Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Will you be mine? (Carmen/M)

2 posters

Go down

Will you be mine? (Carmen/M) Empty Will you be mine? (Carmen/M)

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Pansy couldn't get her off her mind. The way her brown hair curled around her face without even trying, her dark eyes that captured her own or the expressions she makes during classes or at any time of the day. The way her lips curved up ever so slightly when she was amused by something but didn't want to show it. The way she dressed oh so provocatively but still enough to keep people wanting to see more. The person who captured Pansy's mind and heart was none other than Carmen Thorne.

Her pacing quickened, eyes locked onto her hands whilst sinking back into her thoughts. Every moment with Carmen was a moment of bliss and she wanted endless amounts of time with the beautiful Ravenclaw. Due to being lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed the sound of someone on the same corridor as her.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Will you be mine? (Carmen/M) Empty Re: Will you be mine? (Carmen/M)

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Carmen’s own thoughts had been spent primarily on two subjects all afternoon. The first was the ball, and what she was going to wear. While insignificant, with her homework and study completed already, she had the time to try and figure out how she was going to impress a certain person at the four schools ball. Which brought her back to her second object of thought. Pansy bloody Parkinson.

It infuriated the Ravenclaw that just one person could keep her so enthralled with them. The universal whore, having been in one relationship that last a good couple years, and yet she’d not fully committed. She’d still met up with other people at various parts of the school, enjoy a little bit of time with them before returning to her boyfriend. She hadn’t even worried too much about getting caught.

Yet, there she was, having nothing more than a casual relationship with Pansy that included little more than good quality fucking, and she couldn’t seem to even look at anybody else. Something was wrong.. very wrong. But the worst part had to be the way that she didn’t really mind it. The way that she looked forward to seeing the fair brunette, even if they didn’t even get to touch each other for a moment. Just the sight of her was enough.

The Ravenclaw spotted the moment that she noticed somebody up ahead, and though she shouldn’t have been, she was a little surprised to see her. Of course, they often met there, but they hadn’t planned to this time. Maybe she was using it as a place to think? A small voice inside of her head mentioned that she could be meeting someone.. someone who wasn’t her.

Carmen took a deep breath, clenching and relaxing her hands until she knew she would be able to talk steadily. “Waiting for someone, love?
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Pansy's head finally shot up, her dark hair falling in front of her face before taking in the beautiful sight of Carmen. Her observant eyes took in the clench of her hands before they relaxed. Probably someone tried to throw himself all over Carmen? The thought made her angry and show the world that the Ravenclaw was hers...but she wasn't. Not yet, a small voice told her. The way she called her love sent shivers down her spine even if her overworrying mind told her it was forced.

With a pause, a shake of her head and a small smile that showed more of her nerves than she wanted to, she finally spoke. ''No, I'm not, love...Here to think. I'm surprised to see you here, Car...Are you here to see someone?'' She questioned, her jaw clenching ever so slightly at the idea of someone seeing her. With a few steps forward so she was close to the woman, she found herself able to cup her cheek and drop a gentle kiss upon the other.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 am

Carmen was internally pleased to hear that her lover was not meeting with someone else. Her fingers relaxed from fists and she wondered if Pansy often spent her time thinking in this particular corridor. It didn't escape the Ravenclaw's notice that it was the same place that they had properly met each other. It had been a particularly satisfying encounter, and had led to a number more. Carmen licked her lower lip as the Slytherin kissed her cheek, bring her hand to lightly trail down the other girl's side before pausing to rest on the small of her back. "To think? she asked softly, trailing her lips lightly over the girl's jaw and to her lips, where they hovered as she continued, "May I ask what about?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Pansy couldn't keep her eyes off of Carmen, feeling her heart still at the beautiful girl. Ever since meeting her, she was all she wanted even with the mountain of requests of other people but she ignored them, not feeling the same. Shivering at the hand on her side, she kept cupping Carmen's cheek so they were in a lovers embrace and felt the breath of the ravenclaws dance on her lips. ''You...only you..'' She said, breathlessly. Pansy allowed herself a small kiss, letting out a sigh of pleasure.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 am

Carmen couldn’t comprehend what she had been feeling for the younger Slytherin, but it seemed that over the past few months she had gone past an attraction toward the girl. Now, standing so close to Pansy, she realised that maybe.. just maybe she was falling for her, and not just her exquisite figure. Pushing back a few loose strands of hair from the other girl’s face, Carmen licked her lower lip and sighed, “oddly enough, Parkinson.. it seems as though I can only think about you as well.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:14 am

Pansy couldn't look away, she didn't even want to. The past months with this single girl was the happiest. She loved her. There was no question about it but Pansy wasn't one to admit something so big straight off the bat. Leaning into her hair, she leaned forward and pressed a sweet kiss upon her wrist. Her heart swelled at her words and her smile grew. ''Thorne...you have no idea what you do to me..'' She purred and her finger trailed down the side of Carmen's face, brushing away a curl. Taking in a shuddering breath, a sign of nerves, she stared in between them and looked back up at her. ''I have to ask...will you, Carmen Thorne, go to the ball with me? I can't imagine going with anyone else..'' She finally asked after a silent moment.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:53 am

Carmen’s teeth teased her lower lip as she held Pansy’s gaze. Letting out a slow breath, she smiled and shook her head. “I think I have a fair idea,” she said quietly, trailing the Slytherin’s face with her gaze. There was something about this girl that seemed to get under her skin in a way that no body else had managed to do. It was interesting, confusing and exhilarating all at the same time. “Yes, Pansy,” she said, grazing her lips on Pansy’s ear lobe, “I would love to go to the ball with you. You are going to look a vision in a beautiful dress.

Last edited by Carmen Thorne on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:58 am

Pansy watched her lips, getting flustered by her words. Her hand wound itself in the hair at the back of Carmen's head, taking in the silkiness before biting her own lip. She was magneficent. Everything Carmen did, the slight bit of her lip or the smile caused Pansy's mind to go blank. Her eyelids fluttered shut, letting out a soft breath when she felt her earlobe get grazed. Looking towards Carmen, eyes wide with shock before they changed to happiness. ''I'm glad...and you look a vision in simple school clothes, Carmen..'' She purred, leaning forward to allow herself the taste of Carmen's lips, heart pounding.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Carmen flushed at the compliment as her fingers explored the small expanse of skin between Pansy’s school skirt and her blouse. It was soft, smooth and entirely feminine and the image of Pansy, skin flushed in ecstasy as she came undone in front of her. It was a beautiful image.. perfect even and she hoped that she would get such an experience by the end of their current encounter. The kiss that Pansy initiated was slow and deliberate, but Carmen could keep control of herself for very long. Almost as if driven by another force, the Ravenclaw wound her fingers in Pansy’s dark locks and used the hand at the other girl’s waist to pull her as close at their bodies would allow.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down