Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

+2
Ember Shadow
Misha Salander
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) Empty Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:39 am

Ricardo entered the great hall, as it was lunch time. The tables weren't filled yet, since many students were still out playing or doing Godric knew what. At lunch, the students didn't sit on their own tables. They sat wherever they found comfortable. So Ricardo sat alone. Harry, Ember, Chase and Adrastos weren't around, and those were the only people he had spoken to as of yet. So, he didn't want to go near anyone else. A plate of meatloaf appeared in front of him, and he dug in. An 11 year old as big as him was always starving.

Back to top Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) Empty Re: Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 am

"Can I join you?" Misha approached the boy. He was sitting at the table that usually belonged to Ravenclaw, but was empty now and Misha was used to sit at this place, people or not. It was her place, it gave her good view all around her. She quickly waved at her dad who was currently having lunch as well, and sat down opposite to the boy, not really waiting for his answer.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) Empty Re: Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:35 am

Ricardo looked up as a girl came up to him and questioned him to know whether she could join him or not. As she sat down, he smiled, "Well I can't say no now, now can I," he asked rhetorically. "I'm Ricardo. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 am

Ember was running late...for lunch. How could someone be late for lunch? Easy..by falling asleep in the library. So that was the reason why Ember practically skidded into the Great hall. She wanted to get to the good food before nothing was left. Ember bumped into a bunch of people whilst she muttered 'excuse me's' but some Slytherin's weren't so...apologetic. Artemis growled at them to not do anything and she wandered off to their table whilst Ember ran to a table. Seeing Ricardo and a Ravenclaw she hadn't met, she smiled brightly at them. ''Hey, Ricardo. Can I join ya as well?'' She asked with a tilt of her head, causing her curls to fall to the side.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 am

Misha was about to introduce herself when another crazy Gryffindor arrived. "Misha," she introduced herself in the end, still surprised by fast and sort of clumsy approach. "You are both first years I take it?" she asked afterwards.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 am

"Hey Ember, yeah, sit down," He said tapping the seat next to him with a grin. As he looked at Misha, he nodded, "Yes Misha, we're first years. Proud gryffindor first years," Ricky drawled and then chuckled. Although he looked older than a simple first year, he had no shame in admitting he was one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:55 am

Ember grinned at Misha and sat down next to Ricardo. ''Hello Misha...I'm Ember and yeah. I'm a first year.'' She replied with a bright smile before grabbing a roll, biting into it. ''What year are you? You don't look like a first year.'' She asked with a tilt of her head.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:00 am

"Because I am not," Misha smiled. "Third year for me. Obviously Ravenclaw," she said. "I saw there is quite bunch of you now, crazy lions," she decided to tease them a little bit.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 am

Ember smiled. ''Ah...So you know a bit about Hogwarts?'' She asked, eyes filling with wonder whilst Ricardo continued eating his meatloaf. ''We're not crazy...We're just-'' Ember paused and sighed. ''Yeah we're crazy when we need to be.'' She said and Ricardo chuckled.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am

Misha laughed. "I know everything about Hogwarts. I grew up here. See the man at professor's table? He is groundkeeper here, and also my dad," she explained with a smile. "So basicaly, I know everything I can possibly know about this place," she added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:12 am

Ember grinned massively and looked at the Groundskeeper before looking back at Misha. ''Wow! That's awesome!'' she exclaimed and then smiled. ''That's pretty cool that you know so much about this place.'' She admitted, biting into her roll again. ''So other than being a student, you spent a lot of time here with your father?'' She asked.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:23 am

"My dad and my mum and bunch of our animals, yeah, pretty much. There is a cottage down the road towards forest. That's my home. I grew up there. Mum works at the ministry and dad works here. They spent all their free time with me, exploring and having fun," Misha explained with a smile. From what she was saying, everyone would believe she had the best childhood ever. And she had. In a way. Of course there was still this dark secret, more like a few dark secrets her family had, the fact they were cannibals, that her dad was a death eater and she was quite sure her mum suffered some form of Stockholm syndrom. But that wasn't something to mention casually at lunch. Misha knew that too well.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:28 am

Ember listened with complete interest and smiled. ''That's a pretty cool childhood ya got there.'' She said and tilted her head. ''What kind of animals?'' Ember always had a love for animals thanks for her wolf dog, Quies.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 am

Rowan ran from her dorm to the Great Hall. She had been so wrapped up in a book and her studies that she lost track of time. She just hoped that there was still time for lunch. Sliding to a stop outside the massive doors, she opened them and walked in. Seeing the Ravenclaw table with people she didn't know, she shyly walked over and smiled at everyone. "Hi, Misha, everyone. Is there room for one more?" she asked with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 am

"Probably all kinds of them," Misha laughed. "Dad likes animals more than people, he trusts them more, so we are surrounded by animals and nature. I get to civilization very rarely," Misha explained. "But I don't really mind, I guess I am lot after him," she added to ensure they don't think she sees it as a bad thing. When Rowan approached them, Misha smiled brightly at her fellow Ravenclaw. "Hey Rowan, of course! This is Ember and Ricardo. They are first years, just like you," Misha introduced them.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 am

Ember smiled happily. ''That's really amazing.'' Ricardo nodded and they both looked up at the newcomer. ''Hi! I'm Ember but friends can call me Em.'' She said and turned to Ricardo. ''Hey, I'm Ricardo.'' He introduced. Ember grinned at Rowan. ''Awesome, another first year! Hey Rowan.'' She said, grinning away.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:40 am

Rowan smiled and sat nodding to both Ember and Richardo. Seeing the red accents on their robes, Rowan took them both for first year Gryffindors. "Pleasure to meet you both," she said a little brighter. "I nearly missed lunch, I can't believe it..." she said under her breath as a plate with a ham and cheese sandwich on toast appeared. Pouring herself a class of water, Rowan grinned at Ember and Richardo. "A little out numbered, huh, Misha?" Rowan teased. "How are you both enjoying it here?" she asked the lions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

Ember nodded her head with a smile. ''Pleasure to meet you too, Rowan and i nearly did as well...Fell asleep in the library.'' She admitted, cheeks turning red with embarrassment. ''I'm loving it here. I've dreamed about coming here ever since my powers came through.'' She said, grinning whilst Ricardo finished his meatloaf. ''Yeah it's good. Great to be here.'' He replied to Rowan with a smile.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:48 am

Misha smirked as she listened to Rowan. "Which book was it this time? Did you read the muggle ones I borrowed in the library at Diagon Alley for us?" she asked. They were at school for about a week now, but Misha four kindred soul in Rowan. Or at least kindred bookworm. They shared books together and could talk about them in common room until early morning. "And yeah, lions and snakes are everywhere lately," she laughed a bit.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 am

Rowan giggled lightly at hearing that she wasn't the only one to almost miss out on lunch. "I was wrapped up in History of Magic, but I'm almost done with the latest Muggle book," she answered Misha. "I love the library here! I think I've almost fallen asleep there once or twice, too," she said happily to Ember as she took a bite of her sandwhich. "I still can't believe we are actually here..." she said dreamily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:02 pm

"And you haven't seen the restricted section yet, I pressume," Misha said randomly. "That's something!" she added to tease them a bit.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Rowan swallowed another bite of her sandwich and looked at Misha as she mentioned the restricted section of the library. "Well, no. Why go there? I mean, it's restricted for a reason..." she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Ember listened to the close pair with a bright smile. ''I love the library as well! I keep falling asleep in there. Soon i think the librarian will just let me live there.'' She giggled, grinning. Tilting her head at the mention of the restricted section, she cupped her cheek and leaned on her elbow listening.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:58 pm

"No sense for danger, Rowan?" Misha giggled. "Restricted section doesn't mean only dark stuff, you know? There is lots of a history to learn. I would say it's restricted because many of the books inside show the World in realy colors, not just black and white. And not everyone, specialy not kids, are often able to understand it properly and take what was meant to take from the information inside," she tried to explain. "If it was that restricted, it would be impossible to get permission to visit there. And I believe it wouldn't actually exist at all, or be concealed by some very powerful spell. After all, this school is under control of two warlocks," Misha added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Rowan sighed happily at the thought of getting to live in a library. Now that would be the life... Hearing Misha talk about the restricted section of the library only inticed her curiosity instead of making her think twice on actually trying to read what was located there. "It would be cool to read what they have there. Especially if it's history and things. But, why would they hide things like that? Why not have it open for people to read?" she asked, glancing at Ember, Richardo, and then back to Misha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next