Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)

+3
Morana Gaunt
Luna Valkyrie
Remus Lupin
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm

As Severus' change of tone, she looked at him. "It is. As soon as it seems, this is something I'm sure of," she said simply. Her eyes turned slightly sad, "You know, I moved in with him and his family before school started. Something Father said to him before he gave his blessing, of sorts, made me think about this. He told Remus that, even though he didn't agree with his blood stauts, he knew that Remus could protect me better than he could." Morgan dropped her eyes, "And, I believe it. I feel safer with him then I've ever felt before.... In a time of questions, you have to find what you know is certain and hang onto it for as long as you can...." Morgan began to feel a lump in her throat as she spoke. "It's all you can do...." she said softly, a quiver in her voice.

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding of Remus Lupin and Morgan Prince (All Invited)

Post by Severus Snape Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Morgan's words rang true and Severus could feel the wisdom of them deep in his heart. Especially in times like these it was important to live in the here and now and to find what was good for you. Obviously the Gryffindor was good for his cousin and he had no doubt that the werewolf would protect her most fiercely.
"I'm glad to hear you say so and if you are certain in this, I shall not question your judgement." Severus smiled and reached over to squeeze her hand slightly. "I don't think we will ever be the best of friends but for your sake, my dear cousin, I will try my best to get along with him. And now cheer up again, it is your wedding day and it is positively illegal for the bride to look so sad", he told her and winked, trying to lighten the mood again.

Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Morgan looked at his hand as he squeezed hers and smiled. Looking up at him, the sadness was gone from her eyes. "Thank you, cousin," she said as she heard him speak of trusting her and doing his best to at least get along with her future husband. It was all she wanted.... "No sorrow allowed. Today is a happy day. Even happier knowing that you are here," Morgan said squeezing his hand back. "You brought Selena, right?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Fighting hard to hide his blush from his younger cousin, Severus cleared his throat awkwardly. Not that he was embarrassed of his girlfriend, quite the contrary. Still, he wasn't very comfortable with talking about it. "Erm... yes, I left her in the hall outside. She's most impressed by the decorations." he said smirking.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Morgan couldn't help but smile when her cousin told her that he had, in fact, brought Selena. "I'm glad. Winter is kind of a special time fro us, so why not make it even more special by having it be part of today," she said. Wrapping her arms around Severus, Morgan hugged him tightly. "I'm glad she is enjoying today so far. I'm glad you brought her, but, most of all, I'm glad you're here," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Hugging her back, Severus smiled at Morgan. "As if anything would prevent me from seeing my fabourite cousin getting married." he chuckled amused and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, I shall let you ger ready. You want to look stunning for Lupin, I'm sure." Severus shot her a cheeky grin as he got up again.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Morgan blushed at her cousin's comment. "Thank you for stopping by, Severus. See you when the festivities really get underway. Give Selena a hug for me, would you," she said as she got up and walked him to the door, opening it for him, but making sure to stay hidden behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Smirking, Severus stepped outside and bowed slightly. "Miss Prince... for the last time." he said grinning and then left her for the last preparations to look for his girlfriend.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, love." he said as he approached her from behind. "I just needed to talk to Morgan once more before she takes this step."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Luna looked up to see Severus go back to Selena. She bows her head at him again and kisses Kronos' cheek. ''I must go see Morgan...Help her prepare for Remus. I love you handsome. See you soon.'' She whispers and smiles slightly. She did wish Aurora was here but things happen. She slowly walks, feeling the coldness on her bare feet. It relaxed her. She slips back into Morgan's room and smiles. ''Everything okay, Morgan?'' She asks with concern.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Morgan smiled and tipped her head to her cousin as he bade her farewell by her maiden name for, as he said, the last time. The last time... Soon she would no longer be Miss Morgan Prince but Mrs. Morgan Lupin. The thought sent a small shiver up her spine and a sort of excited queasiness to settle in the pit of her stomach. As Luna returned, she closed the door behind her. She paused for a moment, her hand on the solidness of the door. At her sister's question, she looked up, her eyes slightly clouded, but happy. "Yes, yes, Luna. Everything is fine. Just a good cousin checking up on his favorite cousin before she becomes a married woman," Morgan explained with a smile. Severus was so good to her, and she treasured his visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:26 am

Luna stared into her eyes, growled and pulled Morgan into her arms. ''You better be okay...I swear to the Gods, if he hurt you...'' She trailed off, blushing. This was not a day for threats. She released Morgan and excused herself for a moment. She slowly walked into a bathroom and breathes deeply. Just because you couldn't protect her doesn't mean you have to protect everyone! Her mind screamed at her and Luna growls. I can damn well try. Now shut up and smile. She told herself and fixed her make up. She puts on a grin and walks out. ''I do hope Marvolo will come soon. I'm excited!'' She claps her hands, smiling.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 am

Kronos stood still for a moment, he watched Severus pass, he frowned then looked at the room he came from. He slides in and grins. He had that mischievous look he grinned at Morgan and tried his hardest not to make a cruel joke. "Hellloooo there. Oh wow, you look amazing. How are you feeling?!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 am

Luna's back was to the door and she jumps as she hears her boyfriend's voice. She turns around and smiles. ''She's not even ready yet so if she looks amazing now wait till Marvolo and I are done with her.'' She winks at Morgan and leans against the wall.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 am

Morgan hugged Luna back tightly. Releasing her fro the hug to took her hands and reassured her, "Everything is fine, Luna. Really. Severus was just checking up on me like he always used to when we were growing up." As Luna exited to the bathroom, Morgan jumped when another familiar voice reached her ears. Turning, she spotted Kronos. "Kronos! Welcome! How are you?" she said brightly to him. She grinned brightly and shook her head to his comment about her looking wonderful. Morgan was just about to say that she wasn't even remotely ready when Luna reappeared from the bathroom and informed him of that herself. "I'm getting more and more excited as well. I do hope Marvolo will be arriving soon!" she said brightly, her smile and eyes both shining with the happiness that was filling her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 am

Kronos smiled. "I am sure she will be here shortly. I just know she will be. ANYWAY! HOW excited are you..." Again he was avoiding making a joke.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 am

"There are no words to describe just how excited, nervous, happy..... EVERYTHING!" Morgan explained brightly. "But, very, very kinda seems to come close," she added with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 am

"good." he said with a smile
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:32 am

Luna smiled at Morgan as she explains how she's feeling and she looked at Kronos. ''How is Severus anyway, Morgs?'' She asked as she didn't have the chance to when she saw him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:43 am

"He's good. Been busy with things, but he's good. Just being a protective cousin," Morgan answered Luna. She didn't mention anything about him bringing his girlfriend as Severus was still shy about talking publicly about such things. "He just wanted to make sure this was something I wanted and not just something to do," she added with a tender smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:45 am

Luna rolls her eyes about Severus. ''Of course you would want it. Hellooooo You wouldn't have said yes then. Salazar that boy.'' She smirks, laughter in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Morana approached Morgan's chamber when she couldn't find Remus anywhere. Well, she will find him later. She knocked gently on the door and entered the room. Instantly she saw Morgan with Luna and Kronos. "Here is tha lucky lady," she said and on her face carried honest smile for once. She pulled Morgan into hug and than turned to the Hufflepuff couple. "Hello Kronos," she greeted him nicely, but since the two never really talk, she didn't feel like giving him extra warming welcome. And than she turned to Luna and gave another hug, this time to her. "Hello little one," she whispered to her. She was in good mood today.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

"Morana" he nodded at her and smiled. "How are you this fine day?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

As another knock sounded on the door, Morgan turned and watched as Morana entered. "Morana!" she said as she returned the hug. "It's so good to see you!" she said, her happiness shining brightly on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm

"Fine, thank you for asking," Morana replied to Kronos. "And you?" she added. Usually, she wouldn't really care. But it was for Morgan, besides, she didn't really mind conversation today. "What kind of friend would I be, if I wasn't there?" Morana gave Morgan her typical smirk. It scared of quite a few people, but Morgan knew, how she meant it. "Oh and by the way, how is it? Something old and something new, something borrowed and something blue? I got the "new" part," Morana added with smile and pulled out black velvet box from her handbag.

Spoiler:
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Kronos was slightly distracted so he didn't respond.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Morgan nodded, "That's what they say," as Morana recieted the old poem commonly used at weddings. As she opened the black velet box Morana handed to her, she gave a small gasps and smiled brightly at the sparkling necklace. Touching it gently, she looked up at her friend and said, "Morana, it's beautiful. Thank you. I will wear it proudly." Morgan walked to the vanity and placed the box next to the other boxes, she only assumed held other pieces to get her ready for the big day. There were several other boxed tied with blue and silver ribbons stacked neatly next to those, and Morgan selected ONE and gave it to Morana. "Happy Christmas. To go with the hair comb I gave you," she said with a sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 pm

"Salazar, thank you, Morgan," Morana said, amazed by the present. Since it didn't fit her dress today, she didn't put it on, but she hid it into her handbag and imidiately imagined it with the new blue dress she got at Diagon Alley two weeks ago. If Morana loved something, it was getting herself look beautiful for her husband.

------------

Lily couldn't find James anywhere, so she decided to visit Morgan first. She had news to share after all. She was going to be bride soon as well. With her left hand, huge engagement ring on, she knocked on the door and after that suddenly realized, who might be inside. So she rather stood there, in hope nobody heard it, than entered herself. She didn't want to ruin Morgan's day. Specialy when it didn't even start yet.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next