Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:47 am

"Yeah, I take those like...dried up foods that you add to water and boom, full size, just incase I find a water source I can use, although any food I take is always last resort, and I'll only use them after 3 days without food" he said as he craddled her

Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:52 am

Ember nodded. ''Oh i like those too!'' She said and then tilted her head. ''I like eating what i hunt...It's very satisfying.'' Much like sex..Erato..You okay..? yeah...Tired...I'm sorry. Don't be. Erato smiled at Ember and went back to sleep. ''Very satisfying.''

Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 am

"Yeah I like them cause I can take water mellons...I lover water melons" he grinned "Eating what you hunt is always satisfying, because you know you earned it"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:57 am

Ember smiled at the mention of watermelons and pulled at her wand, summoning a pre cut watermelon. Grabbing the dagger wrapped around her thigh, she cut it up and handed a slice to Achilles. ''Here...'' She said, a faint blush danced on her cheeks. ''What was your first kill?'' She asked, raising her eyebrow. Knowing hers was actually a person who 'stepped in the way of her knife'.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 am

"Good question..." he paused a moment to think, "a grizzly bear. It attacked me whilst I slept, I woke as it struck, I moved it clipped my arm, I jumped back but was two slow, its claws tore from the top right of my chest to the bottem left of my body, 3 long lines, it then lifted me and went to bite me, I pushed it away and put a sharpened stick through its eye. What about you?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 am

Ember listened, slightly amazed and amused. ''Sweet kill..'' She said and then shuffled a little. ''His name was Armento. I was in Italy at the time...forgot why and he tried to kidnap me. Artemis was tied up to a pole, just like i was. He didn't know who we were, how old we were. We were...8? I believe. He had a dog and let it loose on me.'' Her hands went to the scars on her neck. ''I kicked it in the face, as much as it pained me to do so and it fell unconcious. Artemis was fighting off another dog. After getting free using the dogs collar, i got a knife from the side and stabbed the guy in the heart. Got my sister and got the hell outta there.'' She remembered every little detail of the room. She also remember Clio helping her most of the way....Thankful for the older person in her head.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 am

"He better be dead...cause if I do ever stumble across him. I will tear him limb from limb and feed him to my dogs" he said calmly. "I'm glad you got out okay, its a nice scar...I like scars"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 am

Ember laughed. ''The moment i stabbed him...the dogs woke up and finished him off.'' Her gaze fell onto Quies and she howled into the air, her tongue hanging out the side of its grinning mouth. ''He was a wizard...Controlled the dogs.'' Quies slowly walked forward and licked the scars softly before walking back to its spot. ''I love scars as well. Artemis has a lovely one on her ribs. Three jagged lines....From when she was climbing above a sword rack and fell..'' She said, shrugging and winced from the pain.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 am

"Ahh...well that explains the attachment" he mused "Ooo ouch, swords hurt" he said with a chuckle "Like I said, the one across my body and anothers elsewhere" he noticed her wince "You okay? Is it still your head?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:21 am

Ember nodded, smiling at Quies. ''They were only little puppies when it happened...They were abused to be mad and attack on command. She's sorry for what she did and i am sorry for hurting her.'' She said and nodded. ''She complained for weeks after it happened but wouldn't let me heal her. So whenever she finally got sleep, i put some healing stuff on it.'' Looking back at him, she got lost in his eyes once more and wanted to run her hands through his hair, trying not to feel so attracted to him. ''Yes...yes...Just some pains. Something i should be used to.'' Ember muttered in annoyance.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:25 am

Achilles nodded, understanding. "Pain isn't something you can get used to, you just ignore it, don't be annoyed"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:27 am

Ember rolled her eyes and kept staring into his dark eyes, biting the corner of her lips. ''It is if you've had it for all your life...the same pain over and over again.'' She said, not realizing her head was rising so they were face to face.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:46 am

Achilles's eyes never broke contact as her head rose "I guess not..."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:49 am

Ember instantly got lost in his eyes, her heart began racing and she had no idea what she was actually doing. ''Could you do something for me?'' She whispered, feeling butterflies in her stomach.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

Achilles smiled "Yes" he said as he stared into her beautiful eyes, transfixed
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 am

Ember swallowed hard and leaned forward. ''Could you...'' She paused for a moment and a small smile touched her lips. ''Could you..kiss me?'' She asked, blushing harder.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:08 am

Achilles let his head rest on hers "I'd thought you'd never ask..." he pecked her experimentally, before bringing her close and wrapping his arms round her kissing her lightly at first, but quickly got deeper as he kissed her passionatly, his hand playing with the ends of her hair as the other held her close. He smiled and pulled away, resting his head on hers "How was that?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:10 am

Ember was confused by his words and then leaned into his kisses, wrapping her arms around his neck. Finally letting her hands lace into his hair, she held him close. Sighing as he pulled away, she smiled dazed. ''It was alright...Had better.'' She teased.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 am

Achilles grinned and kissed her briefly again "Uh huh. No doubt"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:17 am

Ember leaned into the kiss again and furrowed her brow at the briefness. ''Excuse me..'' She said, her fingers gripping his collar as she pulled him closer, kissing him hard. ''That's much better..'' She mumbled against his lips.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:21 am

Achilles grinned and enjoyed the kiss, he smiled "I agree....I need to test that theory again..." he kissed her hard and for a long time before pulling away "Yea...agreed" he mumbled
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:23 am

Ember grinned at his words and moved into his lap properly. ''You always have to test it multiple times..'' she said, her arms wrapping around his neck once more as she kissed him passionately, pressing herself against him.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:29 am

Achilles smiled and pulled him around her, putting Ember in his lap as he kissed her deeply and passionately, his hands holding her waist keeping her close
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:31 am

Ember pushed him down onto the ground so she was straddling him. Erato had awoken now, smirking in pride whilst Clio glared with anger. ''Akkie..'' She sighed softly after pulling away. ''I can't believe i'm going to say this but...I like you, Akkie..'' She purred, crushing their lips together again and sucked on his bottom lip.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 am

Achilles let her and he smiled up at her and let his hands hold her side and hips, he felt her lips against his and he pulled her close, his hands holding her gently. He kissed her deeply and grinned
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 am

Ember smiled into the kiss and her hips ground against his for a short moment. A tease. Kissing him repeatedly before nuzzling him and biting his neck, she sighed. ''Do you like me...like this?'' She asked. ''Like...want me?'' She said nervously, biting her lip harder as she sat up.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 am

Achilles held her close, kissing her gently "Why would I not Ember? You may be named after what reamins after a fire...but you are capable of igniting a blaze, a firestorm...and that is something you created inside of me"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next