Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Gossip Girls (Misha)

2 posters

Go down

Gossip Girls (Misha) Empty Gossip Girls (Misha)

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:04 pm

Pansy was sitting alone at the lake, hoping that no one would come by her. She spent a lot of time trying to make herself look good, but every once in a while, she needed some time for herself. She was so obsessed with keeping up her reputation, whatever that reputation was. But it got a bit old after a while, and so she wanted to spend some time on her own just with herself.

She had so many friends, but none of them really knew who she was. She wasn't nearly as mean as she lead herself on to be, but she wasn't kind either. She enjoyed attention more than anything, which is why she put herself through what she did.

She was almost lost in her thoughts when she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around, hoping that whoever it was didn't know her.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Gossip Girls (Misha) Empty Re: Gossip Girls (Misha)

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Misha was on her way to take a walk. Another fight with Weasley made her feel upset and uneasy, so once she put the books at her dormitory, she changed into casual clothes and instead of meeting Decibel, she went for a walk with plan to walk around the lake and end up somewhere. Just walk it out. She didn't expect many people be here, but when shesaw third person in a row, she decided to go to the forbidden forrest instead. When the girl turned, she recognized Pansy. The two met occasionaly, since Misha hanged a lot around snakes and Pansy was hard to overlook. But they never really talked much together. Still, Misha felt it was appropriate to at least say hello. "Hi, it's Pansy, right?" she said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Pansy smiled when she saw the Ravenclaw girl. She recognized her, though the two weren't close. Pansy was glad that she didn't question her presence there, at least not yet. She nodded, then said, "That's me. And you're Misha?" Pansy hoped that she got her name right, or the situation might become slightly more awkward. Then again, the two didn't really know each other.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:20 pm

"Yeah, that would be me," Misha replied with a smile and akward silence followed. "Well, I guess, you want to be alone, so I will leave you to it. Don't want to bother," she spoke after a while. Part of her hoped Pansy would join her. Maybe she just needed to talk this out. But she knew people aren't hanging around the Lake because they require company.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Pansy shook her head. "Actually, I was just thinking about heading back to the castle," she said. The girl seemed somewhat upset, and Pansy thought she might be able to be of some help. Anything to add someone to her circle of friends. "Want to walk back together?" she asked.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Misha smiled bitterly. "I am actually heading the other way. Need to disappear from the castle for a bit. But I know every inch of this place, basicaly grew up near forbidden forrest. So, if you trust me, you can take that walk with me. I could use some cheerful company," she admited and suggested at once. Misha seemingly had everything. But somehow, her life sometimes seemed too complicated for a girl of her age.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Pansy shrugged. "Sure, why not?" she said. She didn't have any other plans for the day, and this girl seemed interesting. Much more interesting than Pansy thought her to be. She stood up and started walking with her. "So, is everything alright with you? You seem down." Pansy didn't know if she was being nosey or not, but she didn't really care. It seemed like an easy way to start a conversation.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Misha added bitter laugh to her bitter smile. "Just a bad day. I met someone, who I try to avoid everytime I can, yet I know that in a way, if he wasn't around, I would be missing something. Kinds of hate twisted sort of friendship. Or how to call that. But today he said something that hurt me more than usual. I don't know, I guess I am getting too girly," she said, somehow with humorless sarcasm. "And what about you? I am pretty sure people don't just usualy sit by the lake all alone," she pointed out.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Pansy understood what Misha meant by a hateful friendship that she couldn't live without. Pansy had a few of those. "I'm sorry," she said. "Whatever it was that they said, I'm sure it isn't true. You seem like such a lovely person." Pansy had a habit of sugar-coating almost everything, but she really did mean it. Misha seemed like a nice person.

"Oh me?" she asked. Pansy thought up a quick lie, but it ended up being pretty close to the truth. "I just wanted so time for myself, you know? Back at the castle there are just so many people."
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Misha smirked. "Tell me about it. Being awesome all time gets hard sometimes," she said and knew Pansy would understand. They similar type of girls. They loved company, because they loved being loved. Misha desperately needed people to like her despite all the lie and skeletons in her family closet. She wanted to be close to those happy kids. Sometimes she just wanted to know nobody is perfect, sometimes she wanted to hang out with perfect and pretending she is the same. Why Pansy was like that, Misha didn't know.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Pansy smiled and laughed. "Exactly!" she said. "It's practically exhausting." Pansy was only being half-serious. She saw parts of herself in Misha, and she realized that the girls were very similar. She wondered how she had ended up in Ravenclaw and not Slytherin, but she was sure that there was a reason.

Pansy then remembered something she had heard a few days ago about Misha. "So, word on the street is you're with that Allen kid now?" she asked, curious as to whether or not the rumor was true.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Misha's expression changed into loving smile. "Gossip girl, huh? Yeah, it's true. We are together for a few weeks now, much to Mal's hate towards him," she admitted. She loved Decibel, yet her relationship with him cause so much trouble in her relationships with others alredy. With Mal probably the most. He was taking the worst out of Misha and even her mum seemed to notice that. She didn't tell dad just yet, but she and Misha had a serious talk about how not to end up in abusive relationship. Not that her mum could talk much about this, since she was in one herself. Well not abusive, but definitely not healthy.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Pansy nodded. "Well good for you," she said. "I'm sure Mal will get used to it eventually. If he makes you happy, and Mal really cares about you, then he should, shouldn't he?" Pansy pretended to be an optimist, though she was really the opposite. She didn't believe in miracles or happy endings, but she liked to pretend that she did. She liked to pretend that she wasn't herself.

"I'm still flying solo at the moment, though I'm still pretty young, I suppose. I've got time to figure out who catches my eye," she said. Pansy had been watching a lot of her friends developing crushes or getting together, but she just hadn't found anyone that she was really interested. Pansy enjoyed being independent, so maybe she just didn't want to be tied down. She wasn't sure, but at the time she didn't really mind being single.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

"We will see, I am simply a girl always in trouble," she laughed slightly. " But things are never as easy as them seem I suppose," she added, thiking about that idiot Weasley again. How much she hated him, yet couldn't think about life without his annoying presence. Why she cared so much for his words? Why it hurt her so much? "You have time. So do I. I didn't plan to date Decibel, it just sort of happened," she said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Pansy shrugged. "Sometimes thinks just work out like that," she said. Pansy wasn't normally one to plan anything out. She lived in the moment, trying not to think of the future when she could help it.

"So, have you heard anything else interesting lately?" Pansy asked curiously. Pansy knew that they both shared an interest in student gossip, and she hoped that Misha might know something that she could take an interest in.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Misha took a few moments to think, but then only shaked her head. "It's boring here lately. Nothing really happens. Not out of normal anyway. I guess everyone is so out of Potter, including Potter himself, that they forgot how to do things worth of gossip," she said, annoyed. It used to be much more fun last year and the year before. This year was so far just boring. "But you should see him, little Potter I mean. I met him once shortly after herbology. The kid is basicaly freaked out. He has no clue what the hell is going on here. That must be curse," she laughed at the thought.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Pansy nodded. "He's been the talk of the town lately," she said. "I haven't met him yet, though I've seen him around. I've got a few classes with him. He's practically clueless. He's got this mudblood girl teaching him everything, which makes no sense to me." Pansy had a certain admiration for Potter, but she was jealous of him as well. He was the center of attention everywhere he went, and why? Because he happened to get lucky once as a baby. She just didn't get it.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down