Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)

+3
Morana Gaunt
Luna Valkyrie
Remus Lupin
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Morgan nodded, "That's what they say," as Morana recieted the old poem commonly used at weddings. As she opened the black velet box Morana handed to her, she gave a small gasps and smiled brightly at the sparkling necklace. Touching it gently, she looked up at her friend and said, "Morana, it's beautiful. Thank you. I will wear it proudly." Morgan walked to the vanity and placed the box next to the other boxes, she only assumed held other pieces to get her ready for the big day. There were several other boxed tied with blue and silver ribbons stacked neatly next to those, and Morgan selected ONE and gave it to Morana. "Happy Christmas. To go with the hair comb I gave you," she said with a sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 pm

"Salazar, thank you, Morgan," Morana said, amazed by the present. Since it didn't fit her dress today, she didn't put it on, but she hid it into her handbag and imidiately imagined it with the new blue dress she got at Diagon Alley two weeks ago. If Morana loved something, it was getting herself look beautiful for her husband.

------------

Lily couldn't find James anywhere, so she decided to visit Morgan first. She had news to share after all. She was going to be bride soon as well. With her left hand, huge engagement ring on, she knocked on the door and after that suddenly realized, who might be inside. So she rather stood there, in hope nobody heard it, than entered herself. She didn't want to ruin Morgan's day. Specialy when it didn't even start yet.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Morgan beamed as Morana thanked her for the necklace. "I hope you enjoy it," she said as another knock sounded. "Come in, unless you are the Groom-to-Be!" she said brightly. Morgan trusted that Remus wouldn't come see her before the ceremony, but you never knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Lily bit her lip, but entered anyway. "Hey Morgan," she said quietly with weak smile as the first she saw was no one else than Morana Gaunt herself. Lily wouldn't mind Luna and Kronos. Even if she knew the two of them were helplessly loyal to the other Gaunt. It was obvious. But Morana Gaunt was someone, Lily just couldn't stand. She felt so helpless around her. Cold merciless bitch, who always knew what to say, who always got what she wanted and who always knew how to make Lily look like scum next to her. The way she dressed, the way she walked, talked, even smiled no matter how fake the smile was. Morana Gaunt was exactly the person, who made Lily feel like life is unfair and that good cannot win in the end no matter how hard they tried.

------------

Morana looked towards the door to see mudblood redhead entering. She smirked coldly, but so only Lily could see. Mainly, she didn't want to ruin Morgan's wedding, by showing her feelings towards lame girl who just entered. Morana didn't really understand it. Lily Evans was probably the only mudblood in history who could with her beauty and power get many things. But her self-confidence made her lose it all.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:59 pm

"Lily!" Morgan said as she went to her and hugged her tightly. "I didn't expect you to stop by. Have you found James? He's likely with the boys. I think they were all coming together...." she said, furrowing her brow trying to remember if that was true or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Luna was shocked as Morana hugs her. She couldn't help but feel saddened. Morana knew how it felt to lose a twin. ''Hey Morana...Been a while.'' She says, hoarsely. She nods her head at Lily and walks over to Kronos, taking his hand. She laces her fingers with his and squeezes softly, feeling comfortable.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Lily looked down for a second, which she used to put fake smile on. She didn't want to give Morana that satisfaction, which she apparently longed for. Than she looked up again and not many people would recognize her smile is not like usualy. "Yeah, I guess boys have party somewhere, I am sure James appears eventually," she said.

--------------------

Morana gave Luna look full of concern and hoped they will have some time alone to talk about what was bothering young Hufflepuff. But than her piercing green eyes slowly went back to mudblood. Morana found it funny. She was master of fake smiles. What Evans was trying was just lame. But Morana had no intention to make a mess. Not here, not now anyway.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Morgan smiled at Lily. "Nothing to worry about. I'm sure they will appear soon, if not, already are here," she said reassuringly. Turning to Morana, she asked, "Morana, have you seen your sister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Remus finished his tie when there was a knock on the door "Come in Sirius" he said with a chuckle knowing all to well who it was.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Marvolo appeared on Bruce's arm at the wedding, there son safely tucked away at Carrow manor with his grandmother she kissed her fiance on the cheek "I'll see you soon darling" she turned and dissapeared down the hall searching for morgan's room.

Finding it she opened the door "Ladies i'm here the party can start" she said with a chuckle.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 pm

"She will arrive soon, don't worry. She had some "troubles" few days ago, so she will be a bit late, but she will make it. You know her, she wouldn't miss it for the world," Morana replied and by troubles she meant her little nephew. She didn't want Evans to know, what would be the point of hiding it after all. "But honey, if you excuse me for a few, I am going to make sure Rem will know the hell how to take care of you once you are his. And give him a hug," she added, half laughing. "But than I will be back! We need to make sure that you look like queen today," she winked and disappeared behind to the door, like if Evans wasn't there at all.

--------------------

Lily watched the scene shocked. She never saw Morana like that. That bitch really knew how to play anything. Including a goodie.

--------------------

"Remus! You bastard! Stop avoiding me, I have to take care of your bride, so you better get your ass here and hug me so I can go!" Morana half shouted with devilish grin as she saw Remus few steps from her with Sirius. She didn't care what Black will do. She just made sure no one who wouldn't want to doesn't hear her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Morgan looked up at the familiar face that entered her chamber, a smile spread across her face. "Marvolo! We're been waiting!" she said excitedly as she went to her, wrapping her arms tightly around her. After the hug, Morgan took Marvolo's hands and turned to the others. With a deep breath, she said, "Shall we? Let's make some magic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Sirius smirked, upon hearing his brother, and pushed the door open, stepping inside his room. Looking out, he spotted Bruce, going to talk to James and Peter. They were in a wedding, so Bruce was probably not gonna cause trouble. He noticed Morana yelling for Remus, and narrowed his eyes. "Go to her first...I don't wanna be interrupted when I'm with you..." he smirked, before stepping into Remus's quarters, but letting his brother go talk to...Morana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Remus chuckled and picked Morana up in a bone crushing hug "Sister i'm so glad you came" he said with a smile, he kissed the top of her head then said "the men folk have to get ready go take care of my mate" he winked at his sister and slipped into the room behind Sirius closing he door.

~~

Marvolo nodded her wand in hand she said "now as for hair what are you hoping for my darling little snow?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Morgan lead Marvolo to the vanity and pulled Luna along, too. At Marvolo's question, she answered, "Something elegant, like the winter. Simple.... But, refined...." Morgan began to think about how Remus liked her hair.... "Some ringlett whisps.... He likes to play with it when it's curled...." she mused quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Marvolo tapped her wand on her hip in thought "i think i know just the thing then" she said with a smirk "you ladies will take care of the rest while i do her hair?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Morana only smiled at him as she enjoyed his hug. Her smile told him everything. How much loved him, cared for him and was happy for him. She really felt like he was her brother. With that smile, she ran back to Morgan. "So, I am back!" she made a crazy entrance and than gave Evans cold icy stare. "And you are still here why, m.." she started, but didn't finish it. "You will see Morgs at the wedding, don't worry," she said and pushed mudblood behind the door. Lily tried to give her her own version of icy stare, but failed miserably. It almost made Morana laugh. Almost. If she didn't find Evans so pathetic it wasn't worth it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 pm

"See you soon, Lily!" Morgan called after her as Morana pushed her out. "Say hi to the boys for me!" she just managed to say as te door closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:13 pm

As Remus closed the door, Sirius pushed him against it, smirking. "You best be ready for this..." He said, making sure the door was locked. "I don't want you to be hurt like what happened with Malachi...and me. You best treasure Morgan..." he advised, before breathing deeply. "But never forget me though...I'm always here!" he said with a small grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Remus licked his lips as Sirius spoke "I could never forget you Sirius" he took his chin in his rough hand and pulled him in kissing him fiercley. "just remember who you belong to" he grumbled
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Sirius pulled back slightly, with a grin. In his wedding day, Remus could still know who really owned him. Sirius gently held Remus's hips, moving up slowly along his arms to his shoulder and then later around his neck. All this while slowly moving his lips closer towards his. His eyes locked on Remus's, as he crushed his brother's lips with his wet ones, slowly moving his hands around his back. "Don't forget who you really belong to either..." he said, before winking, "Now go on outside. James and Peter are eager to see you too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Remus looked at him breathing heavily he knew it wouldn't be there last kiss, it couldn't be they were made for each other in ways there women werent.

Hugging him tightly he turned and opened the door and swaggered out "gentlemen" he greeted them with a spin on his heel to show off his tux.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Sirius quickly followed Remus after he left, catching his breath and calming his heart beat, and could only smile as Remus showed the boys his clothes.

---------------
James and Peter clapped silently with huge smirks on their faces, as James excused himself. Peter clapped once more with excitement, as Bruce looked at Remus as well. "Very well child, now go and get married already so I can go back to my kid!" he said, a bit harshly, but the fact that he was joking could easily be seen in his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Luna saw the look of concern from Morana and smiled as she walked out. As Marvolo walked in, she let a happy grin form on her face and she wraps her arms around the girl. ''Hey there.'' She says softly. She listened as Morgan told Marvolo what she wanted for her hair. She leaned on the vanity table and tilted her head, thinking of what to do with the perfection she called the sister of her heart.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Remus laughed hoping hi brothers didnt understand bruces' out burst "Our ladies are still hard at work let us go to the bar for a drink" he said
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Luna then looked up after a while of staring at Morgan thinking about what to do. She sees Kronos still in the room and she chuckles, shaking her head. She stood up, still barefeet and walked over to him. She has to look up due to the height difference and bites back a laugh knowing that if she was wearing her shoes, she'd probably match him. She goes onto her tiptoes and pecks his lips softly. ''Love...I'm sorry to do this but you can not be in here whilst us girls work our brilliance and magic on the bride. Stand guard, no more visitors.'' She says softly and then tilts her head. ''So in other words, get the fuck out and be your strong sexy self whilst guarding the door.'' She whispers in his ear with a smirk. She kicks his butt and waits for him to leave with the smirk still on her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:46 am

At that point, Sirius had already joined the boys and Bruce, and heard Bruce clearly. He would question him later about what he meant...but it was probably nothing. Bruce was a good jokester when it came to 'happy' occasions. "Indeed, I need to drink something." Sirius said with a smirk, as he, Peter and Bruce moved to the bar, along with Remus.

--------------

James searched for Lily non stop, but was unable to find her. She may have yet to arrive, but she isn't one to come in late. he thought, and as he looked back, the boys were gone. Can't leave for one second... he chuckled, as he jogged to the bar, quickly sitting next to them. "There's something called waiting you ignorant twats!" he said, grinning as Bruce, surprisingly, let out a chuckle. "Well, you little shit, drinking called us!" he answered as Sirius laughed as well. "Can't blame you for answering the call really..." James responded just as fast with a smirk, before picking up a glass, "To Remus and Morgan!" he said, chugging down what appeared to be firewhiskey, as Bruce, Peter and Sirius did the same afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next