she kissed his lips gently lingering for a moment, she nuzzled him and let go walking up the steps and dissapearing.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:25 pm

-A few hours later-

Malphas walked into the forbidden forest, looking towards the ground. Smelling the air he felt that familiar perfume and then following what was left of it found a footprint of a wolf. And another one, and many more, up until he found a cave, perhaps were that wolf was staying. It was his best bet to find Emrys before she got back to the common room so he decided to try it, "Emrys?" he spoke normally however the echo carried his voice to every corner of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 am

Emrys slid from her hiding place her paws hitting the cold stones lightly the wolf stalked from the cave and looked up at the man, within moments she smoothly turned into a young blonde girl. "Hey Lover" she cooed, wrapping her arms around Mal's neck.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:19 am

Looking down at the blonde he called his girlfriend, Malphas sighed. He loved Mariya but he loved Emrys too just not nearly as much, but still, he didn't want to hurt her... "How long have we been together?" he asked bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:43 am

Emrys thought for a moment "Four years...two months...ten days" she grinned cheekily "why do you ask honey?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:44 am

Looking down at the pocket watch he kept around his neck, he added "...and an hour," he said, "Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love, but because one loves too much, and the other too little. Love is always present... but it's not enough," he continued and grabbed her wrists, "If someone leaves you, you don't need them, if someone walks away, they're not part of your destiny," he exclaimed and pushed her arms away from his neck. "I think it's time we go our separate ways..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 am

His words sunk into her like a led weight she felt like she was drowning on land but she struggled not to cry "...w..why...d..did i do something wrong?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 am

He shook his head at her question however kept his calm demeanor and would do so no matter what her reaction would be, "No, you did not, on the contrary I did. I cheated on you. Mariya and I had a duel and she got somewhat hurt and was sent to the hospital wing... I went there to see how she was doing and well... it happened. I found that my love for her is stronger than my love for you. I don't know why Emrys, I want to know I want to give you a reason but I just don't have one, I can't find one. I love you still but... you deserve someone who is actually faithful who is actually in love with you. You deserve better than me," he finished crossing his arms at his chest and exhaling deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next