Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You Will Be Mine (Ginny) (R)

Go down

You Will Be Mine (Ginny) (R)  Empty You Will Be Mine (Ginny) (R)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Desmon walked down the hall following some of his fellow Durmstrang class mates his broad shoulders framed in his crimson red uniform and black slacks. The men of Durmstrang had forgone there cloaks for now and simply made there way through the castle as if chill bothered them not.

Romulus shook his head at Ginny "If your going to try out for the team next year you need to bring your speed up to par, your good Gin but you need some more kick" he explained to the younger girl. He looked up and grinned as he spotted his cousin "Desmon!" he shouted his voice booming, walking over to the man he hugged him tightly "Ginny allow me to introduce you to my cousin Desmon Lupin" he grinned.

Desmon smirked as he looked at the girl she was simply tantalizing..."it is my pleasure to meet you darlin."

Back to top Go down

You Will Be Mine (Ginny) (R)  Empty Re: You Will Be Mine (Ginny) (R)

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Ginny rolled her eyes at Romulus and shoved him slightly. ''You know i'm practicing, Rom! I'm getting minutes off my usual time so that does mean i'm getting quicker.'' She told him with a laughing smile. Looking up as well, her eyes narrowed at the sight of him but smiled gently. ''The pleasure is all mine, Desmon..'' She said, looking over at Romulus. ''You've never told me about your cousin, Rom... I wonder what else you haven't told me.'' She teased, sticking out her tongue playfully before looking back at Desmon. ''Oh crap..Sorry...I'm Ginny. Ginny Weasley.'' She introduced.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: On the Run
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Romulus loughed loudly tossling her hair "I'm off to meet with Lara, Des look after Gin wont you? i don't trust these Beauxbatons types and Mariya is off with Malphas so keep a sharp eye on our little ginger vixen" he winked and slung his bag over his shoulder heading off to find his lara.

Desmon chuckled at his cousin's retreating back "We meet again Miss Weasley" he said stepping closer to her forcing her to back into the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Ginny growled gently, punching Romulus in the arm knowing it would not hurt him at all. ''I can look after myself..'' She murmured before waving goodbye to her friend. Looking slowly up at Desmon, she felt the wall on her back and met the tall man's eyes. ''That we do, Mister Lupin...Why didn't you tell me you're a Lupin?'' She asked, narrowing her eyes to show she was not afraid.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm

He placed a hand beside her head and chuckled "Would you have beleived that one of Remus Lupin's precious family was a death eater? " his other hand laid his cane against the wall and he touched her cheek for a moment before his hand went to her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Ginny swallowed hard and laughed herself. ''I suppose we're in the same boat...I'm sure you'd never believe that a Weasley strayed into the darkness.'' She mused before unconsciously leaning into the touch on her cheek. ''What are you planning, Des?'' She whispered, looking through her eyelashes at him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm

He chuckled darkly at her lacing his fingers in her hair he held her in place and kissed her hard and possesively his kiss filled with hunger and lust. She would be his he would make sure of it, he wasn't letting her slip through his fingers. Breaking the kiss he looked down at her "I'm going to make you mine" he said his voice husky from the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:07 am

Ginny almost gasped but the sensation of him kissing her caused her to press against him and return the kiss. Swallowing hard when the kiss broke, she then frowned. ''Why me, Des? Why should I be yours?'' She asked breathlessly, finding her hands on his waist to keep him close to her. The logical part of her brain told her to push him away but the weak side demanded the closeness and warmth of him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 am

He chuckled darkly kissing her neck "your beautiful...intelligent...wise..and powerful" he bit down on her collar bone sucking on the skin gently. "Your perfect." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:07 am

Ginny blushed darkly and clung onto Desmon, exposing her neck even more. ''No one's perfect, Des...'' She purred, kissing his neck gently and scraped her teeth against it. She wanted him more and more by the second, becoming a drug.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down