Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hello Stranger (Misha) (R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello Stranger (Misha) (R) Empty Hello Stranger (Misha) (R)

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm

After the argument with Malphas Decibel retreated to the common room, his lip was bleeding and there was a cut on his neck and chest but it bothered him none. Pulling off his ruined shirt he poured some water into a bowl and began to start working on the injuries to clean them. His long dark hair fell over his face with his back to the fire he smirked a bit, he loved pissing that little gaunt shit off.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Hello Stranger (Misha) (R) Empty Re: Hello Stranger (Misha) (R)

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 pm

"You are quite a weirdo even for Ravenclaw, aren't you?" Misha smirked. She was sitting on the couch, enjoying sounds of fire, relaxing. Her roomates weren't really the best company for evening relax, so she was rather here. Specialy when nobody else usualy came around in this hour. "How did you end up in this house, I am genuinely curious," she added, as she turned to him.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Turning at the voice he smirked at the attractive brunette, joining her on the couch he said "Well, the hat asked me if i wanted to be in slytherin, i said i couldnt decide, he chose ravenclaw because my mind is power and so is this house."
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:30 pm

"So, what did you do to Mal?" Misha asked, because she was quite sure this was a fight with her friend. She briefly looked out of window to see her home, the cottage down the hill. Her parents were home alredy, because there was light in the kitchen.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 pm

"His whore insulted me, i got revenge" was all he said he slid closer to her down the couch, a hand tucking a stray hair behind her ear "How are you friends with gaunt anyway"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 pm

He had a strange charm around him. If somebody else moved as close to her as he just did, and touched her as a bonus, he would end up as her next dinner. "Keep your friends close, enemies even closer. He is Gaunt. And he knows some of my deepest secrets. I would be a fool to turn him against me. This is not only me and Mal. There is a lot more to our story. But mainly he knows, he accepts, he understands and he is quiet about it. That's all I can ask for," she explained. It was hard to explain her friendship with Mal to someone. He was great friend to her and she cared for him. But there were so many reasons, so many stories behind. How to explain to a stranger?
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 pm

He nodded slowly his eyes becoming entranced with the way she spoke, "your wise for our age" he said his eyes widened slightly with interest "And beautiful"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 pm

"I guess that comes with being me. The wise part I mean. If you knew about skeletons in my closet, you would understand. One has to be clever to hide some things from the world," she replied and blushed slightly as he gave her a compliment. "You think I'm beautiful?" she asked, unsure if she heard right. Nobody told her that before.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 pm

"Yes I do" he said firmly his eyes drifting to take her in "I think many things of you Misha, you are beautiful wise, one of the brightest withces in our house" he let his hand gently touch her chin "I've watched you from afar never approached because i felt unworthy"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:58 pm

"I am just an ordinary daughter of the groundkeeper. If you are not interrested in knowledge of these grounds, I have to warn you, you will be highly disappointed when you come closer," she said, sarcasm so typical for her in her voice. No, Misha was never a type of a girl looking for someone. She was aloner. She had too much to hide to actually get close to someone. She feared losing someone she would care for, just because who she was.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

"Stop hiding girl" he said his dark eyes growing dangerous his voice lowering, Decibel was a predator in every definition of the word "now tell me this, may i kiss you?"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:23 pm

"You can try," she replied only. He tempted her. He tempted her so much she didn't give a damn about the risk of her dad finding out. Decibel had no idea about danger he was in.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

His hands were firm but gentle as one slid behind her wrappiung his fingers in her hair, his other hand found its way to her waist pulling her close he leaned in tantalizingly slow "i'm not afraid" he whispered seeing the question in her eyes. His eyes fell shot as he pressed his lips to hers softly but with growing boldness.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Misha felt insecure, but not really bad, when she ended up in his arms. She barely managed to close her eyes before he kissed her. She didn't want him to know he was the first one to kiss her. She felt embarassed about not being claimed by any other so far. Even if she was only 13. She returned his kiss slowly, unsure if she did it right or not. All she knew was she didn't want to stop. And that it was probably the most stupid thing she ever did in her entire life.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:10 pm

He pulled her into his lap, uncarring about the fact he was still injured and lacking a shirt and that his split lip was still bleeding. He could feel she was timid but her mouth tasted so good and her kisses were sublime. Pressing his way into her mouth he explored the way she moved and felt though he took it slow so not to upset her.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:14 pm

As he pulled her into his lap, Misha felt safe. As safe as she last time felt shen she was little and her mum or dad were playing with her. For now, she felt so free. She gave up on trying to match with him and let him guide her instead. Who would think this innocent accidental meeting turns into her first kiss.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 pm

He let one hand roam down her back his touches gentle in case she did not like what he was doing, he held her close and broke the kiss, his lip bleeding even more now he grinned "So you like the taste of blood" he stated softly "So do i" he sucked on his lip then kissed her throat gently before pulling back once more checking to see if she was okay.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:22 pm

His words surprised her, She didn't ever realize the blood. She was used to have bloody steaks from time to time, when dad was in bad mood and mum was at work, for she refused to move her part in family cannibalism further than it alredy was. She had no idea what to reply and focused only at hiding the shock of potentional danger of him revealing one of her biggest secrets.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:56 pm

"Its okay misha" he said gently "were different don't hide it" he leaned in and kissed her neck his teeth grazing her skin.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:05 am

"Oh, you have no idea," she accidentaly whispered out loud, when she got carried away by his teeth on her skin.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:02 pm

He growled into her neck as he kissed down to her collar bone, he pulled her legs so they wrapped around his waist and he undid a few buttons of her shirt "Your mine" he whispered looking up at her darkly in a way no one had ever seen him before "no one can touch you now"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:05 pm

"So fast, mister Allen? You barely know me and you alredy know you want to keep me?" she teased him, her hands now around his neck and in his hair as she pulled him up a bit, just so she can taste his lips again.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:08 pm

He kissed her hard, flipping them both he pressed her back into the couch leaning over her the firelight glowing in his eyes "I've admired you" he said breaking the kiss "and watched you for some time now, when i see something i want i take it. and what i want is you" he kissed her though softer now, his hands gentle and firm as he undid her shirt and caressed her breasts. "I want to care for you" he said kissing her "I want to worship you" pulling back her bra he kissed her nipple before sucking it into his mouth swirling his tongue around it.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 pm

She shouldn't let him do this. But then again, she shouldn't eat people either, right? And it felt so good to feel his touch and hear those words. "What if I told you I eat people, would you still see me the way you do now?" she somehow managed to say. Or better whisper between her silent moans.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 pm

He stopped playing with her nipples long enough to look her in the eye "Were all predators Misha" he said his deep voice and dark eyes washing over her "some people are too weak to survive in this world, eatting them seems effeciant, even delicious" he knew her words implied cannabalism he knew her long enough now, watched her to know what she meant, leaning over her heavily so his entire body covered her his hand slipped up her skirt, his fingers touched her panties and his irises were blown with lust, "I was only eleven when i figured out your secret" he said as he pealed back her panties so gently she would barely feel it "I saw you with your devil of a father, i saw him skinning his latest kill for a meal" his finger grazed her clit and he smirked "I saw him hand you a piece of raw flesh, I saw you eat it, the blood rolling down your pale chin such a precious daughter...so innocent...so devilish" his finger invaded her feeling the moisutre he had caused pulling it out of her he licked his finger tasting the sweet nectar that leaked from between her legs, "and i've wanted you even more since then you were more then just beautiful Misha Salander, you were twisted"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next