Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All friends of Mine are welcome

+7
Gwen Malfoy
Dragon Immorta
Nova Shadow
Jocelyn Immorta
Marvolo Gaunt
Crimson Braveheart
Kronos Grimm
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 4 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Walking over to the step she slid down and stood in front of him "Sirius, i love you...i know you love me too....its been almost a month...i haven't moved on..i'm trying..i thought you had.."

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 4 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Crimson and Logan accepted the beer and downed it in a matter of seconds. "I am Crimson thisis my brother Logan." Crimson said "Nice to meet you." Logan said nodding his thinks

Logan
All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 4 Kit-110

Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Nova smiled at them "Are your girlfriends getting here soon?" she lit another cig and said "I'm Nova Hale"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Sirius sighed, not looking up at Marvolo. "We were engaged. I can't move on that easily. I love Mira too, but It's not like I'm gonna kiss her in front of you." He got up, and turned around to leave...he simply didn't want to have that talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm

"Sirius" she said grabbing his arm she pulled him into her arms and hugged him she felt tears in her eyes and held him tightly "come back to me" she whispered into his ear.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Morgan watched the interaction with Marvolo and Sirius. She wanted so badly to hug both of them, to take their pain away. But, she didn't have that power. She didn't leave, though. She wanted to be there for both of them, even if it meant just sitting and being another presence there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Crimson was looking around and saw much pain and much love in the room it made him think of his mother....
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:22 pm

"Crimson?" Nova said tapping him on the shoulder "you alive in there?"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Snapping from his trance he looked up. "My apologies." He said. "How may I help you." Crimson asked the girl.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Shrugging she slid into the seat by the brothers "Well you two are alone here so am I so i figure i'll stick with you, smoke?" she ioffered him a cigerette
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Crimson gladly took it and let it taking a few puffs then passed it to his brother. "Thanks." He said "Really nice of you tp come and sit but wouldn't you rather be with your friends?" He asked he.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 pm

"What friends?" she said with a laugh "kidding, Legion and Kronos are with there girlfriends so I'd rather not bug them.." she glanced at the boy as she took a drag off her cig and smirked, he wasn't hard to look at neither was his brother.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Taking the cig back Crimson finished it off the put it put, he gave the lady a smirk and said. "Well your friend knows his way around the sword I can tell you that." He gave a laugh and left to get a bottle of fire whisky. Logan kept his eyes down he thought the girl was very cute but was afraid of what she would say if he was staring.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Sirius nearly embraced Marvolo, but remembered his conversation with Morana. It had to end, and they'd be safe from each other. He pushed Marvolo off slightly, walking up the steps. "I can't do that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 pm

"Sirius I don't want this, i can't..." she stood there "you don't want this either don't lie"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Crimson Braveheart wrote:Taking the cig back Crimson finished it off the put it put, he gave the lady a smirk and said. "Well your friend knows his way around the sword I can tell you that." He gave a laugh and left to get a bottle of fire whisky. Logan kept his eyes down he thought the girl was very cute but was afraid of what she would say if he was staring.
Nova moved to sit by the quieter brother "Logan right?" she asked nudging him "i don't bite...hard that is" she said playfully
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Sirius left his back turned to Marvolo, and opened the door to the house. "Leave me alone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Marvolo stood there thunder struck "...he didn't love me.."
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Morgan jumped up and wrapped her arms around Marvolo. "Yes he did, Marvolo," she said soothingly to her. "It's just..... It's just hard to move on from the one you love....." she said, speaking as she thought about the two times she had done the same thing. She knew what Sirius was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Marvolo shook her head tears in her eys "i'd rather him kiss someone else get engaged again but no i can't i can't leave him alone" she choked out "I can't not have him in my life morgan" her voice was coming out as a broken stutter
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:44 pm

"Yes." he said looking up rather quick and back to the table

Crimson had returned with the whisky and three glasses sitting he pored them all a glass and passed them around. "Cheers." and with that he brought his glass back and drained it.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Nova drank hard and fast and put it down with a smirk "I'm glad I have two sexy men to look after me if I get to drunk" she said with a laugh as she picked up her fogotten whiskey.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Crimson laugh with her but Logan stayed silent and drank his whisky slow. "Another!" Crimson asked poring his self more.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 pm

"Logan why don't you talk?" she asked the boy
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Morgan sighed, holding her close. "You have to give him time, Marvolo. A month is enough time for some, but I don't think it is for him," she said calmly. "You can't push or rush it. He has to heal, and when he is ready, then maybe give it another try," she added. Morgan pulled back and looked into Marvolo's face, "You have to let him be for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Logan looked at Crimson. "Speak." He said to Logan. Seeing no way out he did. "H....hi." He said and looked back down.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Marvolo shook her head "I haven't moved on i'm trying to, Bruce and I just happened...I still love sirius....I want him back...i didn't want to leave him.."

Nova laughed a bit "Your awfully shy for a slytherin"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next