Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

+2
Thane Divine
Rhys Worthy
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Nova Shadow Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Willow's lip curled "You wish to be a death eater, and you threatened to expose my lover. I am finding trouble believing you"

Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:41 am

Thane addressed Wilow first. "Do you really think I would of gone through all of this trouble to expose him? Unless they posses a threat to me, which Stephan didn't, he does now as I have no wand, I wouldn't care what he was."

He then turned to Stephan. "I was not aware Willow was auainted to him, but I know she is no Saint. Honestly. My plan was stupid, but managed to get you both in a room together. So. I won't complain. Why might Voldemort take me as a follower. Well. Not really sure. All I know is I live for dark magic, killing mudbloods and squibs. I live for chaos. Yet. I can do allof that and remain undetected. Unless I want to be found. Hence why I am stood here with a broken hand and wand."

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 am

Stephan smirked, as he adjusted his shirt. "I've got another question for you. Just one. Are you, or are you not, a wizard with pure blood in his veins." Stephan waved his wand around, as if he was saying 'clock's ticking'.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Thane smiled. "I am a wizard with Pure blood in my veins. Grimm and Divine."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:50 pm

*Stephan*

Stephan smirked evilly, before approaching this Thane yet again. "Me, Willow and Lord Voldemort could take this world down alone. But I can see why you want in...the thing is, I don't do things like this. If you want me to take you to him, you'll have to prove you're good enough. Do us a favor..." He chuckled, "bring me Alastor Moody's head!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:20 pm

*Willow*

Willow's head snapped to the side and she looked at Stephen "Moody?" she said "Stephen..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm

"I know what I'm doing love, don't be startled..." He assured Willow, looking back at the boy. "What's it gonna be kid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Thane frowned. "I will not be able to kill such a powerful man. But. If it a duel you wish to see. It is what you shall get. Once I have a wand..." he looked at the ashes of his wand and put them in a plastic bag. "You have a wand I can borrow till I fix mine?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Stephan smiled at his request, ignoring what he had said before. He expected Thane to at least avoid being sent to Azkaban so soon. Stephan moved his wand, and one came from his own office. "Not as good for you as your own wand, but it'll work!" He said, giving him the wand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Thane took the wand. He smiled. Then twirled it in his hand. "So. Where is he?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Stephan chuckled. "His office!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Willow didn't like the sound of this "Stephen" she hissed for his ears only "you can't kill moody I need him on the force"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Stephan turned back to Willow, walking towards her. He whispered for only her to hear, pulling her against him. Thane didn't need to hear that. "This kid isn't enough for Moody. In the least, we're losing a possible weak death eater. So we're good!" He pulled back, looking at Thane. "What are you waiting for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Thane smiled and muttered someting under his breath. He nodded and left. Heading for moody's office. He knocked on the door and entered.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:36 pm

"But if you are meaning to recruit him then why send him to his death?" she asked
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm

"Not allowing someone that I know nothing about to simply talk to our lord. Divine will prove himself. If he dies, he does. I don't care..." He said, coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3