Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R)

3 posters

Go down

The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R) Empty The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 am

The wedding area

The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R) Ff017b9f680491c8b6e8bcd0658a7add
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R) Empty Re: The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue May 06, 2014 9:37 am

Jocelyn was walking around telling the elves what to do. "I want the flowers at the door." She pointed at the elf that had a bunch of flowers in his hand. It was her own wedding and as her soon to be husband warned her to not get stressed on the big day, she was still running around, telling elves what to do and to do it now. Jocelyn stood in the middle of the room, dressed in a small blue dress and looked around. A smile crept on her face as she was finally finished in the area where her wedding would take place. Now she only had to check the kitchen for the food.

Another house elf stumbled opon her and held out the candles. "Where would you like these, Miss Immorta." Jocelyn looked at the candles and sighed. She had told them to put them on the tables in the dinner area. She took two deep breaths and then smiled again. "Do the tables have candles? Are those leftovers? I would like them in the stockroom upstairs where the other things are standing that i have left from decorations and such." The elf walked away.

Jocelyn walked out of the area ready for changing and letting go of all the preparations. She held up an elf. "If the guests arrive you can send them into this area, if there are some girls asking for me, here is a scroll with names, only they can send upstairs." Jocelyn walked upstairs ready for her big day.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R) Empty Re: The Wedding of Jocelyn and Matthew (Family and friends) (R)

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed May 07, 2014 11:36 am

Kronos was sat on the chair upstairs, his feet on the table "AH JOCELYNNNN MY SISTER! Been waiting for you." he flew off the chair and bear hugged her "I am so happy for you Jocy." his hug lifted her off her feet. "AND I know you're going to look amazing."

Dragon was stood in the corner with a grin "You mis-pronouced perfect nephew." he smiled and looked at his daughter. "I am so proud of you kiddo. So proud."

Legion was next to appear, he joined the bear hug "Jocy and matt in a car...are they naked yes they are...hahahha" the brothers laughed as they hugged her.

Thane, was next "Dunno what they're doing dunno who they are, all I know is they've gone to far" he grinned and winked at Jocelyn. "Well done kiddo"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Wed May 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Luna was standing behind her husband, her hands on his shoulder before he rushed off his chair. ''My husband is still a child...'' She muttered, grinning at Thane. She then looked at Jocelyn. ''You're gonna look beautiful, Jocelyn. The girls are just finishing up your changing room, darling.'' She told her with a kind smile.

Skyla stood beside Luna with her own kind smile and took Jocelyn' hand after pushing the boys out the way, still avoiding Legion. ''My, My, My...You're an extremely busy bee. The place looks wonderful and all it needs is an angel in a wedding dress.'' She said, kissing Jocelyn's forehead.

Belledona was standing behind Thane, almost hiding her fragile looking body. ''Congratulations, Jocelyn. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life married to Matthew. You two are perfect together.'' She said, holding up her glass of champagne and downed it in one as an early celebration drink.

Belledona's dress ~ Luna's dress ~ Skyla's dress
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed May 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Jocelyn walked into the room where her wedding dress was waiting for her. Jocelyn jumped when Kronos, her half brother spoke and basically jumped out of the chair into her arms to hug her. She hadn't seen him sitting at the chair but it made her smile and blush when he said how proud he was on her. "Kronos! You scared me!" Jocelyn laughed and saw Legion as he joined the hug, she hugged them back. "Kronos, Legion, thanks for coming. I'm nervous now, everything is set to have the wedding." Jocelyn breathed. Jocelyn nodded at Luna, sharing the same thought.

Pulling out their hug, Jocelyn noticed her own father and Thane and smiled at them both. She wanted to walk up to them when Skyla walked up to her, there was still the intense air around Skyla and Legion but Jocelyn shook the thought away. It was her day! "Yes, thank you both." Jocelyn said to Luna and Skyla before walking up to Thane and Belledona and sighed. She had taken Axel in her house and totally forgot about his real parents, she forgot about Thane and Belledona, who basically protected her when she was younger. "Thane, Belle, I...About Axel, i have something special with him but i don't want to take him away from you, your only son." Jocelyn said honestly. "I don't want to replace you Belle, You stay his mother forever and i remind him that every two days! Now i have taken him in my house, i feel guilty against you Belledona, i didn't mean it and sometimes he is a pain in the ass but you have to see him with Heath, it is remarkable as if they were meant to be best friends." Jocelyn gave a small smile thinking at earlier events in their new home. Jocelyn turned to her father and stood close to him. "Walk me down the aisle, please?" Jocelyn looked from Dragon to Thane. "Both of you, you took care of me too."

Jocelyn then turned to Legion and Kronos and her bright smile returned. "I made something." She walked to her dress and lifted the ruffles up. In gold letters, all her brothers names were sewed on some of the ruffles. "I wanted to have Archimedes name and Dante's name on my dress and decided to do all my brothers even Felix on my dress. What do you think?" Jocelyn asked them.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Axel walked inside with a purple suit, that summoned attention to him. Looking at Jocelyn he smiled warmly wanting to approach but then saw his parents, and just awww fuck no, he wasn't going there. Pulling a chair he sat down and yes, lit up a cigarette because he simply could. Taking a long drag he avoided looking at his parents, and instead focused on the ceiling and the smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 16, 2014 10:50 am

Jocelyn turned to the door when she saw Axel but he didn't enter the room. Jocelyn quickly glanced up to where he was looking and immediately knew why he didn't enter. Jocelyn excused herself and walked up to Axel. He looked nice in is purple suit and she smiled, giving him a kiss on top of his head. "Hey, you look gorgeous!" Jocelyn smiled while she waved away the smoke. To be honest, he couldn't smoke in the area but how could she be mad at him. Jocelyn looked back, into the room and sighed. "Axel..." She paused. Did she wanted to go down the path of where she tells him about his parents? She didn't want to have a fight, not on her wedding day. Jocelyn looked at him again. It is not only his fault of course! "Would you like to keep an eye on Heath while the ceremony is starting, i know he will be more quiet by you than by my father. I know you will distract him. Can you do that for me?" Jocelyn asked him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:19 am

When Jocelyn came to speak with him Axel made an effort of sending the smoke away from her, and whilst at first he thought she was going to speak to him off his parents, he was surprised when he heard her ask him to take care of Heath. The cigarette crushed under his grip, and the filter fell to the floor. Rising from his chair Axel nodded, "I'll take care of him," he told her blowing away the smoke one last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed May 21, 2014 5:52 am

Jocelyn nodded thankfully. "Thank you dear. I will let my father bring him to you, he is in my dressing room, taking his little nap. I have to go and move everyone out of my dressing room." Jocelyn sighed happily, she looked at Axel who was getting taller by the days. "Are you alright? They had to be here, your father took good care of me when i was younger and ohh because you are babysitting Heath, you can sit on the first row." She had already arranged that for him. "I have to go back inside."

Back in the room, everyone is still busy chatting with each other. Jocelyn walked to the center of the room and started to shout so everyone would be quiet. "Thank you all for coming! I would like to announce that the ceremony will begin shortly, so if you would settle down in the ceremony room, I would be very pleased." Jocelyn looked around the room. She hadn't seen Felix, where is that boy! Jocelyn walked over to her father who was about to exit the room. "Father, have you seen Felix? If you see him, tell him i want to speak with him."

Time skip.

Jocelyn stood in her wedding dress in front of the closed doors of the ceremony room. The dress fitted perfectly, she felt sexy in the dress and very nervous. Axel had picked up Heath and they were so cute together. The bridesmaids were lining up by the door, Thane and Dragon were at the front door. "Dad, Thane, I would like to walk down the aisle."

The door opened and the girls walked as tey had rehearsed, then there were Dragon and Thane linked with Jocelyn in the middle, on the music, the people stood and the three of them walked down the aisle towards Matthew.

(Note: Sorry if i did a bit of godmodding but i really wanted to move the thread forward. So for Thane and Dragon, just rp like you walk Jocelyn down the aisle. Axel and Felix, it is just a timeskip so i can still talk to you!)
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down