Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only) Empty Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 am

Morana sent Morgan an owl about them meeting here tonight. She wasn't sure if Morgan comes after Rabs told her what happened and why they actually broke up, but she risked it and invited her anyway. Morgan was a smart girl and she also knew how to treassure friendship. No matter who her friend was. That's what Morana always believed.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only) Empty Re: Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 am

Morgan went to Morana, per her request in the owl she recieved. Even though Rabastan and Morgan weren't together anymore, and Morana had manipulated Morgan, she couldn't forget that Morana had tried to help her. And, all the converstaions they had had before made it easier to forgive her for what happened. Morgan treasured friendship, and believed that, even if you can't see it, there is a little bit of good in everyone. As she came upon the designated meeting place, Morgan spotted Morana. She grey-blue eyes were bright as she went to her and immediately wrapped her arms around her in a gentle hug, not saying a word.

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only) Empty Re: Just to let you know... (Morgan, Invited only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 am

"Hey," Morana's voice was silent, dark and husky as always. It was simply part of her. She hugged Morgan back, glad that she doesn't hate her. "You have been avoiding me and I was afraid you don't want to talk to me anymore," Morana said when she looked at Morgan. She really was afraid of losing her as a friend.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 am

Morgan smiled tenderly, her grey-blue eyes bright, as she looked at Morana. She shook her head, "Not avoiding you." She gently tucked Morana's hair behind her ear. "I've been confused lately. My mind is so full of....everything," she said quietly. "I just needed time to think," she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 am

"Yeah, Rabastan told me about your breakup," Morana said sadly. "You two were great together, it made me sad you broke up," she added as she sat on the window and looked out. She understood why Morgan did it, but still wished for her not to do it. "He is fine," she said matter-of-factly, because she figured Morgan would most likely want to know. "He spends a lot of time with Katrina lately. She makes him laugh and helps him forget, I think. She is a good girl," Morana added so Morgan knows.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 am

Morgan sighed and smiled at Morana's words. She felt a small weight lift from her shoulders when she heard that he found someone who could help him to be happy. "I'm happy to hear that. It hurt to let him go. I did love him and a part of me still does. But, I just couldn't...." she said dropping her head. If only things had been different.... Morgan would gladly walk beside Rabastan if she could. He was a good man. Morgan looked up and went to sit with Morana at the window. She looked out over the grounds and smiled. "How have you been holding up?" she asked, turning her grey-blue eyes on the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:45 am

"Me?" Morana looked at her curiously, like she was suprised someone else than her sister and Barty cares about her. "I am fine. You know me, I am always fine," she replied with smile. It wasn't entirely truth. She spent last month in unbearable grief, she lost her patronus and now she found out what is going to happen with her soul after she dies. But that wasn't something she would admit out loud. It wasn't her style.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 am

Morgan reached out and touched Morana's knee. All she did was smile sweetly at her. Morgan's eyes showed that she knew Morana wasn't telling the whole truth...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am

"I lost something lately..." she started with bitter smile. "...and it made me realize..." she stopped, How could she explain? "Let's just say I understand why you left Rabs, no matter how stupid it was, honestly, he is win in the lottery," she said as her smile turned brighter. And the she froze for a second. "Oh, reminds me!" she said suddenly and pulled out a box out of her school bag. "I wanted to give this to you. It's not bewitched as mine, but I figured it might come in handy one day. In the days that are about to come, I want you to remember I still care," she said, smiling brightly as she naded it to Morgan.

Spoiler:
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Morgan didn't know fully what Morana was talking about, but she understood the feeling that comes with great loss. A lot of them were likely feeling a similar feeling, as of late. When Morana handed Morgan a box from her bag, she looked at her confused. She took it and opened it finding a small dagger, sheath and hilt adorned with griffins. Morgan lifted the dagger and drew the blade from its sheath. She looked at Morana and smiled. "Thank you," she said as she looked the blade over before sheathing it and returning it to the box. "I hope that was is foreshadowed doesn't come to pass, Morana. There has been so much loss already," she said, taking Morana's hand.

With her other hand, Morgan took out the silver and blue butterfly hair comb that had been holding her blonde hair up. As her locks fell, Morgan let go of Morana's hand and pulled up some of her dark hair, securing it with the comb. "You're always in my heart, where all my friends are and always will be," she said, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 pm

"Just be carefull," Morana replied. "And don't be alone," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Morana's words of warning rang in Morgan's ears. She swallowed hard before asking, "Morana, what's coming?" Morgan bore the mark of the Raven-Wolf from Marvolo and Morana. She had swore allegiance to the twins, and, even though she might not walk on the same path as them, she still held them close as friends. She didn't want anything to happen to them, or anyone in their circle, for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Morana looked Morgan darkly. "You saw Marvolo right? That's basically what is going to happen," she explained. It was the best explanation she could think of. Because yes, that was exactly the thing to happen when someone lusts for power just like Gaunt sisters.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

She had indeed seen Marvolo and all the markings that came with her. She had heard the stories and that she had been in hell. "Is there any way to stop it, Morana?" she asked, her eyes hoping for an answer that she feared would not come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Morana sighed. She didn't want to say this. She didn't want Morgan to see the worst of her. "Remember, what Rabs told her, when you found him covered in blood? He liked it. And I am not different. Muggles hurt me in a ways you cannot even imagine Morgan. And I want my revenge, I want power over them, I want punish them. And I won't stop until I get what I want," she said honestly. Nobody, not even her sister knew about pain Morana carried in her heart. Pain that she, with Barty's help turned into darkness.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Morgan's eyes softened at hearing that Morana was just like Rabastan. That she wanted to do these evil things, just like he did. She looked away thinking, and then looked out the window. "Even though our paths are different now, I still care for you and him. I want you both to be safe. I would like for you two to not do as you are or plan to do, but I can't change that," she said softly. When she looked back at Morana, she smiled slightly and took a deep breath, "I wish there was something I could do, Morana... Something to help you. Just promise me, you and Rabastan and Marvolo.... You will all be safe, just like you ask of me...." There was a loving tone in her voice as she said these words. She knew that Morana was a different kind of person, but that didn't change that she was a person. A person that Morgan didn't want to lose.... None of them were....

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Morana smiled. "We will do our best, I can promise you that," she said. "After all, I had a chance to see what hell does to a person and I have no intention to go there sooner than necessary," she added with small laugh.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Morgan couldn't help but laugh weakly. "Guess that's all I can ask for, then," she said. Morgan reached into her pocket and took out a folded piece of parchment. "Morana, could you give this to Rabastan for me? I don't want to send it in an owl, but I can't bring myself to take it in person. So, would you take it to him, please?" she asked, looking at the paper in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:26 am

"You cannot avoid him forever, you know? And he is not mad at you, he understood why you left him," Morana said with sad smile. Rabs really was win in the lottery, she hoped that at least now Katrina will finally see what others couldn't. "But if that's what you wish, than yes, I will take it to him," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 am

Morgan smiled softly. It was comforting to know that he wasn't mad, but it was still a fresh wound for her. "It's too soon, Morana.... I can't.... Not yet," she said, looking up at her friend. She held out the parchment, the blue wax she used for sealing letters face up. "In time, I hope to be able to go to him myself," she said.

(OOC: Just in case it comes up, the letter simply said, "Smile".)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 am

"He misses you, you know?" Morana told her sadly. "You are still his friend," she added. She could see Morgan missed him as well and she wanted to fix it, to make them talk again, but from all the people, she knew the best that those things need some time.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 am

"I'm still his friend, too. I just.... I don't know. I want to give him space. Time to heal... Me, too..." she said pulling her knees up to her chest. "I miss him... He's a wonderful person, Morana," she said quietly. "Maybe there is a wonderful person out there for me, too, and I just haven't found him yet," she added with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 am

Morana smiled at her weakly. She wanted to say that maybe she found the right person alredy. But she didn't. It was too soon and she knew Rabs moved on. Not that he planned to. And not that he forgot Morgan. But Katrina seemed to be angel sent to him from heaven. "I am sure you will find amazing man to stay by your side one day," she said in the end as she held hand.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 am

Moran smiled and squeezed Morana's hand. "Thanks, Morana. I'm sure you're right," she said, her eyes bright with the hope that one day he would appear... "I love our little talks, you know," she said lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 am

"I love them too," Morana said happily. "It makes me feel at least a bit like..." she left that sentence unfinished. What would she say? Like human? Like she could be happy? Like she isn't going to hell after he dies? Like she is just a normal girl? It was all truth, but Morana couldn't bring herself to say those word out loud. What was wrong with her lately. She opened herself to Remus, she didn't want to lose Morgan. She was different.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next