Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

+2
Rabastan Lestrange
Zoya Morte
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking - Page 4 Empty Re: Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am

"You misinterpret me. I wouldn't dream of keeping you away from your 'idols', I just would like to point out that I do exist." Zoya replied, smiling to keep the sting off her words. "And that I do have a name. Also, that the said name is Staz."

Zoya Morte

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking - Page 4 Empty Re: Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Jocelyn nodded. "Sure but i think you misunderstood me, i'm raised with the fact that in the pureblood families the Gaunt Family is a very important family and they must be treated with respect, i give them my respect. i'm sorry for you that you think i'm fangirling over these girls. I guess you won't understand it all Staz." Jocelyn hissed at her and turned to the Gaunt sisters and grabbed without waiting for Rabastan's approval his goblet with butterbeer and took a sip.

Jocelyn smiled sweetly at Rabastan when se settled back his goblet.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Marvolo sat back in her seat, her wicked grin identical in curvature to Morana's "I do believe you owe my friend an apology Jocelyn," she said watching the younger girl "During your hero worship you were the utmost of rude to Staz and she is right to be cross with you, a proper pureblood daughter would have known better."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Andromeda spent a majority of her day wandering around parts of London that she clearly shouldn't have been near. Wherever she went, people criticized her appearance one way or another, whether it be mumbled or audible giggles. This didn't really bother Andromeda to much, so she simply shrugged it off. She crossed Charing Cross Road to enter the Leaky Cauldron, or an aged shop as it appeared to non-magical folk.

Andromeda tipped across to the bar area in hopes of obtaining a beverage. The day wasn't too pleasant to her taste buds, so she could have needed a pick-me-up dearly. Once she flagged down the bartender, she received her half mug of butter beer. "Aah," she said in a relieved tone as she took a gulp of the drink, "now that hit the spot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Jocelyn looked at Marvolo. In her mind Jocelyn was fighting with herself, if she is not listening to Marvolo her cousin is going to know and her father is most deffinitely is going to know.

Jocelyn sighed and turned to the brown haired girl not completely approve it but she didn't want to have a painfull punishment when she comes home.

"Sorry for being rude to you, you could have asked me without being sarcastic. I'm sorry for my behavior." Jocelyn turned to Marvolo.

"Good enough?" Jocelyn was already annoyed, she haven't felt this embarassed in her whole life and exactly today when she is already annoyed by the fact her cousin is late she get embarassed twice.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:12 pm

"And your assumption that I won't understand cuts me deep, it really does Jocelyn. However will I recover?" Zoya countered, her light, sarcastic tone juxtaposed with Jocelyn's angry hiss. She smiled at Marvolo when the girl stood up in her support. Arching a brow, she nodded slightly at Rabs, mentally screaming, I APPROVE!! "Thanks Marvolo."

Her amusement grew at Jocelyn's forced apology, but she acknowledged it with good grace, nodding and smiling at the girl as she pushed back her hair and settled her chin on her cupped palm. "No biggie Jocelyn, chill."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Jocelyn kept herself quiet and didn't look up when Staz said something to her instead she looked in one of her schoolbooks she bought. Jocelyn was really hoping her cousin would come and take her with him but if he knows they are all sitting here drinking butterbeer he would probably join them and let Jocelyn go home at her own. Her father would like that... Not.

Jocelyn sighed as she flicked through the pages of the book.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Marvolo's amusement didn't dissipate "who knew Bartimous had such an amusing little cousin" she said with a laugh
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Andromeda's attention was yanked away from her near-empty mug of butter beer to the group of people at one of the tables. That name sounds familiar, she thought to herself as her hand drifted off the countertop to the bar. The mug lazily escaped from her loose grasp and crashed onto the floor with a loud shattering noise. "Oh, my apologies- sorry!" she said as she crouched to clean up the mess she made. Cleaning was always one of Andromeda's talents, especially around the house. While she was home, she was sure to keep the place in pristine condition; she even did better than Aunt Walburga. Andromeda withdrew her wand from her pocket and guided it over the glass mess. "Reparo.. Sourgify.. Tergeo," she mumbled and the glass was instantly put back together. The cleanliness of the mug was even higher than it was when Tom handed it her, which surprised Andromeda. Then again, the Leaky Cauldron wasn't the most hygienic place in the wizarding world. Andromeda deposited her wand back into her pocket and place the mug on the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Marvolo looked over to the bar and shook her head "Clumsy as ever Andromeda" she called out.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:34 pm

The sound of the glass shattering made Zoya jump in her seat and as a result, she spent the next few moments valiantly 'battling' with the chair to keep both of them upright. "That's cool, are you alright?" She asked, when she finally regained her balance on the chair. The girl in question was a lesser know Slytherin, at least to Zoya. She hadn't been introduced to the girl, that much she was sure of. "Hi, by the way. I am Staz, and you are?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Jocelyn looked at Marvolo and smiled sweetly. "Well thank you Marvolo." She said sarcasme dripping off the words. Then a glas shattered on the floor and Jocelyn looked annoyed at the person who did it and then turned her attention back to her book.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Andromeda's dark indigo hair shaded to a lighter purple color when she was addressed. "Oh, hello there," she called out as she walked closer to their table. "I'm Andromeda- Bellatrix and Narcissa's middle sister. Nice to meet you." Andromeda lingered around their table in an awkward stance, mentally debating whether or not to sit with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:59 pm

"Oh no. What you are, is a perfectly polite and well mannered person!" Zoya corrected cheerfully, laughing softly as she finished. "And after that extremely lame joke, may I ask you to join us? Because see, after that awesomely and clinically hygienically glass cleaning session a few moments before, I totally want you to clean up my glass for me before Tom fills it. Or at the very least, be close by when I almost die because of him!"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 pm

"Oh, why thank you! Sure, I'll join you lot," Andromeda replied with a smile as she seated herself comfortably. "You have a great sense of humor, you know." She leaned against the back of the chair and looked around the Leaky Cauldron to see who else may show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Bellatrix's boots quietly dropped into a few puddles of muck pooled around the entrance of the dark alley. Grimacing when she noticed that some had splashed onto the bottom of her robe, she drew her wand from the sheath being concealed by her cloak and aimed it at the mud stains, crouching. Quickly muttering a few incantations to remove the dampness and spots from the material, she sheathed her wand before removing the fastenings of her cloak at the side of her neck and removed the piece of clothing, dangling it over one arm, before continuing to walk again. Tapping a thumb against the handle of her wand, she maneuvered herself into and out of the way of the Dark Wizards and Witches in the area of Knockturn with a closed-lipped smile. Recalling the fond memories she had and still has of the place, it never had changed in appearance in her many years at Hogwarts.

Continuing to stroll down the path, she found herself nearing the end of the alley, approaching a lane that would eventually lead her to Diagon Alley. With a lackadaisical glance at her surroundings, she decided that it would be more appropriate for her to return at a later date, and began to head towards the Leaky Cauldron. Knockturn Alley had disappointed her today, as she had not found anything, or anyone rather, to amuse herself with. Perhaps a visit to the bar would prove to be more eventful.

Giving her head a shake to snap out of what she was reminiscing, her irises darkened and fully snapped open as her palm connected with the door to the bar. Pushing it open, she took one step in, her obsidian eyes immediately narrowing as she scanned the interior of the room.

Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

http://harrypotter-world.freefansitehosting.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Andromeda's attention was diverted once again from their table to the back door of the pub. She took a few moments to register who had entered, and after moments of consideration, she noticed it was her older sister. Thoughts sped through her mind of what to do at the moment, but the only one that was rational ended up taking control. With a quick shake of her head, yellow color spread from her scalp and into the roots of her hair. It only took seconds for her hair to be full of the blond color and be of a slightly different length. Andromeda sighed and placed her arms on the table, followed by her head. She held her head there and waited for Bellatrix to finally notice their group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:41 pm

"Thank you." Zoya answered with a genuine smile, curtsying - or the bet imitation of said activity she could manage while seated. "Hey!' She called out, as she spotted the new entrant, smiling as she placed the Slytherin. "Bellatrix! SO nice of you to show up. I believe congratulations are in order? As is a treat."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:53 pm

It didn't take long for the young woman to notice the crowd gathered in the room; with slow, dramatic steps, she approached the group, a wry smile twisting the corners of her lips upwards as she tilted her head in the Gryffindor girl's direction. "Hello Zoya," she greeted somewhat stiffly, before returning the smile. "There's no need, but thank you for the offer," she said, waving a hand in response to her comment, before seating herself next to her sister, eyeing the color of her hair with a look of disdain. "You never change, do you? If only you weren't such a klutz," she hissed in a low voice, before giving her head a quick shake and turning towards the rest of the crowd. "My, my, who do we have here?" stated Bellatrix, eyeing the Gaunt twins and a few others she hadn't yet had the chance to meet.
Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Jocelyn looked up at hearing a voice. Jocelyn had seen the girl before at Barty's house but she couldn't remember the name and if she ever introduced to her.

Jocelyn gave a quick smile. "I'm Jocelyn Mia Grimm, cousin of Barty. You can call me Mia." she stated towards the girl.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm

"Staz, please, do call me Staz." Zoya corrected, barely cutting in a roll of her eyes. She looked visibly taken aback at Bellatrix's next words, and it took a while of contemplation for her to figure out what the girl meant. But I wasn't.....wait, how awkward would it be if I say something now! Her inner debate on how to frame awkward sentences better was cut short by the Bellatix taking note of the two sisters. This, would be interesting and therefore merited her full attention.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Andromeda raised her head from between her arms and glared to her sister beside her. "Oh, hello there, Bella. You look.. good," she said with a light smile. Better than she usually does, anyway, she thought to herself as she watched Bellatrix greet the others. Her words barely phased Andromeda mainly because she knew she could reveal some dirt of Bellatrix if the time was ever needed. "That's Marvolo," she informed Bella with a smooth gesture, "and that's Morana. Gaunt sisters." Andromeda had already met the duo at one of the parks that she loved to visit: something Bellatrix would not care to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

"My apologies Staz," she said, an uncharacteristic giggle escaping from her lips as she took in the girl's visibly perplexed expression. "How was your summer?" inquired the girl in a friendly manner, placing her hands on the table elegantly as she reclined on the back of her chair, taking in her surroundings once more, her gaze lingering upon the Gaunt twins who appeared to be fixated on other matters.

As one of the girls in the crowd spoke up, she turned towards her and offered her a wide smile.
"A pleasure to meet you Mia. I'm Bellatrix Black," she stated by way of introduction. "Are you new to Hogwarts?" She couldn't recall ever meeting the girl, though she conceded that it may have simply been her own fault for not paying attention to the students in other years.

Arching a brow at her sister's comment, she couldn't help but smirk inwardly at the comment. "Why thank you, dear sister. Too bad I can't say the same about you," she added in a voice too low to be heard by the others. "Have you any idea where Cissy is?"
Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:14 pm

"Yes, i'm attending Hogwarts after Summerbreak is over." Jocelyn said to the girl and turned then her attention to the door. Where is my hell of a cousin?

"Have you seen Barty?" She asked the girl curiously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Andromeda couldn't help but silently chuckle at Bellatrix's attempts to harm her feelings. "Yes, alright, if you believe so," she responded in a hushed tone with a comical expression. "No, I haven't seen her since I left the house. She's probably with Walburga cleaning or something." Andromeda gave a quick glance at both entrances to the inn and then looked back to the group.

"Hm, Barty? You don't say," Andromeda said to the Mia girl with a kind smile. "Barty as in Bartemius Crouch?" She had a good feeling that she was referring to the same Bartemius that Aunt Walburga showed to her. Of course, who else would name their child 'Bartemius', of all names? she thought to herself as she tapped her fingers onto the table. The arrival of Narcissa would be the only thing that would make this whole outing worthwhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Jocelyn looked at the girl, she never even saw before but nodded at her.

"Yes Bartemius Crouch, Barty for short." Jocelyn said.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm

"How are you related to him?" Andromeda asked the Mia girl, "there's a chance we could share the same blood." Andromeda tried not to sound too pushy or insane, but she had to ask her sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next