Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All friends of Mine are welcome

+7
Gwen Malfoy
Dragon Immorta
Nova Shadow
Jocelyn Immorta
Marvolo Gaunt
Crimson Braveheart
Kronos Grimm
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 3 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Gwen Malfoy Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:04 pm

"Hey," she greeted him with a smile and on his kiss decided to kiss him back, but on his lips. She wanted to show him, that after what happened and after he invited her here, she is not going to act like they are only friends. No matter how many angry lovers she will have to meet today.

"Hey," said Rabastan as Morana only nodded. She never spoke unless it was necessary, at least in company of many people. She looked around to see her sister with Bruce and also kind of hoped to see Barty here. He was away for couple of days now and she really missed her future husband.

Gwen Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 3 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Dragon Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Thane looked up. "Yes Stephan. Yes it is. This is the Beautiful Belledona Thrope. However. I want you to meet someone." He sat Belledona on the table and kissed her he then took Stephan over to Dragon and Adrian. "Stephan, meet Dragon."

Dragon turned to face the new commer. "I am Dragon Reaver Immorta The Second. It is a pleasure to meet you Stephan Avery." He tilted his head and threw a beer across the room at Bruce. "Bruce. Catch." he did this without looking. Knowing Bruce would catch it. "This is Adrian Vector" he said to stephan indicating to his right. "Adrian. Stephan Avery."

Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Cian smiled at Jocelyn's reaction to the flowers. He had hoped she would like them. He gently kissed her back and when she asked about simply staying in what she had on she shook his head. "Whatever ye wish to wear, Lassy, is fine with me. You're lovely no matter what," he said happily. Taking a step into her room, he looked around. It was homey, cozey. Cian nodded in approval, "It's quite lovely." He had noticed she tucked a book under her bed. Whatever it was, it was likely she didn't want him knowing, so he let it be. As she began to head downstairs to avoid the rumor that they were up to....unmentionable things, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him. Cupping her face with both hands, his kissed her tenderly. Breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers. "Just 'cause I'm been missing that," he said softly. Letting her go and taking her hind in his, he said, "Lead the way."
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Zane nodded as Dragon let him in. "Thanks, man," he said, and maneuvered his way around the other guests. "Nice place," Zane added, being polite, though honestly wasn't sure if he was heard. He went to the kitchen and helped himself to a butterbeer, then looked around to find someone he knew. Zane's thoughts turned to Aerilyn, but at the moment he didn't see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:26 pm

"About me? Well...you know about my work. And i spend most of my time in there. And the rest of time belongs to my fiancée June. Soon we're getting married so it's the middle of everything in my life." Smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Luna walks back in and smiles at all the happy couples with her arms wrapped around her stomach. She looks at Skyla and Legion hugging.

Skyla giggles at Legion's obvious happiness and kisses him back. ''I love you..'' She whispers and hugs him back, seeing Luna. She smiles at her and buries her face in Legion's neck.

Belledona looks up to see a man she's never met before. She smiles at Thane at his introduction of her. She bows her head at Stephen. ''Pleasure to meet you, Stephen.'' She says and sits on the table whilst Thane introduces Stephen to Dragon. She beckons Luna over and she sits herself on the table. They hug and smile. ''You look like your mother...'' She whispers and Luna hugs her tighter. They both look around smiling.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Nova looked at Kronos with a small smile sucking on her cig "Just missing Kestrel mate..." she said with a shrug.

Marvolo smiled as her sister arrived, when she heard bruce's voice in her ear a shiver ran down her spine "Unfortunately I did" she said she caught herself watching Sirius and his friends, part of her wishing to be with them.
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Morgan watched as everyone busied themselves with the party. She wondered if Remus would join them, or not. She tried to think when in the moon cycle they were, and coudln't remember. As Sirius and his crew arrived, Morgan waved to them all. Seeing Morana, Marvolo, and Rabastan she also gave them all a friendly wave hello. Getting up, she went to the kitchen to pick up another drink dispose of the empty bottle she held.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Philip wasn't too surprised, but enjoyed her kiss. He pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, before breaking the kiss. "C'mon, I gotta show my girlfriend around..." He said, proud of being able to say such thing.

Stephan tipped his small hat at Belledona, before Thane took him away. Looking at the new man, Dragon, he smirked. Bruce had told him about him, as Stephan never cared about rumors. "Pleasure is all mine, Dragon!" He said, then tilting his head to that Vector fella. "Pleasure Adrian." He said, extending his hand to greet that new face.

Bruce turned Marvolo to him and kissed her forehead. "You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss your lips instead." He whispered, as his arm suddenly went in the air and he caught the beer. "Thanks man," he shouted, chuckling, and blasting the lid of the bottle and taking a sip. As he stopped, he offered Marvolo the beer. "Wanna taste it?"

James's eyes switched to Sirius for just a bit, "She's with him, don't even bother..." James nodded, and turned his head back to Lily. He nuzzled her, with a smirk. Seeing Sirius and Barty already ask their girls to be theirs forever made James think a lot. Why shouldn't he do it himself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Marvolo smiled, standing on her tip toes she kissed him boldly on the flips on hand on the side of his face the other stealing the beer. "We are among friends Bruce" she whispered in his ear "not a soul here would dare speak of us" she eyed him stepping bck and sipping at the drink.
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Jocelyn get pulled back as Cian kissed her tenderly. She smiled in his kiss, biting her lip while he broke away. "I missed you too! Let's go." Jocelyn smiled as she took Cian by his hand and walked downstairs, the smoke from the cigaretts were hanging in the room, so before she said hi to everyone she opened a window. Jocelyn stayed in the sight of Thane before something happened. She wasn't really a party animal and as she shuffled through the people she felt more uncomfortable, so she just pulled Cian with her and plopped down on the couch. "Man this is insane, everyone is talking and no one can hear each other! Can you hear me?" Jocelyn asked Cian, kept holding his hand tightly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Morgan looked about and noticed that everyone seemed to have a someone at this party. It was only Sirius and she who appeared to be on their own. Still unsure if Remus was going to attend, she slipped outside for a little fresh air and sat on the steps leading to the house.

----

Cian followed Jocelyn through the throng of party goers and sat with her on the sofa. Putting an arm along the back, he held her hand with the other. "I can hear ye just fine, Lassy. No worries. So, how has your summer holiday been thus far?" he asked, making idle chat while also watching the craziness around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Peter ravished through the kitchen, as Sirius slipped outside. James stood with his girl, as Bruce smirked at Marvolo. Outside, Sirius breathed the fresh air, noticing Morgan alone. He walked behind her, kissing her cheek. He smiled, as he quickly sat behind her. "Hey..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Morgan jumped slightly as someone kissed her cheek. She had been so deep in thought that she hadn't noticed anyone come out. Looking, she smiled when she saw it was Sirius. "Hey, yourself. You needed some air, too?" she asked offering him a drink from her bottle of butter beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Sirius nodded, but then shook his head. He was in no mood to drink. Even if it was just a butter beer. "Seeing Marvolo kiss that guy didn't really help..." he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Morgan set the bottle down and leaned forward, putting her forearms on her knees. "Yeah, I wondered what that was all about. I'm sorry to hear that you guys broke up Sirius," she said gently, looking at him, her grey-blue eyes bright. "But, you'll find someone. You're Sirius Black!" she said teasing and giving him a playful nudge. "How's your brother?" she asked looking away, her smile fading. She had heard about what happened to him after the.....incident, but never really checked in after the fact. All she knew was he was alive and, seemed to be, well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Sirius sighed not truly wanting to speak about his love life. Mira not remembering him was enough, but Marvolo kissing another guy in front of him. "Alive..." Sirius answered. He couldn't say much else, as not even he knew how Regulus truly was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Morgan noticed his down and out mood. She put a friendly hand on his knee. "Are you going to be alright? Silly question, I know, but if I can help, I'd like to. That's what friends do...." she said with a tender smile. Morgan hated seeing him this way, and she partly blamed herself for why he was in such a state. If she had stayed with him..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 pm

His muscles tensed, but Sirius tried to relax. "Friends can't help me. But I'll be fine..." he answered coldly. By now, no one but time could do something to help Sirius. He only wanted the old Mira back. Maybe he'd at least get Marvolo of his mind for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Morgan's smile faded at his cold words. She nodded, understanding a little. Then she thought of something. "Sirius, you know how you always used to ask for hugs? You know you still don't have to. But in this case, may I give you one?" she asked not wanting to simply give him one that would put him in a fouler mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Marvolo looked between Bruce and Sirius as he slipped out followed by morgan, with a whispered "i'm sorry" to her boyfriend she slipped out the backdoor, "Sirius" she said her voice cracking "i...i'm sorry'
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Crimson and Logan walked into the house and looked around finding two seats at a small table they sat looking at all that had come.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Nova pushed off the wall and walked over to the hogwarts boys who just came in "You two new?" she asked offering them beers.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Luna's head looks up as she hears people step into the room. She smiles along with Skyla and they wave in unison. ''Oh Hello. Don't think we've met. I'm Luna and this is my older sister, Skyla.'' Luna says with a small smile. She sips her beer and hands it over to Skyla who sips from it also.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Sirius sighed, not saying yes nor no. It didn't really matter to him. If she wanted to hug him, she could do so. It'd be up to her.

Bruce rolled his eyes, and grabbed another beer. "Why I shouldn't get involved with kids..." he whispered.

Sirius ignored Marvolo's voice, closing his eyes and looking towards the ground. He took a deep breath, "No need to apologize,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Walking over to the step she slid down and stood in front of him "Sirius, i love you...i know you love me too....its been almost a month...i haven't moved on..i'm trying..i thought you had.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Crimson and Logan accepted the beer and downed it in a matter of seconds. "I am Crimson thisis my brother Logan." Crimson said "Nice to meet you." Logan said nodding his thinks

Logan
All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 3 Kit-110
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next