Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Thinking of events (open)

2 posters

Go down

Thinking of events (open) Empty Thinking of events (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Luna walks into the Viaduct Courtyard, limping. Her ankle throbbed in a slight pain but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She sits herself down on the bench and feels the rain pour down. She let herself get drenched but she didn't care. She doesn't even bother pulling up her hood, her hair sticks to her face and her eyes glow a brighter blue standing out from her pale skin. The cut on her cheek looks a brighter red and looks like it was close to bleeding again. Her bruises looked darker and she also had a split lip. Not from the fight though. From her nightmares. They wouldn't stop...she saw her mother dying over and over again whilst she hid in the cupboard, crying silently. She was a year old..And saw her get killed again and again. She always woke up crying her eyes out but placed a silence charm on her bed so Ginny and Scarlett couldn't hear it. She walked into the astronomy class yesterday and her teacher spoke to her. He wanted to know what happened. She couldn't say...but she did. She also saw Achilles in the class and she had to fight the urge not to tell him and cry in his arms but she was stronger than that and knew he would hurt the people. She really didn't care about it. She let it happen...she felt like she deserved it in a way. She looks up at the moon and it's light highlights her cuts and bruises. She let some tears slip down her face but she quickly wipes it causing her to scratch her cut. It started to bleed and the blood mixed in with the rain, she just stared letting the rain drench her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Thinking of events (open) Empty Re: Thinking of events (open)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Jocelyn walked up to the viaduct courtyard without looking around, she was on her way to her favorite spot without anybody around her, just to think, when she walked outside the rain poured down on her but she didn't care. Jocelyn looked at the bench, a girl was sitting there but she couldn't see it clearly only the bright blue of her eyes, she passed the girl but after a couple of steps she saw it was Luna. Jocelyn turned around and ran up to Luna, now worried.

"Luna! Luna...! What are you doing out here in the rain....?" Jocelyn asked, she sat down and grabbed her wand. "Lumos.." The tip of her wand lightened the bench and Luna, Jocelyn saw the scar on her face and she widened her eyes.
"Luna.....What happened? Who did this you?" Jocelyn asked holding her tears.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Luna hears footsteps in the rain and looks to see Jocelyn. She listens to the questions and looks away as the light hits her face. "I like the rain and no one. It's fine. I'm fine." She says and smiles to ressure her. "Why are you holding back your tears? Why are you going to cry?" She asks in a confused tone.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Jocelyn looks at Luna and then she stands up. "Don't tell me you are fine...Don't tell me no one did that to you. I'm your friend and you didn't tell me anything. I opened up to you and you helped me through some heavy things and now i want to be there for you Luna!" Tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked at Luna.

"If i'm your friend then let me help you, i cry because i see something that is not right, that scar Luna....Please tell me..." Jocelyn begged Luna
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Luna sees her stand up and tilts her head. She listens to her words and looks at the floor. "I am fine...I felt like I deserved this. Some wolfclaw kids did it 'cause of my sisters being different. I know ya wanna be there for me Jocy but I'm okay really." she smiles. She gets up and hugs her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Jocelyn widened her eyes when she listened to Luna's words, more tears fell from her eyes. Luna hugged her and Jocelyn stroked her hair. "Luna.....You did not deserve this....believe me you did not deserve this because you are different than your sisters. Did you tell my brother?" Jocelyn asked her pulling out of her hug. "Well did you?"
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Luna smiled slightly. "But I did...and no. He'd just hurt the people who did it." She looked around and felt the rain pour harder down causing her to smile. She loved the rain. "Dont cry, Jocy.." she says.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Jocelyn looked at Luna and shook her head. "They hurt you Luna and that makers me sad, tell me who they are and then i will talk to them, i will take Ronan with me. How can you say that after what I saw, i can't cry about that, i can't be sad after what they put you through!!" Jocelyn asked Luna. Jocelyn was getting more and more upset about the the whole thing.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 am

Luna sighs, realizing nothing she said would calm her down "So what if they hurt me? I've had worse...heck if I become a champion in this tournament, I'll get hurt even more. I don't know who they were. Just some wolfclaw kids. It was dark and Thy had robes on. No one needs to know this happened, Jocy....I'll tell Achilles...after some time to heal. They put me through nothing. If I wanted them to stop, you know I can fight back easily but I didn't. I let it happen," She says looking at her, she holds her head in the palm of her hands and looks into her eyes with her moon ones. "Dont ya worry, sweetie...I'm fine with it." She smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:19 am

Jocelyn nodded at Luna, she hasn't told Luna about what happened to her also because she hasn't seen Luna and because she didn't exactly know if it was her own fault or not. She was trying to avoid her brothers for a while, it did work pretty good so far. Jocelyn hugged Luna again, she didn't want to lose her only friend. "Luna promise me you will fight next time it happened?"
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:24 am

Luna sensed something was distracting her friends mind but if she wanted to say, she would. She hugs back stroking her hair and then sighs at her question. "I can't promise anything but I'll try. If I feel like I deserve it...I'll let it happen. If I don't think I do, I'll kick ass." She was glad Jocelyn didn't smell the fire whiskey. She has drunk a whole bottle and brushed her teeth like mental. She could still feel the fire whiskey in the back of her throat and she wanted more. It distracted her mind and it just gave her a thrill. She sighs and feels her fire whiskey bottle in her jacket.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Jocelyn pulled out of the hug and looked at Luna. "Luna i just told you that you helped me through anything and i don't know if you heard from Achilles that Dante and legion had a fight. Well i was trying to help Achilles and then Dante slapped me in the face...and...." Jocelyn looked away from her and took a deep breath before she returned to look at her. "He doesn't accept me, the look in his eyes when he looked at me says everything and i just ran away and i didn't talk to any of my brothers ever since because....i don't know what to do." Jocelyn had to tell Luna because she always gave her good advice and she hoped that Luna would understand. "I walked away from them and then one of the wolfclaw prefects sneaked up on me with his cocky behavior and he started to say things about Reaper and it made me so mad....I almost slid his throat, i needed to force every urge in my body not to do that but he talked about Reaper." Jocelyn sniffed and stepped away with her hand for her mouth, loudly sniffing. She didn't thought about the effect it might had on her but this was it, she was in complete panic.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Luna listens carefully, her eyes darkening when she hears Dante slapped her. She felt her anger rise and her hand slid to the dagger in her sheath that is on her hip. She had a hard time controlling her anger as it is but this was too far. She closes her eyes and breathes deeply. She opens her eyes again and looks at Jocelyn. "First of all, calm down. You're panicking. I heard it from Achilles when he was late to Astronomy but I was in a slight daze due to...what happened." She indicates to her body and winces as she hits her rib a bit. She then shakes off her pain and then looks at her closely. "Now..ya listen here. You talk to them soon okay...you don't have to talk to Dante but it would be best if ya did so you can understand why he won't accept you. Don't ya worry sweetheart." She says and strokes Jocelyn's hair with a small smile, trying to calm herself down. She then couldn't fight the urge, she reaches into her jacket and pulls out the fire whiskery flask and drinks from it, sighing in bliss at the feel of it run down her throat.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Jocelyn breathed in and out deeply just like Luna told her so, she was having hard time not think about the fact Dante disliked her, she couldn't sleep at night. Jocelyn snapped out of her thoughts and sighed. "I can't talk to them about this, i don't want anyone of them to get hurt and it is not really working because Dante was almost killed. I don't want to be depending on them, i changed a lot when i knew they were my brothers, i was with them every second i could but now it just feels wrong you know like they always keep an eye on me while i can be perfectly alone and saving myself. I didn't care before they came here, hell before i even knew i had four brothers and i think that is what is best right now. Just taking some time off, reading and helping professor Prince with some stuff just like in my first year." Jocelyn nodded at herself. This was the best option for now. Jocelyn saw how Luna took in a bottle of firewhiskey, she wanted a shot so badly but if her brothers would find out she would be killed instantly, so she just breathed in the scent with her nose and then gave Luna a small smile.
"Thanks again Luna."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down