Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) - Page 4 Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 am

Ember smiled into the kiss and her hips ground against his for a short moment. A tease. Kissing him repeatedly before nuzzling him and biting his neck, she sighed. ''Do you like me...like this?'' She asked. ''Like...want me?'' She said nervously, biting her lip harder as she sat up.

Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) - Page 4 Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 am

Achilles held her close, kissing her gently "Why would I not Ember? You may be named after what reamins after a fire...but you are capable of igniting a blaze, a firestorm...and that is something you created inside of me"

Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 am

Ember blushed at his words and kissed him hard. ''I..I'm glad.'' She whispered, peeling off her shirt to reveal just a bra. ''Would you want me in this way?'' She asked, Erato telling her to cup her breasts which is exactly what she did.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:13 am

Achilles bit his lip, sitting up to kiss up her stomach "Yes..." he mumbled he kissed the bottom of her bra "Yes I do"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:14 am

Embe smiled at his reaction, stroking his hair and she lifted his head up, capturing his lips with a searing kiss. ''Then take me, Achilles...I want you.'' She purred after the kiss, unclasping her bra and let it fall on the floor.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:32 am

Achilles smiled, and gently kissed her tits, then he grinned wildly and kissed her then pushed upwards so she landed on her back, he kissed her neck and grabbed her ass and wrapped a arm under her, making her grin on him as he kissed her deeply, again
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 am

Ember chuckled at his actions and wrapped her legs around his waist, her skirt rising up, oddly happy that she let Erato pick what she would wear. Kissing him hard, she slid off his shirt and in one smooth action, his trousers slid down his legs. Smiling mischievously up at him, she winked and rubbed her heat against him. Clio screamed for them to stop but Erato shoved her into the corners of Ember's mind that she could not reach.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

Achilles smiled and grinded his lower half on her, he grinned as he gently bit her nipple, before sucking on it, his hands spread across her body and eventually one found its way to her heat, he smiled and rubbed it gently, pressing the tip of a finger in, smiling he pushed it deeper a second joining him as his other hand came from under her back and grabbed her waist, lifting her lower half so he could rest on his knees, her lower half now raised. He pulled away from her nipple and kissed down her
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4