Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

+2
Ember Shadow
Misha Salander
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:58 pm

"No sense for danger, Rowan?" Misha giggled. "Restricted section doesn't mean only dark stuff, you know? There is lots of a history to learn. I would say it's restricted because many of the books inside show the World in realy colors, not just black and white. And not everyone, specialy not kids, are often able to understand it properly and take what was meant to take from the information inside," she tried to explain. "If it was that restricted, it would be impossible to get permission to visit there. And I believe it wouldn't actually exist at all, or be concealed by some very powerful spell. After all, this school is under control of two warlocks," Misha added.

Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Breaks Are Cool [PG-13] (Misha, Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Rowan sighed happily at the thought of getting to live in a library. Now that would be the life... Hearing Misha talk about the restricted section of the library only inticed her curiosity instead of making her think twice on actually trying to read what was located there. "It would be cool to read what they have there. Especially if it's history and things. But, why would they hide things like that? Why not have it open for people to read?" she asked, glancing at Ember, Richardo, and then back to Misha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:17 pm

"As I said. It takes maturity to read things as they really were and take them as they really were. We are still kids, many of us are full of unclear emotions and we cannot take many things as we should," Misha said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 pm

David has been listening in on the Ravenclaw's conversation from his spot at the gryffindor table, where he had been munching on some goodies. When he heard alot of talk about the restricted section he took the moment to step in "I think it should not be restricted, those books hold mention of powerful dark magic, which is what we would need to know about to defend ourselves against out there in the real world, You guys aren't actually considering breaking in to read those books, are you?" he said after he had walked up to them. If they were doing it.. he was in. He wanted to learn as much as possible so he would not be killed like his father had been.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Rowan looked up when a boy from the Gryffindor table walked over talking about the resptricted section and whether or not they were going to bust in and read some of the books there. She knew that there were dark matters in the world, but she didn't feel pressed to have to prepare herself right this second. Afterall, surely they would be learning about all that in the years to come. Right? "I'd like to read what they have there. Not necessarily on the dark magic stuff. But, the history that they are hiding from us, if they are, would be interesting," she said, glancing first to Misha and then to Ember, before looking back at the boy. "I'm Rowan, by the way. Rowan Avery. This is Misha, Ember, and Richardo. And you are?" she introduced and asked with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

"Another spitfire arrived," Misha commented on the sudden arrival of another lion. "Of course there are books full of dark magic, but as far as I know, not exactly the magic meant for protection," she said, her voice maybe a bit too harsh, but it was most likely because the boy just jumped into conversation, without bothering to introduce himself. "And no, at least I was not considering breaking in. I currently have approval to borrow books for my essay from there," she added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Ember listened to everything with eyes filled with interest and wonder. Seeing a newcomer, she turned around and smiled. ''I'm Ember as Rowan said. Ember Shadow.'' She finished, smiling. ''Lions seem to be taking over..'' She mused. She did prefer to stay quiet about everything. She was an observer until she needed to speak afterall.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 pm

David smiled at Rowan, since he could totally understand her point of view, and said "I'm David, David Shuter, it's nice to meet you, all of you" he gave them all a smile in turn, till his eyes rested on the other Gryffindor "Great, I thought i was alone" he grinned at her, it would be nice to have another of his kind with him in this conversation, since his other friends didn't seem to be showing up.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 pm

"David, would you like to join us? Richardo is in your house, too, I think," Rowan offered seeing as they were having a mixed house kind of lunch meeting and tipping her head towards the tall lion next to Ember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Ricardo looked up from listening and smiled at David. ''Hello. I'm Ricardo but Ricky to friends. Yeah i'm in Gryffindor as well.'' He introduced and Ember smiled, not realizing she was actually leaning on Ricardo a bit. Ember laughed at David's words. ''Us lions seem to be taking over right now...'' She said, grinning.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:03 pm

David smiled "I don't see a problem with that, my other friends don't seem to be coming.. detention I expect" Harry and Ron did tend to get themselves in trouble, he then looked eye to eye with the male Gryffindor "Nice to meet Ricardo" he then turned his head to the smaller Gryffindor "well Lion's ARE kings of the wild, so i guess its only right" he chuckled softly, this Ember girl was pretty nice, and growing on David. Rowan was pretty nice too, that Misha chick though... David was not too sure about her
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Rowan playfully rolled her eyes at David's joke about lions being the kings of the wild, chuckling afterwards. "Lions may be the kinds, but Eagles are the wise ones," she said with a playful wink and taking a bite of her sandwich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

"Being a king doesn't always mean not being a fool, you know?" Misha seconded her housemate. "Ravenclaw are rare kind. I suppose it's good that way, makes us special," she smirked. Of course she didn't mention she could be as well Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Actually, only Rowan knew that secret of her hatstall.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:23 pm

He smirked playfully at Rowan "well, I guess every Lion needs a Eagle by their side, we're the power, you're the brains. That would be quite a team, not something to be messed with" he winked back at her, then turned to Misha "Ravenclaw's being rare is not a good thing, it means there are a crap load of stupid people in this world, which means that we will slowly deteriorate until we are nothing more than dumb apes again" he rolled his eyes playfully at her. He himself knew that the hat pondered putting him in Ravenclaw, it actually pondering putting him in all the houses, but Gryffindor won. Hufflepuff would have been the second option, Ravenclaw the third. Of course, he had told no one of this, not even his own mother, since he was proud to be in gryffindor.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:40 pm

"There are some lions that are fools. But there are others that are not," Ricardo reminded, after a long period of silence. He was referring of course, to himself. The hat didn't have doubts whether to place him in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Or in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. But, the hat did have a problem when he was deciding if Ricardo would be set in Gryffindor or Slytherin. "Moving on, brain versus brawn is a nice known fairy tale story where brain wins, but in real life, we'll see who really wins," he stated with a joking tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Misha smirked. She could tell Ricardo also had a little snake inside. It was obvious. "Truth, I would just like to add that not being Ravenclaw doesn't mean being stupid," she added her last remark. "So, which subject is your favourite so far?" she changed topic quickly.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:53 pm

David smirked at Ricardo "That is too true Ricky, look at Neville Longbottom, He's a great guy, but he's no Hermione Granger" That was true, there was no way David would even consider asking Neville out on a date.. Ricky seemed to be turning into David's type of guy. "I got my money down on Brawn" He smiled at Ricky

When Misha spoke, he reluctantly looked at her, she was not turning out to be his type of person at all. He said "Defense against the Dark Arts, yours?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:30 pm

"DADA is pretty nice, Quirrell is a pretty weird teacher, but meh," Ricky said as he smirked, whilst smiling at David, "My favorite subject, HOWEVER, is Care Of Magical Creatures. Professor Carrow is truly engaging," Ricardo drawled, never losing his smug smirk. Misha had figured him out, he could tell by her tone. David and Ember however had not. Which was enough for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:01 pm

David raised an eyebrow at Ricky "well, if you say so, I myself find that Quirrel just needs to work on his nerves a little, he's an okay guy otherwise." he then shook his head about care of magical creatures "Creatures don't really..fascinate me.. sure, it can be interesting, but I prefer classes when we use our wands.." there was something about Ricky's tone that hinted a little slytherin from within him, but not enough, obviously, to be put in slytherin.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:44 pm

"Well, I've heard it took around 5 or 6 men to once take down Professor Carrow, and he wasn't using his wand. And he's alive. Guess not using a wand ain't so bad," Ricky drawled, and grinned, as this proved his earlier statement. Brain vs Brawn didn't always have the same outcome. Of course Professor Carrow was still taken down, but he was alive, and well. So, brain seemingly lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

David was slightly shocked at this "well.. if you say so, I guess i believe you, the question is.. did they have wands? Because Either way, he would have to use brains to win. I think it would be impossible for 5 men to take him down without brains.. although, Hagrid could use brute strength to win.." he smiled slightly, imagining just that.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Emrys walked down the narrow tables, talking to one of the gryffindor first years from her potions class Chase. "Come on chicka you can sit with me and we can finish this homework before next class" chase suggested. At her comment Emrys smiled a bit, following her to the gryffindor table she caught pieces of the conversation "Afraid to lose your wand" she drawled looking at the boy who disliked magical creatures class.

Chase looked between them and smiled a bit "hey Ricky" she said cheerfully pushing the other boy aside
she slid into the seat next to ricky "what are we talking about?" she looked at the other students "Mixed bag here i see! well i'm Chase Yaxley, this is my potions partner Emrys Grimm"

"enchanted" Emrys said looking at them all.

ADMIN NOTE: David Shuter you are not permitted to claim friendship with any characters you have not plotted with.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Ember listened carefully to the conversation and smiled when she needed to. Hearing a familiar voice, she grinned brightly. ''Emrys! Chase!'' She called out and got up from her seat, wrapping her arms around Emrys. ''Been a while!'' She whispered into her ear and sat back down next to Ricardo again. Her smile never faded now that her oldest friend was here and with Chase as well, it simply stuck. ''My father said Professor Carrow is an excellent man and my great uncles have actually fought him in a battle. I bet it was really cool.'' Her small but strong voice called out and she gave an almost nervous smile.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:28 pm

"The only free and living father to bunch of Gaunts, of course he has to be tough," Misha smirked. "I personaly like History. And potions. Fits me the best," She added her own favourite subjects. As she looked at the new girls approaching. She didn't know them, so she simply politely nodded in saying quiet hi.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:55 pm

His inital impression of Emrys was a self centered Slytherin. He wasn't normally hostile, but for someone who started out with chirping him, he would make an exception. He turned to her 'I don't know, are you afraid to lose your head?" he shot back at her

he turned to Misha "History? Binns? how can you not fall asleep in his class? The books are interesting enough. but Binns makes it the most boring subject on earth, like seriously, I prefer Math." He cringed though, when she said potions "ugh.. no. Snape.." was all he had to say about that
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Ricky put his arm over Chase, smiling at her as he then looked at Ember who was leaning against him. He shook his head, as he saw how close the three we're getting. He was really starting to like those two a lot. "Yeah, he's Malphas' dad, that Third Year Slytherin who thinks he rules the school," he drawled referring to Bruce and then turned to Emrys, "No offense towards Slytherins," he said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Ember smiled lightly at Ricardo, realizing she really be amazing friends with him and Chase who was her room mate. She then turned back to the conversation and remembered why she was quiet in the first place. Biting into her roll, she continued to lean on Ricardo, feeling protected and safe by the tall boy despite him being in first year. ''He is a mix of Carrow and Gaunt. No wonder he thinks so.'' She spoke up a bit before going back into her observing silence.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next