Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Failing to avoid you (Misha)

2 posters

Go down

Failing to avoid you (Misha) Empty Failing to avoid you (Misha)

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Bill was hardly paying attention while his friend chatted away about Quidditch. Usually he would have been just as animated, but ever since he was released from the Hosptial Wing he had been completely distracted. He had finally had enough of pretending to be interested, so he smiled and took a mouthful of pumpkin juice. "Sorry mate, I have to go," he said, standing up and heading toward the door to the Great Hall. He was almost out of the door when he felt someone walk straight into him, "Hey! Watch it!"

Last edited by Bill Weasley on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Failing to avoid you (Misha) Empty Re: Failing to avoid you (Misha)

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Misha was distracted. What else could cause it, but a book. Mum bought her new muggle book for her bday. Looking for Alaska seemed boring, yet it caught her attention and she was sure to finish the book by the evening. Of course that meant she didn't pay attention where she was going. So she walked into no one else, than the one who made her so extremely confused. "Oh, I surely missed this," she hissed with sarcasm as he spoke and she was forced to look up from her reading.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:12 pm

When Bill realised who had run into him, he froze. He had been doing his best to avoid her, since he wasn't really up for a fight. However, he wasn't one known to turn one down. Placing a smile upon his face, the Gryffindor crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side. "You know, if the snotty little Ravenclaw would get her nose out of a book for one damn minute, she wouldn't be knocking into completely innocent people."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:18 pm

"Yeah, you are about as innocent as Hannibal Lecter," she hissed, knowing it wasn't exactly appropriate reference for maybe too many reasons, but she simply couldn't think of anyone else in that moment. She somehow hoped Bill won't know who Lecter actually is, since she wouldn't expect him to read muggle books at all. "And maybe I am doing this so I don't have to look at people like you and had my mood completely ruined in split of a second," she added sharply.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 pm

"I have no idea who the fuck that is?" He said, not really caring who she was talking about, since the point of her statement was pretty obvious. Bill looked past her and started to continue walking, but then she spoke again and he just couldn't help himself. A smirk grew on his lips and he said, "Oh? Again with how I can influence your whole day. You obviously don't have anything interesting to do with your time.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:50 pm

"Says th one who is so hopeless, he kisses his biggest enemy," Misha imidiately shot back at him, realizing too late what she mentioned again. This wasn't what she would want anyone to hear. But fortunately, nobody was around this time. Why she had to use this to fight with him? Probably because the whole thing was completely insane. And even more insane was the fact that deep inside, there was a small part of her that wanted to kiss him again.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:06 pm

"At least I had the balls to do it!" He said, although it was a complete lie. There was nothing brave about it, as it was a complete accident. Well.. more like he just hadn't intended on doing it. It was simply the only thing he could think of to say in return. What was worse, was that he wouldn't have taken it back. The few moments of peace that they had shared in the Hospital Wing had meant a lot to him. His eyes hardened as he assured himself that it was in the past, and it didn't change anything. He hated her just as much as she hated him. "You know.. I've got things to do. You aren't even worth my time." Another lie. He had been planning on going back to his common room and reading a new book about curses in Egypt that he had found in the library.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Misha narrowed eyebrow at him and started to laugh. It wasn't exactly because she found it funny. It was more like only defense how not to slap him across his face and start to cry like a baby. That idiot kissed her, turned her world upsite down and now told her she was not worth his time. She had urge to snap at him how good were her notes to him, but had to remind herself that he didn't know it was her, who gave them to him. "Yeah, be proud of having guts to kiss random girls, idiot," she said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Bill's eyebrow rose, and he shook his head in amusement. "You are not a random girl. Remember, I have hated you since your first year. Therefore you are simply the wrong girl," he said, a smile still on his face. There was a small voice in his head that said that she wasn't the wrong girl. He would beat the voice with his broomstick later. He looked directly at her and said, "You know, I take great pride in being able to ruin your entire day in less than five minutes.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Misha stopped laughing and looked back at him, this time her head high as she spoke to him, calmly and with smirk on her lips. "Actually, Weasley, for the first time in my life, you made my day better. I just found out you are even bigger idiot, than you usualy seem," she told him, not giving away the fact that the whole thing was just an act. He will simply never know. He cannot know.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Bill knew that she was trying to show that she was better than him, but he would never let her win. So instead of walking away like he had planned, he shrugged and said, "So now I'm making your day better. For someone who apparently means nothing to you, I sure effect your life a lot." He wondered if it had really made her day better by having proven that he was an 'idiot', or if she was just saying that. Bill grinned and added, "No matter how you act or what you say, when you are no longer in my sight it is like you never existed."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Another dagger into her heart. Why did she let him hurt her so much? Why did it hurt at all? She shouldn't care. "Says the one who kissed me. I am sorry, idiot or not, one won't do something like this for nothing," she told him mockingly. Of course it didn't mean a thing to him, she knew it was impossible he would care. But right now, it was the best argument she had
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Bill raised an eyebrow and took a step closer to her. His words were just above a whisper when he said, "So now you want to know how I feel about kissing you? What happened to not caring?" He couldn't remember her saying that she didn't care, but he was sure that she didn't. She had a boyfriend, and had shown obvious distaste, so there was no reason to think otherwise.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:50 pm

She took unsure step back. She cannot afford be that close to him. It was too tempting. And she loved Dec. She couldn't afford another stupid mistake. She couldn't help but look at his lips, for split of a second, but quickly looked back into his eyes, not giving away a single emotion. Idit, why did he had to be so close again? Did he just want to make everything harder for her on purpose? "I didn't say I want to know. I said that you don't kiss a person, because you don't give a fuck. Get your ears cleared, Weasley," she told him, her voice low, but sharp.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Bill quickly remembered what had caused him it kiss her, because now that he was so close again he could see her eyes clearly. It wasn't that they made him do it, it was that they caught him off guard and he did something stupid. He hadn't imagined that someone who he hated so much could have such lovely orbs, and looking into them again now- Stop it! He cut off his thoughts, stepping away from her. He quickly put a glare on his face, and made sure that she would believe that he meant it. "What makes you so sure that I don't give a fuck?" He muttered, wishing that he had just left before they had the chance to get into an argument again.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Misha chuckled. "Look at you, approach me with selfconfidence, just to step back when you realized what you did last time you were close? You wouldn't do so, if you didn't give a fuck," she told him, honestly wishing for it to be truth, tho she didn't believe it herself. After all those terrible words he told her lately, it seemed impossible he would actualy care.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am

Bill knew that she was right, but he wouldn't let her see it. He had stepped away because he didn't want to go doing the same thing again. "Well, I haven't got time for this," he said, a frustrated tone in his voice. He straightened his back and put on his best blank face, "Look, Salander. Don't you think it's time that we both grew up?" With that, he stepped around her and walked away. He didn't have to stand there and listen to her and he certainly didn't like to listen to his own thoughts while she was around. They were like a jumbled mess that he couldn't figure out. From now on you will ignore her, William Weasley, he thought.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:12 am

"Says the biggest child in this castle," Misha hissed back at him. Yes, she should have stayed quiet. But, it was Bill. And his presence made her speak absolutely stupid stuff. Maybe she wanted to fight with him. Just so he was close. No, Misha! Stop thinking this way. He is just an idiot. And he doesn't give a fuck for you.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down