Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

+2
Rabastan Lestrange
Zoya Morte
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Marvolo felt herself become a little nervous, suddenly this felt so average. Normal, she didn't live a normal life she never just sat in a pub and had a drink with kids her age. This situation was nerve racking, she could feel her cold demeanor beginning to slip over her like an oncoming storm, it was something she did when she was looking to protect herself from harm after all.

She fought against the fear of normality tried to soak in the warmth that emitted off of Staz and Rabastan she watched the way they spoke to each other though she could not hear them, she had never seen Rabastan act this way. "Staz, I have to say I have known Rabastan for many years now. Never have I seen him smile like when he is with you" she didn't take her eyes off of him as she enjoyed the way his lips curved into a devilish grin. "You have a talent my dear"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape Routes And Wishful Thinking

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

"Are you doubting me?" Zoya suddenly cut back to the conversation, sounding horrified and shocked beyond measure making her sound slightly comic but she managed to get the correct emotions conveyed. "I am a girl! I may not act like one all the time, but I am too. You could totally build up." She asserted, glancing back at the Slytherin girl. She smiled back automatically, before rolling her eyes, stopping mid-roll as her expression became slightly shocked. "Okay, enough mush. She is coming, look cool!" She whispered hurriedly, arranging her face into more neutral lines.

"Among other things, yes." She agreed, delight showing clear on her face as she spotted the drinks.

Zoya Morte

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:09 pm

"Yes, her biggest talent is not being talented at all," laughed Rabastan, still in teasing mood. "Am I right, Staz?" he asked his best friend.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Marvolo sat down at the table the three overflowing tankards of butterbeer she lowered to the table with her wand. She bit her lip slightly at loss of what to say, intimidated by the two of them. Taking a tankard she sipped at the contents gingerly.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

"I believe, its called being effortlessly talented." Zoya corrected, teasing back easily as she gingerly leaned over to take hold of one of the brimming tankards. Settling down, she sipped a little of the drink carefully and set the tankard down, gesturing towards Morana with her eyes, hoping that Rabs would get the hint and do something to make the girl more comfortable. It was important for Rabs to shine here, at least, that's what Zoya believed.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

"So Marvolo, did you meet your new guardian alredy?" asked Rabastan to avoid akward silence. He knew how Marvolo felt, he felt like that as well few years ago when he met Zoya for the first time. He needed to show Marvolo she is part of the conversation and that they are interrested in what she wants to say.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Her brow furrowed ever so slightly "Well yes, we met her once. it was all rather Mysterious. A woman appeared at hedwigs house and asked to see Morana and I. We had no for warning so no time to make ourself look extra presentable like the kids in the house usually do when a prospective parent is around" she sippped at her drink thinking "She met with us, took us to dinner. She was warm and kind but mysterious. She left without an inclination of wanting us and within two weeks the Minister owled the matron of the house with paper work saying we are going to be adopted"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm

"Her name is Carrow am I right? It is actually quite usual in pureblood families that parents act this way. Even to their own kids. So don't worry, it's quite usual," explained Rabastan. "But you must share your experience with Czechia once school years starts again, I would really like to see that place," he added with warm smile, trying to calm Marvolo a bit and make her feel comfortable.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:40 pm

I am so perfect they should build monuments in my name. Zoya thought, smiling widely as she say the conversation flow. Helping people was more than just something she liked to do, it was bordering on an unhealthy obsession. She never could let anything be, and when it came to her best friend, that was considered duty. Sipping idly, she let her thoughts wander, scanning the room in an uninterested manner.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

"Well hopefulyl my new mother will allow visitors" she said sheepishly "i would enjoy having you two"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:00 pm

"I don't know how about Zoya, who is clearly visiting different galaxy now, but I would love to come," smiled Rabastan at Marvolo. "Aren't you expecting your sister here?" he asked suddenly.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"Morana had some secret thing to do" she said "she'll get here when she is ready"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

"I am alredy here, sister," smirked Morana currently standing behind Marvolo. She always knew how to enter without being noticed. "So what did I miss?" she asked coldly, looking at Zoya with curiosity in her eyes. Lions usually didn't talk to snakes. At least not enough to sit with them at one table.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:12 pm

"Secret? Visits? Wait what?" Zoya suddenly cut in, blinking back into the conversation. She had vaguely heard her name stated but she usually ignored anyone who used that name. The fact that they did so was proof enough but she made an exception for Rabs who she figured had said so. "Uh..hi? SO you are the sister? cool! What are your thoughts on Czechia?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Rabastan couldn't help but laugh. "Well, hello Morana, this is Staz Morte, our lion friend," introduced them Rabastan, waiting for what will happen. He knew Morana wasn't exactly willing to make friendly contact with people, he was maybe even bigger aloner than Marvolo. And what was worse, no one never knew if something is wrong or not. She could smile sweetly most of the time, just to stab you when you are not expecting it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Sister" she smiled as Moran joined them, passing her mug of butter beer to her "I was talking to Rabastan and his girlfriend"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

"Girlfriend?" Morana looked at those two even more curious. "How interresting," she said curiously, still observing Staz as she took a sip of butterbeer. "So you had a good time sister? I am really sorry for my delay, but it was simply impossible to get here sooner," apologized Morana, her piercing green eyes observing whole place carefully, like she was predator prepared to hunt every second.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

"Its fine they are nice people" she smiled at Morana "Did you get everything?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Zoya duly held up her hand when introduced, smiling brightly. She turned her attention back to her drink, only to be forced to swallow it down hurriedly as she choked on it. "Ag-cough-ain, wait whaaa-cough-aat?!" She answered, completely shocked by that assumption. Here she was, trying to set up her best friend with a girl and there the girl was, assuming them to be girlfriend and boyfriend. Some shit matchmaking you can do, she grumbled mentally, automatically taking blame for the situation on herself.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

"Staz, are you okay" Marvolo said her eyes widening at the display of coughing.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:32 pm

"Yes, she is only shocked because you called her my girlfriend, its her worst nightmare," laughed Rabastan, helping Zoya to breathe again.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:33 pm

"Yes, I did," answered Morana as her attention turned back to Staz. That girl was weird.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:37 pm

"Hey, technically, not the worst. The worst is when I imagine what your fan girl club does to me." Zoya corrected, the shock wearing off and slowly her breath returned. "Yeah, sorry for that. I really didn't mean to collapse into an illegible coughing fit, but then, my timing sucks and is to blame." She explained, gesturing ruefully to herself. fighting a grin on seeing Morgana's freaked out look, she added unhelpfully, 'I am not normally like this you know. I mean, I am like this, but without the coughing. Okay, that didn't help much."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 pm

"So you two aren't dating?" she said surprised.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:40 pm

"Staz is not my girlfriend, she is like sister to me," explained Rabastan since he knew Morana wont be interrested in details and Marvolo probably as well.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:41 pm

"Hm, okay," said Morana only, not really much interrested, as she finally took a seat.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh come on guys, you really think I would date him?!" Zoya asked, stressing the right amount of incredulity in order to tease said guy. 'Don't sell me that short, please." She added, grinning cheerfully as she took another sip, careful to hurry up the activity before any more shocking hypothesis surfaced.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next