Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Life's Cruel, I Know (Misha, R)

Go down

Life's Cruel, I Know (Misha, R) Empty Life's Cruel, I Know (Misha, R)

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Kain sat, alone, in the dark humid dungeons away from everyone. He was in a secluded part of the dungeons, and no one went there anymore. There was one dark, empty classroom, and he usually sat there, thinking, throwing daggers, and destroying things. Everything inside his head told him to kill, to harm, but he was fighting it, as hard as he could, but he lost frequently. That was why Lilith had such a haunting life, that was why he was not close to his family, that was why no one really cared for him. His father and mother were in Azkaban and were only proud of him when he promised to destroy Lilith's life. Those he lived with only saw him as a weapon. Mariya had Raphael now, and they hadn't talked in ages. Lilith hated him. And Atticus and Malphas? They were just little more than acquaintances to Kain.

Not that he hadn't dealt with that life for twelve years, but it was getting tiring. Eventually he'd stop running and just allow the insanity to take over. Leaning back in one of the chairs of the old, already falling apart desks, he looked over at the empty board, his eyes reddening, with tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Life's Cruel, I Know (Misha, R) Empty Re: Life's Cruel, I Know (Misha, R)

Post by Misha Salander Fri May 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Misha was spending more and more days in the dungeons. Last days, she wished she picked a Slytherin. Here, in the darkness and with sounds of the lake behind to walls and windows she felt safe. Despite the fact she wasn't really showing much, for the baby was still small, she could feel the little one gently kicking. When it happened for the first time, she felt urge to find Dec and share this moment. But then she realized he wasn't there anymore. There was no one to share with. Of course she had Bill now, he was her best friend. She was glad for him, because if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be able to handle all this. As she walked, she saw familiar silouette in the dark. Kain Shadow. She knew his story. But then again, Misha knew everyone's story. She always did. "Is she outside with the Gryffindor boy again?" she asked Kain, her voice neutral. She felt sad for him. She herself knew how hard is to get someone you love. And he had it harder then others.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:00 pm

His eyes leveled the girl that entered but he knew her all too well. Why? Malphas explained who she was, and of course she had a spot in the back of his mind like did all those he knew about. He knew what happened to her boyfriend Decibel, and although he didn't know the kid, he had to be on Malphas' side if he didn't want the other Slytherins to slit his throat in his sleep, "Probably," he murmured, turning his dark eyes back to the board, "It's all she does anyway," he shrugged, unknowing clenching his fists under the desk, "Sorry for your loss..." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri May 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Misha looked down for a few silent seconds, her hand unknowingly touched her belly. "Let her have it. Some space I mean. She is a Lestrange, we both know she will come to you eventually. Tell her few nice words from time to time, after the sex I mean. Then it will be even faster," she told him, not really wanting to talk about Dec. She knew Kain slept with Lilith. She could see it in the girl's eyes. "You are too focused on ruining her life, you forgot it would be useful to first catch her into a trap, an illusion. Girls listen to nice words," she added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

"I don't want to do that. It may seem like all I want is to destroy her but I actually care for her. If she ever broke free of the illusion it'd do more than just destroy her..." he replied with a long sigh of exhaustion, noticing she avoided talking about Decibel. He wouldn't push her about it, not today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri May 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Misha sighed too. She understood his concerns. Lilith was probably kind of hopeless case. "Wouldn't it be better to break her all at once, than slowly torturing her?" she asked him kindly. She didn't want to give Kain lessons about his love life. "We both know that even now, her freedom is just a beautiful lie, an illusion. She is going to be broken either way. All this, it leads only to Stockholm syndrom towards you. Which is probably the only thing that can save her sanity. In a way," she said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Kain shrugged at her inquiries, "Well I do care for her but where would the fun be in that?" he asked with both an emotionless tone and expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat May 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Misha chuckled. "Fun? You want to have fun, yet you love her and let's be honest, there is nothing you wish more, than her to love you back," she told him what everybody knew. At least in his circles. But probably everywhere. "I'm not saying don't have fun, I'm only saying, show her even the other side of you when the fun is over. Be the one to break her, but in the same time, be the one to comfort her afterwards," she finished.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:07 am

Kain shrugged at Misha's words yet knew she was half right, only half because in fact she didn't know his feelings, which meant, she didn't know what he truly felt. "Her not loving me back is already fun considering I could get any other female in this dump to do so," he replied whilst he began to bounce his chair. "Huh...that doesn't exactly sound like me ya' know, 'cause to be honest, I really just like seeing her bitch and then cry," he added and he guessed Misha wouldn't feel perturbed by his words as she did date Decibel, who although was perhaps somewhat sane, he wasn't normal either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Misha sighed and sat on the window. "Your fight, not mine," she shrugged. "I'm just bored person, passing by. And at my position, probably don't have much to talk myself," she added bitterly, her hand on her belly, thinking about the little one.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Looking over the desk, at her hand and the small but alas noticeable bump in her belly, Kain asked. "His child?" he raised a brow having no idea the girl was pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun May 25, 2014 4:19 pm

She looked at him, determined look in her face. "Don't judge," she hissed quickly, to defend herself and the little one inside as well.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:38 pm

"I'm not," Kain chuckled, "I find it cute, if you can believe it..." he snorted at his own words. Kain Shadow admitting he found something cute was out of question, but heck, this day was out of question as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down