Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

+2
Rabastan Lestrange
Zoya Morte
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking Empty Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm

One of them should have been there with her that day. It had been a monumental moment of her life, the buying of supplies, the first thrill of realizing that her life is going to change and now everything was going to be new and exciting and just so different brought on a heady rush of giddiness. One of them should have been there to capture it, but no one was.

The first year she had been hurt, hurt by their inability to see that they were hurting her. Their disappointment lying in the fact that she hadn't gone to their chosen schools was beyond her, and their dismissal hurt. The second year had been easier, she had even enjoyed the experience of shopping solo. She also found that looking at the proud parents didn't hurt nearly so much now. And now the beginning of her third year, the one which she had been so determined to enjoy and the one that was typically ruined by her parents. They have the timing don't they? She mused blankly, absently sipping her pumpkin juice.

Her unfocused gaze suddenly latched onto a familiar face, the site made her lips turn automatically into a smile as she held up a hand and waved it to call attention to herself, unbothered by the stares of the people around. The musing, thoughtful girl was replaced in instants by the cheerful, energetic girl - not a facade because she was like this too, just a repression of the sides of her character. Zoya was slipping out and it was time to begin Staz again. Escape.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking Empty Re: Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Rabastan was just lost in his thoughts, waiting for his brother to appear, since he was always late, when he saw her. His best friend, a bit crazy lion. He knew her now, so he imidiately recognized the change in her face. How long he thought, that being from pureblood family bounded by traditions is the worst that can happen. After he met Zoya, or better Staz, he nevek cursed on his family again. That girl had really bad luck when it came to parents.

"Hello, beautiful, what brings you here?" he asked with smile and teasing tone as she approached him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm

"You. Of course!" Zoya replied mock sweetly, a small laugh slipping out of her as she scooted her chair to make space. "That and well, you know, this is a restaurant." She added matter-of-factly, gesturing around the place. Only with Rabs around did she feel as if she was in perfect balance between Zoya and Staz. He was her best friend, the only constant in her life and for her. "So where's your brother? I will assume you were waiting for him hence the lack of attention of me being in the same room." She teased, striking a melodramatic, trademark tragedy queen pose.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Marvlo left the busy streets of Diagon alley and made her way into the Leaky Cauldron, from theback entrance she could make out the familiar timbre of her long time friend Rabastan. looking around the corner she watched for a moment as he said hello to a nervous girl, thinking back she realized she was a gryffindor and in her year. Strolling over to them she smiled "Rabastan" she said though her eyes appraised the gryffindor girl with interest.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:33 pm

"Yeah, you are completely right. It's every time! He cannot come in time for once," cursed Rabastan and than looked at Zoya, which made him smile again. "You and restaurants, that's probably the most strong relationship in England," he laughed, "I can't imagine anything getting between you and food," he added, when he noticed Marvolo. One of Gaunt twins, queens of his house. "Hello Marvolo, I thought you and your sister are living in Czechia now," he said matter-of-factly, but his voice was more cold and straight now. Talk to another snake was simply different, than talking to Zoya. Specialy when it came to someone like Marvolo. Everyone talked to Marvolo and Morana with huge respect. Well, almost everyone. Rabastan was one of those who didn't, but it still didn't mean he acted with her like with every other snake. She was heir of Slytherin after all.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm

"I think its true love!" Zoya answered dreamily, snapping back to the present at the arrival of the new entrant. She smiled welcoming at the girl, vaguely placing her to be from her year but having no other recollection whatsoever. Studying Rabs interaction with the girl, she leaned back, tipping the chair on its two legs and sipped her drink contently. "Oooooh! Czechia? What's that like? I have heard there is a school there too? What is that like?" She questioned, letting the chair drop fully balanced to lean on the table and focus her attention more completely on the two. "And about your brother, I am sure he will turn up eventually, he probably just loves making you wait!"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

"Czechia from what I heard is much colder. And much darker when it comes to magic. Wolfclaw is the school here. Wolfclaw Academy of Dark Magic, school hidden the best from all magical schools. Mother used to tell me stories about it. It is so well hidden, that no one actually can be sure it exist," smirked Rabastan. "But I guess Marvolo can tell you more, since she was adopted be deputy headmistress of Wolfclaw," he added quickly, waiting for what will Marvolo answer.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:53 pm

"So kind all like Drumstrange though more hardcore?" Zoya questioned, pushing her hair back as she contemplated a scenario like that. She knew the intense security and mystery surrounding the school, she only knew it because of by chance one day she had overheard her father and uncle discussing her education. 'Discussing', was by their standards, by usual it was plain arguing. Even then, the school had intrigued her but she knew admission was out of the question and pretty soon, other things had pushed the mystery surrounding Wolfclaw to the back of her mind. "Really? Cool! That would be bloody brilliant, eh? Having all that power and authority behind you?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:57 pm

"Morana and I leave for Czechia tomorrow" she said her eyes drifting to look at Rabastan for a moment, she fought the small smile her mouth wanted to give him, something about him made her feel alive, happy. "after living in England for so long it shall be a adventure" she looked to the gryffindor girl and nodded to herself "now I remember you from potions class, Morte. Means death in Spanish a strange name for a gryffindor"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:01 pm

"You must be glad for opportunity to finally leave orphanage," said Rabastan firmly. He knew very well how dangerous it was for Gaunts to be in England.Dumbledore maybe belived in good in everyone so he kept them under his protection, but outside of Hogwarts, Gaunt sister had hard life.

"Nothing for you, Staz, it is full of places where you would most probably get lost and no one would find you," laughed Rabastan, he knew his friend's particular talent to get lost at places where she never been before. And the more dangerous they were, the higher possibility Zoya will disappear.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:10 pm

'Potions?' Zoya repeated blankly, before her eyes lit up in acknowledgement, "Oh yeah! I know you! I mean, I do know you as in you are in my year but I also know you! You were that girl I almost hit with a glob of Bylliwig Sting Slime. I am so sorry, about that." She added, wincing as the hazy memory cleared. It had all been an accident of course, but she was still forced to spend a detention for it.

"Not true! I don't always get lost. In fact, I can remember a time when I didn't get lost, it was....." She trailed off, furrowing her eyebrows as she forced remembrance. The pause stretched on but still she couldn't come up with a suitable sounding example. "Actually you see, it happens so much that I cannot decide on a proper example." She finished unconvincingly, knowing that it was only because such an example didn't exist. "Although I will maintain, getting lost is the best way to explore!"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Marvolo felt the smile that had been tugging at the corners of her mouth make its way onto her lips "I can see why Rabastan likes you so much..Zoya" she said the foreign name carefully trying out the strange syllables. "You are a breath of fresh air."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:19 pm

"Yes, Staz honey, but that works only in cases, when I find you," Rabastan smiled sweetly at Zoya, teasing her again. "At Wolfclaw are places where people never find a way out once they get lost," he added and smiled at Marvolo as well. He was a bit afraid of her reaction at Zoya. After all, she was always only around snakes. Young Gaunt girl was getting his attention more and more.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Zoya's smile plummeted downwards at the mention of her name but she quickly suppressed the reaction, "Uh actually, I prefer to go by Staz. It.....sounds more awesome! Suits my level you know?" She corrected lightly, taking a sip of her drink. "And oh yeah, Morte does mean death but as for being a strange name for a Gryff, well, I am a strange Dor!"She diverted, falling back on the question that had slipped by.

"Uh......yeah well, it still is fun, isn't it? And come on! I know you totally adore getting to play the 'Kinight-in-Shining-Armour', so there!" She teased right back, beginning on a sheepish note but ending in the manner of someone who has made their point and well.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm

"Staz" she said the smile not leaving her face "I like that, it is different" she looked over to the bar "Do you like butter beer? I have a few moments before I have to go find my sister. She sent me away for a bit, bossy thing that she is. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to join you two for a drink"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

"Of course we have time," smiled Rabastan. "Actually Staz will give you all time in the world once you offer her food or drink," he laughed. "No, seriously, I would love to join you, miss Gaunt," he said with manner of gentleman.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

"Its short for my middle name." Zoya explained cheerily, finishing up her drink. The offer made her look up from her previous activity of staring down her empty glass mournfully, and she excitedly asked, "Really? That will be great! We don't mind at all.""Ahaan? And you will find that Rabs will give you all the time in the world if you look as gorgeous as you do, Miss Gaunt." Zoya retorted, choking back laughter as she tried to imitate the chivalrous style and failed miserably.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 pm

"Marvolo, my name is Marvolo, Rabastan" she grinned, walking over to the bar she leaned on the hard surface "three butter beers Tom, if you can manage it" the man nodded "Movie i heard Marvolo, its going to be lonely without you visiting me" she giggled then covered her mouth with her hand trying to hide her face. "I'll be around to visit Tom i like the leaky to much" with that she turned and went over to a table beckoning the other two, to join her.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:41 pm

"Oh, don't be jealous my dear, you know I love you too, right?" teased Rabastan Zoya. "Next time, I will lock you with Slughorn in his rooms, so you can listen to him for the next three hours instead of saving you," whispered Rabastan into her ear, so Marvolo couldn't hear them as they joined Marvolo with drinks.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:45 pm

"Yeah man, I am just dying of jealousy here. Can you not see me bleeding?' Zoya turned and asked, widening her eyes in an exaggerated show of hurt. "SO, you liiiiiiiiiike, her don't you?" She questioned triumphantly, dragging out the word as she flitted her attention between her best friend and the girl currently striking up a conversation with the bartender. "Interests you, doesn't she?" She clarified, looking back questioningly at Rabs. "You won't do that." She dismissed right away, smirking as she finished, "You know I will make you suffer through double of that then!"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 pm

"She is Gaunt, she is heir of Salazar Slytherin himself! Maybe nothing for lions, but she is like princess for snakes. And yes, I do fancy her, but she doesn't seem to care so it doesn't matter anyway," explained Rabastan while Marvolo was still distracted. "You would be surprised of what I am capable of," he added with smirk.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 pm

"Oh please! I think she does. At least she likes you, which is always a good place to start." Zoya whispered back, scoffing at the idea that a girl was so restiveness towards her best friend. She had been a first hand victim of the craze he incited in girls and so was unable to write off his chance. 'And come on, 'Miss Gaunt'? Working up the charm full time here, you are bound to get results."

"But that wouldn't change the fact that I trust you." Zoya reminded absently, the lack of attention she payed to the conversation at the moment, focusing instead on the Slytherin girl beckoning them was the only reason such an open statement slipped from her. If she had been paying full attention, she would have teased some more or something, but not this.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:58 pm

"You think she does?" asked Rabastan surprised. "We will see. After all, I am determined to get her eventualy," he smirked with eyes on Marvolo. He noticed Zoya wasn't really paying attention, because her answer sounded weird and too serious for the situation, so he smirked again. "I know you do, that's one of the things I still don't understand, but I am glad it is like that," he only replied with sweet friendly smile only Zoya knew and was used to see from him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Marvolo felt herself become a little nervous, suddenly this felt so average. Normal, she didn't live a normal life she never just sat in a pub and had a drink with kids her age. This situation was nerve racking, she could feel her cold demeanor beginning to slip over her like an oncoming storm, it was something she did when she was looking to protect herself from harm after all.

She fought against the fear of normality tried to soak in the warmth that emitted off of Staz and Rabastan she watched the way they spoke to each other though she could not hear them, she had never seen Rabastan act this way. "Staz, I have to say I have known Rabastan for many years now. Never have I seen him smile like when he is with you" she didn't take her eyes off of him as she enjoyed the way his lips curved into a devilish grin. "You have a talent my dear"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

"Are you doubting me?" Zoya suddenly cut back to the conversation, sounding horrified and shocked beyond measure making her sound slightly comic but she managed to get the correct emotions conveyed. "I am a girl! I may not act like one all the time, but I am too. You could totally build up." She asserted, glancing back at the Slytherin girl. She smiled back automatically, before rolling her eyes, stopping mid-roll as her expression became slightly shocked. "Okay, enough mush. She is coming, look cool!" She whispered hurriedly, arranging her face into more neutral lines.

"Among other things, yes." She agreed, delight showing clear on her face as she spotted the drinks.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next