Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip) Empty He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip)

Post by Victor Watson Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Victor was contemplating the fact that he was bored. Again. Even on the move. And what was the move? Have fun. How? Killing Amelia of course. He had been following her for a bit, after dropping Philip off. He was pretty sure his friend had already done what he wanted, but would surely not find Victor. Following Amelia seemed to be quite easy. Although Victor wasn't a complete fool. She had most likely figured out someone was following her. Smart cookie. But Watson didn't care. He was bored, and the kid was rightfully his to kill. She had no business poking her nose in it. As it seemed she entered in a dark place, a bar, Victor followed her. As soon as he got in, he got his wand out of his pocket. "Alright jackasses." He said, quickly killing slashing the throat of another wizard with Diffindo. Some took out their wands, but were quickly dispatched with a well placed confringo. He clapped his hands, still holding his wand as the rest of the men and women in the bar left. All but one. Amelia. "Hey there. Too bad I made them leave huh."
Victor Watson
Victor Watson

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip) Empty Re: He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip)

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Amelia was sitting at the bar, her back turned to him as she alredy managed to take two shots of Absinthe. She only smirked. That boy must have been such a fool. She remembered a little from time he was hired by her. And one of the things was they shared the same house. Of course, she was there like thousand years earlier, but still. Even with all insanity lot of members of Araneae had, this was thing way beyond everything possible. She knew about him probably since the moment he even decided to follow her, but she didn't want to kill him off so soon. Besides, she had a little bit different plans for his death. On the other hand, that didn't mean she couldn't kick his ass. Nothing was better than humiliated man after all.

"Yeah, it's a shame. It would be nice to have some audience," she said matter-of-factly and took another drink, her back still turned on him.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Watson Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Victor smirked instantly. "You know what I'm up to? Smart. For an old hag. But still, you do look in shape. Maybe I'll borrow that body every once in a while." Victor laughed out loud, passing his hand by his hair. "Now, let me fuck you in a whole different way." Victor said, stepping back and pointing his wand at what know, most likely, was his former boss. "Avada Kedabra!" He said, twirling his wand, moving his wand in a fast circle.
Victor Watson
Victor Watson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:55 pm

The curse hit Amelia directly to her back, which made her laugh almost manically. From all the things she was expecting, this was probably the most lame try to kill her in last hundrets of years. "Boy, I know I look young, but Avada Kedavra?" she smiled again when she stopped laughing, but she still didn't turn to him.

"Hate to break the news, but I am alredy dead. Like thousand years now," she said, suddenly standing behind him, where she moved with her vampire speed. She was playing with her wand in her hands and talking like she wasn't really paying attention to the man in front of her.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Watson Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:12 am

Victor wasn't surprised. For a woman like Amelia, who seemed to break easily, getting to be headmistress of Wolfclaw had only come because of some special trait. "Old but hot. Kinky for you right bitch?" He said looking behind him. Deep down, the part of him that still knew what he was doing, wanted him to run. Run the hell out of there. But the part of him that was a psychotic and dumb bastard always spoke louder. He threw a spell at whatever was behind him. Arcus. An arrow came out of Victor's wand, in the direction opposite to his body.
Victor Watson
Victor Watson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:18 am

She blocked the spell nonverbaly and smirked again. If somebody wanted to beat Amelia, he had to be extremely talented, experienced and strong. Not many of those were alive. Amelia herself knew about maybe three, who could compete with her. For the rest, the only chance was perfect occlumency and moment of surprise. This idiot didn't even know that killing curse won't do anything to her and let her read his mind since he first thought about killing her. "Are you done now? Because honestly, we both know I could kill you painfully and do my nails in the same time right?" she asked him with annoyed voice, showing him her cold arrogance. Three chances. That was Amelia in good mood. And lucky for Victor, she was in good mood now. So he had last chance to run.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Watson Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:44 am

Victor pondered. But now what did he have to lose other than his life? But his inner self still didn't speak loud enough. "Wonder how you eve-... forget it. You don't seem to be able to get men." Victor moved to the middle of the room, and aimlessly casted confringo at most of the directions he could've casted the damn spell. Frustration was starting to grow. Victor hated having to wait to kill his prey. He wanted to end everything in the moment. And Amelia wasn't allowing that.
Victor Watson
Victor Watson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:55 am

She blocked all his tries and smirked. She had more men and women, than he ever met in his life. But this single one unfinished sentence made her delay death of this pathetic boy for another while. She used her vampire speed and appeared just inches from him. She pushed him to the wall and went so close, their lips almost touched, her body pressed against his. "I don't need to ask, to get someone, you know?" she whispered into his ear as her hand slowly moved to his crotch.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Watson Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:16 am

Victor stepped back as Amelia appeared right in front of him. He felt his back nearly crack after he hit the wall. If I'm gonna die I'll at least be able to enjoy myself before I do. As Amelia took her time getting where she wanted, Victor pulled her an inch closer, being able to kiss her. And landing with his other hand on her chest. He knew she didn't have the intent of doing him. He was actually worried about what was coming next. But at least, he enjoyed himself.
Victor Watson
Victor Watson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 am

This was exactly what Amelia expected. As she grabbed his equipment, he was most likely so proud of in her hand, and she knew what to do to make man beg her for sex. But right now, this wasn't what she wanted. She could have anyone. And someone like this trash wasn't the one she wanted. She used her nails and burried them deep into his skin, using her vampire stenght she pressed so hard, that is was impossible for that idiot not to scream. She smiled insanely and darkly as she felt warm blood running down her fingers. "See, I told you I can get anyone I want. Shame you were never on the list," she said as she finally released him and threw him across the room, right into the wooden bar. One hand covered in his blood and the other holding her wand, she took a few steps on her high heels to get to him. She was now standing above him, her face cold, without a single emotion. "Crucio," she said with darkly calm voice as she pointed her wand at him and enjoyed his pain. Than she turned around, ready to leave. Even if she knew he was going to get up and try something stupid. After all, there is nothing worse than humiliated man. But Amelia also knew, that they are not alone here and was interrested in what will happen.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

(Ms. Amelia gave me permission to enter)

Armen sat in the shadows his dark hair slicked back casually, he had stopped for a drink after meeting with the lord and had ended up audience to a most vicious and foul act. He smiled and drank his beer, as he watched the show before him, this woman had skill. He knew of her she was another one of his targets, but this one he would enjoy. She had lived thousands of years and was a vampire strong and wise beyond the minds of most men. For lack of a better word she was a God, standing from his chair he stepped from the shadows slowly clapping "Bravo, bravo Madam" he said smoothly his deep voice filling the empty bar.

Stepping behind the counter he poured a glass of wine carefully and toasted her "You are an artist Madam I am honored to have witnessed this, though May I offer you a rather...delicious alternative"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 am

Philip had just exited the ministry, and at least he had come out alive. He had no idea Avery was gonna be there. But also, he had been outnumbered. A certain dumbass had forgotten what Philip had asked him to do. Where is he? Philip quickly picked up the trace of Victor's disapparation, and soon followed. When he arrived at where Victor had arrived, he was confused, but slowly made his way to where the commotion was. Damn. Already causing problems is he? As soon as the door opened, Philip saw Victor getting thrown to the other side of the bar. Victor had attacked Amelia. What purpose did that guy have? Philip knew where his loyalties laid. "Magna Mortem!" Philip casted quickly at his former friend. who was still trying to get up. He was zapped quickly with white lightning and quickly perished. Philip turned to Amelia and the other man. "Guess he preferred suffering before dying. Poor fool. And who are you exactly? Pretty sure you are not the barman."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:56 am

Amelia accepted glass of wine and gave Armen charming smile before she turned to Philip. She knew he was here and she wanted Victor to stay alive so he could kill him. Mainly so she knew, where his loyalities lied. "Wine and two charming gentleman. Seems this is my lucky day," she smiled seductively as she hid her wand and grabbed the glass with her blood hand.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:57 am

"Armen Salander" he said bowing at the waist with a flourish "And you just killed my meal"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:02 am

"Philip Malfoy." Philip acknowledged the man, by bowing his head. "Well your meal was as good as dead. So let him stay that way." Philip was loyal to Amelia. No questions asked. But he wasn't gonna let anything depraved happen to Victor, nor to his corpse. With a twist of his wand, Victor's body turned into ash. "Now, Miss Amelia. Perhaps, you owe me an explanation...on what the hell is going on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:03 am

Armen walked over to the body and procededed to produce a knife "Now kind Mr. Malfoy..you wont be demanding such things of the Lady, she shall give such information if she dare say pleases"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 am

Amelia looked at Philip first a bit sad, because he just turned her dinner to ash, than curiously. "I owe you an explanation?" she asked, her voice suddenly icy cold. "I don't owe anything to anyone, boy," she said darkly and finished her wine. "Your so-called friend thought he can kill me. If that was a try, it was lame," she said only and handed her glass back to Armen in order to get another wine.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 am

"I killed a man that was as much as a brother to me. She may do what she pleases, but I'm sure she understands the point I'm taking." Philip quickly pondered. He didn't know who the man was, but he did make Philip a little bit interested. "But anyway, it's not like he was a big loss." He looked at Amelia. "Trying to kill you is explanation enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 am

Armen filled her glass with a nod and began to use his knife to carve the flesh from the man's cheeks. "Like a brother to you? and not a loss? Ah you Malfoys amuse me" he chuckled.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:15 am

"I am glad we are clear in this, mister Malfoy," her mood was back together with her seductive voice. She was hungry, but in a good mood. Two attractive men around her, that was something Amelia could easily enjoy. "Now, I heard about your amazing cooking skills, mister Salander," she turned to Armen, bloodlust in her eyes. "I would love to find out if its true," she added with insane smile. "Will you join us, Philip?" she asked the other man afterwards.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:17 am

Philip understood the why Salamander was laughing, but he had his reasons for saying that. "He was like a brother, yes. But that doesn't mean he was powerful. Or intelligent." Philip picked up a bench that had been set down, probably by the confusion. He sat on top of it, and leaned back on a table. "I pass. My stomach seems to be full!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 am

"Or weak" commented Armen the flesh tore away easily and he started up the burners not to far from the bar, using some olive oil he seached the fridge for some vegetables and found some broccli and onions, mincing the vegetables with speed and ease "We are in luck my friends, this bar enjoys serving food it is not up to par with mine, no not at all but it is decent to say the least" using some wine he began to cook the flesh the scent filling the room.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:26 am

"Judging only be the look at it, you are missing much, Philip," said Amelia as she took another sip of wine. "So, Armen, tell me, what brings you here. Because there is no way you are here just by an accident. So speak your mind. Philip here is loyal to me, you can speak in front of him," she said casualy. She was too experienced to know that accidents like this don't happen. And she probably knew why Armen was here, but she wanted to hear it from him, personally.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:30 am

Philip truly wasn't hungry. Killing wasn't a problem, but Victor had come with him all the way from the Czech Republic just to have fun in England. Little did he know his best friend would be killing him in that trip. Philip's attention shifted back to Armen and Amelia. "Yes, I'm also intrigued as to why you were here. Armen!" He said casually, waiting for the man to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:36 am

As the meal simmered he walked over to the body, using a larger knife he split the chest cavity open using his fist to break the sternum he tore the bone apart and reached in to pull out the man's heart.

"I work for a man, an old friend of mine. I tracked you from the castle to this little pub my fair lady to speak to you, a goddess in your own right of a revolution though a woman of your grandeur must have been apart of many in her day."

"Fair vampiress as headmistress of the prestigious academy of Wolfclaw you must truly hate the muggle borns do you not?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next