Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

+2
Ember Shadow
Misha Salander
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Ricky put his arm over Chase, smiling at her as he then looked at Ember who was leaning against him. He shook his head, as he saw how close the three we're getting. He was really starting to like those two a lot. "Yeah, he's Malphas' dad, that Third Year Slytherin who thinks he rules the school," he drawled referring to Bruce and then turned to Emrys, "No offense towards Slytherins," he said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Ember smiled lightly at Ricardo, realizing she really be amazing friends with him and Chase who was her room mate. She then turned back to the conversation and remembered why she was quiet in the first place. Biting into her roll, she continued to lean on Ricardo, feeling protected and safe by the tall boy despite him being in first year. ''He is a mix of Carrow and Gaunt. No wonder he thinks so.'' She spoke up a bit before going back into her observing silence.

Lethia Delmar

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Chase smiled at Ricky and leaned into him as well feeling safe and for once in her life wanted by people other then her mom. She looked between the gryffindor boy and Emrys and frowned "Well aren't you a rude little lion" she said her dark eyes narrowing slightly.

"Lose my head? darling boy you'd be the one to lose your life before you could even lay a finger on me" Emrys said her voice soft but like steal "Malphas and i grew up together" she said to ricardo "The gaunts and carrows are lovely people, often times misunderstood."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:14 pm

"Cannot agree nor disagree on that. I never really met them. Not enough to know them to say things like this. I only know their aunt is kind of hated everywhere. And that they lived in Czechia together for quite a while," Misha added her own piece of information, when they spoke about Gaunts.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:20 pm

David's eyes widened as she actually had the nerve to respond to his challenge. "A Rude little lion eh?" he stood up tall, he may have not been that tall, but he was still taller than her. "Make that a rude big lion, snake." he then leaned forward "why, if you are so sure of that, why don't you come at me, princess" he smirked inwardly, had he just made his first enemy?
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:22 pm

"Well since we're talking about my family here, best as well get fucking involved," his voice came from a few feet a way, but it was clear it was Malphas Corvinus Gaunt who was speaking. He approached, and kissed Emrys' cheek. He winked at her, before turning to the others menacingly, "Ain't you all fluffy looking bitches. Other than you Misha," he grinned as he waved at the fellow 3rd year. Malphas' attention then turned to that Gryffindor who dared speak to Emrys, "Settle down, before you no longer have an ass to sit on, son," he spat. Ricardo tensed suddenly as the Gaunt boy appeared. Only thing missing now was for his brother to appear and shout insults like at the feast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Feeling his muscles tense, Chase looked at him and smiled a bit "its okay Ricky" she whispered.

Emrys cold eyes lit up when Malphas approached them "Princess has no trouble taking you down herself, piss off Mal well there wont be much left to send to the common room" she said her feet planted firmly as she stood next to Malphas.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:31 pm

"I almost started to wonder where all the snakes are," Misha pointed out with dark sarcasm. "But thanks, Mal. I am glad that after three years you decided not to consider my fluffy," she gave him a false smile, but he knew how she meant it. Misha had dark sense of humor and often used sarcasm, shame was, she could do so only around Slytherins for they were only ones who seemed to understand that.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Artemis Calor could see the entire group from the Slytherin Table and the moment David stood up towering Emrys, she jumped over the table and sprinted over, growling lightly. Seeing Malphas, she lightened up slightly and stood up straighter behind Emrys. Her gaze hardened as she stared at the lion and put her hand on Emrys' shoulder protectively despite knowing she can take care of herself.

Ember had tensed next to Ricardo and unknowingly grabbed onto his hand, biting back the tiny growl that rumbled in her throat. She cared for Emrys and knowing her retort would be good, she smiled whilst Artemis smirked. Knowing Emrys, she knew she'd never back down from a fight until she won.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Ricardo quickly slipped out from his seat, and set a hand on David's shoulder, "Settle down, trouble is not something a first year should be looking for," he advised being a first year himself, "Gaunt, Emrys, is it fun to gang up on people?" he asked narrowing his eyes. "And I don't want that 'he started it' bullshit. You're ganging up on him, and that won't happen while I'm here," he said, his demeanor as serious as it could be. Ricky wasn't seen serious very often, but when it happened, he was truly not in the mood to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 pm

"Listen, Ricky was it? Ricky. I'm not ganging up on the little shit, I came here with chase and he started
talking shit then chose to step to me. Mal," looking over at Mal then back at Ricardo "has every right to be here given its his family thats being discussed and his friend, a small girl being threatened by a meathead with no manors. I'm not a bully. But i am a bitch and I dont let anyone threaten me and walk on by. saavy?"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm

David was smart enough to know he was outnumbered and screwed if he pushed a fight, maybe Ricky would take his side if things got ugly, but he was not willing to risk it, so all he said was "Well, Mal, since I like my ass, I won't kick this girls ass, She isn't worth my time anyway, I have better people to make war with" He shrugged backing off, standing by Ricky out of instinct, not fear. He noticed Another Slytherin had joined the game, so he was glad there was another Gryffindor there. 3 against 3 were better odds.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Ricky accepted her words, and her reasons were clear as day, "The tiny lion thing didn't help calm things down," he said knowingly. He then turned to Malphas, strangely being taller than the boy just by a few centimeters, "Malphas...Sit down. Eat," Ricardo said, his tone dangerously staid. Mal tilted his head, "Peace maker huh? You've got my respect boy-o. Now, if you want me to sit down, make sure your friend here, calms his balls," Malphas answered, his tone equally stern. Ricardo turned to David and nodded, "David, calm down as well. Fights are something we don't need. Specially not with Malphas," he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Misha was observing the whole thing in silence and only smirked at Mal at the end. "How is it said in Bohemia, Mal? Never tease a snake with bare foot?" she asked, just finishing her meal. She knew that if it would come to fight, she would stand by Slytherins. She maybe wasn't one for she chose Ravenclaw all those years ago, yet there was much more of a Slytherin inside of her than many would believe. She was after her dad in way too many things.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 pm

David side glanced at Ricky "I'm calm, its him pushing everything out of proportion." but he did not want to start a fight, so he did not push the issue further "just stay out of my way Princess" he addressed the Slytherin girl. He did not leave Ricky's side though
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Malphas unsheathed a dagger from his sleeve and held it close to David, "Call her princess one more time and I'll kill you," he warned, as he narrowed his eyes and a frown took over his features.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm

David eyed the dagger in Mal's hand, wondering where in the hell the teachers were "calm down, Snake, I won't steal your girlfriend from you,l now will you so kindly remove that sharp instrument from my face? I think there's a school rule or two the forbid the murder of another student." his hand slowly inched towards his wand, just in case.. He only knew a few spells, and one two he could use in a duel.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:01 pm

"Steal my girlfriend? You so much speak to her again, your head will be found next to Celeste Grindelwald's grave. Not that I expect you to know who she is," he growled, "Forbid? I rule this fucking school, nothing for me is forbidden. If I wish to kill you, I'll do it in front of Dumbledore with a grin on my face," he said and smirked maniacally.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:08 pm

David's teeth ground together, he hated to be reminded he was oblvious to the political respects of the wizarding world, also this kid acting all high and mighty drove him crazy, but he was careful not to piss the kid off any further. so he just stayed silent, tense with anger, the only thing keeping him from attacking the kid was the fact he did not want Ricky or Rowan or anyone else hurt.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Her mind barely registered Malphas' words as she stepped up to the boy "Step to me one more time bastard" she said her voice cold as ice "and Malphas wont be around to threaten you and those professors wont be up at the table to protect you. I will tear each organ from your disgusting body one by one and laugh as you scream in pain."

Her eyes catching Deputy Headmistress Lestrange as she stepped down to the tables approaching them she grabbed mal's hand and held it hiding the knife by her hip. "Is there trouble here students?" the deputy headmistress asked "Not at all M'am" she said her eyes not once leaving David as a sweet smile appeared on her lips.

"Just talking to a friend"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:17 pm

As soon as Dellen placed a hand on his arm, Malphas hid his dagger. Dellen had a point of course, no one else needed to know he had a weapon on his wands, "Big buzz kill, Professor....very big buzz kill," he half joked, "Nothing's wrong, I was just about to get myself some lion fur," he stated afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Dellen offered the boy a affectionate smile "Just like your mother Malphas" she said shaking her head "Marvolo loved to fight as well, but given who your father is i am not surprised." looking at the rest of them she said "Behave." the vampiress turned and returned to her place at the table.

Emrys smiled looking up at mal she said "we should go, you can skin him later"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Malphas nodded at Dellen's words respectfully. If there was one person he truly respected in the school at that time, it was Dellen Lestrange. Malphas then got a pair of claps from his father, and hid back a snort. He turned back to Emrys, and then put his arm around her, kissing her forehead, "Love it when our little blonde storm threatens people," he said as he led Emrys away, waiting for Artemis to follow, "See ya later Misha," Mal said as he waved at the ravenclaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Artemis watched, eyes narrowed at David the whole time. Seeing Dellen, she smiled lightly and smirked at Malphas. ''Doesn't she do that..like all the time?'' She commented, quickly following before looking over her shoulder. ''Later Em. See you in the usual spot for dinner?'' She asked Ember with a smile. Ember nodded and grinned. ''Later sis!'' She called out and turned back to David, snorting for a moment before going back to her roll. Artemis reached Malphas' other side and smiled at them both before going into her usual silence unless spoken to.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Rowan couldn't believe how quickly things escalated. Suddenly the table wasn't just Misha, Ember, Richardo, David, and himself. Members of the Slytherin house joined them, too. As the tension grew and grew, she simply kept her mouth shut. She didn't want any trouble, but it seemed the trouble was coming when the Deputy Headmistress intervened with the goings on. Swallowing hard, she watched as things seemed to diffuse slightly and glanced at Professor Carrow as he....praised....his son. "I should really get back to my homework. Catch you all later," Rowan said, glancing at everyone and getting up to leave. This heated confrontation made her uneasy, and seeing as it was only the first week there, she certainly hoped it wasn't going to be a regular occurrence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:12 am

Misha waved at Mal with a smirk before she turned back to her food as if nothing happened. First of all, she knew Mal and she also knew that professors Carrow and Lestrange would protect him no matter what, so it was simply foolish from David to even try to push things. "Two of them walking this school now, in a year they will be three," Misha pointed out about Gaunts. "I guess some of us should pray for Triwizard tournament not ever happening in our era. It would mean another three to the group," she chuckled for herself. Well, there were only five young Gaunts of course, but the sixth one, even if adopted, Misha was sure she wouldn't be any less like them.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 pm

David stood there as people started to leave, suddenly feeling unwelcome, he turned to who was left and said "well.. I have Defense Against the Dark Arts homework that i should get started on.. see you all later" And with a nod to Ricky, he turned and left the Great Hall.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next