Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Be mine? (Belledonna)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Be mine? (Belledonna) Empty Be mine? (Belledonna)

Post by Thane Divine Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 am

Thane is a man. A man with a plan. An insane man, with a plan to make his love his. He was walking with a spring in his step. He had to come into Hogwarts today anyway, the ministry aloud it. He had to get something. After he had done that, he snuck around the school until he found Belledonna teaching her class. He waited till she had finished to sneak up on her and put his hand other her face and steal her from everyone. He took her to the moors, onto a large hill. He landed and spun her into his arms. And embraced her. "Hello my love"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Be mine? (Belledonna) Empty Re: Be mine? (Belledonna)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 am

Belledona finished with her class and felt a familiar presence behind her. She smirked and looks around to see the moors from a large hill. She smiles and looks up, feeling herself be spun and embraced. She laughs and shakes her head. ''Hello, love...What are you doing here?'' She tilts her head at him and furrowed her brow as confusion emitted from her emerald eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 am

Thane smiled. "Today, is yours. SO! Anything you want I mean it. Oh and" He pulls flowers from behind him. I collection of rose's, violets and a Belladonna lily. He grins and kisses her deeply.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 am

Belledona frowns. Something was up. She raised a perfect eyebrow at Thane and puts her hands on her hips. She stares at the flowers with awe and kisses him back. She smells the flowers and smiles at him. ''What are you really doing here?'' She asks him, fierceness in her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 am

Thane laughed. "So, was that a meal for two? Okay, come with me." He chuckled and had that unpredictable look about him. He transported her to a 5 star restaurant. He smiled and kissed her. Nothing but the best. He indicated to the fact her clothes had changed.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Belledona feels her temper begin to bubble as he avoids her question. She didn't like the look on his face but still she was intrigued. They arrived at a 5 star restaurant and looked down at her dress to see an oblivion black silk dress that was tight around the waist and flowed down with a small trail. It was strapless and hugged her well showing all of her curves. She looks at Thane with a blush forming on her ivory skin. She kisses him softly. ''Thane...why are you avoiding my question?'' She asks with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Thane took his long coat of to reveal a awesome suit he smiled and kissed her. "Spoilers my Love." He took her in and answered to the name John smith. He sits her opposite him with a wide grin. "So, how was you day?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Belledona looked at his suit with appreciation. It looked very good on him and she couldn't help but be dazzled by his smile. She sighs at his comment and sits down watching his wide grin. ''Uneventful. Yours?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Thane smiled. He had already ordered there favourite food and drink. He took a sip from his beer and a bite from his steak. He smiled. "My day? My day has just begun my Angel. I plan on making your day eventful"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Belledona raised her eyebrow and took a sip from her wine. It wasn't as strong as her usual firewhiskey but it was a close favorite. She stared at him confused due to his answer. ''How so, love?'' She asks, curiosity getting the best of her. ''Why are you so mysterious today, love? It's aggravating.'' She admits with pleading eyes which was unlike her. Her classes had annoyed her to no ends and she just wished for something to make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:37 am

Thane grinned. He looked her in the eyes and he paused for a moment. "Because to day Belledonna. Is the most important day ever, a day of joy and passion, of love and happiness." He got up and kissed her cheek before decending to one knee. He looked up at her with fondness in his eyes, genuine true love displayed in them.

Everything round him slowed as he focused on Belledonna, he smiled. He began to sweat, he was nervous, who wouldn't be? He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a box. A red box. His hands nervously shook as he feared it was too soon, or maybe she would say no, but he continued anyway. He felt blackness surround everyone, in his mind, he could only see Belledonna, that amazing, beautiful, brilliant, perfect girl that he wished to marry. He smiled and presented the box, he opened it to reveal a ring. A gold ring which was increasted with diamonds, in the inside carved into the ring was a message. "I love you Belledonna Prewett, love Thane" He smiled and spoke. "Belledonna Prewett, would you do me the tremendous honour, of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?" he asked nervously but confidently.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:11 am

Belledona's hand flew up to her mouth as he got up and descended onto one knee. True love was displayed in his beautiful eyes and she smiled brightly. Her eyes shone with happiness and everything turned black around them, making her feel like they were the only people in the room. She saw the message and a deep blush arose on her ivory cheeks at his question. She nods slowly. ''Yes...A million times yes!'' She exclaims, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. ''I love you...'' She whispered and pecked him softly on the lips, hearing people awe and clap around them before going back to their dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 am

Thane stood and kissed her gently. "You just made me the happiest man living, and you have given me a reason to live. I love you Belledonna." He allowed her to sit as he took the ring and placed it on her finger. He smiled and sat down. "That was, by far. The most terrifying thing I have done. And I have taken a dragon on with my bare hands..." He grinned and relaxed.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 am

Belledona kisses back softly and touches his cheek lovingly. "I plan to make you so much happier my lover. You've always been my reason for living. I love you so much..." She feels the ring slide onto her finger and blushes as the diamonds shone bright. It fit perfectly. She laughed at his words. "Whys that then, love? I don't bite," She paused and then winked. "Hard anyways.." She smirks and takes his hand, stroking it with her thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 am

Thane smiled "How so??" he then chuckled about the biting. "True...but you do grind your teeth a bit hard...." he said cheekily
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:19 am

Belledona smirks, a mischievous glint formed in her eyes. ''Anyway i can, my love.'' Her smirk grows at his words and then tilts her head. ''Oh shush...You've always loved it.'' She winks and sips her wine, the ring on her finger shining bright. Love glows in her eyes as she stares back at Thane, she blows him a kiss from across the table and smiles lovingly at her future husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:47 am

Thane grinned. "I am aware you bite." he chuckled. "Yes...except when you do it to hard."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 am

Belledona simply rolls her eyes. ''Warn me next time, you little baby.'' She teases and sticks her tongue out at him, very childishly. She swirls her wine and looks around with a happy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:18 am

Thane smiled. "Nahh, its okay until you decide to tighten the grip and dig deeper. It hurts, your teeth are sharp Belledonna" He chuckled and stuck his tongue out and made a childish nur type noise.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:27 am

All Belledona could do was laugh. ''Says the person who bites as well! What do you do, Sharpen 'em?'' She teases and sticks her tongue out back. She points to her collarbone where a love bite laid. She smirks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 am

Thane grinned. "Thought you liked it rough. Plus, you shouldn't excite me so much, you know I bite. So nurh" he chuckled and winked.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:33 am

Belledona winks. ''Maybe i do..maybe i don't.'' She smirks some more with laughter shining in her eyes. ''I can't help it...It seems like a natural thing. I mean...I've done it since we were younger.'' She winks again and a faint blush rises on her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 am

Thane grinned. "You so do." He heard her comment and pouted. "You tease, you knew I desired you. Tease!"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am

Belledona winks, saying nothing and then laughed at his pout. ''I really knew...Remember the times you stood behind me in Potions to reach for something...yeah i felt your desire which was why i always moved my ass closer.'' She laughs with a devilish grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 am

Thane chuckled. "Hmmm, good point...Hormones, they always seem to want to help" he said with a grin
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next