Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 am

Ember chuckled softly, playing it off as cool as possible. ''Yeah. No one wants to fight me. Ever...'' She muttered and sat down on the top of the bench, close to the axe. All you have to do...is pick it up...and swing it at his neck. Clean off..How many times do i have to say no!? Urm...A lot because I just want this asshole dead. He's not an asshole. YOU'VE MET THE GUY LIKE FUCKING TWICE, EMBER. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW!? We all have secrets. He could have one. Cool it, Clio. Must not make her panic. Things go bad when that happens. Whatever. Clio glared at Isabelle and then at Ember before staring at Achilles with narrowed eyes. Ember stared at Clio, letting her eyes land on Achilles. ''Wouldn't want to kill you anyway. You're nice.'' She admitted.

Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alll that is needed to start a fire...is a single ember. (inv)

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 am

Achilles chuckled "That the only reason?" he grinned "Thanks, you're a great girl"

Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:35 am

Ember smirked, madness flickering in her eyes for just a short moment. ''Yes...The only reason. For now.'' She said, her fingers tapping her knees as she looked around. Quies simply walked forward, jumped onto the bench to cause a gap between Achilles and Ember. ''I'm a great girl?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow. Boy would i love to sink my teeth into this one...Shut up, Erato...No sinking teeth into anyone. Whatever...Ember groaned inwardly at Erato winking towards Achilles despite him not being able to see.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:38 am

"Okay, that was a weak compliment, you're not a great girl, you're a brillaint one and you're incredibly beautiful, and dangerous, which again, makes you brillant, then add the fact you're smart well you're the full package, smart, dangerous and beautiful"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 am

Ember looked at Achilles, startled by his fountain of compliments. ''You really know how to flatter a girl, don't you?'' She said, raising her eyebrow as she followed what Erato told her to say due to the fact, she never knew how to react to compliments.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 am

"No...Usually I don't but something inside me has decided you're worth the attention and effort...something in me decided that you deserve my full attention which is rare...unless you're trying to kill me...which you're not...yet"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 am

Ember furrowed her brow, running a hand through her hair causing her neck to show. It had claw scars..Covering her neck again, she turned her body towards Achilles. ''Why me? and yeah. Not yet..'' She said, narrowing her eyes as if angry at the attention. C'mon...Kill him now. Kill him! No. That was all Ember said on the matter.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 am

"Because I like you" he said very bluntly
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:48 am

Ember glared for a short moment as Clio was trying to take over but Ember was fighting it as much as possible. ''Why?'' She asked, her head twitching to the side like a tick.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 am

"Well, like I said, you're dangerous, smart, beautiful, and you're interesting which is always a good thing, also, you friendly, I also have a strange suspicion you have a good sense of humour, I also like your smile because its a great smile. You also have a wolf, and I love wolfs, especially white ones"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:55 am

Ember listened, tensing visibly. ''Don't get attached.'' She muttered, standing up, her left hand reaching out to grab the axe before she fell to the floor, a sharp pain running through her head. ''NO!'' She screamed, gripping onto her hair as she writhed on the floor. Blood ran out of her nose like a waterfall and Clio just kept on fighting for control.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 am

Achilles tilted his head, then his eyes widened, as she fell he slid over and stopped her moving, lifting her her upper half so the blood didn't drown her, "EMBER!" he shouted "Ember, listen to me, you're okay...you're okay"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 am

Ember barely felt Achilles presence at her side, too busy focusing on the war inside of her head. JUST LET ME HAVE CONTROL!? I'LL KILL HIM AND WE CAN BE HAPPY! I SAID NO! STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING US ALL. THAT'S YOUR FAULT. LET ME HAVE CONTROL.  STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! JUST STOP IT. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER. FIGHTING FOR A BODY IS NOT THE ANSWER. SIMPLE TALKING IT OUT WOULD SUFFICE.Wait...If Clio can have control, so can I! Erato joined the fight. Ember's body started shaking, the blood wouldn't stop flowing and her breathing went shorter, sounding wheezy from trying to force air inside of her lungs.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:10 am

Achilles though quickly, he realised she may bite her tounge so he used his belt, he wrapped his arms round her, stopping her hurting him and her "Ember, listen to me, calm down...you're incontrol, just you, nothing else, calm down Ember. You are going to be okay, I promise"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 am

Ember bit onto the belt, hard and shook violently. Her head occasionally getting sharp pains. But soon, the people in Ember's head realized the damage they could cause and settled down, easing the seizure out. This allowed Ember to hear the end of Achilles' calming words and mumbled down the belt. Blood was already beginning to dry on her face and shirt. Spitting the belt out of her mouth, realizing she almost bit it in two. ''Thanks...'' She muttered, her eyes slowly closing.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:16 am

Achilles continued to hold her but he loosened the grip round her arms, "Ember. Stay awake...how do you feel?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:18 am

Ember opened her eyes slowly, locking them with his. Her hazel eyes were duller than usual and she tried to sit up before falling back onto his lap. ''Like someone threw a brick at my head..'' She groaned.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:20 am

Achilles smiled and stared into her eyes, after a brief dazy gaze he drew his wand a summoned a glass of water and passed it to her "Drink, it'll help" he sat her up so she didn't drown as she drank, placing the glass into her hands and gently guiding it to her lips
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 am

Ember stared into his eyes, lost in them for a moment before sitting up, her back resting against his arm. Her shaky hands held onto the glass, thankful for him guiding it. Gulping it down, she sighed and out of habit, nestled closer into his side like she usually did to Artemis when this happened.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:27 am

Achilles kept her close and up right, he smiled and let her nestle closer, he pulled out a ceral bar "You should probably eat this too, you lost a lot of blood ember"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:30 am

Ember let a dazed smile tug at her lips and she took the cereal bar, biting into it almost instantly. Quies stared at her owner with worry blatant in her golden eyes but seen this many times, knowing she'd be okay. She stared at the four girls, who looked sorry but looked as tired as she was. They disappeared into the darkness to recuperate. ''S-Sorry about that...'' She stammered, feeling a little better but still rested her face in the crook of Achilles' neck.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:33 am

Achilles nodded "its fine...what caused it? That wasn't random as you've accepted it easily" he asked cautious, curiously but with good intent as he comforted her "Ceral bars are the bomb aren't they"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:34 am

Ember swallowed hard and chewed the cereal bar. ''It was nothing...Just..nothing.'' She said, averting her eyes, wanting to move out of his arms but enjoyed the warmth they provided. Looking up at him, she smiled and nodded. ''Chocolate is better..'' She mused.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:38 am

Achilles nodded "Okay, I won't ask ahain, its obviously private" he said and smiled his arm absent mindedly wrapping round her. "Hmmm...yeah I know but when you're on a hunt or surviving, cereal bars are life savers"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:42 am

Ember leaned into his arm, her head resting on his shoulder so she was cradled in his arms. ''That is true...Artemis and I went hunting on some mountain in Canada and that's all we lived off. Apart from those astro foods.'' She admitted.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:47 am

"Yeah, I take those like...dried up foods that you add to water and boom, full size, just incase I find a water source I can use, although any food I take is always last resort, and I'll only use them after 3 days without food" he said as he craddled her
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:52 am

Ember nodded. ''Oh i like those too!'' She said and then tilted her head. ''I like eating what i hunt...It's very satisfying.'' Much like sex..Erato..You okay..? yeah...Tired...I'm sorry. Don't be. Erato smiled at Ember and went back to sleep. ''Very satisfying.''
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next