Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) Empty Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:43 am

Achilles was wondering the halls, he was reading a book in one hand and in the other he was playing with a rubix cube, a rubix cube he had nearly completed, he was ingrossed in the book he was reading, a poetry book strangely enough, he wasn't really watching where he was going, and then...envitably, he walked into someone and dropped both items, his eyes widend as he noticed he knocked the girl over, he wrapped wrong arm under and round her back, and her far shoulder, he returned her to being stood up before pausing...caught off guard by how beautiful she was. He realised he still had a arm round her, and he pulled it away quickly and blushed slightly before stepping back
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 am

Ember held a crossbow in her hand, preparing to go outside for a little bit and was unsure of the dangers she would see. Minding her own business, she felt herself get knocked over and then caught. A feral growl left her lips and she shoved the boy away, trying not to get sunk in by his looks. That's when she realized who it was and put her crossbow on her back. ''Achilles.'' She muttered, running a hand through her messy hair as she narrowed her eyes at the slytherin. ''Watch where you're fucking going next time.''
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Achilles was a little frozen at first...he then snapped out of it and smiled "Sorry...I was distracted he said kneeling down to retrieve his book and rubix cube. He smiled and clicked his fingers the cube vanishing, "So...you hunt?" he said with a raosed eyebrow
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Ember frowned at Achilles with annoyance practically glowing in her hazel eyes. ''Of course you were.'' She muttered before looking over her shoulder at the tip of the crossbow. ''Yes i do. I told you this when we met.'' She hissed. How 'bout instead of talking you kill his sorry ass for forgetting who you are? Clio, he was distracted. Probably still is..So shut up okay? I don't understand why the hell we're still here, guys. Em, just waltz right past him. Lord knows you do that with other people. Guys shut the fuck up. I've had enough of you guys. Ember thought whilst Isabelle rested her hand on her shoulder, a sign of apology which Clio simply glared at with her dark eyes.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Achilles smiled "Yes...I remember now...sorry usually I'm good at this...I'm quite sharp usually seems my brain is fogged up" By your intense beauty... he thought. He closed his eyes breifly and when he reopened them his eyes had gone so dark they were almost black, "You're distracting"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 pm

Ember tilted her head, trying not to wince at Clio's shouting but it came anyway. Seeing his eyes were closed, she was glad he missed it. Can't have him asking questions now, can we? No we can't...Things already went up hill when..He found out. Thank you...for not..saying his name...Ember told Isabelle and Miari whilst Clio seemed to hush up, visibly tensing by Ember's side. Isabelle nudged Ember to make her notice Achilles had opened his eyes. The darkness caused Erato to rush forward, practically panting in lust. We need to fuck this one, Ember! C'mon, please! Look at him! He's hot! NO! We won't...He's a friend. I can't lose that. Em is right, Erato...She needs someone other than us sometimes. Just...We have to be careful. ''I'm distracting? How so?'' Ember asked, Erato huffing in annoyance.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:10 pm

"Well, firstly, you're incredibly beautiful, secondly, you're agressive and violent, and I like that in a woman, thridly, you like to hunt, and fourthly you're exceptionally smart...you're also holding a very impressive crossbow"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Ember looked confused for a moment and raised her eyebrow, Erato simply purred with interest. I like this one...Can we keep him? No we can't. Just...shush. Isabelle threw Erato into the corners of Ember's mind and laced her fingers with Ember's. It's alright, dear...Relax and talk to him. He's a friend. Nodding slowly, Ember stared at Achilles before shrugging. ''Thank you..For the..compliments and the crossbow is something I got made. My sister's friend, Kaida took a crossbow and gave it to me. Saying i have more need for it than she does.'' She shrugged again, looking around, trying to ignore Clio's pointless ranting.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:28 pm

"Don't thank me for being honest with you Ember, you deserve to be told the truth. As for that bow, its very beautiful, Dragon bone no less, like I said, impressive"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Ember let a very small smile tug at her lips and then stared back at the crossbow. ''Yeah Dragon bone. My..half sister has a dragon bone bow and some arrows.'' She said, looking back at Achilles. ''Why do i deserve to be told the truth?'' She questioned, Clio glaring at Ember with her dark eyes. THE MORE QUESTIONS YOU ASK, THE MORE HE'LL ASK YOU. Fuck, Ember! Stop it! Let's just kill him for bumping into us and leave. We'll be happier. No we won't...You'll be happy. I'll live with the guilt. Urgh. Guilt. What a shitty emotion. Ember glared at Clio, their eyes holding a fury that showed they were close but still had their clashes. One that no one could see.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:38 pm

"Why shouldn't you be told the truth? You are beautiful, and I will tell you that everyday of I so desired, you're agressive and violent, yes some people would instigate someone who is by telling them, but I will because not only do I like it, you deserve the truth and you're smart and so I'll tell you, I'm as blunt as they get I'm afraid."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Ember couldn't brush off the blush that formed on her cheeks and looked away, furious at herself for not keeping cool. But in that time, Erato decided to push through. ''Well...If you desired to, you can if you'd like. I certainly would not mind..'' Ember screamed inside of her mind and Erato quickly fell back, glaring. You never let me have fun so...i took it. Simple as that. You're a fool, Erato! He may have noticed! Ember blushed harder at the words and kept looking away. ''Thank you, Achilles. That's very sweet of you.'' She admitted, nodding her head slowly.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Achilles noticed the sentences didn't match, but replied to them "If I would like to what?" he said as his brain started thinking up possible solutions to the answer, noticing her blush, he decided that he'd let her answer it for him, he then answered the second part "Its okay Ember"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Ember breathed in and out softly before tilting her head. ''Sorry my head's a bit loose today. All that studying ya know?'' She played it off coolly just like Isabelle asked her to. 'Atta girl...Just relax. He won't know. He can't. Damn right he can't. Far too fucking dangerous if you ask me! Anyway, how come Erato gets a go and i can't?! Because knowing you, you'd kill everyone and then we'd get killed or worse, caught for my insanity. Exactly...Just stay put. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Clio began an argument with Isabelle causing Ember to let out a sigh and look towards Achilles. ''What are you doing out here anyway? If you're reading,'' Pausing to look towards his book, she tried not to seem so surprised at the poetry and looked back at him. ''If you're reading poetry wouldn't you prefer seclusion other than a corridor where you could bump into anyone?''
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

"Yeah, I have problems learning unless its DADA or flying" he paused for a moment. "Oh...I can't stay still and read so I walk and do something...I can't do nothing with both hands, reading only needs hands...I have to keep my hands busy at all times." he brought his hand from behind his back to reveal a finished rubix cube and then his other to show a metal ring puzzle unlocked and in pieces "I'm good with my hands..."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Ember nodded slowly. ''ADHD. Artemis told me.'' She said, tilting her head. ''Come with me...I'll show you where i go to be alone and read.'' She said, beginning to walk where she was heading. ''I remember you also telling me you're good with your hands. You made an animal out of metal. Artemis still has that mechanic wolf.'' She said and led them out into the forest. In the end, they ended up at a clearing filled with self made obstacles like one would have at a training course and then in the middle a small hill with a bench and next to it, a tree stump that looked like it had been hacked to pieces. An axe stuck out the middle.. ''Here...'' She pointed out whilst Clio seemed to shout louder and louder for showing Achilles their personal space where they could act anyway they wished. ''Only come here when I'm with you...This is my private space. Can't come here and find you here...Wouldn't be my private space anymore.'' She explained.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Grimm Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Achilles followed closely "Oh...she does? I forgot I made it actually..." he followed her and when she pointed it out he smiled "it's a brilliant place" he said with a smile "of course I respect your privacy and will only.come here when lead or summoned here by you..." he smiled again
Ares Grimm
Ares Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Araneae

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Ember nodded slowly. ''Yes she does..I'd say her obsession with wolves is unhealthy but we are the ones with wolf dogs. Which reminds me...'' At those last words, Ember let out a loud whistle and then the gentle thud of paws hitting the floor resounded in the clearing. A beautiful white wolf dog with grey flakes in its mane ran towards Ember and rested its head on her stomach. ''Hey Quies..'' She whispered. You're seriously fucking showing him something so bloody personal right now?! Why!? Heck, if you want to show him something personal, let Erato free and fuck him. Calm it, Clio...I know you're pissed but c'mon. Give the girl a break for once in your life. At that, Clio grumbled, standing behind Ember with a dark glare pointed directly towards Achilles. ''Thanks for respecting it. I like to be alone...so this place is the greatest place to..well..be alone.'' Ember said, staring at the axe that Clio used to relieve some anger of not being able to hurt someone on school grounds.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Grimm Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Achilles briefly glanced at the axe, "angry I take it" he said before.seeing the beautiful wolf dog "she.is beautiful, and it's fine, everyone needs to be.alone at times"
Ares Grimm
Ares Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Araneae

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Ember's jaw clenched but she still nodded, not looking at Achilles. ''You can say that.'' Stroking Quies' head, she let a gentle smile touch her lips. ''Her name means Dream. Artemis' wolf dog is called Tantibus...Means Nightmare. Fitting don't you agree? with the black?'' She muttered, leaning down to kiss Quies. ''Please, sit if you want or do whatever. Don't touch the axe though...'' She said, shrugging to pull it off as just possessive behavior when Clio simply laughed darkly.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 am

"I would agree, I like Tantibus, although white is a prefered colour of mine" Achilles sat cross legged and smiled "What happens if I touch the axe?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:09 am

Ember nodded, Quies pressed herself against Ember's side and stared at Achilles with curious and protective eyes. Watching him sit down, Ember stayed standing and her eyes landed on the axe once more. In that short moment, Clio stepped forward and took over. Taking advantage of how strong she was. ''If you touched it, I'd have to kill you.'' Clio's growl resounded loudly and she took a step back before Ember could even react. You didn't have to do that, Clio. Well done, Clio. Ranting on about being caught and you do that. You're so smart, sometimes. Shut up, Miari. Just..SHUT UP. How 'bout all of you just shut up!? Yeah...Shut up and let Ember fuck this delicious looking guy....Damn..NO! Just..NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Ember shouted inside of her mind at the others, causing Clio to look startled and then furious before threatening to take a step forward and take over. Not like it was hard.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:16 am

Achilles frowned. "Hmmm" he muttered before smiling "That I'm afraid is easier said than done, however, I do not wish to get in a fight with you, not because I'm scared of a fight, because I like you and would rather not"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 am

Ember chuckled softly, playing it off as cool as possible. ''Yeah. No one wants to fight me. Ever...'' She muttered and sat down on the top of the bench, close to the axe. All you have to do...is pick it up...and swing it at his neck. Clean off..How many times do i have to say no!? Urm...A lot because I just want this asshole dead. He's not an asshole. YOU'VE MET THE GUY LIKE FUCKING TWICE, EMBER. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW!? We all have secrets. He could have one. Cool it, Clio. Must not make her panic. Things go bad when that happens. Whatever. Clio glared at Isabelle and then at Ember before staring at Achilles with narrowed eyes. Ember stared at Clio, letting her eyes land on Achilles. ''Wouldn't want to kill you anyway. You're nice.'' She admitted.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 am

Achilles chuckled "That the only reason?" he grinned "Thanks, you're a great girl"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next