Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just me... (Morgan, Invited only)

2 posters

Go down

Just me... (Morgan, Invited only) Empty Just me... (Morgan, Invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Rabastan was sitting on the cold, stone bench, deep in one of the corners in dark dungeons. He relaxed and enjoyed silence around him. Lately everything has been so crazy. Marvolo having baby and getting married, for which he was really happy, specialy after she found herself a good partner for once. But there was still little part of him, that childish one, that missed her by his side. It was him who stole her first kiss, took away her virginity. Who grew up with her, knew all her secrets. And she will still be one of the closest people to him. There was nothing to be ashamed of.

Another part was Morana with Barty. Those two were crazy example of epic love. From all the people, two of the biggest monsters found such a rare thing. They were like siblings to him and he was glad for the fact they found what nobody else did. But those weren't the only weddings around and with his own on the way, somehow he felt a bit exhausted. So today, he left Katrina on her own to enjoy her own friends and life and he himself hid here. Just to turn off for a little while. Get some peace.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Just me... (Morgan, Invited only) Empty Re: Just me... (Morgan, Invited only)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Morgan could hardly believe it. It seemed like only yesterday it was Christmas time and now the school year was nearly over. The year had gone so fast! Morgan was on her way to see Andrew to congradulate him on the new addition to his family. She had gotten to know him very well thanks to Lyra. Sure he had a temper, but Lyra seemed to mellow him out greatly. Walking down the dungeon hall towards his room, Morgan spotted a lone figure sitting in the dark on one of the benches that lined the hall. Taking a closer look, she smiled when she realized it was Rabastan. She hadn't really had a chance to talk with him since her own wedding, and he seemed to have all but vanished as of late.

Morgan walked over to him, her visit with Andrew could wait. "All alone, Rabastan? Care for some company?" she asked happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Rabastan had his eyes closed when he heard familiar voice. "Morgan P... Lupin! What the hell are you, from all people doing here, angel?" he asked with smirk which quickly turned into a bright smile as he got up and hugged her tightly. "You know I never refuse a company of beautiful lady. Specialy you," he added and offered her a seat before he sat down again on his own. "So what brings our little raven back to the dungeons?" he asked curiously.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm

A light laugh escaped her when she heard him slightly trip over her new name. Getting up, he hugged her tightly, and Morgan hugged back, a bright smile on her face. When he offered her a seat next to him, she sat and answered him, "Well, I was coming to see Andrew Wood. He was made a godfather recently, and I wanted to tell him congrats." Morgan looked at him with her grey-blue eyes bright, even in the darkness of the dungeons. "Why are you sitting in the dark all alone? I'm surprised Katrina isn't with you," she said, tucking a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Rabastan smiled at her once again. She looked happy. He was really glad for it. She deserved better than him. "We are together all the time and we will be even more now when she is going to be lady Lestrange, so I can have a little break, can I?" he laughed. It was true. They were the same year, had most of the same classes, afternoons they spent together as well and she basically lived in his room at dormitory. Katrina was his angel. She understood him, everything was so easy with her. Even talking about how he killed ten people at one night, bot of them covered in blood thanks to him and she was still the same. He didn't scare her. She was perfect for him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:34 pm

"Lady Lestrange?" Morgan said as her smile brightened. "Congratulations, Rabastan!" she said wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. "That is wonderful news," she said letting him go. She was happy for him. Even if she didn't agree with his views, Rabastan deserved to be happy. He deserved to find someone who could love him that way she could not. "When is the big day?" Morgan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 pm

"Not sure yet. I guess one day we just decide we do it and the next day it happens. I don't feel like planning this over. Even asking her was spontaneous," he replied. "We still have war on our hands, remember? There are few things I need to do first. And Katrina as well. Planning a wedding seems like too much unnecessary pressure right now," he added. "So how is your life going anyway? What about Remus?" he asked.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Hearing that they were likely to not really plan their wedding out made Morgan smile. Some people could just do it that way. Remus and she were lucky. Their mothers did most of the planning with just added input from them. When Rabastan brought up the war, her face fell and the bright twinkle in her eye faded.... War.... The dark cloud that was coming to meet them no matter what anyone said. Was wasn't coming, it was here... Just not quite to them yet. Morgan dropped look to her hands, which she linked together. At his question about Remus, a soft smile touched her lips. "We are doing well. It's strange being married, but wonderful at the same time. Nothing really has changed," she said quietly, but happily. In reality, nothing had changed. She had moved in with him before the start of the year, so the only change was the added ring to her finger and the change in her last name. "Things will change next year, though..." she added, a somber tone touching her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Katrina appeared seemingly from nowhere and threw her arms around Morgan from behind. "But what is life without a few changes," she  said from where her head lay on her shoulder, without the slightest clue as to what they spoke of. Letting go of the girl briefly to grasp her hands. "It's a bit late but congrats Mrs. Lupin." She left to Rabastan's side, giving him a quick peck . "Sorry if I interrupted."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Morgan jumped slightly when she felt a warm set of arms encircle her from behind. When she heard Katrina's voice, she smiled. "Change will come," Morgan said brightly as Katrina let her go, and came around to see them. "Thank you. I should be saying the same to you. Congratulations, Katrina!" she said as she got up, drawing the Slytherin into a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you both. And, no interruptions. We were just talking," she said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Rabastan smiled brightly as he saw Katrina approaching them. When girls greeted each other, he pulled Katrina onto his lap, his arms tightly and possesively around her waist as he gave her quick welcome kiss. "Well, well, here you are my little troublemaker, you are not interupting at all," he said.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:38 am

"Thank you, and I you." She truly was happy for Morgan, she seemed to glow even when she was apart from Remus. She squeezed Morgan before releasing her. Katrina smiled as she was pulled onto Rabastan's lap, a nearly permanent residence for her. She briefly nuzzled his neck, before returning his kiss with one of her own. "Then you will not mind if I steal her attention," she grinned against his neck. "How fare thee, young matron?" She asked Morgan, a flighty tone to her voice.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:16 am

Morgan couldn't help but smile as she watched Rabastan and Katrina interact with one another. They were indeed perfect for each other, there was no doubting that. Seeing Katrina and him, especially him, as happy as they were made Morgan not just happy, but at ease. He had found his special someone. "Fairing well, fairing well," she answered her. "Just finishing up the year's studies and preparing for the summer. Nothing overly exciting," Morgan added. Truthfully, she wasn't all that excited for the end of the year. Sure summer would come and would be filled with everyone being together, but then the new school year would start. The boys will be all graduated and Morgan will be on her own, in a sense. There were still others there like Molly and Luna and the others, but it wasn't going to be the same without Remus, Sirius, and the whole crew. She could only hope that the echoes of this war were still far enough off that the summer wouldn't be spoiled by it... "And, what about you two? I can see that you have been well since you are now engaged, but other than that, how have you both been?" Morgan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Rabastan smiled weakly at Morgan's question. What was he supposed to answer now? Truth was, that when him and Katrina weren't busy wondering around the woods together, they did stuff Morgan surely didn't want to know about. "Really busy, I would say," he said in the end. "Specialy being a good guys inside school is exhausting, am I right my dear?" he added, looking at his fiancé.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Katrina stifled a laugh and nodded in agreement. "There's never a dull moment," she glanced at him with a quick grin. "Hmm I wouldn't say exhausting exactly, just a tad... boring." She frowned. It was dissatisfying really and there was no fun to be had from playing the role. "It's like playing with a mouse that's too dumb to take the bait." She said. "Yet I don't think that's right way to describe it."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Morgan didn't pretend that she didn't know what they were alluding to. She knew that Rabastan was no saint, and likely, Katrina wasn't any better. But, that aside, they were pleasant, and she was happy for them. "Rabastan said that you were thinking about simply winging it when it came to your wedding. Any ideas when you plan to be husband and wife by? After graduation, before, this summer?" she asked with a laugh, trying to steer away from the dark topic of conversation they were touching on. Even though she knew what they were both capable of, and that soon she would be standing against them, even in thought and not action, she still felt for them both. Even though they were both dark, both of them were kind to her when she needed it most. She would never forget that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:36 pm

"Don't worry, you will recieve invitation just in time," Rabastan smiled at his ex-fiancé, before he looked at his current one and gently pulled her dark hair behind her ear. "Boring you say," he said, looking at her with mischief. Maybe they could have some fun tonight. Sneak out of the castle. "What do you say on double date?" he asked Katrina, sure she will know he meant little trip with Barty and Morana, just to have some bloody fun.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:33 pm

She didn't know really. Some time before their lives grew even more complicated she'd decided. But when that would happen, she hadn't the slightest clue. There was nothing to add to Rabastan's response so she let it be. "I say the company is welcome." It had been a whilst since she'd enjoyed the company of others; of course classes and such did not count. "Tomorrow then?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down