Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All friends of Mine are welcome

+7
Gwen Malfoy
Dragon Immorta
Nova Shadow
Jocelyn Immorta
Marvolo Gaunt
Crimson Braveheart
Kronos Grimm
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 5 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Logan looked at Crimson. "Speak." He said to Logan. Seeing no way out he did. "H....hi." He said and looked back down.

Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 5 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Marvolo shook her head "I haven't moved on i'm trying to, Bruce and I just happened...I still love sirius....I want him back...i didn't want to leave him.."

Nova laughed a bit "Your awfully shy for a slytherin"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Logan's head snapped up. "I am not shy." His voice thundered throw the bar. Looking back down he said. "Sorry."

Crimson laughed as his brother sunk back down.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Nova jumped bakc a bit at the outburst "well you could have fooled me" standing up she grabbed his hand "dance with me" she said pulling them both to the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:09 pm

At this it was Crimson that sunk back Logan was a brilliant dancer is brother not so much.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Nova laughed when Crimson stepped back, she turned and pulled the other brother close to her and started swaying her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Logan swayed with the girl as Crimson stayed and drank more whisky.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:20 pm

She twined her arms around his neck and laughed "should we try to see if we can't coerce crimson?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

"Its your death." Logan said in a light and playful voice
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 pm

She kissed him on the cheek and then danced over to Crimson, grabbing his hand she danced backwards "Come on" she said pulling him along with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Crimson stayed planted and pulled the girl on his lap. "I don't dance." he said.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm

She fell into his lap and giggled a bit "well I do" she said she didnt stop moving her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 pm

"I tell you what why don't we leave the pup you and me and go swimming." Crimson said but in all truth Logan was no pup he was just as much of a man as everyone else in the room.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Nova laughed and cast a look at Logan "so cruel to your brother" she said before leaning in to whisper "but how could i resist such an offer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 pm

"You can?" Crimson asked a wicked smile on his face. "Come on he will be fine he can handle himself. Crimson said pulling the girl closer.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Biting her lip she got to her feet then and said "lead the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Crimson stood up and walked to the door opening it and letting Nova throw first and follows her out.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Nova followed him checking him out as he walked, she really enjoyed the way this boy looked he wasn't like the other fucks she'd dated...other then kesteral...she shook her head pushing that thought out of her mind she smirked "quite the gentlemen" she said as she headed down to the lakeside not far from the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:24 pm

"There is only one way to get a lady to swim with you in the middle of the night and ther is to be as good looking as me and not a ass." Crimson said as they reached the lake.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Nova laughed at his words "well aren't you full of yourself" she said as she walked took off her button down shirt slowly, dropping it to the ground she stood in her black bra she then let her pants fall as well "catch me if you can" she took off running into the water and dove once it was deep enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Crimson pulled of his skin tight black shirt reviling all of his scars many long, wide, and deep afrter taking off his pants he started into the water.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Nova swam out into the water, popping up a bit she watched Crimson chase after you "think you can catch me" she teased him

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 pm

"No I think you will come to me." Crimson said to Nova laughing.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Nova watched him come closer, the moonlight hit his skin and she gasped softly "where did all those scars come from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Crimson shrugged and said. " Some are from dragons others fights and the some from the pure hate of others." He was looking at Nova in the moonlight now and she was beautiful something inside him snapped....
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Nova swam closer to him laying a hand on his chest she traced one fo the scars "i can't beleive someone did this to you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Crimson could not help it he warped his arms around Novas lower back and pulled her against his body. "I cant believe someone would throw you away like so many in the past." He said a gleam in his eyes.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next