Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

training and thinking. (open)

Go down

training and thinking. (open) Empty training and thinking. (open)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:31 am

Jocelyn walked out of the castle onto the transfiguration courtyard, the sun wasn't so sharp so Jocelyn found it a good day for some training. She walked to the far end of the courtyard not wanting to be disturbed or accidently curse someone. Jocelyn had her bag with books with her, maybe she could secretly practice dark magic.

Before Jocelyn would train her spells, she sat down and looked around the courtyard. It was a free period for her one and a half hour without having annoying students passing her to find their right classes in time. She could remember the first time she walked into the castle when everything was so free and quiet, no brothers and fathers lurking around. A ray of sunshine fell through the trees onto Jocelyn's face, she closed her eyes for a second enjoying the sunlight. When she openedher eyes she found it time to train her fire spells, make the spells stronger and more effective.

Jocelyn stood up, grabbed her wand, she looked around the courtyard looking for students, not much students were here. She focused on her target, a small bush separated from the trees and the other bushes. She would lit it on fire several times making it different everytime she would cast the fire spell. Jocelyn concentrated on the bush, holding her wand in a loose grip and then tightened her grip. She raised her wand at the bush, checked her surroundings and then she casted. "Incendio." A jet of flame appeared out of Jocelyn's wand, she jumped backwards but quickly stepped on the place she stood before she jumped back, muttering to herself. "Fear is a fact, not an option, stupid." Again she casted the fire making spell and again the bush was alighted with flames. "Burn you! Die!" She shouted at the bush before she blushed the fire with the water spell.

The bush was looking coiled and black and Jocelyn was statisfied, she sat down and grabbed one of her books and started to read, laying her wand next to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

training and thinking. (open) Empty Re: training and thinking. (open)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 am

Avalon had been strolling around the courtyard, when the distinct smell of fire hit her. She had always loved something about the smell of burning wood. It made her feel at home. She looked around, and saw a bush flaming and a Slytherin girl standing near it. Avalon assumed she had been practicing her skills, which was respectable enough. She watched as the girl yelled at the bush, letting it burn before she put the fire out herself.

When the girl sat down to read one of her books, Avalon approached her. "That's quite a trick you got there," she said, somewhat sarcastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 am

Jocelyn looked up from her book to look at the girl who approached her. She was a slytherin but she wasn't familiar. "Thanks." She said confidently to the girl and looked back at her book, Jocelyn didn't know if she had to introduce herself because she never really talked to other students. Jocelyn put her book down next to her and looked up again. "My name is Jocelyn, Jocy for short. You are?" Jocelyn asked the girl, maybe she could make friends with her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:42 am

Avalon smiled. "Avalon. No nicknames, just Avalon," she said. She was never one to shorten her name. There wasn't much to shorten it to either. She looked down at the girls book, but she couldn't tell what it was. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that playing with fire can be dangerous," she said, joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:52 am

Jocelyn nodded and smirked at Avalon's comment. "Yes they did numerous of times but i guess i'm too stubborn to listen to them, did they ever tell you that it is rude to peek into a book that is not yours?" Jocelyn saw Avalon look at her book in curiosity but because it was cursed no one could really see what she was reading. "But because you are a slytherin i wouldn't harm you for it." Jocelyn shrugged, smiling at Avalon.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Avalon grinned a little. "Most people wouldn't mind unless they had something to hide," she commented. "But I have no reason to doubt you yet, so I'll try to be a little less curious next time," she said. She wasn't one to accuse people of things before she met them, and she kept to that. "So, why are you out here burning innocent bushes?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Jocelyn smirked at the girl, she liked her. "Well maybe i am hiding something." Jocelyn looked at the burned bushes. "I couldn't find the right victim to burn to the ground without risking detention or getting expelled from Hogwarts so a bush can't really talk so why not." Jocelyn closed her book and put it in her bag. "In what year are you?" She asked curiously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Avalon nodded. "Makes sense," she said. Then the girl asked what year she was. "I'm a first year, but don't underestimate me. I may be young but I've seen a lot more than most my age," she said. She hated when people assumed the just because she was a first year she was stupid or weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Jocelyn looked a little bit confused but smiled. "I'm not judging you, I went through a lot from a very young age myself. It will never stop, trust me." Jocelyn told the first year. It explained that she hasn't seen Avalon before. "So you thought, well she is burning a bush let's see what she is up too?" Jocelyn asked her grabbing another book, her spell book. She opened the page and laid it in front of her. She would read it when she had time to read it.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Avalon shrugged. "Pretty much. It's not like you walk around seeing students setting fire to the school everyday," she said. She wasn't going to lie and say that she wasn't curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Iver walked through the courtyard following the soothing smell of smoke in the air. When she spotted Avalon and Jocelyn with wands in hand. "Oh, Hello," she said as she examined the scenery around her "Training?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 am

Jocelyn smirked. "Yeah you're right. My cousins friend told me to train at school." Jocelyn looked up as she saw another slytherin walking up to them and frowned. How come students kept coming to her only because she lit the bush on fire?
"I guess my actions made every student curious perhaps the place was not really a good choice." She said to Avalon, she turned to the girl. "Who are you?" She asked the other slytherin girl. Another one she didn't recognise.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Evangeline had just finished reading a book,and decided that it was time for her to go for a walk outside.After all,she was here for three years and hadn't yet made a few actual friends.It was a good opportunity for her to go out and meet people that treated her the way she should be treated,and show them what she got.It was time for her to make some friends.Some true friends.

Exiting the Slytherin Common Room,Eva made her way towards the Transfiguration Courtyard,thinking about trying out some of the spells her father had taught her the past summer.They were quite useful,but it was dark and dangerous magic,so she had to be really careful.Now that she thought of it,she had to find a place where she could practice these spells.She couldn't risk getting caught and be expelled.The Dark Lord would be so disappointed of her.

As she walked outside,she spotted e few girls,recognising them from her own house.They were fellow Slytherin girls,and Evangeline thought that this could be a nice start.After all,what better friends than your own fellow snakes?
Making her way over to them,Eva put on a smirk and decided to make herself known.
"Hello there.How are you this fine day?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:34 pm

"Hello," Iver said happily. "I'm so sorry I haven't properly introduced myself, You see I'm Iver Shacklebolt." She was extremely amused with herself by the end of this week she might actually have a solid group of friends. Finally getting people on her side didn't seem like it would be that hard after all. Iver knew she needed as many friends as she could possibly get with the events to come. She had a huge target on her back and Andromeda put it there. If Iver didn't start counter-attacking everything she worked for could be gone in days.

"I would love to stay for awhile I'm new, and quiet lonely actually," She tried her best to look as defenseless as possible. "You girls look nice enough can I please train with you guys?" She whined "I promise not to be much of a bother," Iver wondered how long she could keep this persona up for. It was only a matter of time before Someone made a move against her and she would have to show them why she was in Hogwarts in the first place. Her French accent was no fake she came from Beauxbaton school of magic, Although why she was here was secret she intended to keep to herself for as long as she could. She was anything but innocent and defenseless, But she would do anything to insure her place among her fellow peers. Even if she had to kiss the asses of people she would look down upon in her old school. She was  once again forced to thinkabout Andromeda She couldn't last a day in my school I still don't understand why I have to talk to her She got a nauseating feeling in her stomach with the fact of belittling herself to fit in with some stuck up nobody. She snapped out of her thoughts, took out her wand and smiled

"Look I even bought my wand," She sang as she danced around a bit. "See no problem to you guys," Iver also pulled out three apples and offered it to each girl while she happy smiled and aimed her wand at the burning bush that now looked more like a pile of ash, and put of the flame. "That should keep everyone out of our hair for a while, Oh, and I almost forgot to ask for your names?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 am

Jocelyn looked weirdly at the girl who also walked up to Avalon and then another girl walked up to the group. How come she attract girls from Slytherin right now and not when she was in her first year. Jocelyn pulled herself up and looked at the two girls suspiciously. Avalon was okay and she would be great friends with her but the other two, she didn't know them. "I'm Jocelyn and this is Avalon. I was training but if you want to join tell me who you are following....The Gaunt twins or the Dark Lord.." Jocelyn was going to play this game with them, if they knew they would choose one of them but then she would ask why. She knew from herself that she woulf follow the right one because of her brother. Those girls wouldn't know her and the relations she had with the Dark side.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:33 am

Avalon looked at the two girls, but she kept quiet. There seemed to be two sides to this conversation, and Avalon was on Jocelyn's. When Jocelyn asked whether the girls were following the Gaunt twins or the Dark Lord, Avalon tilted her head a little. She hadn't realized there was much of a difference, but she didn't say anything. She knew the question wasn't for her anyway. She just stared at the girls in front of her and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down