Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What's up love? (Ember)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's up love? (Ember) Empty What's up love? (Ember)

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

David was curled up on the big comfy chair in front of the fire, his nose deep in Hogwarts: A history reading about the Chamber of Secrets. With this message on the wall just the other day, he, and many others spent all their free time reading about it, trying to figure out what it was, and WHERE it was. He knew that the book did not tell them, since he had already searched for clues last year. He could have missed something, so that was why he was searching again.

he had looked up when he saw a shadow over the pages, Ember had walked past "Oi! wait! come here Em. I need to talk to you."

David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

What's up love? (Ember) Empty Re: What's up love? (Ember)

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Ember was a mess. Hair messier than usual, her mind was going crazy and she hated her parents for practically giving her the genetics of insanity. If that was even possible. Seeing David in the common room, she growled under her breath. She cared for him and couldn't believe she slept with Ricardo but around the time, she found out Artemis was not her full sister but her half. Trying to rush past him, her mind seemed to laugh at her when David called her out. Its allll your fault, Em. If only you let Isabelle talk ya out of it. You can always kill the lion and run? Just an option...HUSH YOU LITTLE BRATS Turning around slowly as she ignored the girls in her head, she pressed a smile on her face and popped out her hip, raising her eyebrow. ''What's with the Oi? I ain't a dog, ya know?'' She teased.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 pm

David shook his head "Isn't 'Oi' what you english people use to get someones attention?" he chuckled lightly, then said 'What's wrong with you? We haven;t talked for ages, you barely even look at me.. are you going off me?" he asked, worried that she had.. they had dated for a year now, which might not really be a lot, but it meant a lot to him.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Ember couldn't help but smile at his comment. She then bit her bottom lip and knelt on the floor under him. ''Just got a lot of stuff going on...'' She tried to explain before taking his hands into hers. ''You know i care about you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose..'' Just tell him, Em...Hiding it is not the answer. Could you do it later, Isabelle? Anything for you, Em. Ember simply stared at the book that David had to distract herself and then furrowed her brow at the page. ''You're looking up the Chamber of Secrets? David...I hope you, Mio, Ian and Arty ain't gonna do anything reckless.'' Artemis told her everything when they had the chance to speak, before she found out Artemis is only her half sister.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 8:31 pm

David nodded "Don't we all" he said knowingly. When she said she would never do anything to hurt him on purpose, he furrowed his brows "Then what have you done by accident?" Her attempt to distract him did not work, but he did respond to her "'Enemies of the heir, beware' That means two things, Gryffindor, and Muggle borns. i am not going to sit back and let whatever this 'monster' is in the chamber pick us off one by one. I know i can't stop it on me own, or even with my friends, but If I could find the chamber, Dumbeldore could take care of it" he said, with fire in his eyes. he then said "Now how have you hurt me..?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Ember bit her lip whilst Isabelle, in her mind, sighed softly and pushed through to help Ember. ''I found out Artemis isn't my sister, David...Well she's my half sister. Everything just went blank, i cried a lot and i must admit...i'm insane, David.'' Now was the time to say it. To at least someone. ''I have people in my head and they kept taking over. One took over. Her name is Erato. I suppose..lust..'' Ember's voice told David despite Isabelle speaking. ''I...I didn't want to. I screamed and screamed...but i was so weak and tired and upset as it was..'' She whispered, looking away from David, not wanting to see his reaction.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 8:52 pm

"She's..what?" he asked, surprised. did Artemis know, and lie to all her friends who were supposedly the best friends she would do anything for, and not keep anything from? He wasn't sure. He pulled Ember onto his lap and stroked her hair "Oh Ember, I'm so sorry.."He however shook his head when she said she was insane. "you are not insane.. everyone is different.. these people are just people you created to get through the trauma.." he sighed and kissed her nose and asked "what did Erato make you do?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 8:59 pm

''She's my half sister. We both just found out recently...and we've gotten a bit..distant. She's hanging out with the snakes more.'' Ember said quietly and felt herself get pulled and held. ''I am insane. I've been like this for years, David..'' She explained and then shuffled off his lap. ''I...me and Ricky...'' She whispered, trying to climb over the hill and explain to David.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 pm

he nodded slowly "I have been wondering why she hasn't hung out a lot recently.." He was slightly surprised when she shifted out of his grip. He didn;t care if she was 'insane' he still liked her. and still wanted her, that was until she said ricky "What about you and Ricky" he asked, suddenly deadpanned.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Ember nodded. ''I think she wants to but she needs time.'' She whispered again and ran a hand through her very messy hair before Miari sighed along with the others. ''I did something i should only do with someone i loved. We...had sex...'' She whispered the last part, turning away from him. It hurt too much to see him hurt.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 9:28 pm

"You what?!" He said loudly, standing up, not caring he had knocked his book to the ground. he couldn't believe what he heard. they were 12 for gods sake. he didn't think he had to worry about that sort of stuff yet. "You mean to tell me.. you didn't want to. that you still want to be with me, after HIDDING it?" he growled
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Ember flinched at David's reaction and pulled her knees to her chest. ''I...'' She then paused and ran another hand through her hair. ''I hid it because of this reaction. I hid it because i was scared of losing one of the good things in my life in the midst of darkness. So yeah...That's what i'm telling you.'' She said, her voice void of emotion as every single person in her head just stayed quiet.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 9:47 pm

He sighed and sat down beside her. "If you had told me right away, yeah, i would have been upset, but at least you wouldn't have hid anything. All this time.. all this..distance, I thought it was because of something i had done.. well i guess i was right.. i couldn't provided what you needed." Apparently she needed a man who was down to screw. someone who wasn't afraid to over step his bounds.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue May 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Ember sighed and nodded before realization hit her. She spun to face him, furious and upset at the same time. ''Oh is that what you think!? That the only reason i did this was because i'm some slut who just wants sex all the time? That i need sex?'' She growled and stood up, pacing. ''Maybe this is why i hid it ya know because people are always so quick to judge.'' She muttered whilst Isabelle tried to calm her down but Clio simply begged to harm and begged for blood. She held her head on her hands and yanked at her hair to make them hush.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 10:06 pm

David shook his head and said "Don't you blow up at me, I am not the one who cheated on their boyfriend." He then sighed "I was quick to judge, but i am not about to apologize for it." He was trying to keep calm, but he felt betrayed, he also knew who the next person he was going to punch as. Ricardo was getting a nice little visit. He knew he stood no chance, but he was not the kind to just sit back and let that sort of thing happen.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed May 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Ember ran a hand through her hair and bit back a growl. ''Oh little lion...Can't you see what you're doing my little Ember?'' Clio bellowed out in a different voice and stalked towards David before Erato chuckled. ''I'm actually surprised i didn't go for you, little lion...Damn Ember can pick good.'' Clio growled and took over. ''Back off, Erato...Time to hurt this one.'' Isabelle sighed and pushed everyone away causing Ember to smile in relief. ''I apologize for Clio's and Erato's behavior. Ember is really sorry for what Erato did...'' Isabelle said, the reasonable one of the group in Ember's mind whilst Mairi stayed silent.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 pm

David didn't know what the hell was going on. she was going on about hurting him, but also about going for him, then she was sorry about what some random people's behavior. He finally said "well tell this Erato that she should of gone for me, instead of me having to play second best to Ricky." He couldn't take this anymore. he felt used, betrayed.. unloved. "A year Ember, a fucking year! does that mean nothing to you?" he finally snarled, standing up. he was fighting his urge to retreat, playing the brave gryffindor.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed May 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Ember held her head tighter and begged for them to hush, they obeyed. His words stung but she understood. She hurt him, badly. Looking up at him, she wrung her fingers and sighed. ''It meant so much, David...I care for you, David. I really do and what i did was a stupid mistake and i'm so, so sorry even if you won't forgive me.'' She said, thinking about the past year where she could actually smile without the help of Artemis. She wanted to soothen down David's hurt but would only do so until he made the first move. ''The year we've been together has been great..you make me happy, David and its been eating away at me since it happened.''
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 14, 2014 8:05 pm

David's hands clenched, but he saw reason, even if the fictional people in his head were screaming for him to fight some more. he then sighed and said "You know you can tell me anything.. i would not be this mad if you hadn't hid it." he then sat down and pushed some loose strands of hair behind her ear "next time, if this 'Erato' needs to take her lust out on someone.. make sure its me.. okay?" He asked, blushing. He had pretty much hinted he was down to fuck.. and realized it a second too late.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Ember sighed and leaned into his hand, enjoying the warmth of it. ''I know and i'm sorry i didn't. I'm so used to keeping things..hidden ya know.'' SHe said and chuckled at his words. ''Erato rarely breaks free...The only reason she did was because i was so tired. It was hard finding out Artemis isn't a full sister and trust me..i'm sure she will.'' She blushed as well and looked into his eyes. ''I really am sorry...'' She whispered.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

He nodded slowly "Talk about it. your lucky I;m not too hotheaded, or.." he made a cutting motion across his neck, be fore smiling slightly at the way she leaned into his hand. he then rubbed her cheek as she blushed "you have the cutest blush, you know that?" When she said she really was sorry, and leaned over and pressed his lips gently to hers. "Well.. I guess you'll just have ti find a way to make up for it" he murmured against her lips, shrugging
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Wed May 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Ember sighed and nodded with him. He was right..she was lucky. She laughed at his compliment and rolled her eyes. ''I'm about to ruin your masculinity but so do you.'' A small smile tugged at her lips and she leaned into the kiss, her hand holding his to her cheek. The kiss was gentle and sweet, causing Ember to properly smile. At his words, Ember crawled onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek before hugging him. ''Thank you for not leaving me. I'll do anything to make up for it.'' She whispered into his ear.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 14, 2014 9:13 pm

he chuckled softly "Nah, boys know they are cute when they blush and embrace it" He smirked. he then chuckled as she pulled herself onto his lap and kissed his cheek, when she whispered however, he couldn't help but have a horrible iumage pop in his head, he tried to push it away however. "Define Anything" he said a little awkwardly
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu May 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Ember laughed lightly and rolled her eyes. ''Only the Gryffindor's are like that.'' She teased before tilting her head watching him push away something in his mind. His awkward comment caused Ember to bit her lip nervously and then raised her eyebrow. ''I'm not sure how i'm supposed to define anything when i mean pretty much everything.'' She said.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 12:48 pm

He rolled his eyes "Only because Slytherin's are too stupid, Ravenclaws are too smart.. and hufflepuffs are too...puffy.." He smirked "Only gryffindors are brave enough to admit it."

He then shrugged "Well..umm I'm pretty much alone in my dorm tonight, until we organize a move for Mio or something, I got the whole dorm to myself.. we could chill there, er.. for the night" He said awkwardly, unknowing how to really ask her if she wanted to spend the night in his bed any other way. She could take it to just mean cuddling, or sex, either way he didn't mind
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next